(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 306.
#10501 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I had 2 questions that were not answered (or asked) in the interview:
1. What happened to the 1.5 million dollars +- that DP received from EA’s?
where’s the f#cking money DP?

Quoted from Rensh:

In regard to the 40K salary story. I checked this with a bookkeeper.
There is no minimum salary you have to take out the company but but but the government will tax you like you took out 44KEUR as a salary. So even if you take zero salary taxes will have to paid compliant with a 44K salary. So you might as well take it out as when you leave it in the company you have to company tax on it.
Reason for this taxdepartment wants to avoid people using their company as a saving account (company tax is lower as salary tax). I think an average salary in NL is approx 37K so 44K is not an outrageous salary if you take it out a company.

It would be interesting to know when the last salary was taken from Dutch Pinball, or if a salary is continuing to be taken.

#10503 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

My understanding is that the profit from the sales of the initial games made will be used to build games that will be given to EAs... there will therefore be no profit until EAs are paid off... at which point the game will have probably saturated the market at the price they'll be asking... so how is Barry benefiting here? You mean by giving himself peace of mind that all the EAs are paid off? I hope he gets that benefit!

Well, let history tell you if you're right or wrong.....he has to build 500 games in order to get EAs their games.....I think that's wishful thinking. I doubt he will even get to a 100 much less 500. But let's keep on keeping on with BS.

#10504 4 years ago

Has anyone already made the joke: “Conditions of preorder: At no point shall EAs drop in to see what condition our condition is in”

#10505 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I don't know what to say about this.

I'm totally for non-refundable partial deposits, with a product delivery window clause. Partial deposits get assembly lines moving faster, while full deposits remove the hustle incentive from the upstart manufacturer. That's what we had in this case, as full deposits created a pile of money that wasn't managed well. Partial deposits make upstarts hustle to complete games, because they get paid on completion. The games rolling off first have to have good quality, because we'll document all of it.

Separately, we could debate if DP deserves this third/fourth chance. But, non-refundable partial deposits ensure both parties are motivated to get the transaction completed positively. It separates tire kickers from real buyers if there's $1,000 at stake.

#10506 4 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

Has anyone already made the joke: “Conditions of preorder: At no point shall EAs drop in to see what condition our condition is in”

Yeah, yeah, oh yeah!

#10507 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I'm totally for non-refundable partial deposits, with a product delivery window clause. Partial deposits get assembly lines moving faster, while full deposits remove the hustle incentive from the upstart manufacturer. That's what we had in this case, as full deposits created a pile of money that wasn't managed well. Partial deposits make upstarts hustle to complete games, because they get paid on completion. The games rolling off first have to have good quality, because we'll document all of it.
Separately, we could debate if DP deserves this third/fourth chance. But, non-refundable partial deposits ensure both parties are motivated to get the transaction completed positively. It separates tire kickers from real buyers if there's $1,000 at stake.

You are the perfect "New and improved" "Under new management" customer . Send in your $$$ asap!

#10508 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I agree with everything you say, so long as the deposit is in escrow (held by a reputable distributor like Cointaker) and released to DP only when the game is ready to ship.

#10509 4 years ago

After all that's happened with the EAs, I can't imagine there will be many people willing to give DP/Cointaker much of a deposit. (quoted by pinside member)

CoinTaker did not take anyone's money and we are NOT taking deposits on the games until they are ready to ship. Just like the 40 games that did ship, we took the funds and wired the money for the games to be released. We are taking names and that is it. As the games are built (if they are built), we will contact people that we have a game ready for them and they will pay at that time. So please do not tell people to be weary of sending CT money...we have never stolen funds from anyone.

#10510 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I asked to have my name added to the list. I was told, "Ok you're on the list", but nothing more. I sent a follow up email asking what kind of deposit is required and what number I'm at on the list, and I have yet to hear back. Doesn't bode well in my opinion.

We are not taking deposits...we simply added your name to the list and as the games become available we will contact you. There are zero games built at this time.

