Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 09 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 46 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 56 12 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3236 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1010 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1347 3 years ago

I've owned this for a few days now, great fun. The theme is so well done, I'm surprised how many songs from the movie are in here (even if some are vague covers, like "Just Dropped In..."). And as I talked about in the Lebowski pre-order thread, MY GOD is it heavy and solidly built. Nice job! The whole package is a fitting tribute to my favorite movie ever.

I've checked into this thread now and then over its lifespan and remember tuning tips here and there (like with the Rug shot), but alas there are no key posts marked that I can jump to, so I was wondering if anyone had some tuning tips. Like the flippers, my right flipper doesn't have a stop point nearly as high as the left one. I know how to adjust that on standard flipper mechs but these seem different, but I haven't really looked at them in depth yet.

Also wondering if anyone has tips with The Dude ramp. The ball flies off it quite a bit, or hits the airball protector on the way up and rattles around and comes back instead of travelling through.

In the menu, there's Switch Test, which allows you to activate a switch yourself and see if it's registering, then below that there's Solenoid Test... which does nothing as far as I can tell. I assume I should be able to fire any solenoid I want in that submenu, but I've tried every combination possible (enter button inside the coin door, launch ball, start, coin door open, coin door closed), and nada. How is this supposed to work? Also while talking about the menu, I assume opening the coin door cuts off higher voltage to the machine? It doesn't say this on the menu when opening the door. I assume it does, just want to make sure.

I have a tip for you guys if your trampoline kickback isn't working. Mine wouldn't work about 25% of the time, and I figured out that the ball can sometimes travel too close to the plastic side of the outlane and miss fully activating the bottom rollover. I cut off a little piece of two-sided Gorilla tape (but kept one side on, of course), stuck it to the bottom edge of the plastic, so far my trampoline kickback has been 100% since.

Cheers.

3 months later
#1512 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

The stand up's metal is shit, it bends easily. Barry is supposed to have new ones coming.

Exactly this. Someone was over today to help me out, we took out the two standups next to the left ramp, they were bent back like a mofo, bent 'em back and reinstalled, within two games they were shooting balls into the glass again, probably because they're re-bent already.

We also took off the roof of the bowling alley, adjusted the car and the two handicap standups, and within two games the car stopped registering some hits again.

Which is to say nothing of the airballs off the left ramp which will probably need a custom PETG airball protector all the way down to fix it.

Touchy, touchy game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,000 (OBO)
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=VALIS666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.