tbl-lock.PNG
TBL-flasher.jpg
factory_3.jpg
Stair-lifts.jpg
image.jpg
brunswick.jpg
no funny stuff.jpg
tbl_playfield.jpg

There are 570 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
#1 9 years ago

As a heads up: Today (September 27th, 2014) Dutch Pinball will reveal the prototype of The Big Lebowski pinball. Dutch Pinball will send out a New Shit Newsletter of their own tonight in which they will link to a video that will be shown at the presentation.

Pinball Magazine (http://www.pinball-magazine.com) and Pinball News (http://www.pinballnews.com) are both covering the event as well. Both have already taken pictures and video of the two prototypes that will be revealed, which will be published at 9:00 PM CET (2:00 PM Chicago time). I apologise in advance for the my video, which was uploaded sideways to Youtube and I can't seem to rotate it
TBL rug s.jpgTBL rug s.jpg

#2 9 years ago

going to be following this....thanks!

#3 9 years ago

Refreshing constantly now!

#4 9 years ago

aw yeah!

#5 9 years ago

So many things I'm looking forward to seeing tonight. Can't wait to check out the playfield art finally!

#6 9 years ago

Sweet!

#7 9 years ago

Woo-hoo! So psyched, man!

image.gifimage.gif

#8 9 years ago

It's time!

#9 9 years ago

New shit is about to come to light!

Can't wait

#10 9 years ago

Can't wait.

#11 9 years ago

The wait is killing me!

#12 9 years ago

Can't wait been waiting to see this might have to order one

#13 9 years ago

I wonder how long past the "2 hr" mark this party will go?

#14 9 years ago

IMG_2608.GIFIMG_2608.GIF

#15 9 years ago

would someone take the microphone away from Jaap and show us the game!

#16 9 years ago

After a countdown the video was shown. Jim Jansen is currently interviewing Barry on stage about the game. Since the footage will go live now, you guys will actually see pics prior to those attending

#18 9 years ago

My video (sorry for being displayed incorrectly):

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

would someone take the microphone away from Jaap and show us the game!

I know right? An hour in and nothing! At least we know that there will be pics and video in an hour, but I'm still hoping for something before then.

#20 9 years ago

oh god...there goes 9g...

#21 9 years ago

that game is looking great!

#22 9 years ago

Dunno about you guys but after watching that I got one hand in my pocket

#23 9 years ago

Looks amazing!!!

#24 9 years ago

quick copy and paste

tbl pf.JPGtbl pf.JPG
#25 9 years ago

Holy crap! That's some serious prototype. And within a year of the original announcement. Congrats to Koen, Barry and the rest of the gang. Looks amazing.

#26 9 years ago

I don't always watch pinball premiere videos, but when I do the soundtrack is Alanis Morissette

#27 9 years ago

TBL >TWD by 12 parsecs. Time for me to PayPal my 2nd payment...F'ing gorgeous light show.

#28 9 years ago

First i was a bit meee, but in closup it looks so damn fantastic.....may need to preorder

#29 9 years ago

Pinball News Vid...

#30 9 years ago

Wow, I'm going to have to make some room for one of these. Great job!

#31 9 years ago

Finally the mystery mech revealed! A rolling carpet!

#32 9 years ago

Wow, can't believe they are already this far, so awesome looking. I am so glad I am in on this pre-order. Can't wait to see more.

#33 9 years ago

That is one beautiful game.

#34 9 years ago

Where's the Dudes car?

#35 9 years ago

Wow! This looks so good i may need to pre-order a third. one for the bar, one for the house and one to open twenty years from now. Timeless! Thanks for delivering the goods dp.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Finally the mystery mech revealed! A rolling carpet!

Did anyone guess that? I swear that what I thought it was when it first came out but did not comment.

#37 9 years ago

Wow, see what happens if you give a stranger money . Great !

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Where's the Dudes car?

It's on the upper playfield. After you bash the targets to light the handicap parkingspot, the side of the building opens up with the car attached to it. I'll see if I can take a pic.

#39 9 years ago

We're going to need a shorter, cocktail glass-sized pingulp

#40 9 years ago

WOW !! Fantastic looking, and a white russian present

LCD, am i wrong, tell me i am wrong

#41 9 years ago

I see a gazillion of very tight shots, this will surely be a hard game to master, but promises versatile gameplay!

#42 9 years ago

Kinda reminds me of one my favorites on design JY which many dont like but I do. Love the screen, nice size and should be in any game going forward. JJP size is nice as well but appears they hit it right on. Looks like nice ramps and the diverter makes more shots as well. Great layout that appeals to me for what I like in a game.

#43 9 years ago

Did you just compare TBL to JY? MODS!!!!!!!

#44 9 years ago

That rug really ties the pin together

#45 9 years ago

Huge LCD. The dots are actually added to give the game a retro look. Not sure if that will stay in the game, or if you can turn the dots off.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

It's on the upper playfield. After you bash the targets to light the handicap parkingspot, the side of the building opens up with the car attached to it. I'll see if I can take a pic.

Damn right! thanks for the updates Jon

#47 9 years ago

The bar has just been raised once again, Bravo!!

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Did you just compare TBL to JY? MODS!!!!!!!

Not comparing but just reminds me of look at quick glance of play field bright colors.

#49 9 years ago

Looks like working in shifts really paid off. They found the dude's Creedence tapes!

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Not comparing but just reminds me of look at quick glance of play field bright colors.

I see. Well I already reported you to the moderators. Nothing I can do now. When you get back from your ban I won't hold any grudges

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 210.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 570 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-pinball-prototype-presentation-reveal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.