(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 306.
#10851 4 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

C'mon Steve. You have a lot nerve calling anyone a douche. Enough with that authoritative tough guy act. Let's keep it real!
A few weeks ago, this guy came out of nowhere into this preorder thread and boldly stated that EAs "invested" in DP and that their "investment" was a poor one. Now THAT is being a douche. I'd have some empathy if he hadn't made those insulting statements or at least apologized and deleted his comments.
He gets his game and "suddenly" has medical bills. It sounds like he may have been living beyond his means. Funny how he had the nerve to tell EAs how they should have spent THEIR money, yet without EA money, this guy wouldn't have a $21,000 TBL listed for sale right now.
It's all about optics and I have every right to voice an opinion, just as you and others do.

I never connected the dots. Good argument.

#10852 4 years ago

Alright, many years ago I paid $1000 for a truck. A 1976 Ford F-100, it was white with blue interior and a Hurst shifter. I was stoked.

The title apparently though while signed over wasn’t a legitimate clean title and it was impounded and sent back to the real owner. Me out 1k.

So by the logic in this thread, if any of you have one of these trucks.. Instead of selling it for fair Market value, you are obligated to offer it to me first and then sell it to me for a price fair to me which is 1k, about 4-5k less than market. Am I getting this right?

Edit: I just realized the real world effect of every kid getting a trophy, and the whole there are no winners or losers BS some parents have been pushing the last 20 years..

#10854 4 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

A few weeks ago, this guy came out of nowhere

He didn't come out of nowhere... just because you don't know anything about him is more a reflection on your awareness than it is on his credibility and position.

Quoted from highdef:

He gets his game and "suddenly" has medical bills. It sounds like he may have been living beyond his means

Again.. you leaping to conclusions when you clearly don't know anything about the person or the situation. You're literally putting your neck out there just because you lost money you allocated to a toy. Let that sink in...

Quoted from highdef:

It's all about optics and I have every right to voice an opinion, just as you and others do.

What I see is someone lashing out at others without a clue.. and when given the hint that they're wrong... just keeps doubling down as if losing money on a toy somehow makes them invincible and the world should now bend to them.

You have no clue about this guy and his life, yet you use your EA status as justification to judge and fill in the blanks as you see fit.

#10855 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

He didn't come out of nowhere... just because you don't know anything about him is more a reflection on your awareness than it is on his credibility and position.

Again.. you leaping to conclusions when you clearly don't know anything about the person or the situation. You're literally putting your neck out there just because you lost money you allocated to a toy. Let that sink in...

What I see is someone lashing out at others without a clue.. and when given the hint that they're wrong... just keeps doubling down as if losing money on a toy somehow makes them invincible and the world should now bend to them.
You have no clue about this guy and his life, yet you use your EA status as justification to judge and fill in the blanks as you see fit.

does this thread title say : The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only) ?
Seems like you have opinions on everything on every thread which is good. When do you start buying games, playing and stop spending your life on pinside?

It's a bit tough for a guy who lost a lot of money. What did you lose? Ok we don't know for the guy, but selling twice something doesn't make you an angel as well even if you're right to do so.

Go to your thread were you own the game and stop patronize everybody

#10856 4 years ago
Quoted from Warzard:

It's a bit tough for a guy who lost a lot of money

Money they set aside for a TOY... and lost years ago... how long are people going to carry that cross around and ask for handouts in return?

Losing money doesn't give you any right to flail around at everyone and be judgmental... especially when they are just wrong.

#10857 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Money they set aside for a TOY... and lost years ago... how long are people going to carry that cross around and ask for handouts in return?
Losing money doesn't give you any right to flail around at everyone and be judgmental... especially when they are just wrong.

Seems if it were nearly anyone else, it wouldnt be a problem. The way this dude was so undude like when pontificating and lecturing EA's, is why he is being called out.

#10858 4 years ago

This is getting old..

#10859 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Blah blah blah. Enough already!

The DB said he would take $13,000 and a GB Premium/LE for his TBL. Doesn't sound like a medical emergency to me, unless wide flipper gaps cure diseases.

You are free to continue defending your distant lover [cue Marvin Gaye], but I am not going to allow you to throw stones and accuse me of statements I never made or implied. Get off your soapbox and check yourself.

#10861 4 years ago

Any EAs willing to take the deal and sell it to me, I'd negotiate something. I'll even trade you straight up for the fancy one with the new gimmicks for the later one if/when you get it. PM me.