#10511 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Did Melissa say what the import fee costs were? I was under the impression there was no duty on importing pinball machines from Europe.

The only import fee is about $55.00 per game and that is for DHL to do all of the paperwork and get the game cleared through customs.

#10512 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Barry also believed there was a market for pimped our BoP 2.0 remakes at that price too.

They certainly could sell more of the kits if the price dropped a little and the code kept advancing. I have one installed on my Bride and it's and excellent upgrade, but I'm not sure people would buy it as a new game. Plus you can still pick up beater Bride's from Europe pretty cheap and convert them.

#10513 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

After all that's happened with the EAs, I can't imagine there will be many people willing to give DP/Cointaker much of a deposit. (quoted by pinside member)
CoinTaker did not take anyone's money and we are NOT taking deposits on the games until they are ready to ship. Just like the 40 games that did ship, we took the funds and wired the money for the games to be released. We are taking names and that is it. As the games are built (if they are built), we will contact people that we have a game ready for them and they will pay at that time. So please do not tell people to be weary of sending CT money...we have never stolen funds from anyone.

What's going to happen to EAs now? did you wire the entire 12,500 to Barry? Why wasn't there a discussion/plan to make the EAs whole before giving this guy more money?

#10514 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

What's going to happen to EAs now? did you wire the entire 12,500 to Barry? Why wasn't there a discussion/plan to make the EAs whole before giving this guy more money?

Ct4DkT7VYAAuuzx (resized).jpgCt4DkT7VYAAuuzx (resized).jpg

#10515 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

[quoted image]

Ok, that's why I'm asking.....

#10516 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

IMHO - Cointaker is the reason additional people have 40 TBLs and EAs have hope of some day getting a game AND just maybe a few more people!!!

BRAVO & thank you Melissa!

#10517 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

IMHO - Cointaker is the reason additional people have 40 TBLs and EAs have hope of some day getting a game AND just maybe a few more people!!!

Well, there is the rub, the wrong 40 people.......while the guy who wronged people is getting more funds, let's see how many of those TBLs make it into EA's hands.

Anyone care to wager?

#10518 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Well, there is the rub, the wrong 40 people.......while the guy who wronged people is getting more funds, let's see how many of those TBLs make it into EA's hands.
Anyone care to wager?

Where have you been? The money went to ARA! No more money will be going to Dutch Pinball unless a game is ready to ship to a person per Cointaker.

EA's now have "a chance", without someone stepping in and helping (like CT), there would be ZERO chance. A chance is better than none, don't you think?

#10519 4 years ago

So my question is this- DP is claiming that they will be eventually getting games to EA's as things progress... does this also mean that an EA's can simply just get their money back since the equity is there?

#10520 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I believe CoinTaker deserves a lot of credit for taking this on. They took on a lot of risk dealing with DP with no benefit to themselves. They have said they did not profit from this deal and I do believe that. Buying 40 (+/- the five or so that went to Nitro, was still risky with a lot of money changing hands. International freight shipping, import & customs, dealing with an angry community, dealing with non-stop calls and emails, dealing with DP / ARA and a foreign legal system, wire transfers, all that for the community to bring the games here to US. We can argue who should have got first dibs on the 40, but from Barry's interview yesterday it sounded to me like it was HIS call to not offer to the EA's first. Would any EA really have given DP $12,500 had the deal not gone through CoinTaker? Had Barry called me, I wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't have done it for the original price. No one would. CT is the reason the games got to the US. We have to thank them for that. They are on the market finally and possibly a chance of more being made. You may not like the price, we have no evidence that was their call either. Don't focus your anger toward CT, they deserve our gratitude.

#10521 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I found time to listen to the whole two hour podcast (which was evidently recorded several weeks ago, as DP was still in the process of picking up the parts). If you’re interested in hearing Barry present the plan going forward, jump to 1:29.

