(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 306.
#8001 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

People keep coming back on the deal proposed by ARA. This was a bad offer. ARA didn’t want to deliver these 40-50 units to us EA.
They wanted their hands freed to sell them somewhere else and than terminate the contract. They wouldn’t care about the storm it would cause in pinball country as it’s not their usual market and they would declare DP bankrupt.
As they can’t proof it DP never said a word about it but Rene at that moment hinted in a
meeting to DP that that was the plan. So Can’t proof it but the fact that ARA wouldn’t settle with full access to all the money should mean something. This money however would only be freed if delivered to EA’s. Selling somewhere else makes more money or do deliver to EAs and accept less money. Than sell the remaining parts also and most of ARA cost would have been covered and they would leave Pinball business for good and leave us EA with nothing. Getting only access to the money would force them in building all the pins. Having control over DP would enable the earlier plan.
Please also do note that ARA has proven broken earlier commitments and agreements. In hindsight ARA was a bad choice
Damned, now I did answer again while I am on holiday. Enjoying view on the Fiji Islands
Let’s further agree to disagree. Hope we will ever know what is the true story. My info is after all 1sided only. It’s only fair to admit that.

Dude - You are in Fiji? Have a drink, send me the bill, and just chill!! This will all still be here when you get back, I promise!!

#8002 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You are obviously more than just a buyer. You are completly disregarding the facts as we know them and defend DP so much that you seem to be a paid employee. Is the DP team on vacation with you?

Over the line dude. Rensh has a much different opinion about things, perhaps influenced by his friendship with Barry, but I don't believe him to be dishonest or anything other than a nice guy.

#8003 5 years ago

Don't get distracted by the shiny lights. It doesn't matter who was right. The whole reason why -

1) first container of games wasn't paid
2) why $1k cost increase wasn't paid
3) 49/51 deal with ARA didn't work
4) why a restart deal with ARA didn't work
5) why litigation wasn't started by DP a year ago
6) why license renewal won't take place
6) why production by xytech won't commence

Dutch Pinball is out of money. Now that wasn't so hard to say.

#8004 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Over the line dude. rensh has a much different opinion about things, perhaps influenced by his friendship with Barry, but I don't believe him to be dishonest or anything other than a nice guy.

Thanks, highly appreciated. We may disagree but respect each other. After all, does any of us really know the true things? I THINK I know it because of long talks with Barry.

It’s Malaysia by the way where I am staying. Just mentioned Fiji islands because there was a time once when a pinsider, forgot his name, continuous would state Jaap and Barry would run to Fiji after collecting all the money . Not the best of my Jokes I think now

#8005 5 years ago

Malaysia is good! Rensh Whereabouts? I spend a lot of time in Penang and Kuala Lumpur. Your location looked bit nicer!

#8006 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Malaysia is good! rensh Whereabouts? I spend a lot of time in Penang and Kuala Lumpur. Your location looked bit nicer!

Making a self made round trip. First did 5 days Borneo and now Perenthian islands. Than we go to Taman Negara, than Penang-Georgetown and than Langkawi. Than fly to Kuala Lumpur for a few last days there and than back to NL and the hard reality of work

Flight is most expensive part. Staying here is relative cheap against Europe or US. But no pinballs here. I think better, my wife would kill me if I would play pinball here ...

#8007 5 years ago

Bahaha, 500k. This is truly hiliarious.

JPOP could learn from this, he should start a go-fund-me page.

Quoted from Ballypinball:

Regardless of what you all think, you won't see me selling any TBL, I know of offers for the ARA games are well over $400k probably why they are trying to raise money to buy out the ARA games.
As far as this gofundme not having anything to do with DP why are they using DP PayPal account, they should reject the payments.

I think these machines (if DP is done and this is the last batch) will fetch even more no? They could easily sell for 10 - 15k a piece.

#8008 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

From GoFundMe page:
"Now DP needs help to pay their lawyers and to start up the production with another manufacturer.'

