(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 306.
#12801 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Picture of today
Clearly shows work in progress. Pace is picking up and the extra amount of people is slowly starting to pay off.
[quoted image]

Not doubting at all and like that there is a source for these pictures. But just had to laugh at "Clearly shows work in progress". It must be an invisible workforce! I know you meant that there are machines lined up in various stages of assembly.. But it just struck me funny.

#12802 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Picture of today
Clearly shows work in progress. Pace is picking up and the extra amount of people is slowly starting to pay off.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the update!!

#12803 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Not doubting at all and like that there is a source for these pictures. But just had to laugh at "Clearly shows work in progress". It must be an invisible workforce! I know you meant that there are machines lined up in various stages of assembly.. But it just struck me funny.

Hehehe .. in Europe we have rights for workers and they have official breaks .....
Maybe its teatime.

No .. for sure. I know that rens is also after working hours and on weekends in the factory, maybe this is the reason. Be sure there is a output on machines.

#12804 3 years ago

Over 5 months since I paid in full. Heck, I was just given an update of 4-6 more weeks. Same delivery timeline when I paid in full. This process is messed up. Great to see the picture seems hopeful.

#12805 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

We learned from Andrew Heighway how to make pictures of a work floor

At least it’s not invisible like Deep Root

In total 9 people are working fulltime with DP. This besides volunteers like me

#12806 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Over 5 months since I paid in full. Heck, I was just given an update of 4-6 more weeks. Same delivery timeline when I paid in full. This process is messed up. Great to see the picture seems hopeful.

Ask your distributor why so long?
Why did that take the money so far in advance?

#12807 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Ask your distributor why so long?
Why did that take the money so far in advance?

Used it on GME!

#12808 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Picture of today
[quoted image]

27AC0A5B-E4AA-43AB-AD1C-062800AD6A92.gif27AC0A5B-E4AA-43AB-AD1C-062800AD6A92.gif
#12809 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

If it was Cointaker, they should wait until they confirm_ delivery timeframe. That's supposed to be their job in this.

#12810 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

If it was Cointaker, they should wait until they confirm_ delivery timeframe. That's supposed to be their job in this.

Yes, Cointaker. Heck my last email from them I was told 2-3 weeks. The email before that was a few weeks more. Now today, a verbal 4-6 weeks. I really like the Cointaker team but my hair is falling out with this deal. I don't get it.

#12811 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

.......... In total 9 people are working fulltime with DP. This besides volunteers like me

Rensh is a volunteer, he get NO money but as "Head Of Support Branch" he got a new duty vecicle , tax free including gas and insurance.

WhatsApp-Image-2020-05-15-at-15.04.24-2-895x612 (resized).jpgWhatsApp-Image-2020-05-15-at-15.04.24-2-895x612 (resized).jpg

#12812 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Rensh is a volunteer, he get NO money but as "Head Of Support Branch" he got a new duty vecicle , tax free including gas and insurance.
[quoted image]

More like....

1973-Gran-Torino-768x439 (resized).jpg1973-Gran-Torino-768x439 (resized).jpg
#12813 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Yes, Cointaker. Heck my last email from them I was told 2-3 weeks. The email before that was a few weeks more. Now today, a verbal 4-6 weeks. I really like the Cointaker team but my hair is falling out with this deal. I don't get it.

That’s unconscionable. They should be asking for payment when it ships. There is a large list of people waiting to take the spot if the buyer decides to walk. There is no risk to coin taker. I know they are a well respected vendor but these practices are not appropriate. At all.

#12814 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

[quoted image]

The Big Lambowski.

#12815 3 years ago

Hi Rensh,
Any way you can wrangle up a list of EA games and which have shipped? It would be super appreciated if it could be maintained online.

#12816 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Hi Rensh,
Any way you can wrangle up a list of EA games and which have shipped? It would be super appreciated if it could be maintained online.

I second that. It’s been over 5 years now. When you newbies complain about having to wait an extra 6-8 weeks- thinks about that!

#12817 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

No one gets it. The length of time PIF and lack of any concrete info is what pissed me off the most. Having a deposit of only $1000 is no biggie obviously, but 12.5k PIF for half a year is BS. I heard 4-6 weeks so many times. The new way to get the game via CT should be way more transparent.

I did get my game Feb 15th. I immediately flipped it the next day. Demand is certainly there.

The way I finally got it from CT seemed odd. I had just emailed them saying how I was worried about my money and basically not thrilled having been PIF for soo long. Next thing I know it's shipping.

#12818 3 years ago

Heck we should start a 2nd list of PIF date to delivered date. Be nice to see what the real time span is. I know its not 4 to 6 weeks. Heck I am happy start keeping track and edit this post with no names or with Pinsider handle. Those that have received your pin love to have the historical data. Feel free to PM me your info.

Tracking data:
Waldo34 PIF 9/17/2020 - undelivered
Turbo20lbs 9/21/2020 - 2/15/2021 - congrats.

Added over 3 years ago:

TRAMD PIF 11-9-20 - 1-30-21 (approximately) Congrats
Jack8765 PIF 2/8/21 (expected deliver 2-4 weeks)

#12819 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Heck we should start a 2nd list of PIF date to delivered date. Be nice to see what the real time span is. I know its not 4 to 6 weeks. Heck I am happy start keeping track and edit this post with no names or with Pinsider handle. Those that have received your pin love to have the historical data. Feel free to PM me your info.

I PIF 4 days after you. 9/21.

#12820 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Tracking data:

You didn’t kiss the ring!

#12821 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Should have read this entire thread, you would have known what to expect.

#12822 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Once again you're clueless. I got my game about a week ago and flipped it....you know the one you said would come "years from now" if ever? You can crawl back into your hole now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/110320

#12823 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Thanks but in the 18 months on the waiting list before Cointaker asked for payment i read it twice.

#12824 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Tracking data:

I paid in full 2/8 and was told it would ship in 2-3 weeks. So by yesterday. Not complaining or surprised. Just reporting.

#12825 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

I paid in full 2/8 and was told it would ship in 2-3 weeks. So by yesterday. Not complaining or surprised. Just reporting.

On what date did you initiate your pre-order from CT?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12826 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

On what date did you initiate your pre-order from CT?

Don’t recall exactly, but over a year ago.

#12827 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Thanks, I updated my post. I need to go back and record the dates others added in the thread hoping to get to that soon. Good luck, I still feel like it will be worth the wait weather you're a Early Achiever or on Cointakers current list.

#12828 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The way I finally got it from CT seemed odd. I had just emailed them saying how I was worried about my money and basically not thrilled having been PIF for soo long. Next thing I know it's shipping.

The squeaky wheel gets the rug.

#12829 3 years ago

6 years Dude. Six years!!!

#12830 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

6 years Dude. Six years!!!

Then you should hope and support all the new buyers and their concerns/complaints/whining. How else will the EAs get made?

#12831 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Then you should hope and support all the new buyers and their concerns/complaints/whining. How else will the EAs get made?

Sorry but sitting back for six years watching buyers who will get theirs in less than a year whine is quite annoying! I understand you want a machine, hell I am one of those who have been waiting for SIX YEARS and I have been pretty patient with all of this considering. I appreciate all of those that are buying machines, but this was NEVER the EA's fault from the get go. We were the ones who funded this whole project and took the leap and most of us have NOTHING for our $9,500 so please send your complaints directly to DP so the rest of us can just watch the hopeful progress. Just chiming in here because the complaints do not seem to be advancing anything!

#12832 3 years ago
Quoted from jpk1972:

Sorry but sitting back for six years watching buyers who will get theirs in less than a year whine is quite annoying! I understand you want a machine, hell I am one of those who have been waiting for SIX YEARS and I have been pretty patient with all of this considering. I appreciate all of those that are buying machines, but this was NEVER the EA's fault from the get go. We were the ones who funded this whole project and took the leap and most of us have NOTHING for our $9,500 so please send your complaints directly to DP so the rest of us can just watch the hopeful progress. Just chiming in here because the complaints do not seem to be advancing anything!

As I said I just want to track "PIF date to delivered date. Be nice to see what the real time span is." I feel like anyone supporting TBL should know what to expect and level set expectations. I'm not viewing this as a complaint but rather a way not to be disappointed. I feel for all of us supporting Dutch Pinball.

#12833 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Once again you're clueless. I got my game about a week ago and flipped it....you know the one you said would come "years from now" if ever? You can crawl back into your hole now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/110320

Whos talking to you. Nobody.

#12834 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Thanks but in the 18 months on the waiting list before Cointaker asked for payment i read it twice.

And you still didnt comprehend, thus you don't get it and your hair is falling out.

Anyhoow, good luck!

#12835 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Tracking data:

Added yesterday: TRAMD PIF 11-9-20 - 1-30-21 (approximately) Congrats
Jack8765 PIF 2/8/21 (expected deliver 2-4 weeks)

I haven't received my game nor received shipping tracking info yet. The last step completed was me giving Melissa my shipping info.

I hope nothing I've said here could be considered "whining". I signed up for this late enough to know to expect frequent disappointment. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I were an EA who PIF years ago and still had nothing.

#12836 3 years ago

Melissa is great, you just have to call and talk to her. I understand the frustration but on the other hand, anyone who gets in now should know there will be a long delay from the time you pay your deposit to the time you're asked to PIF to the time your game actually ships. There's so much about this process Melissa can't control that Barry/Dutch is on the hook for. The "slow" shipping of games is entirely on Dutch and how fast they can make them. Given the history here I can see why more transparency would be good for everyone but I also see why there is a risk to providing too much and not being able to deliver which would just make things that much worse. It's not an ideal situation for sure but again, patience and I don't use that word for the already paid EAs who've been waiting for years I mean that for those who are ordering "now".

For the EAs who paid years ago and are still waiting, I can't begin to understand how frustrating this entire process is and I'm sure the lack of transparency is only making it worse. I hope, and honestly at this point, expect all of you will be made whole eventually which I'm sure is no comfort considering how long "eventually" may be.

Jeff

#12837 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Melissa is great, you just have to call and talk to her. I understand the frustration but on the other hand, anyone who gets in now should know there will be a long delay from the time you pay your deposit to the time you're asked to PIF to the time your game actually ships. There's so much about this process Melissa can't control that Barry/Dutch is on the hook for. The "slow" shipping of games is entirely on Dutch and how fast they can make them. Given the history here I can see why more transparency would be good for everyone but I also see why there is a risk to providing too much and not being able to deliver which would just make things that much worse. It's not an ideal situation for sure but again, patience and I don't use that word for the already paid EAs who've been waiting for years I mean that for those who are ordering "now".
For the EAs who paid years ago and are still waiting, I can't begin to understand how frustrating this entire process is and I'm sure the lack of transparency is only making it worse. I hope, and honestly at this point, expect all of you will be made whole eventually which I'm sure is no comfort considering how long "eventually" may be.
Jeff

Agreed. And as someone that imports components and products from overseas it’s literally a crap shoot to predict When product will be cleared to port with hundreds of cargo ships waiting dormant to be checked in due to COVID and the glut of arrivals.

9380340E-E331-4341-B3AB-3DAE8B04C7B6 (resized).jpeg9380340E-E331-4341-B3AB-3DAE8B04C7B6 (resized).jpeg
#12838 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Whos talking to you. Nobody.

You were, now again crawl back into your hole.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12839 3 years ago

Visited DP yesterday. Shipment was leaving to CT. Guess yours was in it.

Quoted from Jack8765:

0A9255BE-B52D-4A78-8A6C-1E675D72EE86 (resized).jpeg0A9255BE-B52D-4A78-8A6C-1E675D72EE86 (resized).jpeg0B89F4AF-7257-4AF0-85C2-EF1DDEFF3299 (resized).jpeg0B89F4AF-7257-4AF0-85C2-EF1DDEFF3299 (resized).jpeg
#12840 3 years ago

Always an empty factory.

#12841 3 years ago

possibly deliberate, as you can run into big problems (at least in Europe) when you post pictures of people online - except if you ask everyone (on that picture) upfront, if it's OK to upload that picture on some website

#12842 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

You were, now again crawl back into your hole.
[quoted image]

And nothing changed.

Back on Topic. Any unboxing parties coming up!

#12843 3 years ago

Those eight games shipping are a positive. Let's hope some are lucky pinside members and they post pictures.

#12844 3 years ago

Any thoughts about taking my BK2000, outfitting it with as many TBL mods as I can and a TBL translite, and making believe I finally got my game???

#12845 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Visited DP yesterday. Shipment was leaving to CT.

Rensh, really appreciate the updates. Were any of those 8 EA games? Do you know what EA#’s were shipped. As I am sure you can understand, the EA’s are anxious to see progress so updating us with what EA #’s are shipping would be a huge help! Thanks again!

#12846 3 years ago

What is the last EA number sent out?

#12847 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What is the last EA number sent out?

Word is EA #'s 61 and 62 were just shipped by DP. Apparently among games in latest pics posted by Rens.

#12848 3 years ago

PROS: I easily have the money and the patience to buy this game.

CONS: The timeline constantly changing for others and a history of things going wrong.

Would I rather pay 12,500 for a NIB and wait or spend an extra 2-3k for one now?... meh, I'd rather wait. Plus these new ones are all updated with hardware fixes, right?

Thinking about joining the line. What have you guys waited from deposit until now? Cointaker website says 6-8 months. I have no problem waiting that long, just wanna know how accurate that is.

=======================================

EDIT: After searching way back, is it fair to say 6-8 months until they ask for final payment, and then 4-8 weeks from final payment to delivery?

#12849 3 years ago

plan on waiting a year and be pleasing surprised if it shows up sooner. There is a queue and machines ahead of a new order.....

Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

CONS: The timeline constantly changing for others and a history of things going wrong.
Would I rather pay 12,500 for a NIB and wait or spend an extra 2-3k for one now?... meh, I'd rather wait. Plus these new ones are all updated with hardware fixes, right?
Thinking about joining the line. What have you guys waited from deposit until now? Cointaker website says 6-8 months. I have no problem waiting that long, just wanna know how accurate that is.
EDIT: After searching way back, is it fair to say 6-8 months until they ask for final payment, and then 4-8 weeks from final payment to delivery?

#12850 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Most of the “fixes” are not really necessary and most of not all will be offered to existing owners for purchase to “upgrade” their machines. Stand up targets, revised version motor and the gate mechs primarily. And as another has suggested. You get on the list now expect it to be 2022 before you see a game. I see no reason to wait if you’ve got the 14.5k +\- to spend on hand. It will retain that value and you can then decide for yourself if you want any of those upgrades. Frankly the stand up targets you can get directly from pinball life, simple small stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

There are 15,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/257?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.