(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 306.
#551 8 years ago

+ 1 on the proto apron. I'd even pay for an upgrade if it came to that......Anybody planning any mods besides the glowing doobie one already in the works?

#552 8 years ago

I don't mind the stars gone from the apron, as I'm still old school and need the instruction cards there.
BUT I would really miss the illuminated Big Lebowski emblem in the center so I hope at least that one returns to the production machines.

#553 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

+ 1 on the proto apron. I'd even pay for an upgrade if it came to that......Anybody planning any mods besides the glowing doobie one already in the works?

Bowling balls sitting in the Brunswick ball return and Jackie Treehorn doodle spinners for starters.

#554 8 years ago
Quoted from Biv:

I don't mind the stars gone from the apron, as I'm still old school and need the instruction cards there.
BUT I would really miss the illuminated Big Lebowski emblem in the center so I hope at least that one returns to the production machines.

That emblem wasn't illuminated as I remember it. Just looks that way in the picture on previous page. Reflection of light I think or very bright paint.

#555 8 years ago

+1 on the proto Apron.
They better not change that feature. It is a cool part of the whole lighting package.
Don't screw this up DP!
Pay close attention to what the Achievers have to say.

#556 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Once I get mine I'll generate headphone kit and sub adapter kits for them.

Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

#557 8 years ago

I would venture a bet there needs to be a slight modification to the apron for the achiever emblem. I don't know where else they would put it.

#558 8 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I would venture a bet there needs to be a slight modification to the apron for the achiever emblem. I don't know where else they would put it.

Wasn't there a picture when they announced the emblem where is it was shown mounted on the chrome rail on top side of apron? It isn't a huge emblem after all

#559 8 years ago

Been following this thread in anticipation and am jealous of all you guys. I whimped out at the last minute and didn't get a preorder. Kicking myself...

#560 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

Are you actually able to post without pimping your stuff?

#561 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

I'm glad to hear this as I'm planning to add a Polk Audio subwoofer and Pinnovators control panel, as I typically do on my newer games, as soon as possible.

#562 8 years ago

Very anxious to see what the Dutch guys show up with at EXPO......

#563 8 years ago

Has anyone ordered TBL from Cointaker?

#564 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I think they have a list going with people that are interested in ordering when games are available. I am almost certain they are not taking deposits from the people on the list.

#565 8 years ago

Any news on the apron?

#567 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I got in on the cointaker load at tpf last year... Two days before the last chance to order

#568 8 years ago

Count me in for hoping that they stick with the prototype 'stars' apron... so cool!

#569 8 years ago

This is the last day of Q3. While I know they've already said they know they will miss their deadline, but in the same sentence they said they were close. That's relative, I'd like to hear how close, and I'd like to see if the BOM has been figured out, and what they can tell us about the apron.

#570 8 years ago

Dream theme for me but just don't have the courage to stomach the pre-ordering thing. When they are available and shipping, I'm definitely joining the club.

#571 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Dream theme for me but just don't have the courage to stomach the pre-ordering thing. When they are available and shipping, I'm definitely joining the club.

You have no choice anyway. Pre-orders have been closed for a while now.

#572 8 years ago

I'm not suggesting that Zidware and DP are anywhere close to being the same, but after listening to the JPop interview on Coast2Coast, and based on the commonly expressed understanding that "building a pinball machine is hard", I can better imagine some of the challenges and behind the scenes goings on that may be occurring for The Big Lebowski game.

#573 8 years ago

And he didn't have a licensor to deal with. But, JPOP is also is incompetent.. So.

Do hope even if manufacturing hiccups carry the day right now the universal approvals of showing us some software come soon.

#574 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Do hope even if manufacturing hiccups carry the day right now the universal approvals of showing us some software come soon.

Looks like you have been hanging out with the Dude this afternoon

#575 8 years ago

Never mind....I read that again and it made perfect sense...Maybe I have been hanging with the Dude...

#576 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You have no choice anyway. Pre-orders have been closed for a while now.

He has the choice to not join the club...

#577 8 years ago

Lebowski Bar to open in San Antonio.....Cointaker may want to contact these guys....I know if I owned the Bar, there would be one if not two TBL's there....

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/local/article/Big-Lebowski-themed-bar-sauntering-into-San-6538976.php

#578 8 years ago

Hey Burningman, good to hear from you. Can you shed some light on the apron issue???

#579 8 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

Hey Burningman, good to hear from you. Can you shed some light on the apron issue???

Wish I could...but I really don't have any info to share....

#580 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Wish I could...but I really don't have any info to share....

oh, I thought you were working for DP?? Maybe you can tell Barry that removing the starry apron will not stand!!

#581 8 years ago

"Where's the fucking stars shithead?"

#582 8 years ago

"F&ck it, let's go find the starry apron dude"

#583 8 years ago

I don't understand why Kahlua wouldn't want in on TBL pinball, especially after seeing this video:

They clearly tied this promo video with the Lebowski movie, even down to the video's description.

#584 8 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I don't understand why Kahlua wouldn't want in on TBL pinball, especially after seeing this video:
» YouTube video
They clearly tied this promo video with the Lebowski movie, even down to the video's description.

They don't like pinball.

#585 8 years ago

Fucking fascists

#586 8 years ago

Has anyone got an order in with Cointaker? I don't see anything on their website.

#587 8 years ago

I would imagine that they like pinball just fine. But they like money even more

#588 8 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

» YouTube video

don't care, they dropped the ball and they know it.

#589 8 years ago
Quoted from karl:

I would imagine that they like pinball just fine. But they like money even more

No man, sincerely, they DON'T like pinball.

#590 8 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

» YouTube video

Like they are Nihilists man.

#592 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Been following this thread in anticipation and am jealous of all you guys. I whimped out at the last minute and didn't get a preorder. Kicking myself...

Well..you're not alone. It's funny to see so many of the (Philgate) naysayers are back now. This is by far the best thing in pinball for a long time. Yeah it's expensive but so are all the other LEs and this blows the doors off the other guys.

#593 8 years ago

I have a large stack of hundies waiting for when they open up to take new orders. Assuming Stern doesn't beat them to it by releasing an Iron Maiden LE. Only 2 games right now worthy of my money.
Start shipping by Xmas?

#594 8 years ago

I'm lurking in the shadows of pinside as well. This looks like it could be a great pin! I hope it gets built.......soon.

#595 8 years ago

5:00 PM CST
“The Big Lebowski(tm) Pinball"
Speakers: Jaap Nauta, Koen Heltzel & Jean-Paul de Win
Moderator: Gary Flower

Looks like the speakers today are definitely Manufacturing + Software focused, which is good as that's what we want to hear about; we will still miss you Barry

Haha, when I saw they had moderator I imagined it's due to all those cuss words last time. But I guess having a moderator means there is a Q&A portion? (I noticed a lot of other talks don't have a moderator listed).

I haven't seen anyone come out and say they will be streaming so guess we're relying on attendees to take good notes. Plus, I would think a NSNL would come out today/tomorrow to coincide with the talk?

#596 8 years ago

I really hope someone ends up streaming the seminar this evening! I'm hoping for a significant update on the software...

#597 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I hope it gets built.......soon.

It already is.......

#598 8 years ago

So anyone there that commit to reporting back there from the talk? Looks like no streaming volunteers but maybe there's an achiever out there that wouldn't mind live-blogging a bit to pinside?

2 hours to go!

#599 8 years ago

For the love of...someone report on this one please.

#600 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

It already is.......

Are you going to be at the DP talk?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.