IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberninja24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4249 1 year ago

Loving this pin and the new code!
Could anyone point me in the direction of any different music choices? I realize Dutch pinball doesn’t support it, but I thought there might be someone out there that has some options for uploading some new tunes.
Thanks!

1 week later
#4341 1 year ago

Greetings Dudes!
Sorry to write a novel here, but wanted to share my experiences with TBL, as I have owned the pin for just over 2 months and have played it almost non-stop.
First off, I think the pin is a true masterpiece. I’ve been lucky enough to own most every pin up and down the top 100 list and this is by far my favorite. I’ll be rating it soon. Never want to rank a game too early.
Aside from that, being able to email tech support, Rens, and get an answer almost immediately is truly incredible.
Tech notes and suggestions:
Broke a bowling pin very early own. Previous owner had extra pins and I found replacing the broken one to be a simple process. While fixing the broken pin, I also added the “spacers” to the pins. No broken pins since. Follow the manual but all you’ll need are left over pinball rings that we all have laying around.
Removing the metal bracket by the VUK on the Jesus shot is a must. Follow the manual and lift the mini PF and remove. I was having way too many rejects on that shot. Now, none. Mine is number 602 and I believe they stopped putting that metal bracket in there not too long after mine was built.
I have my pitch very shallow. Maybe 6.2/6.3 range. I normally like a steeper pitch (6.6-7.0) but on this pin I like back handing the Jesus shot and the left ramp.
I spent $9 to upgrade the 9 foot connector going from the back box to under the PF. My game would freeze up (no switches would work). The tech manual (around page 68 or so) talks about this. I would highly recommend updating to the right angle connector that is listed. Haven’t had any freeze ups since.
Upgraded music is a must. I smile ear to ear playing this game while Pinball Wizard or the Gambler is playing. JYEAKLEY is the man!!
Highly recommend the black star art blades from Tilt. They look awesome installed.
Got the Laserific topper. Gutter balls. Looks awesome.
Still kicking around the lit apron. On the fence.
Other than that, absolutely loving this pin!

#4352 1 year ago
Quoted from CALencio:

Sorry for the silly question but as this is my first machine, I don’t know what I’m getting into if I buy those blades(which are the ones I want). Are blade art stickers? Or do they just sit in and hang off the wood box? If they are stickers, is it hard to install these? It looks difficult getting around all the brackets and such.
What kinds of an install in terms of time and effort to “get it right” is this. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff so it takes me awhile when I’m doing something for myself.

No worries. They are basically stickers that line the walls of your pinball and look incredible.
I’ve done enough now where I do it myself by hand. They are nice to work with, meaning you can stick and un-stick a few times if needed. For TBL, you’ve got the back box hinge bolt towards the back on each side, so start with that spot (hole) and work forward. Just how I prefer to install them.
Good Luck and Enjoy!

#4358 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Just wanted to give credit where it’s due, BigLebowski’s topper is bad ass. Love how you can customize it to how you want. I’m going to add either a Kaluha and Stoli bottle on the left, or the c4 1:18 vette, or the anniversary bowling bag. Not sure yet. Definitely worth the wait. [quoted image]

TBL sitting next to RNM.

I like your style dude!

#4364 1 year ago

Oh man, had six strikes to start my bowling scorecard (no free strikes from a mystery award). Man I wish I could have finished ten frames.
What’s everyone’s high bowling score on code 1.0?

2 weeks later
#4464 1 year ago

Finally finished a game of bowling on code 1.0

I’ll take a 205.

Would it be lame if I set up a thread for us dudes to keep track of our high bowling scores?

217C647F-82A6-41D7-8862-D560A87150B7 (resized).jpeg217C647F-82A6-41D7-8862-D560A87150B7 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#4632 1 year ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What are owners thoughts on the game. I have one on order but I have never played it. Is there a game you would say that is similar? Unfortunately, I dont see the game listed at any local arcades near me.

In my humble opinion, it’s the best pin I’ve ever owned. Nothing really compares to a dialed in TBL.

1 week later
#4791 1 year ago

I have TBL serial number 606 and have playfield date that matches above (Micro 16062021). I have played mine a ton in a home use environment and have zero play field issues like others are showing. Feel awful for those with that issue. Should I add those washers while mine still looks perfect?

#4792 1 year ago

Check that. I am TBL 602 not 606. Everything else I posted was accurate.

#4795 1 year ago

With the glass off, I cannot see any pooling around my posts. None. My PF looks brand new still. I have roughly 300 plays since updating Yeakley music roughly a month ago, and am confident I had well over 800 plays before that.
This sure is a bummer and I would be disappointed if I was impacted. However, my hope is that this is an isolated issue/random.
For some that are questioning their TBL order, I can appreciate that. But, I personally wouldn’t let that hold me back. TBL is such a masterpiece and the tech support has been second to none.

#4837 1 year ago
Quoted from wesh:

So I love this game! I got lucky, no pooling but added the Titan silicone playfield washers under the sling post and some plastic protectors.
Has anyone else had the game just lock up in the middle of a game? The game continues to play music, the ball drains and nothing happens. Most times the flippers still work (the flippers have stopped a few times) and the music just plays along. I am going to be hosting a league night and would really like to get this reliable so I can share with people! As it is now there is no way I could use it in the league, it would get reset every 5-10 games.

Mine did this until I found this discussed in the FAQ part of the manual (thanks for Rensh’s help). If you flip up the PF and go to the main power cord (black in color). Pics shown to describe what I am talking about.
I replaced the original connector with a right angle connector and added a drop of hot glue. No more freezing up, getting lost. Does your connector have a right angle or is it the original connector?
Hope this helps.

157E5B04-75A0-44D9-91B3-8A1DB9652932 (resized).jpeg157E5B04-75A0-44D9-91B3-8A1DB9652932 (resized).jpeg2DE110B9-CDBF-4469-86F5-240D25C9DB1E (resized).jpeg2DE110B9-CDBF-4469-86F5-240D25C9DB1E (resized).jpeg
#4849 1 year ago
Quoted from wesh:

I just checked, mind has the right angle with hot glue. That must be a fix done at the factory. I really appreciate the suggestion!
[quoted image]

I like how your connector looks under the PF.
Be sure to check the other end of that connector, behind the back glass. When my machine was doing what you’re describing, it all came down to this connection.
Good Luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberninja24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=cyberninja24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.