(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 306.
#10251 4 years ago

Just as suspected there was no judgement from the courts this was a deal struck between ARA and DP. This is why the EAs will receive nothing from what they rightfully should have owned. It's too bad this is in a land where no one had the ability to hold DP to the fire. Very sad. As suspected not even one thought of numbers or a plan or investor to be able to get EAs their games

#10252 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

This is why the EAs will receive nothing from what they rightfully should have owned.

Is there no possibility that DP will achieve what they plan and get back in the black and start making the EA games from the profit they make on the games when they get back into production?

#10253 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Just as suspected there was no judgement from the courts this was a deal struck between ARA and DP. This is why the EAs will receive nothing from what they rightfully should have owned. It's too bad this is in a land where no one had the ability to hold DP to the fire. Very sad. As suspected not even one thought of numbers or a plan or investor to be able to get EAs their games

The fact that there was no bankruptcy and no settlement means that EA's can band together and sue DP now, right?

#10254 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

The fact that there was no bankruptcy and no settlement means that EA's can band together and sue DP now, right?

A settlement through arbitration is still a settlement.

#10255 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

A settlement through arbitration is still a settlement.

So I say EAs get together and reach a settlement (in writing) with DP. That would at least be progress. And DP would have to live up to the settlement or go bankrupt. Even if that settlement meant getting a game 3 years from now.

No EA settlement, no need to focus on EAs - DP will focus on getting up and running and focus on new customers - sound familiar?

#10256 4 years ago

I'm #187 and I just want my machine that I paid for. I am willing to do what the majority feels will get us that result the quickest. So count me in if that means getting together with the rest of the EA's. Just let me know!

#10257 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Is there no possibility that DP will achieve what they plan and get back in the black and start making the EA games from the profit they make on the games when they get back into production?

No

#10258 4 years ago

I've got a feeling you meant 'yes' there... thanks for clarifying though, I feel much more informed now.

#10260 4 years ago

I love that they called the proceeds from selling EA games to non-EA’ers an “investment”. Bullshit.

So they have a bunch of parts for games and a license until December 2020. Wonder how long Barry will draw a salary from any remaining proceeds trying to get a new manufacturer until they go broke again.

It’s highly optimistic even with a bunch of parts that they’ll get new games built before the end of next year.

#10261 4 years ago

Ok, so the deal was not court mandated. This is not much of a revalation, assuming you are still beleiving all of the information Barry shares, because the last NSNL suggested that the courts had indeed NOT reached an agreement and told ARA / DP to "work it out" or something along those lines. SO...this deal, literally done in secret and in the middle of the night (USA time - where most buyers are and secured their games in the middle of the night) completely screwed the EA's without any remorse or consequence.

The other comment about freinds and family. What is that telling us? The (40x$12,500) was not the only monies paid to ARA

It was of course 40x$12,500 MINUS commission to CT MINUS shipping and any other logistical costs and taxes PLUS either a loan or donation from "freinds and family".

If it was a loan or a series of loans? holy hell this just got way more complicated. If it was donations?? does anyone think there were donations??? I'll leave that alone for now.

Ok so the last batch is shipping next week. Sounds good. The second phase of "operation screw the EA's" is near complete.

Boy oh boy, it sure is complicated and time consuming to move and catalog all those parts! guess what folks, its going be another 3 months minimum of no communication and no progress. The proverbial can gets kicked down the road another mile when this should have just gone to bankruptcy already.

Prepping things for production ehh?? new facility selection, binned and inventoried parts, tooling...wow that all sounds fantastic....and WHO the hell is paying for that? WHO the hell is providing all this labor? Is that coming out of the loan / donation from freinds and family???? And its so comforting that there are a couple of production facilities in mind.....seriously...WTF has his guy been doing for the last 6-12 months. All of this could have been arranged and decided months ago!

are we seeing the trend yet? delay....false hope....delay....keep waiting...keep hoping....delay....dont worry I got this!!....delay...false hope...rinse...repeat

The licensing renewal? That was probably secured to facilitate the sale of the 40 games in limbo. Lord knows he couldnt risk a licensing issue when selling these games to CT. Perhaps CT insisted on clarification that license was still intact....I would have if I were them. CT doesnt want to get caught up in a lawsuit with FOX for selling unlicensed product...

At the rate this has gone does anyone think anything else other than further false hope and misleading information will come out of this mess by 12/31/2020???

