(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 306.
#12751 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Oh and someone needs to remind Dutch Pinball to put balls in the machine when they ship them... Mine came ball-less but Melissa is taking care of that promptly as well. Luckily this wasn't my first pin... LOL
Thanks,
Jeff

Consider it done

A dude without balls

#12752 3 years ago

Did you check the box ... pinball machines never comes with the balls installed, it makes bad nois while handlig the box.

Quoted from jeffro01:

While it IS correct that I paid in May of 2020, the delay in receiving my game had nothing to do with Melissa/Cointaker/DutchPinball. I was about to get my game roughly 3 months after I paid in full but we ended up moving so I asked to just have my place held until I was settled in the new place. Took about a month from the time I told Melissa I was ready and when the game hit my doorstep and it would have been sooner but Melissa got sick and it slowed her down a bit which I completely understand.
I just wanted to get that out there before anyone started running with my timeline as a representation of what the process normally looks like. I couldn't be more happy with Melissa and how she helped and supported me throughout this process and her patience while I got my ducks in line.
Oh and someone needs to remind Dutch Pinball to put balls in the machine when they ship them... Mine came ball-less but Melissa is taking care of that promptly as well. Luckily this wasn't my first pin... LOL
Thanks,
Jeff

#12753 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Did you check the box ... pinball machines never comes with the balls installed, it makes bad nois while handlig the box.

Yes of course I checked the box... Of course they don't come with balls already installed, this is not my first machine... They simply weren't in the box with the other parts (leg bolts, levelers, keys, etc...).

Thanks,
Jeff

#12754 3 years ago

Want a TBL Now? Just drive over to Pinball Life and load it into the truck! lol Rather a fair price in my opinion for a game in hand NIB.

https://www.pinballlife.com/the-big-lebowski-new-in-box.html

#12755 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Want a TBL Now? Just drive over to Pinball Life and load it into the truck! lol Rather a fair price in my opinion for a game in hand NIB.

That is a good price for NIB, wonder how old it is.

#12756 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

That is a good price for NIB, wonder how old it is.

Fairly new granted it should matter much.

#12757 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Fairly new granted it should matter much.

Have you seen the list of improvements they are implementing lately? It’s actually quite substantial.

#12758 3 years ago

It's received it directly from Dutch Pinball about 2 months ago.
This arrived on my dock in Dec. 2020.
I placed my order on day one during expo of what-ever-year-that-was, 2014? I honestly can't remember.
Regardless, I finally got my game. Right now I have no room for it, so if I sell it it was meant to be. If not, also meant to be.
Terry.

#12759 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I received it directly from Dutch Pinball about 2 months ago.
I placed my order on day one during expo of what-ever-year-that-was, 2014? I honestly can't remember.
Regardless, I finally got my game. Right now I have no room for it, so if I sell it it was meant to be. If not, also meant to be.
Terry.

#12760 3 years ago

Sorry, meant to correct a spelling error and double posted.
Terry.

#12761 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

What EA number were you?

#12762 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

Email sent, take my money please!

#12763 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

What EA number were you?

I honestly don't know what that means.
Terry.

#12764 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I responded to your email.
Terry.

#12765 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I honestly don't know what that means.
Terry.

When we all preordered they assigned us an EA number. It will be on your game.

#12766 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

When we all preordered they assigned us an EA number. It will be on your game.

Probably on the box - #

#12767 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Oh wait, "Early Achiever". Got it.
No idea. I paid Barry half the money while he was at our open house during Expo weekend the year they were debuting it. Can't say as I actually have an EA number.
Terry.

#12768 3 years ago

Maybe I did get a number, but I don't know what it is, sorry.
Terry.

#12769 3 years ago

What is anew TBL going for plus shipping?

#12770 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What is anew TBL going for plus shipping?

Is it not still $12,500 delivered??

#12771 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Not sure if shipping is still bundled in...

#12772 3 years ago

I joined the pre-order club this week with my Cointaker deposit. Happy to be a member!

#12773 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Yes, thats with shipping included.

#12774 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

IF thats an EA game in my opinion its worth more then the standard coming out now without the illuminated apron. This game will be sold fast.

#12775 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

IF thats an EA game in my opinion its worth more then the standard coming out now without the illuminated apron. This game will be sold fast.

