(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 306.
#11651 4 years ago
Quoted from RedLineMania:

Agreed, call Cointaker and they will answer all your questions. Relatively not that long a wait

Relatively not long? Curious what you define as not long since I’ve heard it’s 14+ months at the earliest and that’s if DP actually continues with production.

#11652 4 years ago
Quoted from njd31:

Relatively not long? Curious what you define as not long since it’s 14+ months at the earliest and that’s if DP actually continues with production.

Where did you get that number?

#11653 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Where did you get that number?

I’ve heard...

This guy makes it seem like you can put an order in and get it in June...

#11654 4 years ago
Quoted from njd31:

I’ve heard...

Mine took less then that.

#11655 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Mine took less then that.

Thanks. Judging from your earlier posts, you mentioned being on the "list" since ARA released the original 40.

That was last summer.

You received your game recently. That's close to a year of waiting.

Factor in CT has now officially starting taking orders on their website, well....you can do the math. It's not a short period to wait.

#11656 4 years ago

I've been on 'the list' since August 2019, still no game. So....the wait is at least 8 months.

#11657 4 years ago
Quoted from njd31:

Thanks. Judging from your earlier posts, you mentioned being on the "list" since ARA released the original 40.
That was last summer.
You received your game recently. That's close to a year of waiting.
Factor in CT has now officially starting taking orders on their website, well....you can do the math. It's not a short period to wait.

I would agree. Early ARA times Most were still doubtful. Since then there Is a mighty list and then there is Hopefully the old paid orders to address. At best I would call this a year wait in my opinion.

#11658 4 years ago
Quoted from njd31:

I’ve heard...

My last email from Melissa dated 03/26...”going to be a month or two”

Certainly far better than 14+

#11659 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

My last email from Melissa dated 03/26...”going to be a month or two”
Certainly far better than 14+

So this email would supersede the previous poster and several others that have been on the list for over 8 months? On the list mind you with deposit. Sounds like more then a month or two.

#11660 4 years ago

My deposit was made 03/11
I’m just sharing the information I’ve been given from CT.

#11661 4 years ago

I'm honestly ok with the wait, given the current economy, etc. But it would be awesome to have some time frame laid out, based on when we were added to the list. I've never gotten a number/time frame/line place, sadly.

#11662 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I've been on 'the list' since August 2019, still no game. So....the wait is at least 8 months.

Have you checked in with Melissa to see if your getting close?

#11663 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

My deposit was made 03/11
I’m just sharing the information I’ve been given from CT.

Taking large bets this is way off - unless she is skipping people and putting you ahead. I would re-ask.

I have been given dates on many different items (which were successfully fulfilled) but were months off.

Hoping for everyone it is much better now than in last 6 months!!

#11664 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Taking large bets this is way off - unless she is skipping people and putting you ahead. I would re-ask.
I have been given dates on many different items (which were successfully fulfilled) but were months off.
Hoping for everyone it is much better now than in last 6 months!!

I’ll be sure to let you know!

#11665 4 years ago

I will say, I was told those putting deposits down on the CT site, were going to be handled AFTER the existing list, at that time, so who knows at this point anymore...I'm not in that much of a rush, I just know I went on the list on August 8, 2019.

#11666 4 years ago

They were supposed to be making 10 per week by now. Since it is closer to 2 per week that sets everyone way back.

#11667 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I will say, I was told those putting deposits down on the CT site, were going to be handled AFTER the existing list, at that time,

I heard this as well.

#11668 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

They were supposed to be making 10 per week by now. Since it is closer to 2 per week that sets everyone way back.

10 per week? This is a quantity I can’t recall ever having heard from DP and not realistic for sure at the moment. Current rate is batches of 4 pcs per two week. They hope to double this ASAP and even this doubling makes it only 4 PCs per week. This all as per article.

However, Corona is not helping with this increasing production. Companies supplying parts have issues as well as companies capable of making subassemblies . Economy in NL is taking a big hit but assume that in the US this is not different. Well, at least they are still open and producing.

#11669 3 years ago

I got on the list about a week after the 40 games from ARA were released. I am currently about 20th on the list with about 10 games per month so I am expecting late June. I believe the list is well over 100 people still so I would expect like a year+ if getting on now.

