(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,259 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4073 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240124_181831_Facebook (resized).jpg
PXL_20240123_045035517.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 306.
#6701 6 years ago

Sounds like positive news, but only time will tell. It's good to hear things are progressing in China. I like the approach they are taking of multiple pilot builds until they get it right. That seems smart.

#6702 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I would love a TBL! I had a deposit on one through Nitro before this thing went totally off the rails. In my opinion its a fantastic game and probably the best game on the planet that no one can have (besides the lucky first 50+/-). That said there is no way the current asking price on those originals DOESNT drop like a rock if the new version gets off the ground and are available in unlimited quantities. There is not going to be anyone willing to pay the same price, much less a premium price for an older, non-supported version of the game. They all amount to basically prototypes. Can the old ones be converted to the new ones? That's an important question. What happens when your main board dies? Are you out of luck or can the entire thing be converted to match the new Chinese model? If so, who pays for that? I would be very scared to own one of the originals at this point not only since the value is going to plummet (unless of course you are an original owner who only had to pay $8500 - youll always be ok value-wise from that perspective) but from a reliability and longevity standpoint, anything specific about the ARA version that is being upgraded, modified or otherwise changed becomes very difficult to foresee a logical path to repair. Maybe DP will send out all new playfields to original customers? We have seen lots of reports of problems with the boards...bad USB ports triggering issues, the one at Sunshine Laundromat in NYC has been down for months from what I hear with no way to fix it. If anything goes wrong on your original youll likely be in the same boat unless its something simple or standard like a coil or wiring issue. Anything with the boards - huge problem.
Every buyer who can buy the Chinese one for 10k and have one that's NIB, fully supported from a warranty and parts perspective is going to take that option over an original unless they were really hard up for the novelty aspect of owning one of the long lost ARA versions. Can anyone explain any other reason that anyone would want an original at the same or higher price than a NIB, improved version?

Good lord. Give it a rest. Yap, yap, yap. Keep selling. I'm not buying.
I love the "fear tactic".
You certainly seem to know a lot about something that you don't own. Lol.
You sound like the same people I hear on the Alien thread yet I'm enjoying another machine while you play the armchair quarterback with jack shit.

#6703 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

...Can anyone explain any other reason that anyone would want an original at the same or higher price than a NIB, improved version?

One is an exclusive abnormality, while the other is a figment of your imagination.

Your argument that an original TBl should nose dive in price could only make sense if this were a few years in the future and once Chinese TBL's flood every corner of the globe. Until then, The 50 that are in the wild right now are all we have. Even at a future point in time, there is no reason to suspect they will be selling for less than a Chinese TBL - maybe yes maybe no, but nothing certain can be concluded. If you wanted TBL today, your choices are original or none.

#6704 6 years ago

First of all, I think you have an overactive imagination and I'm not sure where you are coming up with such things. And your rant is so rambling its hard to answer anything. I'm not trying to be insulting but I'm assuming that you're a newbie in the hobby? I'll guess 2 or 3 years?

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

There is not going to be anyone willing to pay the same price, much less a premium price for an older, non-supported version of the game.

Where has it been reported the older version will not be supported? Thats bullshit. It "is" support and its bascialy a P-ROC system. And I'm guessing you will need to Google P-ROC now to educate yourself.

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Maybe DP will send out all new playfields to original customers?

Under what possible circumstances would a whole new playfield be needed? Because of different boards? Wow....

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

We have seen lots of reports of problems with the boards...bad USB ports triggering issues,

Where are all of these reports? There were some general issues in the beginning but I haven't seen anything in months here. Last I checked, the DP tech help webpage has been dead with no one reporting issues.

The only issue I've personally had in over a year(?) ownership was some buffering and DP sent me a P-ROC kit for it.

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

the one at Sunshine Laundromat in NYC has been down for months from what I hear with no way to fix it.