What’s a lighted Apron worth?

I think the bigger advantage of this is the time you don’t have to wait in line.

#12776 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I think the bigger advantage of this is the time you don’t have to wait in line.

As only the EA games have it along with the plaques thats up to the buyer but I would say of value for sure. At the current Slow rate of EA games thats still the prize winner in my book.

#12777 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

It is also on the serialnumber outside on the box.
Normal games have a serial, Ea´s have the EA number in the serial.

#12778 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I'd pay an extra 2k for a EA game with the numbered plaque. Did we confirm that his actually had the apron and EA plaque?

#12779 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Link is dead. How much was it? I preordered in mid May and Melissa hasn’t shared any info when I’ve emailed. So I’m in no mans land. But I’ve got no issues with waiting, especially considering some of the others on here.

#12780 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The lighted EA apron from what I can tell will not even work on the earlier games as there is no plug-in for it on the main board under the playfield. I believe Barry is working on a non-EA lighted apron for earlier games that will be for sale at some point later on, I had heard cost will be around $795 for the kit.
If you haven’t seen one in person I can tell you that the lit EA apron is absolutely beautiful!

#12781 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The lighted EA apron from what I can tell will not even work on the earlier games as there is no plug-in for it on the main board under the playfield. I believe Barry is working on a non-EA lighted apron for earlier games that will be for sale at some point later on, I had heard cost will be around $795 for the kit.
If you haven’t seen one in person I can tell you that the lit EA apron is absolutely beautiful!

Don’t think this assumption is correct as long as you are not speaking over the 5 prototypes. The mod connector needed for this is also on the first production TBLs as far as I know.

The non-EA lighted apron is hardware wise ready andis meant as an option for all the non-EA units. Think just a matter of making kits and set price and release it. Matter of production capacity I guess.

#12782 3 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Link is dead. How much was it? I preordered in mid May and Melissa hasn’t shared any info when I’ve emailed. So I’m in no mans land. But I’ve got no issues with waiting, especially considering some of the others on here.

13.500 USD if I recall correctly.

#12783 3 years ago

The combination of the plaque, lighted apron (which is amazing), and lack of waiting makes a game worth an additional $2k IMO. Minus the $500 for shipping and $14k seems like a good price for a NIB EA game with lighted apron.

#12784 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

The combination of the plaque, lighted apron (which is amazing), and lack of waiting makes a game worth an additional $2k IMO. Minus the $500 for shipping and $14k seems like a good price for a NIB EA game with lighted apron.

For me who cares about a plaque.

Lighted Apron has value - but as long as they release the non-EA apron which is the same except the stamped out “achiever” text this is mute point then (other than the cost).

So if I can buy a TBL with a lighted Apron (minus a plaque) fir $12,500 plus Apron cost - is the $1500 more plus shipping cost worth it. For me - No way....at this point.

Now the interesting part is the wait time.
Is waiting less than 8 months or so with it - maybe so.

#12785 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

For me who cares about a plaque.
Lighted Apron has value - but as long as they release the non-EA apron which is the same except the stamped out “achiever” text this is mute point then (other than the cost).
So if I can buy a TBL with a lighted Apron (minus a plaque) fir $12,500 plus Apron cost - is the $1500 more plus shipping cost worth it. For me - No way....at this point.
Now the interesting part is the wait time.
Is waiting less than 8 months or so with it - maybe so.

Agreed that the plaque is the least valuable part but the apron is worth about $1000 by itself and not waiting 6+ months (or more) is probably worth another $1000 to someone whom can afford a pinball machine like this.

Also, it's "moot point".

#12786 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Don’t think this assumption is correct as long as you are not speaking over the 5 prototypes. The mod connector needed for this is also on the first production TBLs as far as I know.
The non-EA lighted apron is hardware wise ready andis meant as an option for all the non-EA units. Think just a matter of making kits and set price and release it. Matter of production capacity I guess.

You would know better than me, I just recall looking underneath the playfield on an older Game and not seeing the port where the ribbon connector would plug-in, but my memory isn’t what it used to be.