#11670 3 years ago

I called Melissa 6 months ago and was told I was in the 320s.

Would love to know how to jump up to 20th. Or 21st.

#11671 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I called Melissa 6 months ago and was told I was in the 320s.
Would love to know how to jump up to 20th. Or 21st.

I don’t know why but there are many games for sale.

People who are willing to sell their game NIB should try EU market BEFORE the game been shipped

#11672 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I don’t know why but there are many games for sale.
People who are willing to sell their game NIB should try EU market BEFORE the game been shipped

Everyone is trying to flip them for a couple extra thousand dollars before the flipping market dries up after enough of these have shipped.

#11673 3 years ago

There are people who bought NIB to flip - literally never receiving it directly. Then people like me who bought NIB to play and all things considered, I'm open to seeing what's out there so it's on the marketplace but no rush - very much enjoying it still.

Then there are people who want the game but obviously the market dictates the price and that increased price reflects the year+ wait for someone to get one. Otherwise, it wouldn't be this high and many others have already offered their own story of how long they've been waiting.

Pinball 101. Happens all the time. Hopefully everyone is happy in the end!

#11674 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

There are people who bought NIB to flip - literally never receiving it directly. Then people like me who bought NIB to play and all things considered, I'm open to seeing what's out there so it's on the marketplace but no rush - very much enjoying it still.
Then there are people who want the game but obviously the market dictates the price and that increased price reflects the year+ wait for someone to get one. Otherwise, it wouldn't be this high and many others have already offered their own story of how long they've been waiting.
Pinball 101. Happens all the time. Hopefully everyone is happy in the end!

Right. Look at the market history for Lebowski. Most of the recently listings are NIB fresh on the pallet. I’m curious how much of the preorder list is people with the same intentions.

#11675 3 years ago

Sorta frustrating for those of us on the list, seeing them go out and immediately flipped. But..such is life and pinball.

#11676 3 years ago

Well, if someone is ready to trade his TBL with my Wooly BEFORE it is shipped, we can work out to a deal.

#11677 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Sorta frustrating for those of us on the list, seeing them go out and immediately flipped. But..such is life and pinball.

It is full of experiences!

#11678 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

We EA's can empathize.

#11679 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

We EA's can empathize.

Oh yeah...you EAs...man, it sucks big time for ya'll. I'm just a stooge that jumped on a list, no money involved, last year.

#11680 3 years ago

Still debating getting on the list and dropping the 1K deposit on Cointaker. I personally haven’t played it, what pin does it mostly compare to in your opinion, as in how it plays. I personally love the movie and so does my wife.

#11681 3 years ago

Not sure it really compares to anything else. Can't think of too many pins that have both an upper and lower playfield. And I believe its the most unique lower playfield I can remember.

If you like the movie, you will love the game. How many games have a movie clip of the main character asking permission to smoke a joint?

#11682 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Not sure it really compares to anything else. Can't think of too many pins that have both an upper and lower playfield. And I believe its the most unique lower playfield I can remember.
If you like the movie, you will love the game. How many games have a movie clip of the main character asking permission to smoke a joint?

Is it a lower playfield or a toy?

#11683 3 years ago

Is it a lower playfield or a toy?

Has a ball and a skill based shot on a playfield so I would say not a toy. Rather cool and creative to me.

#11684 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyVrd:

Still debating getting on the list and dropping the 1K deposit on Cointaker. I personally haven’t played it, what pin does it mostly compare to in your opinion, as in how it plays. I personally love the movie and so does my wife.

If you love the movie and love pinball, you will like it for sure. No reason not to like. Theme integration is top notch and plenty to shoot for.

#11685 3 years ago

What’s the deal with sticker kit and doobie
Mod ? I’ve reached a few times to purchase no reply ? ??? WTF

#11686 3 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Just send a message to CPR9999 and I am sure he will take care of you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93567

#11687 3 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

whitey try reaching out again. I ordered stickers, doobie, backup SSD and ramp clip from cpr9999 . I’ve received it all.

#11688 3 years ago
Quoted from whitey:What’s the deal with sticker kit and doobie

Tired of replying to you with no response:
C5DED3FD-F483-4A75-B50F-1580D439EB38 (resized).jpegC5DED3FD-F483-4A75-B50F-1580D439EB38 (resized).jpeg

#11689 3 years ago

What is the issue with hard drive? There is a hard drive in this game?