Maybe I missed this, but did you get around to donating this money?

No sir as nobody has set anything up yet

whoever the lawyer is for the EA i am there $1000 for you guys to help, no problem, you guys helped us aussies back in the bumper action days, its the least i can do.

Tell me when and who and its there

#8009 5 years ago

So is anyone in this thread besides me a prospective buyer? Would you buy a TBL if they were available?

I'm starting to wonder, beyond the EAs that are owed games, just how much of a market is left for this game. Can they still sell hundreds to generate the profit they need?

#8010 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

No sir as nobody has set anything up yet
whoever the lawyer is for the EA i am there $1000 for you guys to help, no problem, you guys helped us aussies back in the bumper action days, its the least i can do.
Tell me when and who and its there

better-call-saul (resized).jpgbetter-call-saul (resized).jpg

#8011 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm starting to wonder, beyond the EAs that are owed games, just how much of a market is left for this game. Can they still sell hundreds to generate the profit they need?

I realise that not everyone is happy with me for selling my TBL, but now that existing machines are selling for 20K, you better believe there is a market for them. If Chicago Coin remakes Big Bang Bar as rumored, those games will fly off the shelf to new buyers and there is a lot of similarities between the two.

While I'm pessimistic of Dutch Pinball's survival at this junction, these high prices could be used as a big selling point to attract investors or possibly motivate DP-ARA to settle.

#8012 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

AlSo seeing a dutchpinball paypal address assures you that the money is going to DP and not some conmen.

Debatable

#8013 5 years ago

true.. there is nothing to be really sure of these days, to many stories has been told, what is true and which is not about this all nobody knows except ARA or DP knows. it might be time for DP to let them show the hole cards to get things straight and get some buyers faith for them back.. the full story and facts on paper will help. and this new cry out loud for help aka gofundme without an real plan or strategy for it won't help the case.

#8014 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You're defending a "buddy" who took a shit ton of money from a lot of people and now it appears to be all gone.
WHERES THE MONEY??? Where's all the flipping money??!
Quit placing all this blame on ARA. That's crap.
If he's such a great guy and has nothing to hide then have him post his financials on Pinside showing where every penny went. Was Barry taking a 6 figure salary? Do you know?
Show some transparency.
If he's got nothing to hide then let's see it.
I smell a rat that's hoping he won't get sued by a bunch of guys in the states and you're just trying to keep the waters calm by posting its ARA's fault.

I just don't understand why Rensh keeps defending these guys and falling on the sword for them?? Friends don't let friends twist in the wind.

#8015 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

these high prices could be used as a big selling point to attract investors or possibly motivate DP-ARA to settle.

These recent high prices are a result of DP's demise and the scarcity of games.

There is no evidence that a large market exists for these games at $20k+.

#8016 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I just don't understand why Rensh keeps defending these guys and falling on the sword for them?? Friends don't let friends twist in the wind.

Smells like down wind to me....

#8017 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Don't get distracted by the shiny lights. It doesn't matter who was right. The whole reason why -
1) first container of games wasn't paid
2) why $1k cost increase wasn't paid
3) 49/51 deal with ARA didn't work
4) why a restart deal with ARA didn't work
5) why litigation wasn't started by DP a year ago
6) why license renewal won't take place
6) why production by xytech won't commence
Dutch Pinball is out of money. Now that wasn't so hard to say.

I had understood games were fully paid. So:
What is finally the cost price of this game?
What is usually the benefit per game that 1k charge more prevents to come into production or solve issue with ARA?
How DP made his balance business sheet?
Does DP know their multiplication tables?
Obviously, DP missed something.

#8018 5 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

No offense here, but if they are truly broke, what will that achieve? You can’t get blood from a stone. If there is no money or assets to split up, then it doesn’t matter if you win and get a multi-million dollar settlement or lose the case, either way you get nothing.

