(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 306.
#9801 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Everyone needs to chill out. I heard a NSNL is coming out soon. That always provides a lot of useful information and clears everything up.

I love how some people do not realize exactly how sarcastic you are being

#9802 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

That rug was the thing that pushed me to buy in, believe it or not... and now they're sending them to the non EA buyers?? That's not right... surely... they should be keeping the rugs to send with the EA games when they get made... if I get nothing out of this, at least I want my rug!!!

EA games will never be made. Agreed they should send us all our rug and EA plate with our number on it as a last big Fuck you to us EA's

#9803 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Games are shipping soon
First step to get this going again?

Money. If you have a spare million, let DP know. If not, just money from someone else.

#9804 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

EA games will never be made. Agreed they should send us all our rug and EA plate with our number on it as a last big Fuck you to us EA's

I want to up up this and downvote this at the same time I am so sorry you early Achievers got fucked like this period.

#9805 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

That rug was the thing that pushed me to buy in, believe it or not... and now they're sending them to the non EA buyers?? That's not right... surely... they should be keeping the rugs to send with the EA games when they get made... if I get nothing out of this, at least I want my rug!!!

The rug is crap! Ok to look at, but thin and turns to threads if you put it under the pin.

#9806 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

The rug is crap! Ok to look at, but thin and turns to threads if you put it under the pin.

Ok thats like your opinion man,but it really did tie the room together

#9807 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Ok thats like your opinion man,but it really did tie the room together

Can we stop with that quote, it got old like 3000Xs used ago.

#9808 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Everyone needs to chill out. I heard a NSNL is coming out soon. That always provides a lot of useful information and clears everything up.

LOL

Quoted from foxtj24:

I love how some people do not realize exactly how sarcastic you are being

Word

#9809 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Can we stop with that quote, it got old like 3000Xs used ago.

This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

#9810 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Who builds the cabinets?

I heard Kevin Kulek bought someone a dope ass CNC machine that can whip out a pinball cabinet virtually fast. Maybe they can fire that bad boy up to help the cause, especially after so many people got ripped off... with the TBL pinball game

#9811 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Here is "a" video shot in a penthouse. Not sure if this is the party.

your hard earned EA dollars at work.

#9812 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

DP owe Xytech nothing

how do you know?

#9813 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

how do you know?

Jinx. I was typing the exact same words when you posted this.

#9814 4 years ago

still can't believe those who are owned money by DP are not taking action to freeze DPs assets and stop the games leaving Holland - they are literally robbing you and the only assets they have are about to be sold in a liquidation sale.

#9815 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

still can't believe those who are owned money by DP are not taking action to freeze DPs assets and stop the games leaving Holland - they are literally robbing you and the only assets they have are about to be sold in a liquidation sale.

The problem is that the games are not DP’s assets anymore, DP apparently never paid ARA for the games and a judge sided with ARA, so they are ARA’s assets now... it sucks but is is what it is.

#9816 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

Thank you ! I think rootsking ? WTF
Needs to smoke a doob or have a beverage man

31DCD147-A242-436F-9838-45FDDDC9B7CC (resized).jpeg31DCD147-A242-436F-9838-45FDDDC9B7CC (resized).jpeg
#9817 4 years ago

-

#9818 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Agreed the I should have used the word 'if' in my statement... I admit that was being a bit provocative... I still want that damn rug though!! And if games don't get made from those parts I also want a load of other shit from them too... playfield, bowling mech, etc... at least as a momento, and of course my plaque to screw onto the playfield and hang on my wall!! At least I can imagine playing the game!! Will probably get a better score than on the real thing!!

#9819 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The problem is that the games are not DP’s assets anymore, DP apparently never paid ARA for the games and a judge sided with ARA, so they are ARA’s assets now... it sucks but is is what it is.

Dont think this is actually accurate. There was no judgement recorded. It seems this is a deal DP and ARA came up with so 1. Barry can get out of ARA debt and ARA get paid what they are owed in full without any other EA or registered claimant interfering. I believe this is why the EA's should be filing asap otherwise all assets are taken even the ones that are above what ARA are owed. Barry is literally getting all credit for the machines and parts the EA' s have paid for. Normally he would not be on the list of creditors. This is completely f..cked what they are pulling here.