#10862 4 years ago

Not sure of the guys problems but I wish him and his family the best.

However, no one is paying $21K for this game right now... period. Doesn't seem like the seller genuinely wants to sell the game if that's the asking price. I'd say that no matter what anyones situation was. Sure a few sold for $18-20K when we thought we'd never see more than the 58 or so games.. now the field is wide open for chances.. as slim as they seem, I didn't think we'd ever see these 40. People desperate for money price things to sell.

I've known many guys with a ton of toys that appeared to be rich, but in reality, they were comfortable and really didn't have tens of thousands to give away. Guys can be leveraged and playing games with banks to look like they are rich, for example. And I've known rich guys that appeared ridiculously poor also. So saying this guy is well off w/o truly knowing just because he's got some cars is conjecture. Not knocking the guy, just addressing the comments on here from people that act like they know his true financials. If he was truly filthy rich he could just stroke a check for the medical stuff, right? The story is perfect to ward off the criticism, to some extent, of a quick flip though.

#10863 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Guys can be leveraged and playing games with banks to look like they are rich, for example.

Are you referring to Barry, and "Banks" as a metaphor for EA's? Sorry just seemed like a wide open door there. lol

#10864 4 years ago

Speaking as an EA, If I see someone flipping one of those 40 games that were sold recently through CT, or selling any TBL for that matter, at an inflated price, I like it! It may sound odd to some, but the higher price these games get flipped for the more I think I'm not going to lose so much if I buy a 2nd game for $12.5k and don't end up getting my original game... in this case I'd have effectively paid $21k for my TBL... So if I see them selling at about that price it gives me a comfortable feeling...

#10865 4 years ago

Man, y’all just don’t let up eh? I’m selling my prized corvette and attempting to sell my TBL to help my family. If you don’t believe me, I really don’t give a shit. I put it up for 21k no one offered it so I said fine. I will only make a deal for 13k and gble. Because more people have 13k available than 20k and that’s the only other game I want. I need the money and if you have taken a math course, 13 is better than 0. I’m not giving it away, so I won’t put it up for 13-18 on its own. Because, yes its worth more than that.

I am selling my vette for 50k so that and the 13k would get me where I need to be to cover my wife’s mother in laws nursing home fees. Y’all need to get a life. Seriously some low class people here doubting claims of other people you don’t know all because some company robbed you and you have an axe to grind. Seriously pathetic.

I live a comfortable life. I’m not rich. I spent the extra money I had on toys for myself. NOW, my family needs help and I am more blessed than they are. Priorities people. So since I don’t have all this liquid cash to cover it due to buying toys. I am now selling the toys. Jesus

#10866 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Man, y’all just don’t let up eh? I’m selling my prized corvette and attempting to sell my TBL to help my family. If you don’t believe me, I really don’t give a shit. I put it up for 21k no one offered it so I said fine. I will only make a deal for 13k and gble. Because more people have 13k available than 20k and that’s the only other game I want. I need the money and if you have taken a math course, 13 is better than 0. I’m not giving it away, so I won’t put it up for 13-18 on its own. Because, yes its worth more than that.
I am selling my vette for 50k so that and the 13k would get me where I need to be to cover my wife’s mother in laws nursing home fees. Y’all need to get a life. Seriously some low class people here doubting claims of other people you don’t know all because some company robbed you and you have an axe to grind. Seriously pathetic.
I live a comfortable life. I’m not rich. I spent the extra money I had on toys for myself. NOW, my family needs help and I am more blessed than they are. Priorities people. So since I don’t have all this liquid cash to cover it due to buying toys. I am now selling the toys. Jesus

Don’t sweat it. People are just envious you have things they don’t have..

#10867 4 years ago

I guess we will see how serious Barry is about making more of this game depending on code updates. If there aren’t any more code updates I would say he is only going to make enough to use the parts he has on hand at most. However if the code gets to basically finished I would think it’s safe to say he will continue as a going concern.

#10868 4 years ago

It is interesting to speculate where TBL prices are and heading.

TBL’s have primarily been resold for $15k - $22k. Prices peaked this summer with a $25k sale. Now that an endless supply is promised by DP at $12.5k, one would have to be pretty desperate to pay $21k for one. There may not be any more games made, but the possibility of this has paralyzed the market for them imo. People will likely stand by.