The alleged 50 pins and remaining parts are the assets. Right now the EAs are nameless,faceless to the Judge. They are the rightful creditors as they paid for these machines. A Lawyer needs to represent them and get their claim officially in the Dutch Court.

#8019 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

There is no evidence that a large market exists for these games at $20k+.

While I can agree in general, I find that a surprising conclusion you've leapt to. (No offense).

DP has already priced additional TBL games at 10K through Cointaker if they can get their shit together. The psychology of buying a 20K machine for half price will have people lining up to buy.

#8020 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

While I can agree in general, I find that an odd conclusion you've leapt to. (No offense).
DP has already priced additional TBL games at 10K through Cointaker if they can get their shit together. The psychology of buying a 20K machine for half price will have people lining up to buy.

I completely agree with your assessmentt regarding the psychology of a $10k price seeming like a discount. We're together on that.

I misunderstood your first comment about the $20k price. I thought you were suggesting there was a large demand at that price, which I don't believe is true.

The $20k+ prices were due to the scarcity and represent less supply, not necessarily more demand.

#8021 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I had understood games were fully paid. So:
What is finally the cost price of this game?
What is usually the benefit per game that 1k charge more prevents to come into production or solve issue with ARA?
How DP made his balance business sheet?
Does DP know their multiplication tables?
Obviously, DP missed something.

A lot of the initial start up money was used to develop the game, tweak machinery like bowling ally and ARA circuit boards I think.

The issue was that ARA increased the price once, DP agreed to the increase, with a price for the 300 machines and an agreement to build the 50 BOP 3.0 machines.
Then ARA increased the price again, I think this is what DP said.

#8022 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So is anyone in this thread besides me a prospective buyer? Would you buy a TBL if they were available?

I'd be in if they were getting made again.

#8023 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I completely agree with your assessmentt regarding the psychology of a $10k price seeming like a discount. We're together on that.
I misunderstood your first comment about the $20k price. I thought you were suggesting there was a large demand at that price, which I don't believe is true.
The $20k+ prices were due to the scarcity and represent less supply, not necessarily more demand.

We are agreed then.
This is our second misunderstanding on Pinside and the first one was my mistake. You sir, are a gentleman to deal with.

#8024 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

The alleged 50 pins and remaining parts are the assets. Right now the EAs are nameless,faceless to the Judge. They are the rightful creditors as they paid for these machines. A Lawyer needs to represent them and get their claim officially in the Dutch Court.

All owned by ARA according to this thread. How does going after DP release these to the EA’s if ARA is a contract manufacture that hasn’t been paid?

#8025 5 years ago

Thinking about this supply & demand thing I seriously believe you could sell tBL for boo coo cash if someone delivered it today NIB.

#8026 5 years ago

I’d definitely buy TBL if I could drive into a warehouse, pay and pick up an actual game. Can’t see this happening unfortunately. In a perfect world, DP sell the game to someone capable of actually making it.

#8027 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I’d definitely buy TBL if I could drive into a warehouse, pay and pick up an actual game. Can’t see this happening unfortunately. In a perfect world, DP sell the game to someone capable of actually making it.

That would be the Ultimate wish if they did it Long ago. Today that wish and buyer would come with a parade of EA buyers that got screwed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars that rightfully would not let that stand. The failure and scam of DP will sadly forever haunt this amazing title.

#8028 5 years ago

Update: this arrived just now...

Yes a box...

80ABC4DF-6157-4DF5-ACCA-6D3DA56B1F5B (resized).jpeg80ABC4DF-6157-4DF5-ACCA-6D3DA56B1F5B (resized).jpeg
#8029 5 years ago

Will open it and take a look.

Paid on Wed last week, posted on Monday and arrive today..

I only wish that it was the whole machine..

#8030 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Update: this arrived just now...
Yes a box...

Looks like someone’s been walking on it!
Maybe you should send it to me!

#8031 5 years ago

Yeah saw that, it’s pretty well packed, will open it up in the next few hrs and inspect it!