#9820 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Dont think this is actually accurate. There was no judgement recorded. It seems this is a deal DP and ARA came up with so 1. Barry can get out of ARA debt and ARA get paid what they are owed in full without any other EA or registered claimant interfering. I believe this is why the EA's should be filing asap otherwise all assets are taken even the ones that are above what ARA are owed. Barry is literally getting all credit for the machines and parts the EA' s have paid for. Normally he would not be on the list of creditors. This is completely f..cked what they are pulling here.

Yes there was a judgement. All assets belong to ARA. Everything

#9821 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Have you seen it? I think the point is that on this thread we only have Barry’s description of the ruling to go by.

#9822 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Have you seen it? I think the point is that on this thread we only have Barry’s description of the ruling to go by.

CT has seen the entire ruling and I trust Melissa as she wouldn’t lie to me about it.

#9823 4 years ago

CT has seen the entire ruling and I trust Melissa as she wouldn’t lie to me about it.

Would she even know what the documents say?
I would have to assume the court proceedings are in Dutch.
Serious question.

#9824 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Serious question.

This isn't a serious question. If you're spending $500K to buy games from the Netherlands, you can spend a few hundred to hire an impartial translator.

#9825 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

This isn't a serious question. If you're spending $500K to buy games from the Netherlands, you can spend a few hundred to hire an impartial translator.

So you're saying that was done?
And yes, actually it was a serious question.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9826 4 years ago

Thread finally getting interesting. About time.

Someone needs to obtain that ruling and share it here.

#9827 4 years ago

So ARA wanted 51% of DP, but settled for 100% of the assets and none of the liabilities. ARA will soon be exchanging those items for $500k and cutting all ties with DP. Sweet deal

#9828 4 years ago

I have no idea if she can read it. It’s none of my business. She takes care of her customers and part of that is making sure this 40 game deal wasn’t bullshit. I have confidence those games will arrive. As for what you all do with DP in the future, that has nothing to do with me. I hope our money helps he get out from ara’s thumb and go find an investor that will help make your games. That’s where my thoughts begin and end. Nothing more, nothing less. You all just speculate so so much, mostly with castatrophizing scenarios. The positive here is, as of a month ago or w.e you had 0 chance. Now there is a small one.

#9829 4 years ago

This suggests it is a matter of public record and, as such, should be easy for someone to get. (I have no idea about on-line access to public records in the Netherlands but there are plenty of very prominent Dutch members of Pinside ) Seems like all this speculation could end pretty quickly.

#9830 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

This suggests it is a matter of public record and, as such, should be easy for someone to get. (I have no idea about on-line access to public records in the Netherlands but there are plenty of very prominent Dutch members of Pinside ) Seems like all this speculation could end pretty quickly.

You would think. Past requests to Dutch and European Pinsiders on the EA private thread have been fruitless though. One Dutch EA responded that he checked and found nothing.

The lack of information from within The Netherlands so far has been frustrating.

#9831 4 years ago

Show us the recorded ruling or stop with the "this is what whoever said" bullshit. If there's an official court ordered recorded ruling someone should be able to produce it ie Barry, or anyone living over there that speaks the language. Here we are again just making assumptions based on zero facts.

#9832 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Serious question.

36AFA121-E925-451D-9E52-EF72C8355215 (resized).png36AFA121-E925-451D-9E52-EF72C8355215 (resized).png
#9833 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Thread finally getting interesting. About time.
Someone needs to obtain that ruling and share it here.

One thing that needs to be clarified . That this is a recorded ruling not just a ruling with a judge allowing the two companies to come up with their own solution before its recorded into the courts. In other words judges can suspend a ruling if two parties involved come up with their own solution. This is what needs to be clarified and fast. Is there no Dutch pinball brothers able to get this information? Cheers

#9834 4 years ago

I just hope everyone over there is rested up after their 3 week paid national vacation. I would be so upset to know they weren't relaxed and had some pocket money to throw parties or travel.