Who did you hear this from? Did you just exaggerate that entire statement or do you have some proof? Especially the no way to fix it part.
I'll just go ahead and call bullshit now as Sunshine Laundry is in NYC and you live in Charlotte, NC.

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

They all amount to basically prototypes.

Cool! Prototypes have way more value to collectors. Another item you seem to be unaware of.

Man, there is so much wrong with what you posted I only tackled what I could in one outing.

#6705 6 years ago

Easy now fellas, he's just trying to drum up a bit of panic and drive down prices so he can scoop a Lebowski up on the cheap. Evidently it didn't work the last time he tried this in this thread (about eight months ago if I remember right), but give him have another crack at it and I'm sure he'll convince someone to sell him one of these worthless, unplayable prototypes for $8k.

#6706 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

One is an exclusive abnormality, while the other is a figment of your imagination.
Your argument that an original TBl should nose dive in price could only make sense if this were a few years in the future and once Chinese TBL's flood every corner of the globe. Until then, The 50 that are in the wild right now are all we have. Even at a future point in time, there is no reason to suspect they will be selling for less than a Chinese TBL - maybe yes maybe no, but nothing certain can be concluded. If you wanted TBL today, your choices are original or none.

Yes - now. at this moment. totally agree. However the whole goal of all this optimism in this thread and the work DP is apparently doing will result in that figment of imagination becoming a reality. It wont have to, as you say, "flood the globe" all it has to do is become real, become available to purchase and legitimately ship to anyone who wants one. That might be 100 people that might be 1000, numbers and geography are irrelevant. The point of my question is what happens when/if the Chinese remake becomes a reality? Anyone who thinks the handful of originals don't take a dip are fooling themselves.

#6707 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

First of all, I think you have an overactive imagination and I'm not sure where you are coming up with such things. And your rant is so rambling its hard to answer anything. I'm not trying to be insulting but I'm assuming that you're a newbie in the hobby? I'll guess 2 or 3 years?

Where has it been reported the older version will not be supported? Thats bullshit. It "is" support and its bascialy a P-ROC system. And I'm guessing you will need to Google P-ROC now to educate yourself.

Under what possible circumstances would a whole new playfield be needed? Because of different boards? Wow....

Where are all of these reports? There were some general issues in the beginning but I haven't seen anything in months here. Last I checked, the DP tech help webpage has been dead with no one reporting issues.
The only issue I've personally had in over a year(?) ownership was some buffering and DP sent me a P-ROC kit for it.

Who did you hear this from? Did you just exaggerate that entire statement or do you have some proof? Especially the no way to fix it part.
I'll just go ahead and call bullshit now as Sunshine Laundry is in NYC and you live in Charlotte, NC.

Cool! Prototypes have way more value to collectors. Another item you seem to be unaware of.
Man, there is so much wrong with what you posted I only tackled what I could in one outing.

Thanks for "taking it easy on me" since I'm a newbie apparently. I am fully aware of and familiar with P-ROC thank you. I understand you have a TBL so this train of thought is upsetting to you so lets get specific since you cant grasp the conversation at a higher level and resort to insults and so forth. Here's a specific example. Main Street Amusements TBL went down and sat dormant for many weeks...why? They couldn't figure it out, DP tech support was useless. Then they figured out it was a bad USB socket and had to replace it - game is back in business. This is all well documented on "this flippin podcast" about a year ago". So an end-user needed to do soldering work on a board and self-diagnose the issue. Thankfully those guys obviously know their shit and can handle such repairs. I expect to have to troubleshoot and repair machines myself each time I buy one. I have the tools and resources to do so. But if I'm buying a brand new game? Unacceptable. On a brand new game failures of that nature are inexcusable and should be taken care of immediately by the manufacturer/distributor...not end users...see Stern's node board replacement program for an example of that playing out the right way in reality...this isn't rocket science.

End users of brand new highly complex games, I don't care if the format is some open source format like P-ROC, should NOT have to deal with problems and repairs like that on their own. Period. Others then reported here on Pinside similar issues any symptoms. It's all out there if you take a look.