#8032 5 years ago

Send pics!

#8033 5 years ago

Opened this baby up!

It’s beautiful!
All inserts good, colours are great and the register is spot on.. And the shine of the clear coat. Looks pretty thick and smooooth!

Loads of inserts, didn’t realise there were so many...

0B84D969-638E-4464-AAD7-72D40210E563 (resized).jpeg0B84D969-638E-4464-AAD7-72D40210E563 (resized).jpeg22C2404F-BCEC-48AC-85CA-06D5AF79ACED (resized).jpeg22C2404F-BCEC-48AC-85CA-06D5AF79ACED (resized).jpeg321436DC-9E0D-4205-B6FF-8448DCD82FBB (resized).jpeg321436DC-9E0D-4205-B6FF-8448DCD82FBB (resized).jpeg39C54F77-687D-49F4-BA7F-4E0E3E83C18B (resized).jpeg39C54F77-687D-49F4-BA7F-4E0E3E83C18B (resized).jpeg44E818E6-655A-44FD-AB05-CB4CB4443560 (resized).jpeg44E818E6-655A-44FD-AB05-CB4CB4443560 (resized).jpeg49CA97E4-A788-470D-A9A8-BCC2B26A1975 (resized).jpeg49CA97E4-A788-470D-A9A8-BCC2B26A1975 (resized).jpeg640AA701-9A78-4704-9B73-6BE601DD8C04 (resized).jpeg640AA701-9A78-4704-9B73-6BE601DD8C04 (resized).jpeg6F60DCB3-C527-4973-B720-6CF9434A19A0 (resized).jpeg6F60DCB3-C527-4973-B720-6CF9434A19A0 (resized).jpeg9F54D4DE-524A-444B-B086-69E43FCD7333 (resized).jpeg9F54D4DE-524A-444B-B086-69E43FCD7333 (resized).jpegC3357BAC-7403-4D1E-B5F9-5D41E46F414C (resized).jpegC3357BAC-7403-4D1E-B5F9-5D41E46F414C (resized).jpegD767A28A-138E-4B18-A6A4-77BF84050FE6 (resized).jpegD767A28A-138E-4B18-A6A4-77BF84050FE6 (resized).jpegDEB40779-5E5F-4789-AB0E-2A7B081B7659 (resized).jpegDEB40779-5E5F-4789-AB0E-2A7B081B7659 (resized).jpegF082D509-20B4-4EAA-966B-8D420A86C44F (resized).jpegF082D509-20B4-4EAA-966B-8D420A86C44F (resized).jpegFF83C3FE-2552-44C2-AC54-9B08831EAB72 (resized).jpegFF83C3FE-2552-44C2-AC54-9B08831EAB72 (resized).jpeg
#8034 5 years ago

Looks like a Mirco playfield

#8035 5 years ago

Yes it is has his logo on the bottom

#8036 5 years ago

Hopefully there is a very unlikely positive outcome from all this for you and the other EAs.

Otherwise, a sad but beautiful reminder of what could have been.

#8037 5 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

All owned by ARA according to this thread. How does going after DP release these to the EA’s if ARA is a contract manufacture that hasn’t been paid?

I'll try to be clear;
Original Artwork, Design drawings,Engineering blueprints and proprietary tooling, along with Licensing (expired but renewable, still viable for machines already produced) are assets DP owns.
ARA would like 51 percent of DP in order to own these assets in order to sell completed machines whole and recoup their investment. Without these rights they will not be able to sell finished product, only non proprietary parts,tooling designed by them, and memorabilia without licensed images. This means all backglasses, plastics, stencils,decals,literature featuring Universal -approved artwork must be destroyed if DP prevails and cannot pay the outstanding fees determined by the Court to release them back to DP or assemble them to viable product.
As the funding Agents for development, start-up and assembly of remaining machines/parts residing at ARA Early Achievers have a strong claim, perhaps a stronger claim,than DP to these assets should insolvency prevent release, as well if the Court rules in ARA favor, preventing them from having free rein to sell the remaining machines/parts on the free Market until all EA's obligations are fulfilled.
In a nutshell a legal petition of Group Claimants added to any DP/AR lawsuit could net EA's something tangible.
Without it they have nothing but hope DP will return to a position of solvency and address their claims.

