(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 306.
#12151 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

She hasn't responded to my recent emails this week either after paying the invoice. I assume just busy.

Don't feel too bad as I sent her an email as well with no response. I thought it was ignored because I told her I wanted to buy Coin Taker when she retires

#12153 3 years ago

I'll be interest to see how much longer it takes for delivery.

#12154 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I'll be interest to see how much longer it takes for delivery.

I talked to a few people that either received their order or will be shipped soon. The orders in March was around 6 month lead time while orders recently placed will probably be 8+ months. I'm looking forward to this being a Christmas present for 2021

#12155 3 years ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

I talked to a few people that either received their order or will be shipped soon. The orders in March was around 6 month lead time while orders recently placed will probably be 8+ months. I'm looking forward to this being a Christmas present for 2021

Seems about right.

For those interested I have 2 backup functional motherboards for sale which are no longer made. First 2 to ping me get them!!

#12156 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I've got one on pre-order. What I didn't think about were the game's physical dimensions (I have a tiny hallway the machine will have to get through to get to the game room). I could be blind but I don't see the game dimensions listed on Dutch's website.
Could anyone who owns the machine let me know what the dimensions are? I'm mostly worried about:
a) What are the dimensions of the shipping box? and
b) What is the largest point of width for the machine itself (i.e. likely what I'm asking is what is the width of the backbox and what is the width of the machine with legs on at its widest point). Thanks!

Still in need of the dimensions if anyone can lend a hand?

Also is there a way to output the audio via RCA like you can with Stern Spike 2 games and a PinSUB board?

Thanks!

#12157 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Still in need of the dimensions if anyone can lend a hand?
Also is there a way to output the audio via RCA like you can with Stern Spike 2 games and a PinSUB board?
Thanks!

The box incl pallet is 78x78x150 cm. Pallet has same size as box so without pallet only height decreases a little.

TBL itself same dimensions as nineties WMS.

There is a Pc inside, never checked what happens if you inserted a headphone. Will need to try it out.

#12158 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

The box incl pallet is 78x78x150 cm. Pallet has same size as box so without pallet only height decreases a little.
There is a Pc inside, never checked what happens if you inserted a headphone. Will need to try it out.

You can output the audio as the motherboard has onboard audio. However you may need to hookup keyboard/mouse and go into Ubuntu OS and change the audio output to onboard audio. Easy to do.

#12159 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You can output the audio as the motherboard has onboard audio. However you may need to hookup keyboard/mouse and go into Ubuntu OS and change the audio output to onboard audio. Easy to do.

GREAT! Thank you!!

Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks! Sorry for my ignorance but would that mean the body itself is the same dimensions as say, a Twilight Zone? I'm finding online (at the pinball company website) that one is: 28" W x 56" D x 77" H
My Stern Jurassic Park LE is: 29" W x 58" D x 76" H

So if the TBL is the same width for the backbox as TZ it's actually an inch less than my JP? Or am I comparing the wrong machine to TBL?

#12160 3 years ago

Made some quick and dirty measurements for you. Hope they help

I expect the backbox of a TZ to be a little wider as JP. As TZ is a wide body this is also applicable for the cabinet. Depth should be roughly the same.

19B4EDA2-C1D5-45D4-B028-0939D2942C36 (resized).jpeg19B4EDA2-C1D5-45D4-B028-0939D2942C36 (resized).jpeg
#12161 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I expect the backbox of a TZ to be a little wider as JP. As TZ is a wide body this is also applicable for the cabinet. Depth should be roughly the same.
[quoted image]

Thanks so much for taking the time! It's the backbox getting through my tiny 30 in. hallway and with the baseboards it's only 28.5 in. which is my concern.
According to your TBL backbox 73cm = 28.74 in. I was able to get the JP through by way of two helpers "carrying" it through vertically, legs removed from one side (they used those 2-man refrigerator moving straps with a moving blanket draped over to protect). The doorway to the game room was tight too but the vertical height wasn't an issue. So I hope the TBL is the same scenario. LMK if I'm missing anything. Really appreciate your help!

#12162 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

Love the guy from the Netherlands noting his measurements are Metric. Made me chuckle.

#12163 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Love the guy from the Netherlands noting his measurements are Metric. Made me chuckle.

Oh yes .... sweet revancje also with the tools :
In 20 years in the hobby I bought all possible tools in "imperial" to work on my pinballs.
Now I have the TBL and bought several tools in metric ... made in The netherlands !

So all TBL owners sould start buying some new tools ... now its your turn

#12164 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Oh yes .... sweet revancje also with the tools :
In 20 years in the hobby I bought all possible tools in "imperial" to work on my pinballs.
Now I have the TBL and bought several tools in metric ... made in The netherlands !
So all TBL owners sould start buying some new tools ... now its your turn

Most American men have at least one full set of tools in both. Many have two or three.

