(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 306.
#13551 2 years ago

This post has me so looking forward to mine being delivered! Impatiently being patient….

#13552 2 years ago

My last two games were both FedEx and no problems. Guys even helped me get it into the garage. It’s a crapshoot.

#13553 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You should let CT know as well.
They used to use DHL shipping on these. Not sure why the change.

DHL went up on price massively so they switched to FedEx

#13554 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Little spoiler:
I was yesterday at the factory.
There was a lot of 10 machines waiting for the career to pick them up. All machines are for the US guys.

I wonder if any of those are EAs?

#13555 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I wonder if any of those are EAs?

I was there to today and guess this picture answers your question

9E5C0CB4-23C7-44CB-8B15-1E891C36B126 (resized).jpeg9E5C0CB4-23C7-44CB-8B15-1E891C36B126 (resized).jpeg
#13556 2 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I've had several good experiences with FedEx shipping from Stern. Just throwing another data point out there so future TBL owners can unclench a bit.

Quoted from insight75:

I have had 3 machines delivered by Fedex with no issues. I think its luck of the draw. You just never know with any company. I'm real happy it was just the decal. It sucks but you can make it right.

Quoted from sammiesguys:

My last two games were both FedEx and no problems. Guys even helped me get it into the garage. It’s a crapshoot.

Glad to hear. I do think each company's performance depends on the local offices/terminals involved with each particular game's transport to a great degree. Hit and miss I'm sure. In the interest of data points, Ron Hallet has related bad delivery experiences with FedEx in Albany, NY more than once on the Slam Tilt podcast.

#13557 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I was there to today and guess this picture answers your question
[quoted image]

Every EA game going out is great to see Rens! But as you have acknowledged yourself, 1 in 10 is not an acceptable ratio for guys who are now in their 8th year of waiting for a game that they funded and supported the development of.

I know that DP is working to improve this and every new buyer helps DP's financial situation, but it still sucks and I feel really bad for fellow EA's who are realistically looking at years yet before they'll get their game.

1 week later
#13558 2 years ago

Anyone receive any games recently? Paid in full 5 weeks ago.

#13559 2 years ago

Here was my journey with the purchase of TBL. Well worth the wait

Deposit 9.17.2020
Paid in Full 9.26.2021
Received 10.27.2021

#13560 2 years ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Deposit 9.17.2020
Paid in Full 9.26.2021
Received 10.27.2021

Great to hear. Enjoy!

#13561 2 years ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Deposit 9.17.2020
Paid in Full 9.26.2021
Received 10.27.2021

Paid in full 9/26 as well. Fingers crossed.

#13562 2 years ago

Ordered 2/15/2020 no deposit. Paid in full on 6/02/21 Received game 7/23/21

#13563 2 years ago

12-15 months seems to be the standard on new purchases. Hopefully that can improve a bit but not terrible imo.

#13564 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

12-15 months seems to be the standard on new purchases. Hopefully that can improve a bit but not terrible imo.

Before the supply chain issue it was 8-12 months. I wonder if we'll see improved times going forward, assuming the supply catches up to demand.

#13565 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Before the supply chain issue it was 8-12 months. I wonder if we'll see improved times going forward, assuming the supply catches up to demand.

I heard a rumor that production has picked up, Rensh any insight on this?

#13566 2 years ago

Every dude needs a rug to tie the beverage together man!

3FBB4C3B-CD60-4569-89A4-C7AAC794F22C (resized).jpeg3FBB4C3B-CD60-4569-89A4-C7AAC794F22C (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#13567 2 years ago

I spoke to Melissa today, she stated there was a shipment of games ready to be sent, waiting on the carrier. I put my deposit down on 11/20/20 and she stated there are 20+games ahead of mine and should expect an invoice relatively soon end of month or in December with delivery first week of January approximately. FYI

They are using a new shipper recommended by Barry to the US then FedEx from Cointaker at the moment. Mentioned DHL prices went way up, FedEx international had 3 of 11 games sent back to Dutch by customs recently as well as a couple damaged.

#13568 2 years ago

I paid on my invoice on 10/19. Called Melissa yesterday and was told that the games haven't made it to the US yet but were shipped. So if you're saying she said the games are ready to be sent that's awesome we got 2 different stories.