#10262 4 years ago

When the fuck is Barry gonna come clean instead of these bullshit news letters that obviously dont show us what we deserve to know or what or who he has and a plan forward? NO! We get only what he wants us to know for his own agenda. Yet he ran the company into the ground. Its bullshit utter bullshit

#10263 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Just as suspected there was no judgement from the courts this was a deal struck between ARA and DP

What in the NSNL concludes that? ARA could have won, and DP could have still reached a settlement in how to satisfy the judgement ARA won against them... and all that language would have held true the same as if ARA/DP settled before judgement was passed.

What big relevation is this? Do you think any of this changes the state of DP from before? They knock out some of their biggest liability... and appear to have money from someone to operate with. "first round..."

The sad part is how Barry tries to woo people with all his production plans.. when he doesn't even know what he has, or where he'll even be.. and he's already talking about his production rate/schedule.. Talk about cart before the horse.

Quoted from wcbrandes:

It's too bad this is in a land where no one had the ability to hold DP to the fire

Not true - people are simply choosing not to.

#10264 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

The problem is the numbers just are not in the EA's favor... games cost too much to make. So the number of games needed to sell and return a profit enough to pay to build an EA game to 'give away' are just not very difficult to make work when they are looking at low volumes and low throughput.

Barry is talking like he's going homebrewr building in his own space with his own help.. Look at Spooky and how long it takes them to crank out games... it won't be better than that...

#10265 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The problem is the numbers just are not in the EA's favor... games cost too much to make. So the number of games needed to sell and return a profit enough to pay to build an EA game to 'give away' are just not very difficult to make work when they are looking at low volumes and low throughput.
Barry is talking like he's going homebrewr building in his own space with his own help.. Look at Spooky and how long it takes them to crank out games... it won't be better than that...

Right!! and Spooky has a full time staff, multiple build stations and a fully baked facility with all of the organization and workflow sorted out....Barry has a storage unit full of random boxed parts.

Spooky - with the resources and experience and staff is doing about what....30 games a month?

#10266 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Ok, so the deal was not court mandated. This is not much of a revalation, assuming you are still beleiving all of the information Barry shares, because the last NSNL suggested that the courts had indeed NOT reached an agreement and told ARA / DP to "work it out" or something along those lines. SO...this deal, literally done in secret and in the middle of the night (USA time - where most buyers are and secured their games in the middle of the night) completely screwed the EA's without any remorse or consequence.

Based on what?

The 'work it out' was the early rounds of the lawsuit.. we don't know at what stage it ended, and this NSNL doesn't conclude that one way or another. We do know in the last NSNL Barry basically admitted defeat with no chance of success in the court. That moment should not be overlooked.

It really doesn't matter either way... the court case was about what DP owed ARA and that DP didn't have rights to the stuff ARA was holding... not how to pay it off. ARA and DP reached an agreement on how to settle the debt... pre or post judgement it really doesn't matter as long as the outcome is an agreement of no outstanding liability beyond that point.

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

It was of course 40x$12,500 MINUS commission to CT MINUS shipping and any other logistical costs and taxes PLUS either a loan or donation from "freinds and family".

If it was a loan or a series of loans? holy hell this just got way more complicated. If it was donations?? does anyone think there were donations??? I'll leave that alone for now.

As some of us have been trying to say from the start... the proceeds of 40 game sales alone wouldn't be enough to satisfy the amount due to ARA if the deal meant settling all debts and releasing all assets. It was hinted at before as well... more money was needed. And now barry says "first round of financing.." - he wasn't talking about the EA game sales "profits".

He basically projected he had new money the last time around... we just don't know from who and if it's enough to be viable again. And he certainly isn't going to let us decide...

#10267 4 years ago

Why aren’t the EAs seeking a settlement?

#10268 4 years ago

In the unlikely event, those boxes of parts somehow miraculously turn into a machine, who says the machine will ever see its way into the hands of the EAs?

I’m sure the machine will simply be resold for the full amount and DP will use the excuse that they need to payoff these new “investors.”

#10269 4 years ago

Lets say this though. If DP had to sell the "parts machines" at a premium ($15K+) which appear to exist to generate enough money to continue to manufacture enough machines to allow EA's their pins at regular price or refunds, wouldn't that be better than nothing?

And I'm curious how many EAs actually paid full price vs a the minimum down vs who already got refunds. I'm sure somebody has calculated the actual number right?

Either way, sounds like its really up to DP to reach out and make that deal. And from the previous post, it sounds like he want to stay in business rather than bail out

#10270 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Lets say this though. If DP had to sell the "parts machines" at a premium ($15K+) which appear to exist to generate enough money to continue to manufacture enough machines to allow EA's their pins at regular price or refunds, wouldn't that be better than nothing?
And I'm curious how many EAs actually paid full price vs a the minimum down vs who already got refunds. I'm sure somebody has calculated the actual number right?
Either way, sounds like its really up to DP to reach out and make that deal. And from the previous post, it sounds like he want to stay in business rather than bail out

About 150 EA's are paid in full and gotten nothing. License was for 300 games. 90 made and sold. 150 owed to people paid in full. That only leaves 60 left to sell for profit. Cant make enough off the 60 to fulfill the 150 owed.

#10271 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

About 150 EA's are paid in full and gotten nothing. License was for 300 games. 90 made and sold. 150 owed to people paid in full. That only leaves 60 left to sell for profit. Cant make enough off the 60 to fulfill the 150 owed.

Where is your proof? I clearly saw a thread where people got refunds, even if they didn't want them. I also saw a thread where people only put down $1K.

So where is your 150 EA's who paid full price? Actually, maybe we can get a roll call here to get an acutal number going of A. Who didn't get a full refund B. Who paid what? (Full price, Down, etc)

#10272 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Don't worry, Bride of Pinbot 4.0 will sell like hotcakes..

#10273 4 years ago

Check out this thread - Clearly people got refunds.

So how many didn't and how much did they pay is the real question?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game

#10274 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Actually, maybe we can get a roll call here to get an acutal number going of A. Who didn't get a full refund B. Who paid what? (Full price, Down, etc)

Actually I would reach out to ZNET and find out what information would be required to start banding together the EA's to make a case.. Then create a google form for those interested to fill out that relevent data. Then find an attorney possibly local to Netherlands to help with the case.

My opinion though, is that now that the ARA games are sold.. the EA's have lost their greatest leverage. Pretty soon Barry will be making hydrofoils with Andrew Heighway.

#10275 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

And then we all paid it back. Phil refunded everyone before he left. Currently ea's are paid up to about #197. only 50 of them got games leaving 147 EA's fucked. I rounded up to 150. Not counting any of the people with just a deposit as they are not EA's

#10276 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

And then we all paid it back. Phil refunded everyone before he left. Currently ea's are paid up to about #197. only 50 of them got games leaving 147 EA's fucked. I rounded up to 150. Not counting any of the people with just a deposit as they are not EA's

EA's early paid 8500, later ones paid $9500

#10277 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

We all got refunds years back when Phil bailed, most all of us including me remade the payments to DP.. the 150 prepaid machine # is probably pretty close.. the $1000 deposit guys were separate/Not EA’s

#10278 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

The deeproot offer is public knowledge if you go dig it up.

#10279 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The deeproot offer is public knowledge if you go dig it up.

In some cases, didn't sound like an offer - they just gave refunds even if they were not asked for.

But back to the subject here, why isn't there a list of people and who paid what? This way we are not guessing.

Seems like that's the first step right? Without this, you are divided and will get zero.

#10280 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

We all got refunds years back when Phil bailed, most all of us including me remade the payments to DP.. the 150 prepaid machine # is probably pretty close.. the $1000 deposit guys were separate/Not EA’s

So you paid the full $8500 and got nothing?

#10281 4 years ago
Quoted from jpk1972:

I'm #187 and I just want my machine that I paid for. I am willing to do what the majority feels will get us that result the quickest. So count me in if that means getting together with the rest of the EA's. Just let me know!

Penal Code #187) In Penal Code #187, California law defines "murder" as "the unlawful killing of a human being or fetus with malice aforethought.".

#10282 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

So you paid the full $8500 and got nothing?

No I got a game but it is a story that doesn’t have a happy ending and I will leave it at that.

#10283 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No I got a game but it is a story that doesn’t have a happy ending and I will leave it at that.

Ok, then sounds like you don't have a case here - you got a machine.

So looking for anybody who paid something and didn't get back a machine or refund from DP?

#10284 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

... Phil refunded everyone before he left. ...

Just some. I for one was never offered or sent a refund by Phil.

#10285 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Barry's update just hit my inbox.
"Dear Hoss Coog,
In the last update I informed you on the settlement I’ve reached with our former manufacturer. And two weeks ago we managed to complete the settlement! This means that the lawsuit is off table and all games and parts that are in their warehouse are now ours and also fully paid for. With this first round of financing we are now ready to getting things set up again to build games. I am very happy with the trust of Cointaker and some of my very close friends and family who made this possible.
Due to the holiday of three weeks at ARA we had limited access to their warehouse, but fortunately we managed to get the games out and some parts we needed to finish them. Last week the first games were shipped. The rest of the games are now ready as well and will be shipped this week. I know it’s a bittersweet moment, but it’s also the start of a new beginning. We can now truly focus on the future.
On Monday next week the holiday will be over and then we can start with the transport of all the parts. We are already checking the list of parts and taking stock of how many parts we have to build games. Some parts are there for 200+ games, but some parts were bought ‘lean’ and this means that we also have to order new parts as we progress.
In the next weeks we will be busy preparing everything for production: arranging our production facility, counting parts, putting all the parts in our inventory system, checking the assembly instructions, sorting out the tools needed, etc... we will start small and will expand over time to build more games. We have a couple of locations in mind where we want to (re)start our business. We still have to decide which location is best and we hope to get this figured out this, or next week.
Another thing I want to inform you about is something I get a lot of questions about: the license from Universal Pictures. I'm happy to report that we have extended the license! For now it is extended until December 31st 2020.
I will keep you informed how things are progressing the coming weeks. If you have any questions. Please let me know. You can always email, or call me.
Kind regards,
Barry
P.S. Here are some photos of the parts in storage. It going to take a while to sort this out : )"[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If this community actually believes any of this and thinks games will be rolling into homes starting on or by 12/2020, I'll promise a new pinball machine based on Back to the Future and wait for the money to roll in so I can play "arts and crafts" for 5 years before anyone figures it out. I'll do it overseas too.

I didn't think Stockholm Syndrome like this existed.

#10286 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Ok, then sounds like you don't have a case here - you got a machine.
So looking for anybody who paid something and didn't get back a machine or refund from DP?

Since you have not been around since the begining. about 147 people paid either 8500 or 9500 and got Nothing except maybe a shirt.

#10287 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Actually I would reach out to ZNET and find out what information would be required to start banding together the EA's to make a case.. Then create a google form for those interested to fill out that relevent data. Then find an attorney possibly local to Netherlands to help with the case.
My opinion though, is that now that the ARA games are sold.. the EA's have lost their greatest leverage. Pretty soon Barry will be making hydrofoils with Andrew Heighway.

Andrew is nowhere near the criminal Barry is turning out to be. Andrew will be kissing the "Don of all pin cons" ring soon.

#10288 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

If 147 EAs, who have yet to receive a game, paid about $9K each, they have $1,323,000 at stake.  The preorder money at stake and the number of customers in the Zidware debacle (Magic Girl, RAZA and AiW in the aggregate) were similar.

Yet, only about a dozen Zidware preorder customers (the Zidware Dozen, hereafter ZDs) hired an attorney, forming the group around my initial suit. Apart from the fear of incurring legal expenses, the fear of accelerating insolvency is perhaps the second reason for aggrieved customers to default to laxity. 

Lawsuits in the USA are useful to force transparency where information is desired.  A good lawyer will obtain that information and advise clients of the best path to achieve the objective. In the words of Justice Brandeis, sunlight is the best disinfectant.  

The attorney can reach out to the adverse party in the spirit of cooperation, with the clout that he/she has the power to force the ultimate issue.  When insolvency is inevitable, the lawyer's job is to determine whether the clients have rights to assets and to ensure that they are first in line.  The lawyer can explain how, for example, the fraudulent transfer of asset law may apply.

The ZDs understood the benefit of counsel.  Mr68 created a private Facebook group to organize the ZDs who  joined the lawsuit.  Mr68 took the lead and continues the effort currently to conclude the victory.  

The tenacious ZDs, with Mr68's leadership, deserve the credit for the successful verdict.  Each of them was the exceptional 1 in 10 of total preorder customers who refused to allow the ship to steer them into the iceberg.  My case successfully resolved within a couple of weeks of the suit, which I filed years ago.  It was Mr68 and the other ZDs (at least one of whom is an EA here) who walked the walk.

The TBL and Zidware projects share some common elements.  Equally, many contrasts exist between the two.  The sensible approach, I submit, is to follow Mr68's template.  Discuss these issues on a private forum, like a Facebook group, in which only EAs and select persons are permitted to join.  Filter out the noise generated by those with adverse interests.  There is strength in numbers and in commonality of interest.

#10289 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Since you have not been around since the begining. about 147 people paid either 8500 or 9500 and got Nothing except maybe a shirt.

Again, where’s your proof. I believe some but no where near 147. I’m curious what the actual count is instead of rumors.

I’m guessing anybody short money and a machine check this thread often so we should see them lining up. I’d like to see them line up and settle up with DP so this machine can be sold free of issues

#10290 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just some. I for one was never offered or sent a refund by Phil.

And how much did you put down?

#10291 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Again, where’s your proof. I believe some but no where near 147. I’m curious what the actual count is instead of rumors.
I’m guessing anybody short money and a machine check this thread often so we should see them lining up. I’d like to see them line up and settle up with DP so this machine can be sold free of issues

Why do you demand proof? You are not an EA or have any skin in the game. Why dont you read the previous 205 pages and see that each EA was given a EA number. At last count 197. Only 50 got games. Only 2 or 3 got real refunds. They had to sue or pressure DP until they caved. There were no deposits for EA's. EA's all paid in full either 8500 or 9500. If you do not like my numbers read through this entire thread yourself. I guess I will only post on the private EA thread from now on since people that know nothing keep demanding things along with putting them on my ignore list.

#10292 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I’m guessing anybody short money and a machine check this thread

Here are just a few..

Quoted from RTR:

This is the list of people reporting their True Serial Number. I will be updating it here:
1 Pinman2020
2 PDXMonkey
3. HENSBROOKER
8 JustLikeMe (London)
9 Genex
11 bajapanda
14 Bemmett
15 Jazzmaster
16 Burningman
17 sd_tom
18 BigLebowski (Munich)
19 RTR
20 Mr68
23 R6emporer
25 Taz
27 wellarmed (Germany)
28 Mr_Freshie
30 ectobar
31 dannylite
33 dannylite
34 Doc_rayden66
37 BigMac (Luxembourg)
45 Deadzebra
52 Nikonokin
54 steigerpijp
56 Rarehero
58 Pinbally1968
59 Tuna Delight
61 Edmorex
62 LITZ
63 PipelineTom
71 beauimpala
75 PinBalt
77 eternalLife
79 Pinghetto
83 Squall
105 Pinhead1982
106 Superchicken
110 FishBeadTwo
112 Troutfarm
114 WC Brandes
121 foxtj24
122 Cyclone1234
123 Leechman
126 davidus56
131 Hwawonyu
132 karl (Norway)
141 Concretehardt
144 Dr_Spaceman
145 Mike
146 Highdef
147 HJBondar
148 Nilroc
154 PinWolf
157 Rick432
160 Zucot
163 Rensh (Netherlands) +1
180 Geo
181 el_duderino
183 CCary
187 jpk1972
190 Hoss_Coog
****THE NEW TOTAL number is now the highest reported True Serial Number!****
***Verified Dudes***
RTR
Burningman
sd_tom
bemmett
wellarmed (Germany)
Hwawonyu
PDXmonkey x2
Pinhead 1982 (UK)
Biv (Switzerland)
Pinballslave (Czech Republic)
Troutfarm
Tuna Delight
WC Brandes
Litz
Mr68
Pinghetto
Leisure
Edmorex
Concerthardt
Kapper
Rarehero
PinBalt
eternalLife
redmamanora
karl (Norway)
unlisted#2
Sebastian (friend of PDX)
beauimpala
eternalLife
foxj24
inhomearcades x2
DeaconBlooze
LSOG
Genex
Taz
Jazzmaster
HENSBROOKER
PinWolf
Nilroc
Berserk
Zucot
Rick432
Steigerijp x3
MikeHogue
Huddyrx
R6emporer
sacd
Pinbally1968
BigLebowski
Rensh (Netherlands) +1
Superchicken
Pinball Jones
Wescor97
Deadzebra
Junkhauler
rlslick
Dannylite x2
brt x5 (ministry of pinball)
JustLikeMe (UK)
Nikonokin
Mloekle
Highdef
PinGiant
FishBeadTwo
Zsciaeount
Leechman
BrianMadden
Jonnienemonic
BigMac (Luxembourg)
Pinaholic
PipelineTom
Ross
Dr_Spaceman
Pugsley and a friend not on pinside (2)
Cyclone1234
T-bone21
Geo
CCary
jpk1972
msadan
Squall
Jakekpgh
Mrsomeone
Wizard1
el_duderino
Hoss_Coog
Metalthrashinmad
JimB
Woidhauser
llvjr
Pinpoint
Mr_Freshie
***Awaiting verification (we have our best men on it, working in shifts)***
Rommy
mdsjdtx76
B1GF15H
SkiBall
MusketD
Metallik
GaryMcT
Modern Pinball in NYC
Maddog
Marboroman

#10293 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

What is your motivation for continuing to harp on this? Why do you think every paid-in-full EA that didn't get a game will post here at your insistence thereby giving a more accurate number than the "about 150" number that is generally agreed upon based on current information? Let's do a thought experiment. Say 120 such people do post here. How do you know without a doubt that there aren't any out there that didn't post here? Some of them don't even have pinside accounts. Since this is just a thought experiment, let's say that somehow you do know without a doubt that that 120 is the correct number. What is your plan with that information and how is it so meteorically changed by being 120 instead of 147?

#10294 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Andrew is nowhere near the criminal Barry is turning out to be. Andrew will be kissing the "Don of all pin cons" ring soon.

Ha ha, if only you knew! AH was selling Aliens LE out of his back door... literally! Before he left.. I know, I know 2 guys that rolled up with a van, paid cash and loaded up games.. they were pre-orders!

#10295 4 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

What is your motivation for continuing to harp on this? Why do you think every paid-in-full EA that didn't get a game will post here at your insistence thereby giving a more accurate number than the "about 150" number that is generally agreed upon based on current information? Let's do a thought experiment. Say 120 such people do post here. How do you know without a doubt that there aren't any out there that didn't post here? Some of them don't even have pinside accounts. Since this is just a thought experiment, let's say that somehow you do know without a doubt that that 120 is the correct number. What is your plan with that information and how is it so meteorically changed by being 120 instead of 147?

So did you pay full price? Are you an EA?

#10296 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Why do you demand proof? You are not an EA or have any skin in the game. Why dont you read the previous 205 pages and see that each EA was given a EA number. At last count 197. Only 50 got games. Only 2 or 3 got real refunds. They had to sue or pressure DP until they caved. There were no deposits for EA's. EA's all paid in full either 8500 or 9500. If you do not like my numbers read through this entire thread yourself. I guess I will only post on the private EA thread from now on since people that know nothing keep demanding things along with putting them on my ignore list.

I see you already got your machine, so you are not owed anything right? Im just curious how many EA's are still due a refund. So im not demanding anything, just curious. Why are you against me asking and getting an actually number left instead of guessing like everyone else is?

#10297 4 years ago

There is a private thread for TBL EAs.

Any EA that is not in the group, and want in, drop me a line..

The thread is only for EA’s

#10298 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I love that they called the proceeds from selling EA games to non-EA’ers an “investment”. Bullshit.

I've read the NSNL 3 times trying to find where he said that, but I just can't see it... maybe I'm losing it... anyway, good you pointed it out... well spotted! You beat me with your observational skills. Bullshit is the appropriate word for sure.

#10299 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

just curious. Why are you against me asking and getting an actually number left instead of guessing like everyone else is?

Your curiosity will not be satisfied by repeatedy asking the question on Pinside. The most accurate answer taking all info into account has been stated.

#10300 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

In some cases, didn't sound like an offer - they just gave refunds even if they were not asked for.

Incorrect. You are conflating different things. Deeproot offered a settlement offer to people who had money in with zidware... with offers ranging from discounts on future games, to multiple full games... depending on how much money you had in the pot. As part of the conditions, a cash refund was available if deeproot did not perform on the prearranged timetable. Deeproot missed that date (June of this year) and offered those in the offer to either extend the timetable, or exercise their refund right. Several have taken their refund right, and have been paid.

For Dutch... there is Phil-gate... where Phil who was part of Dutch pinball US, blew up the place when trying to out Dutch pinball as a fraud. He had access to their PayPal account where many buyers had paid their money through, and enmass, without prompt, started issuing refunds to previous buyers. Those any the only unsolicited refunds out there.

Quoted from wolfemaaan:

But back to the subject here, why isn't there a list of people and who paid what?

There is. The EAs have their own discussion thread and organized material. It’s just not circulated publically because as one might expect, there is sensitivity in the matter.

Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I’m not sure why you continue to parade your ignorance of the state of affairs as justification to challenge others?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/206?hl=dkjimbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.