1 week later
#12165 3 years ago

Any more EAs get there games?

#12166 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Any more EAs get there games?

should be roughly 10 or more by now. Pinside owner list is at 132 and I know people that have em that are not on pinside.
So EA62 and higher hopefully.

#12167 3 years ago

Wasn’t 59 the last EA to get a game?

Quoted from Lamberger:

should be roughly 10 or more by now. Pinside owner list is at 132 and I know people that have em that are not on pinside.
So EA62 and higher hopefully.

#12168 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Wasn’t 59 the last EA to get a game?

He was told his was shipping but dont think he received it yet. These are taking way too long to receive. I would have thought they would be well into the 60's by now but seems like they are still stuck at 58 with 59 supposedly on the way

#12169 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

He was told his was shipping but dont think he received it yet. These are taking way too long to receive. I would have thought they would be well into the 60's by now but seems like they are still stuck at 58 with 59 supposedly on the way

Feels like sales are starting to burn out at $12500 a pop.

#12170 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

He was told his was shipping but dont think he received it yet. ...

Correct - still waiting for mine (#59) to arrive. Since leaving Dutch Pinball 12 days ago, it arrived at Coin Taker and has been awaiting shipping cross-country to me. Latest word from Melissa is that it's supposed to be picked up at Coin Taker by FedEx tomorrow.

#12171 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I've been looking for one if anyone is interested in selling.

#12172 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

How big is the list of people waiting?

#12173 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Correct - still waiting for mine (#59) to arrive. Since leaving Dutch Pinball 12 days ago, it arrived at Coin Taker and has been awaiting shipping cross-country to me. Latest word from Melissa is that it's supposed to be picked up at Coin Taker by FedEx tomorrow.

I've been on this ride with you snice the beginning and I'm excited for you. You're one of the good guys around here and this has been a long time coming.

Best wishes to everyone else still waiting.

#12174 3 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

I've been looking for one if anyone is interested in selling.

I might get some hate here but I sold mine. Cool game and all, it just didn't feel like it was worth that much money to me. Waiting for the market crash and that's where the dow will be going.

I think you can still get on the list at Cointaker

#12175 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Why didn't they ship directly from The Netherlands? Either way, congrats on reaching the tunnel exit!

#12176 3 years ago

So when Tuna gets his will that be 2 ea games delivered in the last 6 months?

#12177 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I've been on this ride with you snice the beginning and I'm excited for you. You're one of the good guys around here and this has been a long time coming.
Best wishes to everyone else still waiting.

Thanks Dude - as are you! I hope to be able to share happy ending news with all soon and also hope that I am on front end of a quickening paced production of EA games.

Quoted from highdef:

Why didn't they ship directly from The Netherlands? Either way, congrats on reaching the tunnel exit!

Barry told me that shipping was cheaper to send everything as a group to CoinTaker.

Although it ends up taking longer this way, one good thing is that at least CoinTaker can have verified that no damage occurred by DHL in the first leg.

#12178 3 years ago

How many people are on the EA waiting list?

And....

How many people are on the 12,500 waiting list?

I thought someone said Cointaker was sending out the waiting list.

#12179 3 years ago

It would be nice CT posted numbers. But Melissa is smart enough not to open that can of worms. I am on the 12.5 K list fully paid.

#12180 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How many people are on the EA waiting list?
And....
How many people are on the 12,500 waiting list?
I thought someone said Cointaker was sending out the waiting list.

Yes, I was told by Melissa they were sending out a list that would tell us all our place in lane and updated ETA. This hasn't happened yet. I sent a follow up email to inquire about the update and haven't heard back. I will follow up!

#12181 3 years ago

Y’all want both of their accounting books also? You look at this as seconds, minutes, hours. Really??? Everything is working let it happen. Have patience, and now dump on me. OMG

#12182 3 years ago
Quoted from RedLineMania:

Y’all want both of their accounting books also? You look at this as seconds, minutes, hours. Really??? Everything is working let it happen. Have patience, and now dump on me. OMG

You deserve to be dumped on. Literally.

#12183 3 years ago

I think the fully Paid EA list waiting for the game 5 years now is around 130 people. No idea how many on the new money 12,500 waiting list.

#12184 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I think the fully Paid EA list waiting for the game 5 years now is around 130 people. No idea how many on the new money 12,500 waiting list.

What was the ratio quoted - 5/1 roughly new order to EA? But looking at the numbers this year, well below that I think? At 5/1 they’d need over 600 new orders at 12.5k$ yeah? Seems possible they could land short? Hope not but that’s a fair amount of orders at jjp CE pricing

#12185 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

What was the ratio quoted - 5/1 roughly new order to EA?