Key points on Barry's plan to get TBL back into production:

The parts are now in a storage facility
DP is in the process of leasing a new production facility
Have nearly full parts for 25-50 games, lots of partial parts beyond that
Not concerned about sourcing parts for future games (including potentially from ARA, which did the sheet metal parts)
Early production will most/all be sold to new buyers to generate funds, then DP will start interspersing production of games for EAs alongside production for new sales
DP will need to make 400-500 games total in order to get games to all EAs (meaning sale of 265-365 games to new buyers funds production of 135 games for EAs)
Barry is confident there’s a market for 500 more TBLs at $12.5k
No statement on when production will start, Barry hopes "very soon"
Initially, game will be built by Barry, Gus (sp?), and a few volunteers
Production will slowly ramp up, DP will then hire people
Barry says DP has funding in place to see project through, is “sure they can pull it off”
Target is to have all EAs receive games by end of 2020 (requiring avg 8 games/week)
Will sell exclusively through Cointaker in US, through DP in Europe and rest of world
DP is considering adding a cheaper “Pro” model at some point, no decision made
“No preorders this time”

Other items of interest:

Barry's apology and commitment to get the EAs their games is at 1:57
Per Barry, 55 games were initially shipped to EAs, 135 EAs are still owed games
Barry couldn’t bring himself to admit that it was a lie to say ARA wasn’t shipping games due to board problems (he repeatedly called it an “excuse”)
Barry does not get into the details of why DP lost the court case, or what specifically the ruling was going to be (understandable, settlements often limit the parties from talking about the case)
In general, Barry did not have a tremendous amount to say about DP's past history, mainly agreeing or disagreeing with the interviewers statements of fact. He did seem to want to say something about the soundtrack issues (all but forgotten given subsequent events, but an early point where DP seemed to be misleading its customers while leaning on Roger Sharpe's image), but subject was dropped. Barry seemed more animated about the path forward, which I suppose is a good thing.

Wow thanks for taking the time to detail the notes and share. For really such an amazing game its sad this ran so far off coarse. Love to believe Barry does want to see the right thing done even at a fail similar to how Gene basically went down with the ship on BBB but I guess time will tell. Unless its solely a pride thing image a crazy senario.....
Barry ships ALL parts to a company like American Pinball who have proven they Can pull off a task with quality and support. (you'll hate this suggestion..) All EA's are asked to pay an additional 2-3k (inflation) and AP builds 2 EA games using the parts pile of 50 noted and 2 to fresh 12,500 buyers. As they would only be a contract builder they keep the 3k per game and apply X percentage of the fresh new 12,5 buyer purchases toward bigger piles of parts. Barry only gets paid after this rinse/repeat cycle is done and AP and Barry split profits after the EA list is done. All crazy but a company like AP (just an example) has the line, skill, team to pull it off AND all money is now on US soil which would build a bit more trust in buyers. Crazy wishful rant....

#10522 4 years ago

I am not sure my opinion of Cointaker will ever be the same after this. Sure, they can come on here and say "we are just doing our job", but the fact of the matter is that they were complicit in selling games off that were paid for and designated for EA's with EA numbers physically attached to them. They fact that CT is so nonchalant about it really bugs me.

#10523 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am not sure my opinion of Cointaker will ever be the same after this. Sure, they can come on here and say "we are just doing our job", but the fact of the matter is that they were complicit in selling games off that were paid for and designated for EA's with EA numbers physically attached to them. They fact that CT is so nonchalant about it really bugs me.

This has been gone over multiple times. CT was as under no obligation to offer games to EAs. Even though it’s would’ve been a fantastic gesture, reaching out to EAs would’ve taken weeks. CT was, however , obligated to thier own customers who placed $1000 deposits for TBL.

#10524 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

does this also mean that an EA's can simply just get their money back since the equity is there?

It would make perfect sense for DP to offer a full refund to an EA when his game is ready to ship... of course the EA would be a bit crazy to accept the refund instead of a game which is undoubtedly worth more than the refund... I'm sure DP would love EAs to opt for a refund at that stage because they can then sell that game for more than the refund they'd give... so for their own business benefit they should be offering refunds at least when they have the funds to provide them...