#8038 5 years ago

Does anyone have an idea when this whole debacle goes to court?

#8039 5 years ago

At this point if ARA prevails it would mean new machines being delivered,and new machines being manufactured. They seem to have the "Deep pockets necessary and an ace in the hole with the captive assets.
DP? Miracles do happen, I wish them the best.
Then I can purchase my first NIB.

#8040 5 years ago

I seriously doubt ARA have any intention whatsoever of making more machines.

If they get DP's assets and Universal approve the sale of the completed units, they will go to the highest bidders - or bidder if someone offers enough for the entire lot.

I'm sure they'd try to sell all the rights on, but I can't see there being much interest from the industry, given all the baggage.

#8041 5 years ago

What DP holds is valuable, the key to further production and profits. The old assembly line could be put back in place in a day. Their previous stated desire to procure 51 percent of DP gives a strong indication of their intentions.

#8042 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

What DP holds is valuable, the key to further production and profits. The old assembly line could be put back in place in a day. Their previous stated desire to procure 51 percent of DP gives a strong indication of their intentions.

Absolute nonsense.

This was always a small contract for them in the first place. The chances of them then breaking their business model of being a contract manufacturer to chase some imaginary 'profit' after this debacle is much closer to none than slim.

Almost certainly they'll want to recover as many costs as possible and be done with it.

#8043 5 years ago

I don't know who Phil-lee is, but he is the first new guy in the thread who makes any sense at all to me.

ARA has more than 40 assembled machines in boxes. They have parts for another 150 at least. Setting the line up again makes a lot more sense if they are going to turn all the parts into machines.

How do EA's band together and protect our interest in this scenario?

#8044 5 years ago

Sorry RTR, have to agree with Rubberducks. Damned, would be nice if I could sync with RTR. Had a beer on the island RTR cheering to you .

ARA has for sure no interest in assembling more machines. They will sell off the finished goods and parts and that’s it. They have no roots in the pinball industry so without designers people who know what players-buyers want etc what would be the use? Any loss leftover would be a write off for them and than game over.

Must admit this has always been the biggest puzzle with me. Why did ARA do so much work and investments and than not finish at least the first 300 pcs???? Would have been more easy and even if they would have been produced at a loss for sure less a loss than they are looking at now. Guess that’s why manager Rene was fired .... business wise ARA didn’t make much sense to me.

Oh, and in case ARA wins the courtcase is EA are screwed. They will never give the 40-50 pcs to the first EA’s in line. They will go, like the parts, to the highest bidder

#8045 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Sorry RTR, have to agree with Rubberducks. Damned, would be nice if I could sync with RTR. Had a beer on the island RTR cheering to you .
ARA has for sure no interest in assembling more machines. They will sell off the finished goods and parts and that’s it. They have no roots in the pinball industry so without designers people who know what players-buyers want etc what would be the use? Any loss leftover would be a write off for them and than game over.
Must admit this has always been the biggest puzzle with me. Why did ARA do so much work and investments and than not finish at least the first 300 pcs???? Would have been more easy and even if they would have been produced at a loss for sure less a loss than they are looking at now. Guess that’s why manager Rene was fired .... business wise ARA didn’t make much sense to me.
Oh, and in case ARA wins the courtcase is EA are screwed. They will never give the 40-50 pcs to the first EA’s in line. They will go, like the parts, to the highest bidder

Why did they not finish? They never got paid for the work they did. Why would they continue is the better question.

#8046 5 years ago

By building all 300 ARA could have minimized their loss per game. Yes, 250 would be sitting in a warehouse unsold at a total cost of millions of dollars/euros, but the loss per game would be slightly less due to fixed costs early in the run.

