tbl-lock.PNG
TBL-flasher.jpg
factory_3.jpg
Stair-lifts.jpg
image.jpg
brunswick.jpg
no funny stuff.jpg
tbl_playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 9 years ago

I was 1 of the fortunate people to witness the reveal of the big lebowski pinball at the vip party in
holland, at first i was kinda dissappointed when i heard that the two TBL prototype games were non playable.. But when they revealed the games there was this huge buzzz of positive energy from a lot of people as the playfield, artwork and lighting on the game blew most people away ( including myself ) this game raises the bar to an whole new level imo , the carpet middle bar target is attached to an steppermotor.. It will go all the way to the back and reveals an hole to shoot into.. Lighting fading process effects maded me think of the capcom days with pinballmagic but then with LEDS.. It is outstanding! The bowling part under the playfield isnt attached to the underside of the playfield, it is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet, so whenever u raise the playfield the bowling stays in place, in that way u have easy access to the bowling rig for any repair.. Its an very clever ingenious idea! And it works great as i saw on the bowling alley standalone rig next to the game spitting balls on the bowling all night long. Like most people allready said, im blown away and i didnt even played the game yet. The pinball storm is coming and its not from the usual stern or jjp suspects, after tonight dp is not an boutique pinball manufacturer anymore in my books. For everyone whois coming to pinball expo in an couple of weeks, you are in for an treat.. Roy

image-613.jpgimage-613.jpg

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Did you get a chance to touch the machine? Did it feel as good as it looks?

Yes i touched the game,but i couldnt plunge an ball thou, the game feels very solid and durable, if u wanna compare bally/williams quality with any game on the market id say this game comes really close to it from what i have seen tonight. Seriously, and i may have the word dutch in my nickname, i dont have an horse in this race, but i wish i do because i feel this tends to be an winner! But it does make me feel proud to be dutch. Little country, but big in pinball. Aside of it they had an public pinball quiz during the presentation and i won an TBL translite tonight with it..

image-888.jpgimage-888.jpg

#355 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Stupid question which may have already been answered but does the bowling mechanism use pinballs or some other specially made mini bowling balls?

it uses 1 pinball! as i have seen the mechanism yesterday in person.

#465 9 years ago
Quoted from Marten:

Is there going to be a place for instruction cards or will that all be displayed on the screen?

it will be like WoZ in that way..
i heard someone from the team saying that the instructions will be on the display indeed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-pinball-prototype-presentation-reveal?tu=dutchtommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.