People that want them for $12.5k will buy them once available. If DP builds it, consider it sold. Guaranteed demand for your product. The only reason that this is true, is the mistaken belief by most that the game may be worth $21k to someone else because of past sales. That is the rub, unless there is a large group of unknowing saps willing to buy the game for $21k, the games cannot be easily sold and flippers will be stuck with their game unsold.

When hype passes and those wanting to resell will lower asking price to what the market will bear. I think $12.5k - $15k range is tolerable and that is where actual sales will take place. Because as good as the game is - it is subject to breaking unique parts that are limited to not available. You can play a broken TBL, but if the rug doesn’t work and the bowling alley has issues and you’ve paid $12.5k, you’ll feel ripped off, even at that purchase price.

Barry might be able to build 50 more games with existing inventory before being shut down, but eventually the factory will close (it has to open first), and 140 EA’s will still be without their games. All this effort to build games and no realistic way to get a single EA their games. Ok let’s say 5 of the 50 games built go to an EA, because DP makes it happen to keep the natives contained. So a few folks receive a game, but you’d have to agree that would only be slightly better than none.

I’ve grabbed popcorn and will be watching TBL ads and following actual sales closely. I would buy one for $12.5k if offered, but if unique parts were not available in the market, the Seller could fugget about it.

#10869 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I guess we will see how serious Barry is about making more of this game depending on code updates.

My view would be that if he's serious about making more games then code updates will be a lower priority than getting the production going...

I am selling my vette for 50k so that and the 13k would get me where I need to be to cover my wife’s mother in laws nursing home fees.

That sucks more than not getting a TBL after paying for it!

#10870 4 years ago

Just a suggestion, if the money is going for a good cause, why not raffle it off? Sell 250 tickets for $100 each. No one can complain about that and you could get more money for those in need. Heck, I bet you could easily sell more than 250 tickets. 350 or 400 tickets. Why not 500 tickets? I am being serious. I think it would be a better idea and more likely to succeed. If it was me, that is what I would do.

Hoping things work out for you and those in need.

Edit: I would buy a ticket! Maybe two!!

#10871 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

It is interesting to speculate where TBL prices are and heading.
TBL’s have primarily been resold for $15k - $22k. Prices peaked this summer with a $25k sale. Now that an endless supply is promised by DP at $12.5k, one would have to be pretty desperate to pay $21k for one. There may not be any more games made, but the possibility of this has paralyzed the market for them imo. People will likely stand by.
People that want them for $12.5k will buy them once available. If DP builds it, consider it sold. Guaranteed demand for your product. The only reason that this is true, is the mistaken belief by most that the game may be worth $21k to someone else because of past sale. That is the rub, unless there is a large group of unknowing saps willing to buy the game for $21k, the games cannot be easily sold and flippers will be stuck with their game unsold.
When hype passes and those wanting to resell will lower asking price to what the market will bear. I thing $12k - $15k range is tolerable and that is where actual sales will take place. Because remember, as good as the game is - it is subject to breaking unique parts that are limited to not available. You can play a broken TBL, but if the rug doesn’t work and the bowling alley has issues and you’ve paid $12.5k, you’ll feel ripped off, even at that purchase price.
Barry might be able to build 50 more games with existing inventory before being shut down, but eventually the factory will close (it has to open first), and 140 EA’s will still be without their games. All this effort to build games and no realistic way to get a single EA their games. Ok let’s say 5 of the 50 games built go to an EA, because DP makes it happen to keep the natives contained. So a few folks receive a game, but you’d have to agree that would only be slightly better than none.

Very logical view with the exception of the statement “Barry Promised”, that seems like a tough pill to swallow. Does seem like time will tell if this story has another chapter or a scary ending. As for pricing my total Guess is that the market like Barry are Hoping 50 of the 140 EA buyers will take the bait on paying again which would total up their purchase investment at 12.5 + 8.5 for 21k. My guess is that’s why the market is Assuming the value in this range. I will say it really is an Amazing game and can only hope this finds a new path to get it to market for all. Especially those that already trusted and bet on it happening.

#10872 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

My view would be that if he's serious about making more games then code updates will be a lower priority than getting the production going...

That sucks more than not getting a TBL after paying for it!

How many more people are going to buy without the code updates? If Barry builds more it waters down the rarity effect and without code updates the game is not complete so asking people to pay 12.5 for a game that all of a sudden isnt rare without code updates is a tough sell.

