54F6AE7F-C828-4DE5-89E8-847C051681D7 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7069 (resized).png
IMG_2193 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315_104555_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240314_182255_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (12 months ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (9 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4305 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well I found a Lebowski and excited to have it in a couple of weeks. I need to buy all of the cool mods (bowling balls on the left, the bowling alley sign on the top pf, etc). Hopefully they are still available.
Question now is mirrors or side art…..

Maybe I was just unlucky, but I got the M0d C0uple bowling balls and they look nothing like the promotional photos. They look like some cheap toy bought off AliExpress and resold for profit. I would save your money on that one.

3 weeks later
#4442 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

What is the status of lit aprons going out? I got my TBL over a month ago but no lit apron. Radio silence from cointaker. They say they will let me know when it ships. Invoice for everything paid in July.

Same, I emailed Melissa this week and waiting to hear back.

1 month later
#4809 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Question I’m trying to remove my lighted apron so I can put a protector on my shooter lane, I pulled the back two screws from the brackets that sit on the lock down bar area and the apron won’t budge. Am I missing some other fasteners that hold it on the playfield?

Same as any other B/W apron: remove the screws from the playfield hangers, slide the apron forward, and then lift up.

#4845 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Rensh I am a TBL owner since Oct and still waiting on my starry apron I paid cointaker for in July 2021 with the game invoice. Yet I see other owners have ordered and received it recently as an add on.
Is there a significant back order for starry aprons or are they going out regularly?

Mine took about a month, month and a half after I received my TBL.

I would suggest following up with Melissa and keep doing so, regularly.

1 month later
#5183 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

PM me. I've happily owned one for a couple of years now and would be happy to share my experience

You should post it here for other potential buyers. Other people are bound to want to have that insight.

#5210 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Put rtv silicon on them so vibrations don’t work cables loose. Trick Scott Danesi said on TNA since that think shakes a ton.

I would make sure you use a neutral cure silicone around electronics since other silicone adhesives can release acids when curing that are no good for solder.

I use this all the time on PCBs and no problems yet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T8R6LY

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#5529 11 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Yep, I do it all the time. Just make sure the USB is NTFS or one of the FAT formats.

Also be sure to run dot_clean on the Volume because those hidden dot files can cause problems, too.

#5541 11 months ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I’ve had it for over a year. Not sure what you’re even insinuating. You don’t even own one or have owned one according to your history sooooo….go away.

May wanna check the maintenance thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-tbl-maintenance-thread/page/39#post-7518826

#5546 11 months ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I have. Never had a problem with mine. It’s a quality build. All pin manufacturers have their issues. Dutch’s build quality overall is better then most.

Not what I'm saying at all lol. Go read the post I linked.

5 months later
#6035 6 months ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

One question - I damaged my coin door lock with a lift handle too close to the coin door with keys sticking out. I removed the lock. How can I keep my coin door closed until I can get a new lock?

If it's not going on location somewhere and is HUO, just use these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B21G4GL5/

2 months later
#6509 3 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Random: Anyone else get a fedex notification from cointaker today? Looks like they're shipping me something...haven't ordered anything from them in ages except TBL, which came a few months ago. Xmas present from them or dutch maybe?
Alternately, maybe I'm getting someone else's order, lol.

Yeah, when I got my TBL last year (I think it was last year? I have no sense of time anymore.) they had shipped some locally made sausage and wine around the holidays as a Thank You.

#6523 3 months ago
Quoted from justyn:

Oh man - I never got a Christmas present! Spending that much it would be a nice touch...

Not to be the bearer of bad news, or an ingrate, but it was honestly pretty terrible lol

Definitely a nice gesture, but you weren't missing anything.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods
Decals
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=benime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.