(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,259 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4073 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240124_181831_Facebook (resized).jpg
PXL_20240123_045035517.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 306.
#12301 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Congrats! What mods do you have for it?

Speaker Lights
Topper
Plastic Protectors
Flipper toppers
Sideblades
Joint mod
Ramp fix
Mod couples mods
Chrome door/chrome hinges
Target decals and bowling alley decal

#12302 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Speaker Lights
Topper
Plastic Protectors
Flipper toppers
Sideblades
Joint mod
Ramp fix
Mod couples mods

When did you pay for your game in full? I paid over 9 weeks ago and still waiting....

#12303 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

When did you pay for your game in full? I paid over 9 weeks ago and still waiting....

I'm not exactly sure and I won't be in the office until Friday, but it was around 14 weeks

#12304 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Speaker Lights
Topper
Plastic Protectors
Flipper toppers
Sideblades
Joint mod
Ramp fix
Mod couples mods

Where did you get the chrome coin door and what is the ramp fix?

#12305 3 years ago

Where did you get the chrome coin door and what is the ramp fix?

Hotrodarcade.com for the chrome and here is the link to the ramp fix and other great mods

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-mods

#12306 3 years ago

The ramp fix is a must! No rejects since installing it.

#12307 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

I'm not exactly sure and I won't be in the office until Friday, but it was around 14 weeks

Do you have an arcade in Denver, and will this be going there?

#12308 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Do you have an arcade in Denver, and will this be going there?

We have a private warehouse arcade you can rent for an event (company party, mitzvahs, bachelor/bachelorette, etc) and it will be available there to play.

www.funfactorydenver.com

instagram.jpginstagram.jpg
#12309 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

We have a private warehouse arcade you can rent for an event (company party, mitzvahs, bachelor/bachelorette, etc) and it will be available there to play.
www.funfactorydenver.com [quoted image]

Holly Crap what an AWESOME looking place!!!! Just added to my bucket list must see.

#12310 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Holly Crap what an AWESOME looking place!!!! Just added to my bucket list must see.

Thank you. Official photos and website will be done in the next 60 days

#12311 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

www.funfactorydenver.com [quoted image]

Shoot, rules me out then. Looks cool though.

#12312 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

A NSN is expected by the end of the week which will answer some of your questions

Anyone hear anything?

#12313 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Anyone hear anything?

hmm, nothing yet. definitely past close of business over there so I am guessing we wont see anything this week...

#12314 3 years ago

So does shopping for mods for a game you don't own yet make the wait more painful? Or does it provide relief?

#12315 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

hmm, nothing yet. definitely past close of business over there so I am guessing we wont see anything this week...

If you think Barry only works during regular office hours you are very very mistaken.

I have seen already a proto of the NSN and once you have it you will know why it is taken some time.

#12316 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

If you think Barry only works during regular office hours you are very very mistaken.
I have seen already a proto of the NSN and once you have it you will know why it is taken some time.

Cool thanks. Will look for it tomorrow.

#12317 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What's a NSN?

#12318 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

What's a NSN?

“New Shit Newsletter” - the common method of formal communication from DP on all things related to TBL pinball updates and status.

#12319 3 years ago

Is there another source for custom balls for TBL? The mod couple appears to have been sold out for quite a while.

A6EFFF58-D928-4AD7-97A1-FB8FDFBA9FA6 (resized).jpegA6EFFF58-D928-4AD7-97A1-FB8FDFBA9FA6 (resized).jpeg
#12320 3 years ago

Is there another source for custom balls for TBL? The mod couple appears to have been sold out for quite a while.
[quoted image]

? Think we have 50 in stock now? Lol

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

#12321 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

? Think we have 50 in stock now? Lol
www.TheModCouplePinball.com

ModCouple has tiny balls

#12322 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

ModCouple has tiny balls

"Well that's like, your right...."lol

#12323 3 years ago

[quoted image]

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B076Z7XZPN/ref=sr_1_2

#12324 3 years ago

Question- how is NSN newsletter distributed?

Does this go to EAs only??

Thx

#12325 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

“New Shit Newsletter” - the common method of formal communication from DP on all things related to TBL pinball updates and status.

Far out, man.

#12326 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Question- how is NSN newsletter distributed?
Does this go to EAs only??
Thx

Great question. I’ve always just seen them copy/pasted here on pinside. As an owner, I don’t get them directly nor do I know how to sign up for them.

#12327 3 years ago

Yeah! I got my invoice from Melissa today! She says 4-6 weeks until shipping. I hope those don't turn into similar "4-6 weeks" in regards to this game but I'm not holding my breath. At least it appears to really be happening!

#12328 3 years ago

Same here. Received invoice but no guidance on expected delivery.

