(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,114 posts
  • 614 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 937 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

snafubar.png
Cash Machine (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
248E6180-C5FC-42E0-BFDD-3AF29E6979FF (resized).jpeg
6868685D-D473-48C3-A316-0C505EAE7797 (resized).jpeg
27DE3EF0-6251-4D0A-A589-75AEE0E66D81 (resized).jpeg
869AF936-E13C-4A94-BB35-774886977DCF (resized).jpeg
630402B2-B1CB-4066-AEE0-236A564FB65A (resized).jpeg
E4DFF554-5673-4DDA-B93E-88AC92ADF543 (resized).jpeg
1C08CB09-1027-48C0-86AE-5A3093262C3F (resized).jpeg
EA6D8509-4CEA-4D91-AC18-E7244C457EC4 (resized).jpeg
F6DD9947-56E6-41B7-A6F6-AB8DC98D5D95 (resized).jpeg
5DA182BF-9053-4FAF-B3D9-6D112C43844E (resized).jpeg
laugh_o_meter (resized).jpg
themoreuknow.gif
9e8da9619349be7d54dade0f048bd57b (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 11114 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 223.
#6601 1 year ago

Here is a leaked photo from the Xytech factory in Suzhou:

Chinese-Worker-Napping (resized).jpg

#6602 1 year ago
Quoted from highdef:

Maybe she's tired from working on the rail road ?

#6603 1 year ago
Quoted from highdef:

Quoted from whitey:

Maybe she's tired from working on the rail road ?

???

#6604 1 year ago

Maybe she’s working on the New Silk Road project; China’s veiled attempt to look good in the eyes of developing nations, but in reality these poor countries will be in dept up to their ears for overpriced projects.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/06/china-new-silk-road-explainer/

#6605 1 year ago

So they are running an underground black market on the internet that uses cryptocurrency?

#6607 1 year ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Maybe she’s working on the New Silk Road project; China’s veiled attempt to look good in the eyes of developing nations, but in reality these poor countries will be in dept up to their ears for overpriced projects.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/06/china-new-silk-road-explainer/

So they are striving to be in debt to China, like we are!! Gotta have goals..

#6609 1 year ago

I think a new NSNL was supposed to be today. Anyone else hear that?

#6610 1 year ago

Looks like we are waiting until next week, darn.

#6611 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I think a new NSNL was supposed to be today. Anyone else hear that?

The official word from DP in their last NSNL was: "our next newsletter will be after the EAG show".

I think that receiving one today was just hopeful speculation by others.

#6612 1 year ago

Still nothing today, here's something to close out our week, good times in June 2016

TBL (resized).jpg

#6613 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

The official word from DP in their last NSNL was: "our next newsletter will be after the EAG show".
I think that receiving one today was just hopeful speculation by others.

I can see how it would be incredibly difficult to attend a show AND write one of those extensive emails. Never picked up a great sense of urgency over at DP. Would love one of those machines someday...

#6614 1 year ago

Yes - I heard from good source that it will actually be next week for update. I was just being hopeful for today

#6615 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I can see how it would be incredibly difficult to attend a show AND write one of those extensive emails. Never picked up a great sense of urgency over at DP. Would love one of those machines someday...

Seems like an email like that would be pretty easy? More like a text. “Still no games, and we have no longer have your money”. Lol

#6616 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

More like a text. “Still no games, and we have no longer have your money”. Lol

haw haw

#6617 1 year ago

good thing and the main thing is at EAG the "new"TBL model is as good/well made as the first batch + Jaap and Barry have a long list of customers in line I guess too in Europe as well as in the US

#6618 1 year ago

Any update on the games being held hostage?

#6619 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Any update on the games being held hostage?

They still have not paid the first factory, So nothing has been done.

#6620 1 year ago

Here’s to hoping for an update today

#6621 1 year ago

Lets hope it's not a No Show Newsletter!

#6622 1 year ago

Guys. Sorry for the news but the flue has hit the family of Barry this week so there was no time for a NSN, apologies for this. We have at this moment a fluewave in NL

Scheduled now for next week Friday.

However, so you have some news, see below attached a picture of the box in which engineering sample 3 arrived in DP office NL. More in next week’s NSN but can already tell you testing it went OK.

So on behalf of DP apologies for the lack of a NSN. Illness came in the way

CFFED9F0-2E84-4B55-A1FC-7E9CCA6ED618 (resized).jpeg

#6623 1 year ago

Sweet. Looking forward to my pin. Glad to see momentum going in the right direction.

#6624 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Guys. Sorry for the news but the flue has hit the family of Barry this week so there was no time for a NSN, apologies for this. We have at this moment a fluewave in NL
Scheduled now for next week Friday.
However, so you have some news, see below attached a picture of the box in which engineering sample 3 arrived in DP office NL. More in next week’s NSN but can already tell you testing it went OK.
So on behalf of DP apologies for the lack of a NSN. Illness came in the way

that's ok......didn't expect much but more excuses anyways. Very hard to work when you have the flu.

Just get around to things when you feel better Barry.....no rush.

#6625 1 year ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Sweet. Looking forward to my pin. Glad to see momentum going in the right direction.

Yep a wooden box picture, you're just about there..........????

#6626 1 year ago

Here's my NSNL. The plan was for TBL to be my first pin. My AFMr LE should be delivered next week and it'll be my first pin.

Will TBL be my second?

Or my third?

Or my ________?

