(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 306.
#12551 3 years ago

Loop the upper PF around the building to spell bowling

Thank you

#12552 3 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

Stupid question just picked up one and have played handful games love it so far. My question I haven’t figured out how to get to the lower bowling game. What do you need to do to get there ?

Quoted from flynnibus:

Or win "Let's go bowling!" via the Mystery Award. Both will light applicable insert on upper playfield. Once you do, just shoot the ball into the opening to the right of the parking targets on the upper playfield to activate the bowling alley.

#12553 3 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

Thank you

FYI, there is an official owners club (this might get better response as this is the preorder forum):

Owner club:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/34#post-5998184

#12554 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No Parking DUDE! Introducing the new No Parking Dude custom railing and parking sign. Give your bowling alley parking lot a Dude look. Simple and reversible installation. Hand painted detail for an authentic look. We are Honored to be part of your Amazing collections. The Dude Abides! Available now. Thanks again for your interest and support.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nicely done

Just ordered one
Very cool Dude

#12555 3 years ago

joined the cointaker preorder club Nov 4. crickets since then but all good. i'm hopeful they tighten up time from full payment to game delivery. i'll update when i'm asked to pay balance.

#12556 3 years ago

Milestone day for me because I simply reached the “end” of this thread after dutifully starting at post #1 LOL.

Anyway, I put my deposit in with Melissa mid September. Out of money from Christmas stuff so hoping I have several months before “the call”, anyway.

One question I saw asked a couple of pages back and didn’t see and answer to, is the question I have. Sorry if I missed it earlier. Is there a way for those of us with deposits in to get on the NSN distribution list? Not the end of the world to see them posted here but just curious.

#12557 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

One question I saw asked a couple of pages back and didn’t see and answer to, is the question I have. Sorry if I missed it earlier. Is there a way for those of us with deposits in to get on the NSN distribution list? Not the end of the world to see them posted here but just curious.

That’s a great question! I’d like to be on the NSN list also. I have EA30 (second hand) and I’m paid in full on a second TBL.

#12558 3 years ago

I sent Barry an email through the DP website and he added me to the NSN list within a week or two.

#12559 3 years ago

Sorry, what is NSN?

#12560 3 years ago

A few posts back, New Shit Newsletter, a take from the movie.

#12561 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

A few posts back, New Shit Newsletter, a take from the movie.

I searched and can only find random posts on random sites. Is there a follow link/thread or email subscription somewhere for this "New Shit Newsletter"?

#12562 3 years ago

In the thread you'll see someone usually posts the newsletter the same day its released so I wouldn't worry about it. When a new one is available it will be posted here.

Quoted from timlah79:

I searched and can only find random posts on random sites. Is there a follow link/thread or email subscription somewhere for this "New Shit Newsletter"?

#12563 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

In the thread you'll see someone usually posts the newsletter the same day its released so I wouldn't worry about it. When a new one is available it will be posted here.

And it's not like they're spamming your mailbox anyway, maybe a handful a year at best...

#12564 3 years ago

Officially it’s a newsletter meant to keep EA’s up-to-date. This is not a newsletter you can subscribe to via a website.

You ofcourse can always ask Barry to be put on the list but as mentioned earlier, no worries you will miss it. It’s always posted on here, by me or somebody else.

1 week later
#12565 3 years ago

Well Christmas was great received about a load of mods. Fingers crossed for 2021.

#12566 3 years ago

Really looking forward to seeing machines go out again, between the move to a new facility and the holidays I feel like it's been about a month or more with no forward progress. Hoping to start seeing 5+ more games per week start rolling off of DP's assembly line soon!

#12567 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Really looking forward to seeing machines go out again, between the move to a new facility and the holidays I feel like it's been about a month or more with no forward progress. Hoping to start seeing 5+ more games per week start rolling off of DP's assembly line soon!

Yep - here's to lots of TBLs being produced in DP's new facility for EAs and new buyers in 2021! And to new code as well to make an already great game even greater!

Dude toast.gifDude toast.gif

#12568 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

No worries. Progress has been made.

But if I have learned one thing is that not a lot of TBL buyers are on pinside .... see so little unboxing posts where I know TBLs have left the factory .