#12329 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Yeah! I got my invoice from Melissa today! She says 4-6 weeks until shipping. I hope those don't turn into similar "4-6 weeks" in regards to this game but I'm not holding my breath. At least it appears to really be happening!

lol. I got my invoice 10 weeks ago and paid and still have no sign of shipping. Keep your expectations in check.

#12330 3 years ago

Hi proud owners of tbl, had a couple questions maybe someone knows what to do?

1. At least once in the game when I go bowling after I bowl the pinball doesn’t always eject up out of the vertical scoop on to the playfield (it needs to do ball search) is it the angle the pinball is at?
2. Can I increase the power of the far left lane kick out? Mine is weak.

#12331 3 years ago

I paid on Sept. 21st. Don't have any idea on ETA.

#12332 3 years ago

The lag times after payment are pretty insane. We aren't talking about delivery by horse and buggy here...across the ocean on a boat, 4 weeks should be more than enough time. Yet, some have waited 3 MONTHS?? Insanity.

#12333 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

The lag times after payment are pretty insane. We aren't talking about delivery by horse and buggy here...across the ocean on a boat, 4 weeks should be more than enough time. Yet, some have waited 3 MONTHS?? Insanity.

The craziest thing is that Coin Taken claims that payment is ONLY taken when the game is ready to ship. That's clearly not true.

#12334 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Just know this game is Worth the wait!

#12335 3 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Hi proud owners of tbl, had a couple questions maybe someone knows what to do?
1. At least once in the game when I go bowling after I bowl the pinball doesn’t always eject up out of the vertical scoop on to the playfield (it needs to do ball search) is it the angle the pinball is at?
2. Can I increase the power of the far left lane kick out? Mine is weak.

1. Sounds like a switch is not registering eg it doesn’t know the ball is in the scoop. Check the switches in switch test when it is not ejecting the ball.
2. You can adjust it in adjustment -> solenoids setting.

#12336 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just know this game is Worth the wait!

That it is!

#12337 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Anyone hear something?

#12338 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Anyone hear something?

You were the one that made the determination for Tomorrow so did You hear anything?

#12339 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Meanwhile the real EAs sit and watch while people bitch about 3 month waits. Try waiting 5 f*cking years.

#12340 3 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

Meanwhile the real EAs sit and watch while people bitch about 3 month waits. Try waiting 5 f*cking years.

You do have a valid point. DP is not exactly predictable when it comes to anything resembling a schedule.

#12341 3 years ago

Is rug still comes with the game

#12342 3 years ago
Quoted from dr-fun:

Is rug still comes with the game

Yes

#12343 3 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

The question is, will the preorder group be the next EA’s? They are now taking payment in full from people, while others are 10-15 weeks out from their payment and have not received a game. It seems to be getting worse, as rarely anyone here is posting about receiving a game. I really hope this game of musical chairs doesn’t come to an end adding a few more bodies to the EA pile of people who paid and never received anything.

#12344 3 years ago

They are shipping out like 4 pcs every 2 weeks max. So yes people are getting them. But believe or not, not everyone is on Pinside ....

And even people who are on pinside don’t always post about receiving one

#12345 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

They are shipping out like 4 pcs every 2 weeks max. So yes people are getting them. But believe or not, not everyone is on Pinside ....
And even people who are on pinside don’t always post about receiving one

I have no issue with DP’s production rate, but rather Cointaker taking payment for games they clearly don’t have or are not ready to ship. They are also absolutely terrible at communication.

#12346 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I have no issue with DP’s production rate, but rather Cointaker taking payment for games they clearly don’t have or are not ready to ship. They are also absolutely terrible at communication.

Yep, here enlies the issue. I think we're all ok with the DP production rate, it is what it is. But the distro part, is where we're all struggling to get some understanding overall. That, and the lack of any communication at all.

#12347 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Quoted from Capn12:

Yep, here enlies the issue. I think we're all ok with the DP production rate, it is what it is. But the distro part, is where we're all struggling to get some understanding overall. That, and the lack of any communication at all.

Would in not make more sense to communicate this to cointaker company instead in this thread ?!
A serious dealer would never sell what he does not physically own.
Interest rates are low .. what will they do with all the full payments ? For a new business it might be ppossible after some years in the business there should be some money ...

#12348 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Would in not make more sense to communicate this to cointaker company instead in this thread ?!
Interest rates are low .. what will they do with all the full payments ? For a new business it might be ppossible after some years in the business there should be some money ...

Because it's Pinside, and it's more fun to air our grievances here as a hive mind.

#12349 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I hate to break it to you - but that's not how the vast majority of pinball distribution works.

And given the past history - DP and NET30/NET90/etc don't really mix.

#12350 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I paid Sept 17 also no ETA.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/247?hl=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.