Is not like Dutch pinball is stern or jersey jack where you know code updates are coming and these more proven companies will get the code updates complete(unless you’re a ghostbusters or potc owner).

#10873 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

It may sound odd to some, but the higher price these games get flipped for the more In think I'm not going to lose so much if I buy a 2nd game for $12.5k and don't end up getting my original game... in this case I'd have effectively paid $21k for my TBL... So if I see them selling at about that price it gives me a comfortable feeling...

I don't know what your intentions are but the above is exactly what a shill (AKA con artist partner) would say.

You either:

1) don't realize how your logic sounds
2) are trying to give people confidence in a doomed endeavor
3) have fallen for Barry's con logic yourself

#10874 4 years ago

Don’t forget the new model of selling for the same as you paid of 12.5 plus another pinball may be a long term way to protect the investment. Lots more buyers I’d bet.

#10875 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

How many more people are going to buy without the code updates? If Barry builds more it waters down the rarity effect and without code updates the game is not complete so asking people to pay 12.5 for a game that all of a sudden isnt rare without code updates is a tough sell.
Is not like Dutch pinball is stern or jersey jack where you know code updates are coming and these more proven companies will get the code updates complete(unless you’re a ghostbusters or potc owner).

What code are you looking for honestly asking. After the last posted update the game seems rather complete to me granted I’m not a great player. Is a mode missing or are you wishing for added video content?

#10876 4 years ago

The game was coded a long time ago. This is not a new game. The programmer is GONE, but is the code complete? Is there a wizard mode? Does everything work? If there are existing bugs or features missing I would agree the game needs code updates but that's not been stated anywhere I read.

Quoted from estrader:

#10877 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Understand and agree... I'm just pointing out that at the moment, code updates will probably not be forthcoming since Barry has other priorities, as bad as it sounds...

Quoted from benheck:

I don't know what your intentions are but the above is exactly what a shill (AKA con artist partner) would say.

Well, I know for a fact that I'm not a con-artist partner, therefore I also know that what I said is not limited to con-artist partners... I said what I said because it's true... if I see TBLs selling for 20, 25k it makes me feel confident that the game I'd effectively pay 21k for (if I don't get my original game) may be worth that... it's very simple... you seem to be looking too deeply into it... that statement doesn't even support DP... It assumes they will fail... you said they will fail, so I'm listening to you... my statement supports your idea that they will fail.

#10879 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

The game was coded a long time ago. This is not a new game. The programmer is GONE, but is the code complete? Is there a wizard mode? Does everything work? If there are existing bugs or features missing I would agree the game needs code updates but that's not been stated anywhere I read.

What do you I mean by the programmer is “gone”?

The wizard mode and some mystery modes are not code is my understanding. I’m sure there is probably other stuff I don’t know about yet.

#10880 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

1) don't realize how your logic sounds
2) are trying to give people confidence in a doomed endeavor
3) have fallen for Barry's con logic yourself

Given those choices I'd probably go for 1). However, if I was permitted to add a choice I'd add:

4) Being honest.

And then I'd pick 4...

#10881 4 years ago

Just think people should be careful. The easiest person to scam is someone who's already been scammed.

If Barry shows new, completed games with today's newspaper laying on the glass then by all means fork over more money.

Since only a few more will get made they probably will continue to resell for 20k.

#10882 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

What do you I mean by the programmer is “gone”?
The wizard mode and some mystery modes are not code is my understanding. I’m sure there is probably other stuff I don’t know about yet.

Programmer Koen has left DP indeed so he is gone from DP so to speak but he has not dropped off the planet and gone forever.

I know that he is working on a code update in evening and weekend time besides his day job.

#10883 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If Barry shows new, completed games with today's newspaper laying on the glass then by all means fork over more money.

Or even better, go there in my car, load the game, then transfer the money while he makes me a cup of tea...

Quoted from benheck:

Since only a few more will get made they probably will continue to resell for 20k.

That's the point I'm making... and if I see them selling for around that price, it gives me confidence that my total outlay may be covered... I would, however, change the word 'will' (the 1st one) to 'might'... unless you have an especially effective and proven crystal ball...

#10884 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Just a suggestion, if the money is going for a good cause, why not raffle it off? Sell 250 tickets for $100 each. No one can complain about that and you could get more money for those in need. Heck, I bet you could easily sell more than 250 tickets. 350 or 400 tickets. Why not 500 tickets? I am being serious. I think it would be a better idea and more likely to succeed. If it was me, that is what I would do.

