(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 306.
#11351 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

We might as well have a two-hour movie about Knox Harrington. At least he's the video artist.

The friend with the cleft asshole? Sounds intriguing ...

#11352 4 years ago

I still think selling 300 new units is definitely possible, dont forget, there is a lot of interest both in the Netherlands / Germany for this machine. Combine that with the US and you have a market for this machine.

#11354 4 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

I still think selling 300 new units is definitely possible, dont forget, there is a lot of interest both in the Netherlands / Germany for this machine. Combine that with the US and you have a market for this machine.

At what price though, and who in their right mind would send money in advance.

#11355 4 years ago

No one is sending money in advance, anymore. Once CT/Nitro have inventory, then they sell.

#11356 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

At what price though, and who in their right mind would send money in advance.

Well with Cointaker it’s just deposits, and supposedly DP is only taking any direct money when the game is ready to ship.

On a more positive note, any word on the first EA games being sent out? I think I remember hearing that was supposed to happen in January?

#11357 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

No one is sending money in advance, anymore. Once CT/Nitro have inventory, then they sell.

That is only for you guys in the US and Canada.

#11358 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

That is only for you guys in the US and Canada.

I agree I’d be nervous sending any money to DP directly for any reason, but supposedly they’re now only taking payment when the game is ready to ship. Still, I imagine they’d do better if they came up with another distributor for sales outside North America.

#11359 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Was this the Kaneda game? Hadn’t seen any information in quite awhile of any new machines coming out of DP...

that guy kaneda is still around?

#11360 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballyDutchy:

If we are well informed only new sales and non EAs got one in 2019 :
- 40 TBLs assembled by former CM delivered September 2019
- approx 10 TBLs partly assembled by former CM and finished by DP delivered November 2019
- 4 TBLs are in progress, unknown whether they are finished or delivered
- friends also helping assembly of TBLs, this will raise production levels and Quality
- approx 300 new sales needed to make break even and get some EAs what they have paid for
- The Netherlands are closed for new years holidays and are shifting gear towards Carnavals Holiday!
- No New Shit News today : Wish you all a happy 2020!

thanks

I was trying to explain the whole story to my wife, but the current events are confusing

reading a 228 page thread isn't much help

#11361 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Games are being shipped to new buyers. Profit from these sales is first used to startup production and streamline it and than to start building EA games in a mix of new sales and EA games. Ratio mix unknown.

thanks

1 week later
#11362 4 years ago

does anyone have any idea what the future of this game will be?

they already did the engineering and development, and it looks like a great game, so why doesn't stern or someone buy up the dead cadaver and start making it?

#11363 4 years ago
Quoted from irobot:

does anyone have any idea what the future of this game will be?
they already did the engineering and development, and it looks like a great game, so why doesn't stern or someone buy up the dead cadaver and start making it?

I heard from someone in the know that Barry is making roughly 10 games per month right now and is working on increasing that build rate.

#11364 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I heard from someone in the know that Barry is making roughly 10 games per month right now and is working on increasing that build rate.

I heard it was 10 games in the last 4 months, not per month.

#11365 4 years ago

I heard it was 10 games in the last 2 years.

#11366 4 years ago

Sounds like the goal is 40 this year...or how ever many can be built before the license expires again. I think 40 is a lofty number. Anyone that thinks they are able to firm a spot for one.. do it ASAP.

#11367 4 years ago

Heared some whisphering, new shit news will come this friday, all EAs will love it!

#11368 4 years ago

Heared some whisphering, new shit news will come this friday, all EAs will love it!

I'd love some news. I've asked Cointaker a couple times where I'm at in the line and haven't received a straight answer. I'd really like to know if I'm going to ever really have a change at buying a TBL.

#11369 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I'd love some news. I've asked Cointaker a couple times where I'm at in the line and haven't received a straight answer. I'd really like to know if I'm going to ever really have a change at buying a TBL.

That's ok...I've asked twice via email, and received ....no answer. Not sure what is better, silence or the runaround...

#11370 4 years ago

I hated the wait but it’s worth it once you get one. The build quality alone is outstanding.

#11371 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

That's ok...I've asked twice via email, and received ....no answer. Not sure what is better, silence or the runaround...

Glad to know I’m not alone

#11372 4 years ago

So.......next Friday?

#11373 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballyDutchy:Heared some whisphering, new shit news will come this friday, all EAs will love it!
Quoted from Capn12:

So.......next Friday?

I'm curious like a cat.

#11374 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Glad to know I’m not alone

In the same boat here. Waiting to hear so I can send my $12,500 check.

