Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfemaaan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 4 years ago

Signed poster for sale on Ebay

ebay.com link: AUTOGRAPHED DUTCH PINBALL THE BIG LEBOWSKI PINBALL FLYER

50B32508-FDB8-4282-A67E-65D0465F7566 (resized).png50B32508-FDB8-4282-A67E-65D0465F7566 (resized).png
#44 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

i guess for those that are getting games.. assuming this batch was made similarly, may want to have a look at the DP forums... frozen in time but for a brief moment people were talking about tweaks and dialing the games in:
http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6
would think the majority of that stuff would still apply, though these were built later so maybe some stuff taken care of

Looks like you can still sign up on it, i didn’t go all the way through tho

#46 4 years ago

Guessing these arrived stateside, just saw a pic of 20 posted

#51 4 years ago

Right There

7D11C5F3-0CDF-4D86-8C31-6531BB3C3101 (resized).png7D11C5F3-0CDF-4D86-8C31-6531BB3C3101 (resized).png
#58 4 years ago

Next week will be the official TBL unboxing partay round 2

#60 4 years ago

So you guys stocking up for next week?

DE74A930-BD18-4A8C-B8D0-DB5B22A2E03D (resized).jpegDE74A930-BD18-4A8C-B8D0-DB5B22A2E03D (resized).jpeg
#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone know if we get the rugs? Ive heard it both ways

You could also pickup this one until the real deal shows up in the wild. $23 bucks isn’t bad for a temp

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ottomanson-Ottohome-Collection-Traditional-Persian-All-Over-Pattern-Design-Dark-Red-3-ft-x-5-ft-Area-Rug-OTH2210-3X5/206393802

EB1ACBA6-F006-4BC7-AF74-A5C7DE5AF21E (resized).jpegEB1ACBA6-F006-4BC7-AF74-A5C7DE5AF21E (resized).jpeg
#81 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

I wanna see unboxing photos from everyone and full reports on condition of game and everything that works and that doesn’t work. We need to start supporting this game as a club and help each other like the alien club with anything that may need fixing or tweaking. I will be streaming TBL live weekly once I get mine.

Yup, there’s a only a couple of these that made it to see the light of day. Letting them get stuck in a basement with nobody to see would be a shame. So share them either on stream or invite everyone you know to play them. The machine has 4 players for a reason

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I owe you a beverage!
Grabbed one from Home Depot !
I really wanted the original under the game but my wife’s rescue dog
Pees on everything !
And that’s the truth

Make it a White Russian of course

#165 4 years ago

Oh yeah! I don’t have a logo made or a streaming overlay yet. So it’s basic in terms of looks but I have the same rig as Deadflip per his stream guide so the quality is high and if direct video and audio is possible it will also be done. Wonka has both direct audio and video, but I got the stupid trough board issue now, which started 20 minutes after I finally set up the stream!

Will be watching out for the TBL run through. Who cares about the overlays, they are piss stained anyway

#237 4 years ago

I’m in Richmond. I’d be okay with it. Could use my gaming pc to do it and we can play some games too while you are here.... wonka, TBL, tftc, Jp pro

Great stream of the unboxing! I pulled some clips. Great to see it made it and looking forward to see the next play stream

#247 4 years ago

Yup! Days coming soon. But not till Atleast Friday. Then likely all weekend, different times sat, Sunday and also Monday.
This weekend is JP pro, which I am finding to be an incredibly difficult game to find the shots on the right of the pf

Yeah, I would be spending some unbothered days alone playing with technology turned off. Enjoy it and try not to piss on that rug

#257 4 years ago

DeathSaveArcade will be hosting a teaser stream of The Big Lebowski in 5 minutes!
Www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade

Machines a beauty! You are gonna need to polish your bowling game tho Bro

#260 4 years ago

Death Save Arcade Presents: The Big Lebowski Tease Stream. In case you missed our show, here is the incredible VoD. If you enjoy this stream. Please follow me on twitter @DeathSaveArcade for the latest news, updates on future streams and event postings and hit that follow button on Twitch. Goodnight Pinheads
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/471944279
I apologize for the connection sounds, apparently we have a failing usb port.
Enjoy

Games looks great! Can’t wait to see more of these in the wild, including my basement.

#263 4 years ago

Anybody that gets a TBL for family use is like putting training wheels on a Ferrari.

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Yes but i dont see much change. Its fine for normal gameplay but when you play it for a long time the coils heat up and the ramps can be a chore so just a touch more power should do alot

Did you gauge your flippers?

#320 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How do u like that Voodoo glass? Its quite a bit cheaper than PDI and Invisiglass so might start going in that direction if its on par

+1 on the voodoo, about to pull the trigger on 3 slabs and saving some money is always a good thing if the same quality is there

1 week later
#360 4 years ago

Why is Vivid selling his TBL?

#370 4 years ago

Hey fellas. I am selling mine unfortunately to help cover the cost of support my wife’s family medical care. Her grandmother is coming into the late stages of dementia and can no longer be kept at her mothers house and her father is a handyman who recently was diagnosed with cancer and can barely walk now.
Her family is not as fortunate as we are , so we are doing what we can to provide them assistance.
My TBL is for sale as well as a 2017 Supercharged Grand Sport Corvette 3lt auto.
Thanks for the inquiry. It’s a shitty time. Also, sorry I haven’t been streaming this past week. We have been dealing with the family stuff obviously and now I’m back, but will be spending some time on borderlands 3. I’ll post up on twitter when I plan do a return stream.

Sorry to hear this Vivid, it really looked like you loved this machine so figured something much more important came up. Well hope you get a buyer as the cause is well deserved and much more important than the machines. My younger brother died a year ago from cancer; it’s the worst thing. And my grandmother had Alzheimer’s so hate to hear this. So god speed to your family and hopefully you’ll get back to Club someday. You should put up a go fund me, us pinball peeps are good to help out

#374 4 years ago
3D8404C1-66D2-430B-8819-C6AE7C9E3430 (resized).jpeg3D8404C1-66D2-430B-8819-C6AE7C9E3430 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 22.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 210.00
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfemaaan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=wolfemaaan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.