^^^this...I'd buy a couple tickets!

#10885 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

That’s actually not a terrible idea. But would only work if I could get 75+ tickets sold. I like the idea though. Might see what the interest would be in that.

#10886 4 years ago

That’s actually not a terrible idea. But would only work if I could get 75+ tickets sold. I like the idea though. Might see what the interest would be in that.

Only 75 tickets? If you only want 7500 for the game I am your buyer for All 75 tickets! lol Best to the family and worst case you still have an awesome game.

#10887 4 years ago

250 a ticket x75 is 18750 or so.
I’m not sure of the legality of doing a raffle for the game would be my concern.
I do like the idea though.

#10888 4 years ago

I’m not sure of the legality of doing a raffle for the game would be my concern.

Sorry he mentioned $100 a ticket x 250 so I got excited. lol

#10889 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry he mentioned $100 a ticket x 250 so I got excited. lol

I probably read It wrong too. Lmao no worries.

#10890 4 years ago

I probably read It wrong too. Lmao no worries.

If you are serious, I would start by contacting the gentlemen that work with this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern

I am always willing to enter a raffle that is a win win for me. I get a chance at obtaining something I desire and no matter how it ends, I feel like I did something good. I have entered that raffle in the past.

I would buy a ticket for $100. Maybe two for $75. And maybe three for $50.

I think it is worth investigating further.

I definitely think you could sell 200 tickets on this site alone, if the price is right.

#10891 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

If you are serious, I would start by contacting the gentlemen that work with this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern
I am always willing to enter a raffle that is a win win for me. I get a chance at obtaining something I desire and no matter how it ends, I feel like I did something good. I have entered that raffle in the past.
I would buy a ticket for $100. Maybe two for $75. And maybe three for $50.
I think it is worth investigating further.
I definitely think you could sell 200 tickets on this site alone, if the price is right.

I imagine Project Pinball would be happy to help him raffle off his TBL if half the proceeds went to their charity, but (understandably) that’s not what he’s looking to do. So you might get some ideas from checking out their operation (how to make the draw transparent, for instance) but I doubt they’d want to be involved with a straight up no-charity raffle.

#10892 4 years ago

According to what I’ve read briefly in the US it’s considered a form of gambling and as such personal raffles are illegal. As I don’t own or run an organization and the value of the item is high. This would be a very difficult thing to do. Not to mention every state has different laws.

Great idea, but unfortunately the government wins again.

#10893 4 years ago

Depends on state law. Most states require a license and a process be followed for you to do it legally.

#10894 4 years ago

Has anyone checked Ebay lately? Kman

I'm on the side of anybody doing whatever they want with their own games they paid for.

Do we cry for people that lose $$ every day on selling Nib purchases after the fact?

And before you chastise the "stupidity" of Nib buyers, if it weren't for us, there would be no new pinball. Your welcome

#10895 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Has anyone checked Ebay lately? Kman

Unbelievable. Says he’s going to flip it. Then says he won’t flip it because he doesn’t think it’s right and a $7500 profit isn’t worth the weight on his conscience. Then waits until several other people flip it and lists his. Typical.

#10896 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Unbelievable. Says he’s going to flip it. Then says he won’t flip it because he doesn’t think it’s right and a $7500 profit isn’t worth the weight on his conscience. Then waits until several other people flip it and lists his. Typical.

Is anyone seriously surprised that he has his for sale now?

#10897 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I imagine Project Pinball would be happy to help him raffle off his TBL if half the proceeds went to their charity, but (understandably) that’s not what he’s looking to do. So you might get some ideas from checking out their operation (how to make the draw transparent, for instance) but I doubt they’d want to be involved with a straight up no-charity raffle.

He'd be better off selling it for what he paid for it since he needs immediate funds, for a family emergency. Seems he is still holding out for something more.

#10898 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Iceman and Special K are buddies, so take his post with a grain of salt.

#10899 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

He'd be better off selling it for what he paid for it since he needs immediate funds, for a family emergency. Seems he is still holding out for something more.

He reported getting a $19k offer, but I agree he’s better off taking that than running an illegal raffle.

#10900 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He reported getting a $19k offer, but I agree he’s better off taking that than running an illegal raffle.

And he didnt take it? Lol, some emergency...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/218?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.