I believe it is 4 to 1.

#12190 3 years ago

Its 1 out of every 4 made at the moment. Guess this is called 3 : 1 ??

The intention is 1) to speed up production (now like 4 per 2 weeks) and 2) to increase the ratio.

In regard to 1), DP is taking steps to make this happen asap .

#12191 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

What was the ratio quoted - 5/1 roughly new order to EA? But looking at the numbers this year, well below that I think? At 5/1 they’d need over 600 new orders at 12.5k$ yeah? Seems possible they could land short? Hope not but that’s a fair amount of orders at jjp CE pricing

And the new JJP Guns and Roses definitely won't help sales here... I'm not a fan of the band and that thing made my mouth drop. Thinking about buying the LE, (CE already sold out!)makes me feel a little better dropping that kinda dow on a big pinball company. Made me nervous sitting on $12500 U.s. with the possibility of another shut down and no future parts.

#12192 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I might get some hate here but I sold mine. Cool game and all, it just didn't feel like it was worth that much money to me. Waiting for the market crash and that's where the dow will be going.
I think you can still get on the list at Cointaker

Thanks for the heads up. I put down my deposit yesterday - totally cool waiting 6-8 months which is what Melissa(?) at Cointaker quoted me. She said they are putting out about 20 games a month which would put me at 8 months wait - but they are trying to ramp up production which could lead to a wait as short at 4 months. Figured I'd share. Thanks again - excited to be on the list.

#12193 3 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Thanks for the heads up. I put down my deposit yesterday - totally cool waiting 6-8 months which is what Melissa(?) at Cointaker quoted me. She said they are putting out about 20 games a month which would put me at 8 months wait - but they are trying to ramp up production which could lead to a wait as short at 4 months. Figured I'd share. Thanks again - excited to be on the list.

Awesome, glad to hear.. Cheers and congrats!

#12194 3 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

If they are doing 20 per month and every 4th game goes to an ea. Why only 1 ea game in 6 months? Shouldn't 5 ea games go out every month then?

#12195 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

If they are doing 20 per month and every 4th game goes to an ea. Why only 1 ea game in 6 months? Shouldn't 5 ea games go out every month then?

I didn't ask her about EA games but that would make sense.

#12196 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I agree..Something's not adding up. Hope Dp isn't trying to pull a fast one.@ $12,500 a pop, I hope cointaker is keeping count and asking questions to protect the EA's. Cointaker could refuse to sell more if DP tries to rip the Ea's off. I hope so..If not, this would make cointaker look worse than DP in this situation. Cointaker literally taking the EA's coins. That goes for Nitro in Canada too!! I know 8 people with a TBL that aren't on pinside so that puts it at 140. 80 games were released before the new production started. Should be 15 EA's just from that alone, and that's just what I know about..I could be wrong. But if that is the case, I would recommend the new buyers demand the Ea's get their games..Atleast to EA#70 first before sending more payments. Hopefully the pinball community holds them to it

#12197 3 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Refundable I assume.

#12198 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I know 8 people with a TBL that aren't on pinside so that puts it at 140. 80 games were released before the new production started. Should be 15 EA's just from that alone, and that's just what I know about..I could be wrong.

I don't know whether DP is meeting their promised 3 to 1 ratio. But your calculations don't align at all with what DP has actually promised over the past 12 months. DP never said that ratio would apply to the ~50 previously produced games that were “resold” before the new production started -- quite the opposite, nothing from the sale of those games went to the EAs, which made the sale controversial at the time. And before new production started up, DP publicly announced that it would not be making any EA games at first, and that all funds for an undefined initial period would go to cover startup costs. DP shipped out the first EA game in mid May 2020, and that's also when it announced that it would implement the 3 to 1 ratio going forward.

So assuming DP has kept its word, 1/4 of all games produced since May should have gone to EAs. If you assume they were making 4 games/2 weeks over that period -- I believe that number came from DP but not sure if it was aspirational or a report on actual production numbers -- then they should have shipped roughly 34 games total: 17 new sales at $12.5k and 8 or 9 EA games. Again, I don't know whether that's actually happened, but at least it's based on what DP said they planned to do.

#12199 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Its 1 out of every 4 made at the moment. Guess this is called 3 : 1 ??
The intention is 1) to speed up production (now like 4 per 2 weeks) and 2) to increase the ratio.
In regard to 1), DP is taking steps to make this happen asap .

Hi-

I get DP has wanted to get to these ratios for some time. Unfortunately due to parts issues etc they have not gotten there and backlog grows.

Do you see real plans to get to this ratio and hold steady at this ratio of 4 games per 2 weeks? I thought they had plans of 4 per week?

Thanks for any insight!

#12200 3 years ago

[dupe]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/244?hl=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.