#12569 3 years ago

Really surprising. How do people find out about TBL without pinside?

Quoted from Rensh:

But if I have learned one thing is that not a lot of TBL buyers are on pinside .... see so little unboxing posts where I know TBLs have left the factory .

#12570 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Really surprising. How do people find out about TBL without pinside?

Serious? You think without pinside there would be no pinball? Believe it or not, there is world outside of pinside

Another option could be ofcourse the new owners don’t care to post on pinside. I know plenty of people who don’t post their new purchase (stern, JJP, DP,..) on pinside. More don’t than do.

#12571 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Serious? You think without pinside there would be no pinball? Believe it or not, there is world outside of pinside
Another option could be ofcourse the new owners don’t care to post on pinside. I know plenty of people who don’t post their new purchase (stern, JJP, DP,..) on pinside. More don’t than do.

Yes, seriously. Where are the facebook, instagram unboxings? Seems TBL owners would be happy to show progress.. why would they not want to help DP?

At the very least, DP could show TBLs leaving the factory, no?

#12572 3 years ago

Few TBL orders cancelled and moved over to new Alien pinball (Pinsiders posted in that thread). Don’t want that to be a trend - get these pinballs shipping. The Dude deserves it!!

Are these still shipping with “the rug?”

Also is the non-EA lighted apron ready to go?

Also is the bowling launch button ready to go?

Thanks for any info here.

#12573 3 years ago

Hopefully, the new year brings everyone their much anticipated TBLs! I’ll be ready to purchase when DP can ship same week. I finally got to play one recently, and it lived up to expectations. As a BOP 2.0 buyer I’ve always rooted for the guys, and I have faith in their dedication. Wishing them success!

#12574 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Patience on this one for sure but you can bet I’ll post pics of mine when it comes. Can’t wait!!

#12575 3 years ago

An extremely valid question was asked and remains unanswered: how are people finding out about TBL pinball without Pinside?

What do I think? They aren't.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12576 3 years ago

I think there are about 15 forums pinball related within the internet.
Due to Corona there are no events, but at least in Germany people joining pinball events even they do not reed in forums.
I am sure there is also a Lebowski-fan scene who has heard about the pin.
F. eks. The Beatles pinball is also spreaded around Beatles fans ...

Make you free from thinking there is ONLY pinside.

#12577 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I think there are about 15 forums pinball related within the internet.
Due to Corona there are no events, but at least in Germany people joining pinball events even they do not reed in forums.
I am sure there is also a Lebowski-fan scene who has heard about the pin.
F. eks. The Beatles pinball is also spreaded around Beatles fans ...
Make you free from thinking there is ONLY pinside.

I know there are other ways someone could find out about pinball other than Pinside but I would imagine the intersection of people who will use their money and time to go a pinball event and Pinside users is pretty high. But I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.

#12578 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I know there are other ways someone could find out about pinball other than Pinside but I would imagine the intersection of people who will use their money and time to go a pinball event and Pinside users is pretty high. But I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.

At the end of the day, you would expect DP to post pins leaving the facility. Anything to inspire confidence.

#12579 3 years ago

Emailed Melissa this morning, as CT was supposed to receive a container of 10 games before the end of this year.

Would you believe they didn't arrive? Now supposed to arrive second week of January.

Happy holidays TBL pre-order club.

Dan

#12580 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Emailed Melissa this morning, as CT was supposed to receive a container of 10 games before the end of this year.
Would you believe they didn't arrive? Now supposed to arrive second week of January.
Happy holidays TBL pre-order club.
Dan

Not surprised - I believe they try to max out a shipping container to save money. Even if some of the games / parts are ready they will be delayed until the container is full. This happened to me on some TBL parts - got delayed a few times/weeks until that container was full.

Hopefully it is an air ship container and not boat ship container!

#12581 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

At the end of the day, you would expect DP to post pins leaving the facility. Anything to inspire confidence.

They never really have.

I am sure more focused on the move.
Rensh was posting what he sees - which helps.

#12582 3 years ago

This picture was made two saturdays ago.