#13569 2 years ago

She may have been referring to the next batch? I was inquiring about a couple different games ordered, but pretty sure she said there were some waiting to ship.

#13570 2 years ago

Maybe so. Frustrating on the wait time for this but then again people have waited 6 years and don't have a game or their money.

#13571 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I paid on my invoice on 10/19. Called Melissa yesterday and was told that the games haven't made it to the US yet but were shipped. So if you're saying she said the games are ready to be sent that's awesome we got 2 different stories.

What date did you put in your deposit?

#13572 2 years ago

I have been chatting with Melissa via email and was told my machine would definitely ship last week. I haven't heard back nor have I been invoices. I put my deposit down on 11/17. I reached out yesterday to get a status update but no response.

#13573 2 years ago

Curious to confirm a couple things—

1) any new orders are now 13,500$ plus tax for a game - including shipping?

2) any confirmation on if they were done taking orders around year end ?

3) is it known how many EAs have rcvd games this year? Has it been 1/month or more? Less?

#13574 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

3) is it known how many EAs have rcvd games this year? Has it been 1/month or more? Less?

Haven't seen any EA games go out recently.

#13575 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Cointaker website says $13k with free shipping.

I know EA #70 is shipping to a Pinsider now. Not sure what number they started with this year.

I thought we heard from Rens license will be renewed next year.

FBEC5F58-DA9F-4AB8-A8EF-78040044A3CB (resized).jpegFBEC5F58-DA9F-4AB8-A8EF-78040044A3CB (resized).jpeg
#13576 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Cointaker website says $13k with free shipping.
I know EA #70 is shipping to a Pinsider now. Not sure what number they started with this year.
I thought we heard from Rens license will be renewed next year.[quoted image]

Ah sweet— thanks for the info! I must have missed that renewal info. I thought last I saw they ‘wanted to move on’ or something .. taking into account they’re a year out on builds of course. I feel like we were around #53 EA or so early this year.

I’d love to own this and sometimes $14k+ after tax seems ok, esp since the secondhand market isn’t too likely to go down much on a limited title .. but I’d have to sell another pin I am loving. Tough to pull that tigger.. 1st world problems . If I remove myself from the pin collector mentality- $14k for a pinball is clearly nuts. Unfortunately I’m into pinballs and Lebowski is a great game!

#13577 2 years ago

Shipping is nightmare nowadays.

Last shipment fedex 3 TBLs were returned to DP. Why?? FedEx claimed paperwork not OK. It was OK but if it wasn’t, why only return 3 of 11 pcs??? Really nightmare so another Transporter is used. And pricing transport, there appears to be no limit. Price up, service down. Great combo ….

And ofcourse, of the returned TBLs EA70 was one of them …..

#13578 2 years ago

I can pick up my game by myself. No shipping horror. I am still waiting…for many years.

#13579 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Last shipment fedex 3 TBLs were returned to DP. Why?? FedEx claimed paperwork not OK. It was OK but if it wasn’t, why only return 3 of 11 pcs??? Really nightmare so another Transporter is used. And pricing transport, there appears to be no limit. Price up, service down. Great combo ….

Def not what I want to hear considering I’m probably in next months shipment according to Melissa. I hope all goes well.

#13580 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Def not what I want to hear considering I’m probably in next months shipment according to Melissa. I hope all goes well.

Me too. Was really hoping to be enjoying this before the holidays. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

#13581 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

How bad was the damage on the 3 pins? Going back & forth from Holland to USA and then back to Holland is probably damaged the games, no?

#13582 2 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

How bad was the damage on the 3 pins? Going back & forth from Holland to USA and then back to Holland is probably damaged the games, no?

No damage besides some carton.

#13583 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Are you sure it was EA70?

#13584 2 years ago

I texted with Barry today and the returned EA game was EA69. I am EA70 and my game was shipped on 10/28 and is expected to be received at CoinTaker on Friday 11/12. Barry texted me the shipping manifest detailing the dates. I believe I am the only EA game in that batch along with 10 other games. I was hoping to have my game before this weekend but looks like more likely next week. Fingers crossed!
Ed

#13585 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Are you sure it was EA70?

Indeed a mistake from me. I assumed it would have been from last shipment but was a shipment earlier. EA69 really spent a lot of time in transport

Apologies for my mistake.