#10525 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

We happen to have 3 of the EA's due too us as well as we purchased some from other people when they wanted to bail. We are in the same exact boat as the other EA's. Hence trying to get these games back into production. We are just trying to see a great game made and hopefully someday (we are in the 100's on the EA list) see our games as well.

And we are far from nonchalant on this. If you say you want to see the EA's get there games, how on earth do you think that was going to happen if this lawsuit was not settled?

#10526 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

We happen to have 3 of the EA's due too us as well as we purchased some from other people when they wanted to bail. We are in the same exact boat as the other EA's. Hence trying to get these games back into production. We are just trying to see a great game made and hopefully someday (we are in the 100's on the EA list) see our games as well.
And we are far from nonchalant on this. If you say you want to see the EA's get there games, how on earth do you think that was going to happen if this lawsuit was not settled?

When you say 100’s - do you 100’s or several 100’s?

#10527 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Why is this even a cointaker issue? This is Dutch pinball screwing people. That’s the start and end of the story.

#10528 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Did Melissa say what the import fee costs were? I was under the impression there was no duty on importing pinball machines from Europe.

In my emails with Melissa, she didn't say anything about tariffs. But a lot has changed on that front in the last year. She did say $12,500 is the price, and we will know more in 4-6 weeks. They aren't taking deposits and will offer games in the order the names came in.

I think what's more concerning is that it doesn't sound like Barry has given them any plan of how he is assigning numbers between Nitro in Canada and CT in the US, or how he's actually going to get the games built. We are all just stuck waiting to see if he can actually get games built.

#10529 4 years ago

I'm a custom home builder with a really good reputation around my town. Occasionally I get a call from someone who was building a house with another custom home builder and their working relationship with that other custom home builder has fallen apart half way through their build. They ask me if I would be interested in coming in and completing their half finished project. I have no idea what sort of quality or materials have gone into the half finished project, what hidden issue may exist and best of all, I would have to warranty the project after it was complete if I were to agree to take it over.

My answer 100% of the time is "thanks but no way, no how, no where, no chance". I'm not stepping into a relationship with anyone to take on their failed project, not now, not ever. I don't care who you are or what your failed project is. I have my own successful projects to complete.

I believe American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Stern and Spooky will share the same views. Why would they want to step into this shit storm, join forces with Barry, take on a mountain of problems and burn through valuable time and money. There are so many other projects in the pinball world that will garner much greater returns and rewards for your company. Unless your a masochist, why would you do that?

Barry is gonna have to get this done on his own, no reputable, sane company is going to step into this situation and save him.

QSS

#10530 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

When you say 100’s - do you 100’s or several 100’s?

I think CT/Melissa is talking about their personal machines, they are in the 1xx number range, as EAs themselves. Not how many machines are going to be sold, names on the list, etc.

Though, I definitely would love to know how many folks are on the list, at this point.

#10531 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Do you honestly believe with all your heart that DP is going to make enough games to make EA's whole? You can't possibly believe that one guy and a couple volunteers are going to build out 500 games by the end of 2020. Spooky has spent years now honing their process and getting their shit together and now can make 10 games a week. How long do you think DP is going to take to make even one game, let alone hundreds? If you do believe this, I think you are far too trusting of someone who has done nothing but lie and piss away other peoples money for years now. How much have you been told about DP's current financial situation and working capital? I have a hard time believing someone with a successful business like CT can look at this situation with that kind of rose colored glasses. If you don't actually believe DP can build these games, than my thoughts above are absolutely true. If DP goes tits up after building 50 games, how are you going to feel about being a part of selling off games that someone else already paid for? Most people will forget by then, but I won't.