#11375 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

CT aren’t good at replying to/ getting straight answers from anyone at the moment...

I’ve been waiting 3 months for my Munsters Topper!

#11376 4 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

In the same boat here. Waiting to hear so I can send my $12,500 check.

Not sure who your shopping with but Cointaker would never ask for a 12,500 check unless your game is at the shipping dock. If they did ask you to send that I would jump to if as I am Certain there are many in line waiting to take your spot.

#11377 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure who your shopping with but Cointaker would never ask for a 12,500 check unless your game is at the shipping dock. If they did ask you to send that I would jump to if as I am Certain there are many in line waiting to take your spot.

Not true, my check was requested mid November and it didn’t ship for 2 whole months.

#11378 4 years ago

[deleted]

#11379 4 years ago

My Check was requested 5 years ago and I've received no indication I'll receive mine anytime soon.

#11380 4 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

My Check was requested 5 years ago and I've received no indication I'll receive mine anytime soon.

Nilroc- I think your one EA behind me. I share your pain!!

#11381 4 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Nilroc- I think your one EA behind me. I share your pain!!

Took a loan out and paid $4000 more U.S... donated to the EA's($19000 to the average canadian)
So where we at to get the EA games? How far we off?

#11382 4 years ago

Saw this on FB last night...actually looks promising.

83032038_10221189033696574_7626895090492899328_n (resized).jpg83032038_10221189033696574_7626895090492899328_n (resized).jpg
#11383 4 years ago

That pic is from ARA facilities 5 years ago if you keep reading that Facebook thread.

#11384 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

That pic is from ARA facilities 5 years ago if you keep reading that Facebook thread.

Ohhhh bummer. My bad. I didn't see that.

#11385 4 years ago

Well i just sent $12,500 u.s to cointaker.. hoping everyone that did the same can chime in and see where were at for the EA's, lets get a count down going. What do you guys think?

#11386 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Well i just sent $12,500 u.s to cointaker.. hoping everyone that did the same can chime in and see where were at for the EA's, lets get a count down going. What do you guys think?

I am very curious how many games per month DP is able to build at this point.

#11387 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

did they ask for it recently? Usually they don't ask unless they're coming in.

#11388 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I am on both the Cointaker and Nitro lists. Both won't call me to send a check until they have a game to sell me. When either contacts me, I will pay them in any way they ask. I really want this game.

#11389 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am very curious how many games per month DP is able to build at this point.

Supposedly about 10 per month but I am not sure if my source on that wants to be revealed. Anybody else hear anything?

#11390 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

did they ask for it recently? Usually they don't ask unless they're coming in.

Melissa contacted me for full payment and it was deposited...she is going down the list. Be patient guys, but I think it would be awesome to get a count down going with who sent payment for the EA's..i think it can push up sales, lets hit 300!

#11391 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Melissa contacted me for full payment and it was deposited...she is going down the list. Be patient guys, but I think it would be awesome to get a count down going with who sent payment for the EA's..i think it can push up sales, lets hit 300!

Not to be negative but I think Many are waiting to see Paid for EA games leaving not new sales soon.

#11392 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not to be negative but I think Many are waiting to see Paid for EA games leaving not new sales soon.tT

The way I look at it, if we don't get new sales done to 300.. Ea's won't see anything. Stay positive.

#11393 4 years ago

It would be hard for me to send 12,500 to anyone unless they told me the game was at their warehouse in the U.S. and ready to go out the door.

#11394 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

It would be hard for me to send 12,500 to anyone unless they told me the game was at their warehouse in the U.S. and ready to go out the door.

I thought cointaker had a great reputation for holding funds till they receive the game.. Are you saying they have a bad history for not fulfilling deals?

#11395 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I thought cointaker had a great reputation for holding funds till they receive the game.. Are you saying they have a history for not fulfilling deals?

They do

#11396 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I thought cointaker had a great reputation for holding funds till they receive the game.. Are you saying they have a history for not fulfilling deals?

Yes they Do have a great history and they are honest! If Melissa says to send payment you can be assured you will get a game or she has your money.

#11397 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes they Do have a great history and they are honest! If Melissa says to send payment you can be assured you will get a game or she has your money.

Then let's push these sales to 300 and get the EA's some games! Let's get a count going.

#11398 4 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Supposedly about 10 per month but I am not sure if my source on that wants to be revealed. Anybody else hear anything?

Have they shipped over 10 games in the last 5 months?

#11399 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

That's why it would be great to get a count going! ;D
Guess I'm 1

#11400 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Probably closer to 30 in the last 4 months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

15,000 (OBO)
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/228?hl=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.