#13586 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

I texted with Barry today and the returned EA game was EA69. I am EA70 and my game was shipped on 10/28 and is expected to be received at CoinTaker on Friday 11/12. Barry texted me the shipping manifest detailing the dates. I believe I am the only EA game in that batch along with 10 other games. I was hoping to have my game before this weekend but looks like more likely next week. Fingers crossed!
Ed

Isn't it worth the extra wait for such a special EA number? LOL Just kidding... I'm sure you're dying right about now. We've only been waiting a year and I'm already on edge.

#13587 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Ed

I hope you get your game soon so you can start enjoying it!!

#13588 2 years ago

Paid in full 9/27. Deposit 10/05/20. Still no game. Fingers crossed.

#13589 2 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Paid in full 9/27. Deposit 10/05/20. Still no game. Fingers crossed.

I'm same as you +/- 5 days. Hoping next batch.

#13590 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Indeed a mistake from me. I assumed it would have been from last shipment but was a shipment earlier. EA69 really spent a lot of time in transport
Apologies for my mistake.

Yes that’s why I wondered about the damage. I assume Barry does not even open and check the game before re-shipping back to USA?

#13591 2 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Yes that’s why I wondered about the damage. I assume Barry does not even open and check the game before re-shipping back to USA?

Incorrect assumption if the box shows signs of damage.

#13592 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Incorrect assumption if the box shows signs of damage.

Hi Rens.

As I still see 1+ years from order to delivery any thoughts on why things have not improved in terms of delivery times.

Bigger factory, assume more people, etc.

Are they spending time on developing another game?

#13593 2 years ago

I just received mine today. I pre ordered in January. There was a little damage to the side art and back box art, but Melissa is contacting Barry to send new side art, etc. There are also a few issues with it, right slingshot is showing as stuck, but it basically just keeping activating while the right upper flipper won’t budge. Also an issue with the let’s go bowling lower playfield in that it freezes up after you shoot your first ball. I’ve spoken with Melissa and she is working with Barry on those items as well, hopefully an easy fix. Aside from that, game is awesome!

#13594 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Maybe so. Frustrating on the wait time for this but then again people have waited 6 years and don't have a game or their money.

7 years for many EAs now. Current pre-order wait is a comparative stroll in the park.

#13595 2 years ago

Rens - I have been informed that my machine is included in the currently completed batch awaiting the shipper for pickup. Any updates regarding an expected pickup date? Melissa stated that it was supposed to ship the 1st week of Nov but eluded to shipping issues which you have confirmed. Would LOVE to get this before the holidays and curious if that's within the realm of possibility at this point.

Thanks!

#13596 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Rens - I have been informed that my machine is included in the currently completed batch awaiting the shipper for pickup. Any updates regarding an expected pickup date? Melissa stated that it was supposed to ship the 1st week of Nov but eluded to shipping issues which you have confirmed. Would LOVE to get this before the holidays and curious if that's within the realm of possibility at this point.
Thanks!

Current batch awaiting pickup will be hopefully picked up next week and begin December in US with CT. However, this is hope, not certainty as currently shipping is a nightmare. This is however out of DP control.

So, I can only keep my fingers crossed for you. But, with a little luck prior to Christmas holidays should be doable ….

#13597 2 years ago

Got my shipment scheduled for Friday 11/19

For those keeping score at home:

Initial deposit 11/20/20
Invoice 10/19/21
Ship Date 11/19/21

364 days

#13598 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Initial deposit 11/20/20
Invoice 10/19/21
Ship Date 11/19/21
364 days

Alright! That's 2 Lebowski's in Rockford now-roughly 3 miles apart!

#13599 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Alright! That's 2 Lebowski's in Rockford now-roughly 3 miles apart!

Yeah would of liked to come check yours out but it would have probably made my wait even longer! Go Rockets

#13600 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Initial deposit 11/20/20
Invoice 10/19/21
Ship Date 11/19/21
364 days

Definitely worth the wait. Amazing game! I love mine!!

29ADF8B8-1387-4B0B-BB59-808BF72A55E5 (resized).jpeg29ADF8B8-1387-4B0B-BB59-808BF72A55E5 (resized).jpegB8583084-EC93-4B27-B7F3-6551883BA91E (resized).jpegB8583084-EC93-4B27-B7F3-6551883BA91E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/272 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.