As far as Sunshine is concerned a local guy in the pinball community here was up there within the last 2 weeks and apparently spoke to the owner or at least one of the staff and got that feedback as to why and how long TBL has been down. Sure, that's second (third?) hand info but if its false then let Sunshine Laundromat come in here and explain in more detail.

And the playfield comment - I guess sarcasm is lost on you...again I get this is touchy as an owner but lets try to keep it real. If your big main board loses function in any way - then what? Do you expect DP to stock replacements of defunct and discontinued boards to replace yours? OR are you expecting them to have some sort of retrofit kit available to take that board out and replace it with the new series of smaller boards? What sort of holistic wiring changes might be involved in that? Likely a few...I don't know for sure but I doubt this is all "plug and play" replacements.

Relax man, it could be worse, you could own a Magic Girl that will plummet in value if Deep Root gets off the ground and delivers their "Cadillac machine for Kia prices"

I am still waiting for anyone to explain the position of how they would argue their ARA TBL is worth $15k when and if this Chinese model does become reality. The "collectors" looking to spend top dollar just for exclusivity on an outdated version are harder and harder to find....anyone see AFM and MB prices lately? Hell MBr isn't even "official" and they are selling like hotcakes well under 10k now...

#6708 6 years ago

A buddy of mine has an original Lebowski for sale.

So would I be better off sending in money now and waiting for the cheaper model?

#6709 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Yes - now. at this moment. totally agree. However the whole goal of all this optimism in this thread and the work DP is apparently doing will result in that figment of imagination becoming a reality. It wont have to, as you say, "flood the globe" all it has to do is become real, become available to purchase and legitimately ship to anyone who wants one. That might be 100 people that might be 1000, numbers and geography are irrelevant. The point of my question is what happens when/if the Chinese remake becomes a reality? Anyone who thinks the handful of originals don't take a dip are fooling themselves.

Totally off sir. Example. Show me an original BBB for under 20k and I’ll buy it! Hell, offer me a BBB remake for under 3 times sale price and I’ll buy that. New does not always make old worthless in all cases. Your logic is Heavily ASSumed.

#6710 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Thanks for "taking it easy on me" since I'm a newbie apparently. I am fully aware of and familiar with P-ROC thank you. I understand you have a TBL so this train of thought is upsetting to you so lets get specific since you cant grasp the conversation at a higher level and resort to insults and so forth. Here's a specific example. Main Street Amusements TBL went down and sat dormant for many weeks...why? They couldn't figure it out, DP tech support was useless. Then they figured out it was a bad USB socket and had to replace it - game is back in business. This is all well documented on "this flippin podcast" about a year ago". So an end-user needed to do soldering work on a board and self-diagnose the issue. Thankfully those guys obviously know their shit and can handle such repairs. I expect to have to troubleshoot and repair machines myself each time I buy one. I have the tools and resources to do so. But if I'm buying a brand new game? Unacceptable. On a brand new game failures of that nature are inexcusable and should be taken care of immediately by the manufacturer/distributor...not end users...see Stern's node board replacement program for an example of that playing out the right way in reality...this isn't rocket science.
End users of brand new highly complex games, I don't care if the format is some open source format like P-ROC, should NOT have to deal with problems and repairs like that on their own. Period. Others then reported here on Pinside similar issues any symptoms. It's all out there if you take a look.
As far as Sunshine is concerned a local guy in the pinball community here was up there within the last 2 weeks and apparently spoke to the owner or at least one of the staff and got that feedback as to why and how long TBL has been down. Sure, that's second (third?) hand info but if its false then let Sunshine Laundromat come in here and explain in more detail.
And the playfield comment - I guess sarcasm is lost on you...again I get this is touchy as an owner but lets try to keep it real. If your big main board loses function in any way - then what? Do you expect DP to stock replacements of defunct and discontinued boards to replace yours? OR are you expecting them to have some sort of retrofit kit available to take that board out and replace it with the new series of smaller boards? What sort of holistic wiring changes might be involved in that? Likely a few...I don't know for sure but I doubt this is all "plug and play" replacements.
Relax man, it could be worse, you could own a Magic Girl that will plummet in value if Deep Root gets off the ground and delivers their "Cadillac machine for Kia prices"
I am still waiting for anyone to explain the position of how they would argue their ARA TBL is worth $15k when and if this Chinese model does become reality. The "collectors" looking to spend top dollar just for exclusivity on an outdated version are harder and harder to find....anyone see AFM and MB prices lately? Hell MBr isn't even "official" and they are selling like hotcakes well under 10k now...