#6627 1 year ago
Quoted from kapper:

that's ok......didn't expect much but more excuses anyways. Very hard to work when you have the flu.
Just get around to things when you feel better Barry.....no rush.

Yea, there are only hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting in limbo, waiting for any news, but by all means, lay in bed and get better. Newslettering is hard..

#6628 1 year ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Here's my NSNL. The plan was for TBL to be my first pin. My AFMr LE should be delivered next week and it'll be my first pin.
Will TBL be my second?
Or my third?
Or my _______?

You may want to consider adding an Addition to your house basement. TBL may be your 103rd at the rate this business is going.

#6629 1 year ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Will TBL be my second?
Or my third?
Or my _______?

Just played an AFMr LE today...wow stunning. You are going to be very pleased, congratulations.

#6630 1 year ago

I look forward (hopefully) to the day when I drive up to Cointaker and get one that's in stock. I'm not holding my breath, but I really want to own a TBL someday.

#6631 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You may want to consider adding an Addition to your house basement. TBL may be your 103rd at the rate this business is going.

Damn near spit beer on my laptop while thinking, "he may be right."

#6632 1 year ago
Quoted from swillie:

Just played an AFMr LE today...wow stunning. You are going to be very pleased, congratulations.

Thanks. I'm really excited about it. I hadn't been following it for a few months thinking that the LE's were probably all spoken for, but made a few phone calls after reading the board and I'm getting one with black trim.

#6633 1 year ago

I hate it when I am sick and can't sit in bed and be on a computer.

#6634 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea, there are only hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting in limbo, waiting for any news, but by all means, lay in bed and get better. Newslettering is hard..

You mean Millions of dollars missing, Pre order money is gone. They already admitted that.

#6635 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

You mean Millions of dollars missing, Pre order money is gone. They already admitted that.

Must have missed that. Silly details.

Please post a link where they admited that millions of dollars are missing and all the preorder money is gone.

#6636 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

200 Pins were paid for by early achievers. They were like usd 8000 incl tax. So where are the millions Lebowski ?? Still a big chunk of money, don’t forget to deduct the tax, not millions for sure.

They never said all the money is gone. They said not enough money was left to built all the 150 left early achiever units. That is something else as all gone. If it was all gone tbl2.0 wouldn’t be happening right now. This is also why they are talking about new sales to get new cash in the house to make it tick. Some will call it a Ponzi scheme but here it is implemented to get everybody their tbl.

#6637 1 year ago

When it walks like a duck // quacks like a duck // its a duck

#6638 1 year ago
Quoted from Delta9:

When it walks like a duck // quacks like a duck // its a duck

But if it has a bill like a duck, it may be a platypus.

#6639 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

200 Pins were paid for by early achievers. They were like usd 8000 incl tax. So where are the millions Lebowski ?? Still a big chunk of money, don’t forget to deduct the tax, not millions for sure.
They never said all the money is gone. They said not enough money was left to built all the 150 left early achiever units. That is something else as all gone. If it was all gone tbl2.0 wouldn’t be happening right now. This is also why they are talking about new sales to get new cash in the house to make it tick. Some will call it a Ponzi scheme but here it is implemented to get everybody their tbl.

But it won't, so Ponzi scheme. If they can't care enough to put out 3 paragraph newsletter that takes 10 mins to compose from bed, well, ya...

#6640 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Ok his statement was off saying Millions but 1.6 MILLION is Still pretty close in comparison no? 200x8000. Still a Hell of a Lot of money for 50 games made. That would come out to $32,000 per game and one Hell of a Party! lol As for no time to send a letter or email while sick. If you have nothing to say why bother I guess. No games, no money, please keep sending in your orders! Got it!

#6641 1 year ago

Get well ! Then get building ! Crossing my fingers .

#6642 1 year ago

I am pretty excited by the crate photo. That engineering sample in the photo is a major milestone. I imagine it's getting the "You see what happens. You see what happens, Larry!" treatment. I would be less excited if a good 2 weeks didn't pass before they approve the samples. If they get approved too quickly, a problem might slip through.

creative-editing-for-tv-created-an-entirely-new-fantastic-line-of-dialogue-photo-u2 (resized).jpeg

#6643 1 year ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I am pretty excited by the crate photo. That engineering sample in the photo is a major milestone. I imagine it's getting the "You see what happens. You see what happens, Larry!" treatment. I would be less excited if a good 2 weeks didn't pass before they approve the samples. If they get approved too quickly, a problem might slip through.

I too, am optimistic. But get real, it’s just a photo of a crate.

#6644 1 year ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

I too, am optimistic. But get real, it’s just a photo of a crate.

E85B4A73-C04C-4ABB-9AF3-A11491DF28D5 (resized).jpeg

#6645 1 year ago

Yay!

#6646 1 year ago

Hello that picture could have been from any time. It would be better if you could date when the picture was taken so many people keep drinking the Kool-Aid

#6647 1 year ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

Hello that picture could have been from any time. It would be better if you could date when the picture was taken so many people keep drinking the Kool-Aid

ea162b030a43c935b17e81435db47ff322a7dda4 (resized).jpeg

#6648 1 year ago

I haven't given up hope... Let's hope this sample knocks it out of the park and we can get our machines.

#6649 1 year ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I haven't given up hope... Let's hope this sample knocks it out of the park and we can get our machines.

Betting money it will. I’m on after the first 300 but I’m patience.

#6650 1 year ago

Rens, are there no more coinmechs in the chinese production games, or is it just this one sample?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
€ 3.70
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 319.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 11114 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 223.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside