(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,259 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4073 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240124_181831_Facebook (resized).jpg
PXL_20240123_045035517.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 306.
#9851 4 years ago

As a guy at the back of the EA line, I see this as progress. Not ideal, but I sure wasn't going to get a game if TBL and ARA didn't reach agreement.

#9852 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Yeah there needs to be a positive thread now that the machine are being released

There's already a TBL club thread for people that have received games where you'll find positive talk about the game, tech discussion, etc., without discussion of the many customers that DP hosed through this preorder fiasco. That thread is right here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread#post-5012505

But then you'd know that because you tried to start a second owners' club thread and had it shut down as redundant. Yet for some reason you're still posting over here, on some kind of lame vicarious victory lap (so far as I can tell from your posts, you didn't even get in on the CT game allotment) without any acknowledgement of the EAs whose pilfered money made all of this possible.

Why not take your own advice and go post in the appropriate thread? Or are they already sick of you over there too?

#9853 4 years ago

pic looks like the truck holds 10 games, so 4 trips with same driver or 4 trucks maybe? I was hoping to see a pic of all games in one frame, and yes those boxes look impressive. Employees return in Sep and that is when TBL parts will be trucked somewhere. Following that, Barry's visitor pass will be revoked and phone # blocked.

Barry will receive and store the hostage parts. He will still have no money, but much less debt. Good time to update DP financials. Assets = $300k pinball parts + license worth $200k that expires worth zero at end of 2019 + warehouse space for storing parts + 10k cash. Liabilities = $1.6M owed to EA's + $ owed to ARA + $ owed to Zytek + $ owed to suppliers + $ owed to lawyers. Everything looks good to me. Nobody is bankrupt and there is nothing here to see.

#9854 4 years ago

10 deep by 3 wide it what it looks like. So 30 games in the first load?

#9855 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

10 deep by 3 wide it what it looks like. So 30 games in the first load?

Everything was loaded in 1 truck. It was an extra long truck. Was even some room left for extras like packaging material and packaging equipment.

#9856 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

EA games will never be made. Agreed they should send us all our rug and EA plate with our number on it as a last big Fuck you to us EA's

Didn't you trade your game spot for a rob. Zombie?

#9857 4 years ago

So Barry and Jaap are officially bigger scumbags than JPOOP and Kevin Kulek. They managed to resell the same games two times. What a group of complete and total con artists.

#9858 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Lucky Sons of a Bitches![quoted image]

Oh look! There's game #59 that I fully paid for and was supposed to receive 3 years ago!

yay

#9859 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

pic looks like the truck holds 10 games, so 4 trips with same driver or 4 trucks maybe? I was hoping to see a pic of all games in one frame, and yes those boxes look impressive. Employees return in Sep and that is when TBL parts will be trucked somewhere. Following that, Barry's visitor pass will be revoked and phone # blocked.
Barry will receive and store the hostage parts. He will still have no money, but much less debt. Good time to update DP financials. Assets = $300k pinball parts + license worth $200k that expires worth zero at end of 2019 + warehouse space for storing parts + 10k cash. Liabilities = $1.6M owed to EA's + $ owed to ARA + $ owed to Zytek + $ owed to suppliers + $ owed to lawyers. Everything looks good to me. Nobody is bankrupt and there is nothing here to see.

Ah Jeff.. there he goes again spouting shit of which he know Jack shit about

#9860 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Ah Jeff.. there he goes again spouting shit of which he know Jack shit about

some people think 'creative license' is a desirable thing when crafting posts. Don't know the details.. just make up some that look good enough and carry on

#9861 4 years ago

Why are the extra parts going to a scum bag like Barry ?

Did he pay for them ?
Are they his ?

#9862 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There's already a TBL club thread for people that have received games where you'll find positive talk about the game, tech discussion, etc., without discussion of the many customers that DP hosed through this preorder fiasco. That thread is right here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread#post-5012505
But then you'd know that because you tried to start a second owners' club thread and had it shut down as redundant. Yet for some reason you're still posting over here, on some kind of lame vicarious victory lap (so far as I can tell from your posts, you didn't even get in on the CT game allotment) without any acknowledgement of the EAs whose pilfered money made all of this possible.
Why not take your own advice and go post in the appropriate thread? Or are they already sick of you over there too?

You want some cream for that hurt? Boo boo now run along kid

#9863 4 years ago

Meanwhile it’s a TBL release partayyy!

5A484CA2-11A4-4B1D-82AC-A0F8E8E2606C (resized).png5A484CA2-11A4-4B1D-82AC-A0F8E8E2606C (resized).png
#9864 4 years ago

Ah sorry...I posted in the wrong forum aboot iceman.
Apologies

#9865 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

5 days to go

5 days? until what?

#9866 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

5 days? until what?

5 days doing this in preparation of the new TBLs arriving

E764D484-7D7F-412B-B788-18E004E2BC0C (resized).pngE764D484-7D7F-412B-B788-18E004E2BC0C (resized).png
#9867 4 years ago

While I'm glad the games are no longer being held hostage, I mean I think all early achievers who didn't get a game should rightfully be pissed. These assets should have been dispersed in a bankruptcy / insolvency so the creditors / EAs could get some relief. Instead, now Barry's debt is partially wiped and the EAs get nothing. In the USA if you misappropriate assets like this before a bankruptcy it's a crime.

I expect once all the parts and games are dispersed that DP will go insolvent / close up and that will be the end of that.

#9868 4 years ago

Well they’ll definitely be a portion that will get flipped so if anybody including EAs want one bad enough, get your money ready

Don’t hate the players, hate the game

Glad as well these tables are free at last, what a waste sitting in a warehouse

#9869 4 years ago

"don't hate the players hate the game" Suck my dick bitch! How about an ounce of respect for the EA's that paid and allowed to happen?!... FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU! Wolfemaan...what a twat comment to make right now.

#9870 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

"don't hate the players hate the game" Suck my dick bitch! How about an ounce of respect for that EA's that paid and allowed to happen?!... FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU! Wolfemaan...what a twat comment to make right now.

He's trolling, pure and simple, every one of his posts has been in the same vein. He'll keep it up until he gets cuntpunted out of here.

#9871 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He's trolling, pure and simple, every one of his posts has been in the same vein. He'll keep it up until he gets cuntpunted out of here.

Well...call me the placekicker than!!!!! OMG cuntpunted best word EVER for this!

#9872 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

"don't hate the players hate the game" Suck my dick bitch! How about an ounce of respect for the EA's that paid and allowed to happen?!... FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU! Wolfemaan...what a twat comment to make right now.

Quoted from Nikonokin:

FAAB3246-0D20-492D-9212-146F4F41D6B3 (resized).jpegFAAB3246-0D20-492D-9212-146F4F41D6B3 (resized).jpeg
#9873 4 years ago

Of course you're from LA....what a cliche.

#9874 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Haters gonna hate

CC68A3E3-0527-478C-948B-9932349D949B (resized).pngCC68A3E3-0527-478C-948B-9932349D949B (resized).png
#9875 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Haters gonna hate

You are what you are, player:
HPHP

#9876 4 years ago

No respect. BTW...I make LA money and often get there for work...just don't throw all that money away on a concrete traffic jammed dump. Happy to stop by and kick you in the cunt since you so clearly want to antagonize it.

#9877 4 years ago

Oh, is that sad people there because TBL has been released to the public?
10D9ECA3-FC5E-4AB2-8AE1-2B764DF3D6D3 (resized).png10D9ECA3-FC5E-4AB2-8AE1-2B764DF3D6D3 (resized).png

#9878 4 years ago
jerk store (resized).jpgjerk store (resized).jpg
#9879 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

There's game #59 that I fully paid for and was supposed to receive 3 years ago!

yay

I went back to zoom in on the truck pic...

#9880 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Oh, is that sad people there because TBL has been released to the public?
[quoted image]

Just another commiefornian acting like you do. Douchy

#9881 4 years ago

Sorry was too busy celebrating TBL arriving in a couple weeks to notice

FF0C5E11-4153-4F1A-808F-ACFFC20B4F11 (resized).pngFF0C5E11-4153-4F1A-808F-ACFFC20B4F11 (resized).png
#9882 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Sorry was too busy celebrating TBL arriving in a couple weeks to notice[quoted image]

Dude I have no stake in this game but what exactly is your problem man? I have been following along because I love the theme and was thinking 'first NIB pin' when these were first under developement. This is the pre-order club and many people were taken to the cleaners, it is not a funny or amusing situation.

#9883 4 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Dude I have no stake in this game but what exactly is your problem man? I have been following along because I love the theme and was thinking 'first NIB pin' when these were first under developement. This is the pre-order club and many people were taken to the cleaners, it is not a funny or amusing situation.

The machines are shipped, it’s a done deal. So quit crying over spilled milk. Glad the machines got out, if you don’t like that, so what

#9884 4 years ago
IMG_7054.GIFIMG_7054.GIF
#9885 4 years ago

It seems I am limited as to how many down votes I can give in a certain time period?
I had no idea.