Dude, you have zero credibility with me. None.

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Relax man, I sold Magic Girl to Kaneda and I never even touched the box.

#6711 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Relax man, I sold Magic Girl to Kaneda and I never even touched the box.

thats what she said (resized).jpgthats what she said (resized).jpg

#6712 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You still got a Christmas tree up. Lol. She must be getting a little crispy by now!

Funny ! That was before Xmas
I figure the TBL is like a baby grand in the corner!

#6713 6 years ago

@dkjimbo, you’re fighting with a straw man. No one said that OG Lebowski will still fetch $15k+ if/when DP gets it together and starts shipping machines again. But that still hasn’t happened and there’s no guarantee that it will. Anyone buying or selling a Lebowski now is well aware that DP hopes to make more of them, and might pull it off. The sales prices you are seeing reflect the uncertainties.

You obviously view the chance of significant numbers of new machines actually getting made (of equal or better quality than the first run) as pretty good, so you wouldn’t pay going rate for an existing Lebowski. That’s cool, but you also seem surprised that no one will sell to you at $11k. That’s just not where the market’s at right now.

#6714 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Again there is much crap it's hard to know where to start. This isn't a touchy subject because I own a TBL. I didn't buy one to make money. Your already assuming the Chinese versions will be better with "improved boards". Dutch Pinball is going to say EVERYTHING is better if and when they start producing machines. Now why would that be?? Because they want to sell a shit ton of machines. Trust me, if they hadn't gotten hosed with their supplier/manufacturer(ARA), they would still be making them and shipping them out. Why do you think they went to China? Why does anybody go to China to have products made? It's not for superior quality. They did it to make them cheaper.
There was a pinsider that actually played the machine and commented that the new machine felt like the quality of a new stern whereas the first 50 felt like an original Williams machine. I can say for a fact that my TBL is built like a tank, feels exactly like an original Williams and plays like a gem. You are simply talking out of your a**......again.
With that said I hope you get one of these machines, original 50 or the Chinese version if it ever happens. But I can tell you right now, I wouldn't sell you mine if you offered me 100k.
Your jibberish is pretty crappy to say on this thread. Too me it just sounds like a play to snatch one up at a cheap price.
Your argument of MB and AFM is complete garbage. Williams didn't make only 50 original MB's. And they didn't make only 50 original AFM's. If they did, they would be worth a lot of money to "collectors".

#6715 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

"That's what she said!"

LOL

(Thanks - this thread needed this.)

#6716 6 years ago

TBL being built in China doesn't mean that the quality is worse than the units built in Europe. If DP cuts corners to reduce costs, then that'll affect the quality, regardless of where production is located. I hope that no corners are cut and build quality is consistent with TBL's already produced.

#6717 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

TBL being built in China doesn't mean that the quality is worse than the units built in Europe. If DP cuts corners to reduce costs, then that'll affect the quality, regardless of where production is located. I hope that no corners are cut and build quality is consistent with TBL's already produced.

