(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 306.
#1101 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

TPF is here.. Anything going on in the rumor mill? Hoping the games do well and the code shows continued progress. Anyone going to Jaap's talk? Hoping we get production updates during the talk and/or a NSNL comes out to coincide with the show.

Quoted from rubberducks:

Hopefully someone will be filming it and it can be uploaded to youtube.

Hope springs eternal (once again).

#1102 8 years ago

An auspicious beginning to the Texas Pinball Festival (from CoinTaker's TPF thread):

TBLs_at_TPF_(resized).jpgTBLs_at_TPF_(resized).jpg

#1103 8 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

An auspicious beginning to the Texas Pinball Festival (from CoinTaker's TPF thread):

TBLs_at_TPF_(resized).jpg

Wow, that rug really ties the conference hall together!

#1104 8 years ago

Weren't they supposed to have final games nearly ready to ship by now?

#1105 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Seriously, don't leave us in suspense here!

Just curious? What exactly is the rumor about Pat Lawlor & JJP
Sorry all TBL future owners, I will own one but done with pre orders

#1106 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Weren't they supposed to have final games nearly ready to ship by now?

Yep, and who's to say they don't? These are new games at TPF; not the prototypes that have been taken around previously.

#1108 8 years ago

They're shipping?!?!

#1110 8 years ago

I heard June or July after preorders should be done. I hope this happens. I can't do another Mmr that I'm still waiting for.

#1111 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

1458312389983-477505798_(resized).jpg

They wish.....

#1112 8 years ago

Yeah short of Hensbrooker showing unboxing pics I'm not sure 'now shipping' counts just yet.

#1113 8 years ago

Yeah, shipping may be imminent but that certainly isn't an accurate statement at this point. It's also been awhile since we received a NSNL - I was hoping we'd receive one today prior to Jaap's talk tomorrow but that's looking unlikely now given the time.

#1114 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hide1458312389983-477505798_(resized).jpg

Wow! Very exciting news that games are shipping. I'm not in on the pre-order but anxiously waiting for it to arrive. Did Cointaker bring some to the show to sell?

Edit: I see on the flyer they are taking pre-orders, so assume none for sale at the show.

#1115 8 years ago

Who is this "Mark It Dude," and why are they shipping him?

#1116 8 years ago

Any feedback on the games at TPF?

#1117 8 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#1118 8 years ago

What a beautiful game, I sure hope Cointaker can bring one to Pin a go go in Sacramento !

#1119 8 years ago

Anyone in the preorder club going to Jaap's talk today?

#1120 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Anyone in the preorder club going to Jaap's talk today?

Yep, I am. To my best knowledge TPF is not streaming and also not filming the seminars

#1121 8 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Yep, I am. To my best knowledge TPF is not streaming and also not filming the seminars

Are the machines at TPF running updated code, or is it the same as the code running on the machines at the factory tour?

#1122 8 years ago

So, 45 min into Jaaps talk by my watch. Rensh, we're counting on you for letting us know anything new.

#1123 8 years ago

Wow I can't believe not one comment on how the new TBL's played, code updated ect?

#1124 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wow I can't believe not one comment on how the new TBL's played, code updated ect?

The lines still look long per DPs Facebook post.

FB_IMG_1458407936398_(resized).jpgFB_IMG_1458407936398_(resized).jpg

#1125 8 years ago

So, no news from Jaap's talk yet?

#1126 8 years ago

So, seminar has ended

Have recorded it but need my computer at home to get it on the Internet. So that will be more by the mid-end of the week, sorry guys

In regard to the seminar, first shipments to end customers (so not preproduction units contaiker and nitro are getting) are planned two weeks from now. So hope nothing goes wrong and unboxing vids should be appearing soon

For the rest no shocking material. A lot of slides on how the planning of software is moving along

Pinballnews did an audio recording. Hopefully that is sooner up but will be missing a lot of info as pictures were used a lot by Jaap

#1127 8 years ago

Yay! Did they talk at all about how shipments will be carried out? Did they serperate out first shipments from first North America shipments?

Did the code slides look like the diagram we already got or evolved?

#1128 8 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I realise the Aliens one had embargoed info, but it's really sad that organisers haven't arranged for the recording of these Would be so easy to borrow a camcorder, tripod and mic ...

