IMG_5894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chopper36.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2263 2 years ago

As a new owner I have a couple questions for the group.1. What degree of pitch should be set at the flippers? 2. The Maude lane ball gate will sometimes stay open for a return back down the lane wondering if I have to make an adjustment and if so can it be done without removing the upper playfield.
3. The white Russian targets take a lot of ball force to register, is this part of the design or should I adjust the leaf switches?
4.I increased the power level by 2 at the bowling alley ball return and about every 5 games the plunger does not get the ball all the way up to the holder. Just wondering if I should increase the power more (I don't want to cause any damage).

#2267 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

1. I have my game playfield set at 6.5 degrees +/- slope.
2. It appears from looking at my game that you'll need to remove the upper playfield in order to properly access/service the orbit gate near the Maude lanes.
3. Yes - adjust the leaf switches as they're not meant to be difficult to activate.
4. Try more power and see what happens. Otherwise, have you checked for a possible obstruction (loose nut, wire etc.) that may be hindering the ball from consistently being kicked up? You'll need to remove the 10 or so nuts on the underside of the game to detach the bowling mech inside the game to inspect it.
Hope the above is helpful Dude!

Thanks the elevation level works great and for the other tips.

1 month later
#2470 2 years ago

Anyone ever have issues with the VUK? Mine is working but sometimes a ball will not exit until a few try’s. I have tried different power settings and still same problem. Thanks

#2472 2 years ago

The one going to the upper play field

#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

We are happy to release code update 0.56 for The Big Lebowski™ Pinball!
This update focuses on bugfixes, audits and various small improvements.
Download / changelog:
https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_software
Special thanks to timlah79 who did a lot of bug hunting, suggestions and testing!
After the last few important game improving updates (0.54, 0.55, 0.56) we are now re-grouping our extended code team (incl. sound engineer and animator) to work towards a feature complete version 1.0 which will have a lot more gameplay improvements and of course the wizard mode "The Dude Abides".
Because of the work involved this will take a while, I will try to give some (textual) updates in between.
If bugs are reported and fixed in the mean time it's possible we will do one or more small code updates although we will focus on the big 1.0 update.
Thank you for your patience and contributions,
- Koen

So where should I plug in the USB stick. Is it on the proc pcb?

#2522 2 years ago

Ok thanks guys, this was the only place I could see to plug in a stick, just wanted to make sure before I plugged it in. Not a very good design for updating, and yes a short stick is the way to go, not much room.

1 week later
#2555 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

After the update I have some problems with the Jesus VUK. Often fails to reach the upperplayfield and takes till ten attempts to reach it. Was sometimes the case in the previous version, but worsened...
Someone got some suggestions to tweak this?

I had the same issue and Rensch told me to bend the bracket, very easy with your hand. Might have to play around with it but I fixed it and it works perfectly, read back a few posts.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
4 months later
#3129 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Hello everyone,
Just before Christmas we are releasing update v0.58 containing bugfixes and improvements that are separate from the v1.0 development which will continue in the coming months (but is worth the wait we hope).
The download and changelog for v0.58 are here:
https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_software
Wishing you a happy holiday season and all the best for 2022,
- Koen

Thanks Koen Happy Holidays

#3141 2 years ago

Merry Christmas Ren and all at DP and to my fellow Dude’s.

1 week later
#3154 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone else having more problems with the ball firing up to the bowling area with the new code? After the code update, I noticed my ball feeder has to fire like 7-10 times to get the ball to load. Before the code update it was only 1 maybe twice. Less power to the kicker now?

You can change the power setting to see if that works. My coil was not hitting the ball right in the middle so I had to remove the bowling alley and realign. Pretty easy to do just lots of nuts to remove there is a description of the issue in Rens manual and how to fix.

2 months later
#3315 2 years ago

Anyone have any tricks for leveling the clear bowling plastic. Have not removed it to see if it is warped but I have spent a considerable amount of time with the adjustment screws and always end up with at least one edge high. I wouldn't care so much but it does affect the ball direction, and airballs.

#3317 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

my bowling window has been perfectly flat since i've owned the game. I'm wondering if something is in the track where the plastic sits? or the playfield warped slightly? did you take it out completely and inspect the ridge to make sure no debris landed in there?

I am glad to hear that completely flat is possible. My next step is to remove it and do exactly that, check for debris and or warping.

1 month later
#3482 1 year ago

Hi Rens, do you know if the bowling pin fix is going to available anytime soon? I have a broken pin and I am holding off fixing until I can get the parts. No sense taking out the bowling alley twice.Thanks

1 year later
#5754 10 months ago

I hate to complain about my TBL, but after the recent updates whenever I get a multiball the ball gates stay open on ball launch and I get so many balls going SDTM . I am not enjoying the multiball anymore. Is there anyway to send the balls to the pops to slow down the action. The only other thing I can think of is the diverter gadget installed on the siderail like I have for the Donny lane shot. Anyone know if that guy is still selling them? Can't find his info.
Thanks

#5756 10 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I think the solution here is not to change ballgate behavior but to make sure a ball coming down the Donny lane doesn’t go SDTM. You are sure you are horizontal level and at a 6.5 degrees pitch? If yes, have you tried bending the ball guide just a little?

Ok thanks I will check that out and do a bend if needed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chopper36.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=chopper36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.