I haven't seen the build quality on the Chinese proto(s), but I will take @burningman's and @rensh's word for it. At this point and time, I'd still take a Dutch-built machine over a Chinese one. I say this because DP is pretty much teaching XYTECH a new "sport" and THERE IS a learning curve on something as complex as a pinball machine:

#6718 6 years ago

Also keep in mind that ARA hadn't built a pinball machine before and DP also had to teach them. Hopefully the Chinese made TBL won't have QC issues as production ramps and that the learning curve isn't steep.

I'm way in the back of the line and my fingers are crossed that all the kinks will be worked out before mine is assembled.

Hopefully DP will insist on similar levels of quality too.

#6719 6 years ago

Question ?? You mean to tell me the entire TBL pinball is built in China ?

#6720 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Also keep in mind that ARA hadn't built a pinball machine before and DP also had to teach them. Hopefully the Chinese made TBL won't have QC issues as production ramps and that the learning curve isn't steep.

#6721 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

You mean to tell me the entire TBL pinball is built in China ?

Rumor on the streets is that Early Achievers are getting a free Huawei phone for their troubles.

#6722 6 years ago

Screenshot_20180214-220306 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180214-220306 (resized).png

#6723 6 years ago

Might have to put that 10K towards a Hellcat !

#6724 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Question ?? You mean to tell me the entire TBL pinball is built in China ?

Yes, entire built is in China.

However, pls do note a lot of the important parts like for instance proc’s, playfield (Mirko) and flipper builds are still the same. But for instance the ramps, they are made in China.

Also HQ Xytech where design is done is in NL.

#6725 6 years ago

Never thought this thread would blow up over valuation arguments between the two versions of TBL.

I choose to view this as progress!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6726 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Might have to put that 10K towards a Hellcat !

Do it!!! Waiting for 2019, power increase for sure.

#6727 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks for the clarification!

#6728 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Yes, entire built is in China.
However, pls do note a lot of the important parts like for instance proc’s, playfield (Mirko) and flipper builds are still the same. But for instance the ramps, they are made in China.

That's why I'm optimistic. They're a European company with manufacturing in China.

#6729 6 years ago

I think we all (for the most part) agree that without DP, there would be NO TBL. Yes, there have been a few missteps, but I do give them a lot of credit for their vision, talent, and courage.

#6730 6 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I think we all (for the most part) agree that without DP, there would be NO TBL. Yes, there have been a few missteps, but I do give them a lot of credit for their vision, talent, and courage.

I applaud and admire your positive outlook on things

I'd like to clear the air on "a few missteps"

Over 3 years of waiting........very poor communication......refusal to refund FULL payment.....untruthful about manufacturing delays....etc.

I will continue to watch and hope for the best but I continue to believe that my pre-order money is gone forever.

I generally feel that "management" at DP is incompetent at best.

#6731 6 years ago

All joking aside, I gotta say if this is built in China I would wait to see the game and play it.Are Tv,s phones,shoes and almost everything else is made there so we may be surprised. Until I'm in front of the game and playing it I won't go on one guys opinion

#6732 6 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

#6733 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Do it!!! Waiting for 2019, power increase for sure.

Or a 2018 and 20k off Msrp
707 is plenty of horse power

#6734 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

There was a pinsider that actually played the machine and commented that the new machine felt like the quality of a new stern whereas the first 50 felt like an original Williams machine.

That was me and since then, I´m looking for an "original" TBL. At least I got the rug from DP Picked it up in Roermond a couple of weeks ago. It was the last one from the first batch. So now I´m still looking for a machine to meet the rug.

If anybody knows someone, just let me know...

#6735 6 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

I applaud and admire your positive outlook on things
I'd like to clear the air on "a few missteps"
Over 3 years of waiting........very poor communication......refusal to refund FULL payment.....untruthful about manufacturing delays....etc.
I will continue to watch and hope for the best but I continue to believe that my pre-order money is gone forever.
I generally feel that "management" at DP is incompetent at best.

I agree 100%, but at the same time, it's not as if they're hiding out in a flooded trailer park. My fingers are definitely crossed.