#9835 4 years ago

As for what you all do with DP in the future, that has nothing to do with me. I hope our money helps he get out from ara’s thumb and go find an investor that will help make your games. That’s where my thoughts begin and end. Nothing more, nothing less. You all just speculate so so much, mostly with castatrophizing scenarios. The positive here is, as of a month ago or w.e you had 0 chance. Now there is a small one.

No EAs -- no $12,500 game, so enough with that hero nonsense.

This is the PRE-ORDER thread. You and the 40 "saviors" should avoid this speculation thread and start a new one. I have a few suggestions for thread titles, but I will most likely get moderated.

#9836 4 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

No EAs -- no $12,500 game, so enough with that hero nonsense.
This is the PRE-ORDER thread. You and the 40 "saviors" should avoid this speculation thread and start a new one. I have a few suggestions for thread titles, but I will most likely get moderated.

Yes.... let the hate flow through you.

-it’s a Star Wars quote. Loosen up. -

#9837 4 years ago

yes, I have all documentation of agreements in both dutch and english all signed and legit. Games are officially picked up from ARA.

#9838 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

yes, I have all documentation of agreements in both dutch and english all signed and legit. Games are officially picked up from ARA.

Woohooo! Can wait to get these pins in action

#9839 4 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

awesome.

#9840 4 years ago

Lucky Sons of a Bitches!

9ED2A7C9-B836-4FDB-A842-86F39F366E65 (resized).jpeg9ED2A7C9-B836-4FDB-A842-86F39F366E65 (resized).jpeg
#9841 4 years ago

Yeah congratulations. I think I'm gonna be sick...

#9842 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I just hope everyone over there is rested up after their 3 week paid national vacation. I would be so upset to know they weren't relaxed and had some pocket money to throw parties or travel.

When you saw HomePin's notes on manufacturing, you would think there was a national Chinese holiday every...single...weekend.

Homepin: Oy mates, why can't you show up Friday?
Employees: Uh, there's a holiday, national cat festival weekend. Yes, that's it. Sorry, can't come in.

#9843 4 years ago
EAD3371A-135E-4F3D-9706-0D872D03653A (resized).pngEAD3371A-135E-4F3D-9706-0D872D03653A (resized).png
#9844 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

I feel you. Somehow seeing this photo is the first actual proof I've seen these ARA games actually existed. Its not that I didn't believe CT, it's just more not believing DP. Its all gotten real really quick. Its a sad day for EA's looking at what could have been their games. I wish those that bought these recently would restrain from celebrating here in this thread. Its very un-dude.

#9845 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

The way I look at it is get these out the door and get some $$$ to ARA- get parts and start building TBL’s for EA’s.. eventually

#9846 4 years ago

D9E1E8AC-8921-4D72-8164-F7EF1D282FB1 (resized).pngD9E1E8AC-8921-4D72-8164-F7EF1D282FB1 (resized).png
#9847 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

The way I look at it is get these out the door and get some $$$ to ARA- get parts and start building TBL’s for EA’s.. eventually

We're all hoping for more games made. (Well maybe not the 2 or 3 guys that paid 22-25k in recent months - I was almost one of them).

Curious, how'd you get this photo?

#9848 4 years ago

I created the Private TBL EA thread-
More stuff to come on there..

This thread is full of speculation worded like it’s Fact, people making shit up, The EA thread sticks to Fact- (depending on who you believe) I try to get Information from people with skin in the game and from Barry at DP.

#9849 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I created the Private TBL EA thread-
More stuff to come on there..
This thread is full of speculation worded like it’s Fact, people making shit up, The EA thread sticks to Fact- (depending on who you believe) I try to get Information from people with skin in the game and from Barry at DP.

Good on you. Yeah there needs to be a positive thread now that the machine are being released

#9850 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

This suggests it is a matter of public record and, as such, should be easy for someone to get.

Or... someone who was brought into the deal.. insisted on those kinds of details to be part of the deal...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

15,000 (OBO)
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

There are 15,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/197?hl=calfdemon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.