#10532 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Do you honestly believe with all your heart that DP is going to make enough games to make EA's whole? You can't possibly believe that one guy and a couple volunteers are going to build out 500 games by the end of 2020. Spooky has spent years now honing their process and getting their shit together and now can make 10 games a week. How long do you think DP is going to take to make even one game, let alone hundreds? If you do believe this, I think you are far too trusting of someone who has done nothing but lie and piss away other peoples money for years now. How much have you been told about DP's current financial situation and working capital? I have a hard time believing someone with a successful business like CT can look at this situation with that kind of rose colored glasses. If you don't actually believe DP can build these games, than my thoughts above are absolutely true. If DP goes tits up after building 50 games, how are you going to feel about being a part of selling off games that someone else already paid for? Most people will forget by then, but I won't.

It would be very hard to find 500 buyers at $12500, especially with a game that has been around for several years. Fear of missing out and having something rare drove the last 40 to sell at that price.
It has been said that without the approximately 500 additional sales at that price that the EA games will not get built.

#10533 4 years ago

Cointaker is the only one doing anything to make TBL happen. They don't need the hassle, but they are doing it. If you think this is making them rich, you're crazy. I'm sure they don't need it, quite frankly. But they are the most logical as they have been helping with this since BEFORE DP shit the bed. For Cointaker now, it seems to be "no good deed goes unpunished" from my perspective. Jesus, it just seems like if anyone wants to help, the people helping "need to be attacked!!!"

People just have to attack something when something goes wrong, including those trying to make something good happen.... and this is a prime example.

The fact that more TBL machines are rolling out right now is GOOD. Period. There's so much to this story... for those jumping in and getting excited after reading a few posts, go to page 1.

#10534 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Trust me, there are no rose colored glasses here....yes it is going to be hard for Barry to make this happen but you have nothing without hope. I have been told all I need to know about their current situation, hence no deposits, taking names only. ....by the way, I helped pay for those games as well...I have fully paid for EA's...without the lawsuit being resolved, there was no hope at all... If you listened to Barry's interview, I think he said he had intentions to send a few games to EA's vs new monies coming in. Can I tell you with confidence that we will all be made whole, no I cannot. If you would like to call me and talk to me about this, my phone number is 570-847-9595.

#10535 4 years ago

It still makes no sense that the EA's were not given the first chance at buying these 40. Then they could be the ones flipping these to make themselves whole since no one else is going to do that. It would have taken, what...2-3 days to go down the list and at least offer that to them?

#10536 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

What fee did you get for each of the 40 games sold? How much will you get for future games sold? I think everyone here is interested in transparency. People in this thread are claiming you are making nothing from this. You say you have 3 EA machines due to you... I'm curious to know where you are in the balance after collecting fees on EA games sold to new buyers.

#10537 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

What fee did you get for each of the 40 games sold? How much will you get for future games sold? I think everyone here is interested in transparency. People in this thread are claiming you are making nothing from this. You say you have 3 EA machines due to you... I'm curious to know where you are in the balance after collecting fees on EA games sold to new buyers.

Seriously, 12,500 per games airfreighted DHL with all import/export fees paid....and you think I made money...The lawsuit settlement was close to 500K....12500 x 40 is 500,000.00
Check out the rates on airfreight, duties were minimum, as only had to pay DHL to get them through customs...All games were fully insured for the 12,500.00
You do the math....

And no, we did not get any of our EA funds back on this deal....This deal was solely to get things to where they may eventually build and we all may be made whole.
If I were the type of person you are trying to make me out to be, I could have sold them for far more and made a profit...that's not who we are and what we are about...if you would like to discuss more, please feel free to call me 570-847-9595

#10538 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Cointaker has a very good reputation for a reason. I have asked a couple of other distributors and the guy who works on my machines and they all have great things to say about cointaker. They are a business and Melissa works very hard even answering the phone on nights and weekends to handle questions or fix problems.

Its terrible two posters basically come in here and try to tarnish a reputable business.

#10539 4 years ago

People jumping on CT makes no sense at this point. Clearly they are just trying to make the best of a very messy situation. At least they are here letting people know what is going on.

#10540 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

It still makes no sense that the EA's were not given the first chance at buying these 40. Then they could be the ones flipping these to make themselves whole since no one else is going to do that. It would have taken, what...2-3 days to go down the list and at least offer that to them?