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.30.58 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.30.58 PM (resized).png
#9886 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

It seems I am limited as to how many down votes I can give in a certain time period?
I had no idea.[quoted image]

I say we just dont feed the trolls. We know who they are...

#9887 4 years ago

I saw something again today I hadn't seen in a few years.
https://www.pinballnews.com/games/biglebowski/index4.html

In the included video, Ara spent a lot of time talking about how "lean" the production would be. IE, Just in time manufacturing of parts. They did say some stuff from overseas had to be ordered in bulk (rugs, playfields and Williams mech I assume), but it seemed like a lot of the metalwork was done just before production. That's making me worry a little bit with regard to stockpiles of parts. If they did have lean production, they might have used up much of the stock in the 40 games already. I'm just so anxious to hear what parts are left.

Sorry - don't mean to add to speculation here. I have no facts. Just re-watched the old video and noticed that.

I'm looking at this video from June 2016 to see what Ara had for parts stocked. Looks like 300 rugs. Don't see a lot of bowling alley mechs:

#9888 4 years ago

I never thought I'd see the day where the old packed pinball machines saw the light of day! WOW.

#9889 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Happy to stop by and kick you in the cunt since you so clearly want to antagonize it.

And don't forget to piss on his rug while you're there!

Anyone who feels the need to gloat over other peoples loss, especially when those other people are fellow pinball enthusiasts, is clearly missing something in life... I pity him...

#9890 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Hey man, not all of us are pricks. Here's to his stolen machine falling of the truck and breaking into a million pieces.

#9891 4 years ago

Personally think CT or Nitro should not sell him a machine for being such a dick..

Then he would feel what us EAs feel about ALMOST having a TBL... now that would be Karma.. CoinTaker how about it!

#9892 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Personally think CT or Nitro should not sell him a machine for being such a dick..
Then he would feel what us EAs feel about ALMOST having a TBL... now that would be Karma.. cointaker how about it!

Hell, I would chip in $500 if he pulled it and offered to an EA.

#9893 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Hell, I would chip in $500 if he pulled it and offered to an EA.

Count me in for $100... I've lost enough already on this game...

#9894 4 years ago

I was gonna say I will take it, and pay $500 extra to a charity of CT choice...

@cointaker!?

#9895 4 years ago

wolfemaaan you need to show some kind of respect to the 180 people that made this game happen.

#9896 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

@wolfemaaan you need to show some kind of respect to the 180 people that made this game happen.

He doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.

#9897 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

The machines are shipped, it’s a done deal. So quit crying over spilled milk. Glad the machines got out, if you don’t like that, so what

Very unDude, Dude! If there is such a thing as bad pinball karma you have earned yourself a Folgers can full of it! I have been here since the beginning and was an EA and can tell you that there are a lot of good Dudes here who have taken a big hit! Without the EA’s this game wouldn’t even exist, so please tread lightly and show some class!

0C682613-2311-4ACB-8C62-8A5DAC3A75EF (resized).png0C682613-2311-4ACB-8C62-8A5DAC3A75EF (resized).png
#9898 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

I saw something again today I hadn't seen in a few years.
https://www.pinballnews.com/games/biglebowski/index4.html

In the included video, Ara spent a lot of time talking about how "lean" the production would be. IE, Just in time manufacturing of parts. They did say some stuff from overseas had to be ordered in bulk (rugs, playfields and Williams mech I assume), but it seemed like a lot of the metalwork was done just before production. That's making me worry a little bit with regard to stockpiles of parts. If they did have lean production, they might have used up much of the stock in the 40 games already. I'm just so anxious to here what parts are left.
Sorry - don't mean to add to speculation here. I have no facts. Just re-watched the old video and noticed that.
I'm looking at this video from June 2016 to see what Ara had for parts stocked. Looks like 300 rugs. Don't see a lot of bowling alley mechs:

It waa exactly the bowling alley where I doubted they had enough to of them to make 100 games. Maybe 4 or 5..

#9899 4 years ago

Kaneda Episode 379: "What The Heck Dutch Pinball?"
Highly regarded Ben Heck gives his views on the Dutch Pinball situation. It's a good interview and Ben is a man worth paying attention to.

https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball

#9900 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kaneda Episode 379: "What The Heck Dutch Pinball?"
Highly regarded Ben Heck gives his views on the Dutch Pinball situation. It's a good interview and Ben is a man worth paying attention to.
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball

I typically enjoy listening to Ben Heck and this is a worthwhile podcast episode. Unfortunately, like numerous others, Ben is not totally up to speed on his TBL facts and much of his discussion with Kaneda is just speculation.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/198?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.