#8047 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I am not sure why you won't accept that ARA stopped producing games because DP refused to pay for them. It was even implied in your shared DP email. Jaap basically said DP had no money. This is really the simplest part of the whole problem.

#8048 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I'll try to be clear;
Original Artwork, Design drawings,Engineering blueprints and proprietary tooling, along with Licensing (expired but renewable, still viable for machines already produced) are assets DP owns.
ARA would like 51 percent of DP in order to own these assets in order to sell completed machines whole and recoup their investment. Without these rights they will not be able to sell finished product, only non proprietary parts,tooling designed by them, and memorabilia without licensed images. This means all backglasses, plastics, stencils,decals,literature featuring Universal -approved artwork must be destroyed if DP prevails and cannot pay the outstanding fees determined by the Court to release them back to DP or assemble them to viable product.
As the funding Agents for development, start-up and assembly of remaining machines/parts residing at ARA Early Achievers have a strong claim, perhaps a stronger claim,than DP to these assets should insolvency prevent release, as well if the Court rules in ARA favor, preventing them from having free rein to sell the remaining machines/parts on the free Market until all EA's obligations are fulfilled.
In a nutshell a legal petition of Group Claimants added to any DP/AR lawsuit could net EA's something tangible.
Without it they have nothing but hope DP will return to a position of solvency and address their claims.

This seems to make sense. Thanks for this info!

Quoted from phil-lee:

At this point if ARA prevails it would mean new machines being delivered,and new machines being manufactured. They seem to have the "Deep pockets necessary and an ace in the hole with the captive assets.

This doesn't seem to in this case.

Quoted from RTR:

How do EA's band together and protect our interest in this scenario?

What's necessary to do this in the Dutch legal system? Anyone know?

#8049 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:At this point if ARA prevails it would mean new machines being delivered,and new machines being manufactured. They seem to have the "Deep pockets necessary and an ace in the hole with the captive assets.

I think he means if ARA prevails in a way that allows them to continue the project legally. I am not sure how exactly that would work, but maybe if the judge awarded them ownership of the assets of a defunct DP including the IP assets.

ARA, if they owned the physical assets (which they do) plus the IP, and if they worked out the licensing with Universal (could happen), then they could produce more than the games they have on hand.

I am not sure how that would work. Maybe if a judgement went against DP (and it is possible that Jaap and Barry personally guaranteed the ARA deal too) then maybe the only thing they have left to bargain with is their IP?

I don't really see a way the EAs are protected in all of this unless a judgement moved all of the assets and liabilities (EA obligations) of DP to ARA. Maybe one of our attorneys could opine on this. Tigerlaw?

#8050 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I am not sure why you won't accept that ARA stopped producing games because DP refused to pay for them. It was even implied in your shared DP email. Jaap basically said DP had no money. This is really the simplest part of the whole problem.

I am totally in agreement with this. We are finally in sync

But why was dP running out of money? The units were supposed to be built in 2015 by ARA !! Summer 2016 it still wasn’t done and 2 years running a company (1 Yr more as calculated at that moment) costs money and no new income was generated. And than ARA rose the price substantially which dP even agreed to IF they would make them all in 2016 plus 50 pcs BoP. These extra sales were needed to cover the losses caused by ARA in the first place. And guess what, in October 2016 it showed ARA hadn’t even ordered the parts for the BoP. So than DP terminated the new agreement. So much for reliable ARA. And remember, Ara had full access to the DP books. So they knew exactly in ewhich financial state DP was in when they promised delivery 2016 incl 50 pcs. BoP. They knew they had to make the extra units to cover the losses they caused but still didn’t do it. So their whining on we didn’t get paid was all their own doing !!

If I am accusing DP of anything is that they didn’t waterproof the contract against delayed deliveries. But must also admit that the behavior of ARA is unusual in Dutch business and certainly of a bigger company.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/161?hl=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.