I'm concerned with the wait time for an "influx" of future TBL customers since our hopes of ever receiving this game ride on them purchasing the new XYTECH version. Sure, we see some demand from fellow Pinsiders, but a quick Google search on this game will provide some red flags for any prospective buyer who does their homework. The game was already expensive, so only time will tell if the market for this $10K game (possibly more outside the US) still exists when the games are finally produced and available for sale.

#6736 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

You mean to tell me the entire TBL pinball is built in China ?

I heard a rumor they are getting their power supplies from North Korea.

#6737 6 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Google search on this game will provide some red flags for any prospective buyer who does their homework.

That could be true for an average title but TBL sells itself. One of the best themes of all time for a pinball, IMHO.

#6738 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

That said there is no way the current asking price on those originals DOESNT drop like a rock if the new version gets off the ground and are available in unlimited quantities.

There are probably enough folks who believe an original version is worth more simply because they are "original." The demand of the originals is still yet to be determined.

Any concerns of reliability or quality of the original won't matter if enough people believe they are special.

#6739 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

All joking aside, I gotta say if this is built in China I would wait to see the game and play it.Are Tv,s phones,shoes and almost everything else is made there so we may be surprised. Until I'm in front of the game and playing it I won't go on one guys opinion

Chinese made Cadillac imported to the US. https://www.autoblog.com/2017/04/13/chinese-made-cadillac-ct6-plug-in-starts-us-sales/

#6740 6 years ago

I’m in the first 20 sold by CT. I just hope to have mine by Christmas.

#6741 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m in the first 20 sold by CT. I just hope to have mine by Christmas.

$10k by Christmas. No seriously, 10k whenever and wherever they show up.

#6742 6 years ago

As a $1000 down for $10,000 full price person, I am slightly concerned for an "actually it's going to be $12,000 if you want the game" surprise.

#6743 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

As a $1000 down for $10,000 full price person, I am slightly concerned for an "actually it's going to be $12,000 if you want the game" surprise.

DP will piss off a shit-ton of people if they pull that trick.

#6744 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Or a 2018 and 20k off Msrp
707 is plenty of horse power

Agreed. I'm just hoping Toxic Orange makes a comeback!! Hellcat, best bang for the buck!!

#6745 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Agreed. I'm just hoping Toxic Orange makes a comeback!! Hellcat, best bang for the buck!!

Grew up a Chevy fan,Z28,s Big blocks,vette,s but always loved the Challenger. Still looks like American Muscle.

If people have deposits and a contract like myself can they raise the price of TBL If so that's bulshit

#6746 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

If people have deposits and a contract like myself can they raise the price of TBL If so that's bulshit

Depends on what your contract actually says.

#6747 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Bring on TBL CE (China Edition)!

#6748 6 years ago

Bought my TBL at top of the market. If it were for my IRA, it would be a bad buy, in all likelihood. But I bought it to play. And I play it daily. If I lose $5k on it in a few years, I have to say the buy was a good one.

#6749 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Bought my TBL at top of the market. If it were for my IRA, it would be a bad buy, in all likelihood. But I bought it to play. And I play it daily. If I lose $5k on it in a few years, I have to say the buy was a good one.

I actually posted in your thread a week or so later to ask what your thoughts are on the game. I've had mine since May 16, but had a number of problems and I only got the game fully working in December. Absolutely loving it now everything is working correctly.

I do have one small issue though - occasionally all the switches stop registering during gameplay. Happens maybe one game out of twenty - the flippers etc still work, but no switches register, even when the ball drains, and it never enters ball search. I have to reboot the machine when it happens. As it's so infrequent and seems to happen at random I assume it's software, but if so I imagine other owners would have had the same problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

#6750 6 years ago

The only issue I've ever had was the buffering which seems to be fixed after installing the P-ROC kit. I intend to have another Big Lebowski party for local Pinsiders so we can marathon test it again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/135?hl=o-from-do and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.