#11690 3 years ago

What is the issue with hard drive? There is a hard drive in this game?

Yup.

Kingston harddrive.
They can get corrupt (as it has happened to few people already).

#11691 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yup.
Kingston harddrive.
They can get corrupt (as it has happened to few people already).

Sorry but what do you mean with « corrupt »? Bad quality?
How many giga? Couldn’t work with USB key?

#11692 3 years ago

It's a SATA SSD, so it will be easier to just stick with another SATA SSD instead of an USB drive it we talk about replacements.
As long as the original drive is intact, I assume you could simply use a tool like Clonezilla to make a copy of it to any other SSD of the same or bigger size and you are fine.
(though such a spare drive is nothing to keep laying around forever, as data on SSD disks, well any drives for that matter, does start to degrade if it's not powered for longer periods)

#11693 3 years ago
Quoted from Biv:

It's a SATA SSD, so it will be easier to just stick with another SATA SSD instead of an USB drive it we talk about replacements.
As long as the original drive is intact, I assume you could simply use a tool like Clonezilla to make a copy of it to any other SSD of the same or bigger size and you are fine.
(though such a spare drive is nothing to keep laying around forever, as data on SSD disks, well any drives for that matter, does start to degrade if it's not powered for longer periods)

Easier to make a image and leave it on your PC and be done with it.

#11694 3 years ago

How works code update?

#11695 3 years ago

How works code update?

With an USB key just like stern and JJP.

What’s also nice is that the old versions remain present and you can select which version you wanna play in the menu. So if an upgrade brings a bug just select the older version and keep on having fun

#11696 3 years ago

Sorry but what do you mean with « corrupt »? Bad quality?
How many giga? Couldn’t work with USB key?

It’s a 30G SSD drive. Why would you wanna work from an USB key? Much slower and cost of a ssd is low nowadays.

#11697 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

It’s a 30G SSD drive. Why would you wanna work from an USB key? Much slower and cost of a ssd is low nowadays.

USB flash drives are notoriously unreliable over long periods and not nearly as reliable as SSD sata drives.

#11698 3 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I am selling a number of mods for TBL. 1. Doobie (Joint) Mod: $45 2. Decal stickers: $45 3. Left ramp clip: $15 (this one is a must install in my experience) 4. Spare back...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 13195 times

#11699 3 years ago

Dudes....a couple updates and a question for you...

Melissa @ Cointaker has been awesome, I just set up shipping from DHL and my TBL is about to make it's way here. Thank goodness, even with the rug pissers, they helped Barry come up with a plan to keep them solvent and now starting to do what seemed impossible...fulfill the EA's. I'm so appreciative.

A question for you...my TBL arrives during our pandemic shutdown. It will get delivered to the front door of my business, and I'll go there to accept it. BUT...I need to get this monster inside by myself. It's a simple down angle ramp walkway (no stairs) through my front door and should be manageable if I can find a way to move it myself. I was considering one of these...

https://www.uline.com/BL_1821/Manual-Lift-Tables

do you think this would give me the ability to roll it through my front door and to it's new home about 50 feet into my photo studio? Thanks for any input.

#11700 3 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Dudes....a couple updates and a question for you...
Melissa @ Cointaker has been awesome, I just set up shipping from DHL and my TBL is about to make it's way here. Thank goodness, even with the rug pissers, they helped Barry come up with a plan to keep them solvent and now starting to do what seemed impossible...fulfill the EA's. I'm so appreciative.
A question for you...my TBL arrives during our pandemic shutdown. It will get delivered to the front door of my business, and I'll go there to accept it. BUT...I need to get this monster inside by myself. It's a simple down angle ramp walkway (no stairs) through my front door and should be manageable if I can find a way to move it myself. I was considering one of these...
https://www.uline.com/BL_1821/Manual-Lift-Tables
do you think this would give me the ability to roll it through my front door and to it's new home about 50 feet into my photo studio? Thanks for any input.

I can’t do without that kind of lift table to move my pins, i have no need to ask help.
You put this pin at your business?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/234?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.