TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 09 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 46 AM (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WarriorPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4084 1 year ago

So awesome to hear the 1.0 upgrade is that killer. It was already an awesome game. Ordered one last April, can’t wait to get it.

8 months later
#5874 9 months ago

Hopefully less a few weeks out on my TBL. What’s the thoughts on PinStadiums for TBL? I have them on all my other machines and love them.

2 months later
#6030 7 months ago

Waited 468 days to receive the game, waited 4 days to unpack and setup (due to travel). Finally played for 2 evenings. What a game!!! First, I am a TBL movie lover so but even so, this game is is so well made. The theme integration is the best of any game, the collection of toys is the best of any game, the rules are great and interesting, the sound with the sound Mod is incredible. I am so impressed with DP. I have no room for any more games but if their next game is as good as TBL (and a theme I like), I am in...

#6031 7 months ago

One question - I damaged my coin door lock with a lift handle too close to the coin door with keys sticking out. I removed the lock. How can I keep my coin door closed until I can get a new lock?

#6034 7 months ago

and another question - is there an external volume control mod for TBL?

#6037 7 months ago

TLDR: TBL does not need PinStadium lighting (sorry Scott).

Full disclosure - I am a huge PinStadium fan. I have them on my first four games - TAF (totally changes the game in a great way), WOZ (huge difference), B66 and JP Prem (both big improvements). My wife hates playing machines without PinStadiums. I bought them in anticipation for my TBL. TBL arrives this week and I setup (with the incredible music mod) and wait on installing the PinStadiums. My wife strolls in to try out TBL. First thing she says, don't install the PinStadiums, it will totally ruin the vibe of the game. What a testament to the theme, design, and lighting of the game that she says don't install the PinStadiums.

#6042 7 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Seeing the rest of the post I think it should read not
Does need need pinstadium
But
Does NOT need pinstadium
On which I agree by the way.

Sorry - typo (which I fixed). It definitely does NOT need any additional lightning. Such a great design.

#6049 7 months ago

Did a proper TBL arrival party last night - watched the movie outside on our rooftop deck and then followed with many game plays. There is no better theme integrated pinball machine than TBL. The game is outstanding in all ways (I know everyone reading this already knows that).

Now, can anyone answer my question on how to add an external volume control to TBL

IMG_4939 (resized).jpegIMG_4939 (resized).jpeg
#6052 7 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Have seen some more questions on this and I made once one, I made today a quick and dirty DIY on it. This as I am not aware of any standard solution for TBL / BW pinballs.
[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing - that looks doable...

#6058 7 months ago

Game froze and now I got this on reboot. Any suggestions?

IMG_4970 (resized).jpegIMG_4970 (resized).jpeg
#6062 7 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Hmm. I would reseat the sata cable running to ssd both sides. If not, replace ssd.
What serialno is this?

I was using a different SSD for the music mod. When I connected the original SSD back in everything is fine. I assume my alternate SSD has an issue.

#6092 6 months ago

Those blades look amazing and I just bought the PinGraffix ones - I guess they will tide me over til these...

Now, about a topper?

2 months later
#6378 4 months ago

Can always sell one

Quoted from Dexter:

I'm not going to buy two toppers - so want to see what liorillusion is offering. Will be hard to beat this one.

#6379 4 months ago

Apparently a topper...

Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

Joining the club today. Any must have mods? I see a couple cosmetic things, really.
Is there a mod that gets rid of the fake dmd dots?

3 weeks later
#6579 4 months ago

My only complaint about TBL is that this only happens when you have a monster first ball going...

TBL (resized).jpgTBL (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6689 3 months ago

After my 10th game in last 20 getting ball trapped on the left hand side, I am going to do that...

Quoted from Oneironaut:

Solution: Leave that ball there and just add another ball.

2 months later
#7084 40 days ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

We finished our topper, we will have it at Texas Pinball Festival. The hands are removable, but they do not cover anything important on the translight. This is hand made and will have slight variations in manufacturing. The lights on the topper can be interective with any lights in the game, all lights are RGB. We will have 16 new toppers at Texas Pinball Festival. It is 17" tall and desinged to fit under an 8 foot ceiling. You can order at Texas Pinball Festival, it will be June/July times fram before we list on our website. We make them to order and ask for 2 months for for manufacturing for all proper cure times. We expect the price to be $1,399 plus shipping.
We do feel the rug ties it all together.
Thanks
Dan
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes, sure hopes it looks better in person and on an actual TBL. Just my opinion - that does not seem to match the classiness of the game...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 210.00
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WarriorPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=WarriorPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.