#1129 8 years ago

I don't know what we would do without Rensh. He is our global TBL pINSIDER. Many thanks for all that you do and have done.

#1130 8 years ago

TBL Live on Deadflip now. Jack just played against Jaap

https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

#1131 8 years ago
Quoted from karl:

TBL Live on Deadflip now. Jack just played against Jaap
https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

Thanks watching random people now play it!

#1132 8 years ago

The big lebowski?! What's next... dukes of hazzard or Magnum PI?

I personally cant think of a worse pin theme than the big lebowski. It wasnt even that good of a movie. It'll surely be a dud as a pinball game.

#1133 8 years ago

Yeah Well, that's just like your opinion man.

#1134 8 years ago

Ok but why would read a thread about it and worse put your negative opinion here . Who raised you??

#1135 8 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I personally cant think of a worse pin theme than the big lebowski. It wasnt even that good of a movie. It'll surely be a dud as a pinball game.

Wow! Magnum PI!

#1136 8 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1137 8 years ago

Finally got to play this today and loved it. Never seen the movie but spectacular looking and great call outs. This and Hobbit are my favorite games at TPF.

#1138 8 years ago

The twitch feed is now archived. So can watch the beginning with Jaap and Jack talking a bit.

Code framework seems fleshed out but still kinda early from what I can tell? That or the modes are very subtle.. I did see a rug mode start light up Walter and dude shots but otherwise didn't feel like a 'mode' / DMD was basically running as it had been.

#1140 8 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Says the guy that owns Hardbody and NASCAR

#1141 8 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Hmm ? How about Hard Body ?

#1142 8 years ago

Just watched some of the stream, the game looks awesome.

#1143 8 years ago

My reaction is it looked better then it played. I was expecting a faster game but the ballplay just felt sluggish. Game I played the flippers were soft, the left sling wasn't firing and the car got stuck when it reset. I'd love to know if these were production games or the same pins they've been lugging around to a few shows. My takeaway was it could be a fun if the machine was dialed in properly. Looking forward to playing one fresh out of box that hasn't been beaten on at a few shows.

#1144 8 years ago

These are engineering prototypes.. Which are very close to production units. Def not the prototypes. They haven't shipped to customers yet so if they find some stuff at TPF hopefully can incorporate a fix.

Glad these games are getting beaten up what looks like non stop all day long! Better for us owners.

#1145 8 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

My reaction is it looked better then it played. I was expecting a faster game but the ballplay just felt sluggish. Game I played the flippers were soft, the left sling wasn't firing and the car got stuck when it reset. I'd love to know if these were production games or the same pins they've been lugging around to a few shows. My takeaway was it could be a fun if the machine was dialed in properly. Looking forward to playing one fresh out of box that hasn't been beaten on at a few shows.

As engineering or test samples, already they might have been beaten more than most home games will get in 5 years.

#1146 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Hmm ? How about Hard Body ?

Maybe he could re-theme hardbody into a sweet ass Magnum P.I. Pin

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1147 8 years ago

Maybe he could re-theme hardbody into a sweet ass magnum PI, well it's just funny with the dudes line up but that's cool

#1148 8 years ago

Maybe he could re-theme hardbody into a sweet ass Magnum P.I. Pin

image_(resized).jpeg

You KNOW we needs a Higgins Multiball! YEAH!

And I know what a PERFECT topper would look like...

Screenshot-2015-06-22-21.28.56[1]_(resized).pngScreenshot-2015-06-22-21.28.56[1]_(resized).png

#1149 8 years ago

I actually laughed more the second time I watched TBL, I used to drink white Russians all the time ! But retired from that

#1150 8 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I don't know what we would do without Rensh. He is our global TBL pINSIDER. Many thanks for all that you do and have done.

You make me blush but thanks. A job I gladly do. Being Dutch makes it easier for me as I feel very envolved with DP

These two machines are the same as at dpo expo November 2015 but than upgraded to last hardware. One was out for a few hours because of a broken coil. Some bad luck there due to a single manufacturing error

Last code was also on the machines

We are at the very edge of seeing these boys shipped and enjoyed in homes

In regard to the question on shipping. It will be a consolidated container shipment to the US as far as I know. Makes also the most sense. If you wanna spring for the extra costs in airfreight this is possible ofcourse

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
15,000 (OBO)
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 22.50
There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.