You can see 3 pcs boxed up and I think they were finishing up other 2 pcs. Don’t know if these are supposed to be part of melissa’s 10 pcs?? I have always thought they were shipped direct DP - Enduser. But could be this has changed, never asked.

AA118CB0-3E9A-4B05-A2B4-81C4D0EC4F68 (resized).jpegAA118CB0-3E9A-4B05-A2B4-81C4D0EC4F68 (resized).jpeg
#12583 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

You can see 3 pcs boxed up and I think they were finishing up other 2 pcs.

Rensch,

Do you know what EA number they are up to? I haven’t seen any EA’s mention receiving one since #59

#12584 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

They never really have.
I am sure more focused on the move.
Rensh was posting what he sees - which helps.

Actually they did when they packed the first full container heading to the US, as well as pins staying in Europe. Anyway, just surprising games are being delivered, but no one is posting about it.

#12585 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

An extremely valid question was asked and remains unanswered: how are people finding out about TBL pinball without Pinside?
What do I think? They aren't.

Other pinball forums, pinball podcasts, word of mouth and Facebook. People have posted about it in the Pinball Enthusiasts group on FB, that has over 13,000 members. I know I've posted about it on the FB page for the Northwest show.

#12586 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

You can see 3 pcs boxed up and I think they were finishing up other 2 pcs. Don’t know if these are supposed to be part of melissa’s 10 pcs?? I have always thought they were shipped direct DP - Enduser. But could be this has changed, never asked.
[quoted image]

I see 4 cabinets in progress and I think a third boxed finished one on the far back left. Still, a lot of empty space and no people.

#12587 3 years ago

It looks like there are a few more near the top left of the photo.

#12588 3 years ago

How many EAs are there supposed to be if DP satisfies all orders? And do the EAs come with a # on the hardware? I don’t recall ever seeing this.

#12589 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

How many EAs are there supposed to be if DP satisfies all orders? And do the EAs come with a # on the hardware? I don’t recall ever seeing this.

around 190 EA's have paid in full. It looks like EA #59 was the last to get a game.

#12590 3 years ago

Who want an NIB? Pm me!

#12591 3 years ago

I think games are being shipped air through DHL now to Melissa. The last 2 games were unfortunately damaged in shipping. I too was told the new batch is shipping 2nd week of Jan, but don't know how many games in that shipment.

Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

#12592 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

around 190 EA's have paid in full. It looks like EA #59 was the last to get a game.

But does that guarantee that there will only be 190 EA’s or can they just keep making them forever?

#12593 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

But does that guarantee that there will only be 190 EA’s or can they just keep making them forever?

Since they are getting 0$ every time they ship an EA game, doubt they want to make them forever ha!

#12594 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Since they are getting 0$ every time they ship an EA game, doubt they want to make them forever ha!

Um... maybe because of a moral obligation to the early achievers that put faith in DP and TBL and funded the project from the beginning?

#12595 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Um... maybe because of a moral obligation to the early achievers that put faith in DP and TBL and funded the project from the beginning?

I meant making more than the 190 for the oroginal EAs, in response to the post above mine suggesting they could just keep making EAs forever beyond the 190 or so.

#12596 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Moral, noble, honest. All words I immediately associate with Dutch Pinball.

#12597 3 years ago

Wait, people really think they have been shipping one EA game per week since they started up again? Has more than one EA on pinside claimed to have gotten one?

#12598 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Wait, people really think they have been shipping one EA game per week since they started up again? Has more than one EA on pinside claimed to have gotten one?

Yes, more then 1. 2 ea games in the last year and about 75 new money games if the numbers are to be believed.

#12599 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Yes, more then 1. 2 ea games in the last year and about 75 new money games if the numbers are to be believed.

So there are approximately 125 to 150 Lebowski‘s in the world at this point.

#12600 3 years ago

I hope they make it. Not just because I want my EA game obviously, but because people like the design and character of their pin. It would be great to see what they could do with other licenses. But first they have to demonstrate they can deliver. It's been remarkable (and remarkably frustrating at times) to see them chugging along, slowly but surely.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

15,000 (OBO)
$ 22.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/252 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.