Think through the problems. What about the people who had a deposit with cointaker since 2016? What happens when more then 40 ea's want the game as there are over 100 that still need a game? There is no easy/good way to accomplish any of this without people feeling slighted.

#10541 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Seriously, 12,500 per games airfreighted DHL with all import/export fees paid....and you think I made money...The lawsuit settlement was close to 500K....12500 x 40 is 500,000.00
Check out the rates on airfreight, duties were minimum, as only had to pay DHL to get them through customs...All games were fully insured for the 12,500.00
You do the math....
And no, we did not get any of our EA funds back on this deal....This deal was solely to get things to where they may eventually build and we all may be made whole.
If I were the type of person you are trying to make me out to be, I could have sold them for far more and made a profit...that's not who we are and what we are about...if you would like to discuss more, please feel free to call me 570-847-9595

I'm just asking if you got a cut or fee for each game. I see a lot of numbers there but no direct answer.

#10542 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Think through the problems. What about the people who had a deposit with cointaker since 2016? What happens when more then 40 ea's want the game as there are over 100 that still need a game? There is no easy/good way to accomplish any of this without people feeling slighted.

You go down the list in order. Makes more sense than flippers getting them first. For that reason, I will no longer buy from CT. Not like my business will hurt them or anything, but I did prefer their LEDs.

#10543 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I'm just asking if you got a cut or fee for each game. I see a lot of numbers there but no direct answer.

Cointaker is a distributor and took on a bunch of work to sell those 40 games. What would possibly make you think that they wouldn't get a cut or fee for each game sold? That's not how distribution works.

#10544 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Cointaker is a distributor and took on a bunch of work to sell those 40 games. What would possibly make you think that they wouldn't get a cut or fee for each game sold? That's not how distribution works.

Because they are implying that they got nothing out of this whole deal.

#10545 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Because they are implying that they got nothing out of this

Yes we got paid to handle the transactions. I have invested many hours with this. And still many more getting parts in. It was in no means a large sum of money like you seem to think. If you can say you work for free then kudos to you. What I said is do the math. Please give me a call. I’d love to discuss with you

#10546 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There is a bigger issue here, I'm talking about reselling a game that was paid for by someone else. It's wrong, anyway you dice it, it's still wrong. The fees the money paid and the details is the transparency part that would have helped with the closure. If it was a deal that wasn't tainted by fraud, then it wouldn't be any of our business. But as it stands right now this is akin to buying stolen goods.

#10547 4 years ago

Trying to explain anything to some in this crowd is pointless Cointaker.

LOL, you are giving EA's hope, that is a good thing.

#10548 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

There is a bigger issue here, I'm talking about reselling a game that was paid for by someone else. It's wrong, anyway you dice it, it's still wrong. The fees the money paid and the details is the transparency part that would have helped with the closure. If it was a deal that wasn't tainted by fraud, then it wouldn't be any of our business. But as it stands right now this is akin to buying stolen goods.

Simply not true Kvan.

The deal we EA's made was with Barry and Jaap. EA's like myself had an opportunity to get our funds back after what Phil thankfully exposed early on. Some decided to get $$ back, others decided to hang in there.

In no legal sense of any kind or anywhere in any country is this akin to "buying stolen goods".

You may not like it but that language and "fraud" is just not accurate. Being a horrible business person like Barry doesn't make it "fraud". Getting into the lawsuit to begin with and not settling it long ago with ARA doesn't make it "fraud".

Carry on

#10549 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

and now the guy who ripped off the community is once again benefitting. I also want to ask Cointaker why are they enriching this guy, is Cointaker benefiting financially from this also?

I'm just trying to get the facts straight. This has been an open question. Now we know that Cointaker is financially benefitting from this.

#10550 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I'm just trying to get the facts straight. This has been an open question. Now we know that Cointaker is financially benefitting from this.

I’m not financially benefitting like u seem to think. I’m getting paid for my time. Do u work for free. Please answer this question

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/211?hl=mrudowsky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.