Edit: This is why I don’t remember seeing it, here are pictures of new TBL and old Production TBL. I’ve circled the slot for the apron connection on both pictures, on the old Production TBL something else appears to be plugged into it.
1189984E-8434-4F1A-AF3F-680ED7427CD7 (resized).jpeg1189984E-8434-4F1A-AF3F-680ED7427CD7 (resized).jpegF7D1773B-9EC9-4E26-9518-CD28D2F911AE (resized).jpegF7D1773B-9EC9-4E26-9518-CD28D2F911AE (resized).jpeg

#12787 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Agreed that the plaque is the least valuable part but the apron is worth about $1000 by itself and not waiting 6+ months (or more) is probably worth another $1000 to someone whom can afford a pinball machine like this.
Also, it's "moot point".

I hope the non EA apron is not $1000 they are making.

#12788 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I hope the non EA apron is not $1000 they are making.

I believe they will be around $795 shipping included.

#12789 3 years ago

I believe they will be around $795 shipping included.

People are paying thousands for toppers these days and they sell out!...wouldn’t surprise me one bit for this apron to be 1000.

#12791 3 years ago

Hello, i'm a new owner of a TBL just bought NIB a couple of days, but i have a little issue with the rug mechanism, i fact when the rug made the move to place itself in the good low postion it have to made a little move up at the end (it free the switch sw50 - rug eos front), and some times, randomly it doesnt make this little move, in this situation when ball hit the rug, it does nothing.... but in test mode, the rug hit works, anybody already have seen this issue?
i made 2 videos to see the little move at the end of placement of rug.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1giqZYAk7DeQs4EMpA8SqNR0l5BkCoVPd/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iv-zS7twMeqSguchY8t6ihGc5gIWdtRy/view?usp=sharing

#12792 3 years ago
Quoted from elmax75:

Hello, i'm a new owner of a TBL just bought NIB a couple of days, but i have a little issue with the rug mechanism, i fact when the rug made the move to place itself in the good low postion it have to made a little move up at the end (it free the switch sw50 - rug eos front), and some times, randomly it doesnt make this little move, in this situation when ball hit the rug, it does nothing.... but in test mode, the rug hit works, anybody already have seen this issue?
i made 2 videos to see the little move at the end of placement of rug.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1giqZYAk7DeQs4EMpA8SqNR0l5BkCoVPd/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iv-zS7twMeqSguchY8t6ihGc5gIWdtRy/view?usp=sharing

You might want to share this in the TBL owners club also, most of us are still waiting for ours.

#12793 3 years ago

Service issues would be preferred posted in

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-tbl-maintenance-thread/page/8#post-6119573

To keep it more centralized.

#12794 3 years ago

You would know better than me, I just recall looking underneath the playfield on an older Game and not seeing the port where the ribbon connector would plug-in, but my memory isn’t what it used to be.
Edit: This is why I don’t remember seeing it, here are pictures of new TBL and old Production TBL. I’ve circled the slot for the apron connection on both pictures, on the old Production TBL something else appears to be plugged into it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Checked with Barry today, besides the very first proto's this MOD connector has always been there. Use is however at own risk. Better to take 5 or 12VDC from the PSU in the backbox

1 week later
#12795 3 years ago

Just a fyi on improvements - way to go DP - I like your continuous improvement from games a year ago.

All - note the wire routing here - nice...
2837fd0f22414fc9129f0fb74f428b1fdb5b5ac1 (resized).jpg2837fd0f22414fc9129f0fb74f428b1fdb5b5ac1 (resized).jpg

#12796 3 years ago

Hopefully the game will be perfected by the time they get to AE # 147

1 week later
#12797 3 years ago

Anyone have any updates? Seems very quiet I would have hoped one of us received a pin or seen a few shipped.

#12798 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Anyone have any updates? Seems very quiet I would have hoped one of us received a pin or seen a few shipped.

Melissa said mine is shipping on Monday. I am cautiously optimistic.

#12799 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Melissa said mine is shipping on Monday. I am cautiously optimistic.

Knocking on wood, congrats. Glad to hear one of us received a positive update. Can't wait for the unboxing pics.

#12800 3 years ago

Picture of today

Clearly shows work in progress. Pace is picking up and the extra amount of people is slowly starting to pay off.

BC718B8A-7FA5-438B-8674-33F3B7DB605E (resized).jpegBC718B8A-7FA5-438B-8674-33F3B7DB605E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/256?hl=dkjimbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.