IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OSUBuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3933 1 year ago

Officially in the club!

CBCF6E0B-F351-4B95-9B21-F2B3FBB8DF98 (resized).jpegCBCF6E0B-F351-4B95-9B21-F2B3FBB8DF98 (resized).jpegDAE974D1-5FE7-4C78-8018-CBFD7CE41256 (resized).jpegDAE974D1-5FE7-4C78-8018-CBFD7CE41256 (resized).jpeg
#3934 1 year ago

How about Just Dropped In (To See What Condition is In)? If that was added, I would for sure be in for one.

Quoted from jyeakley:

Once 1.0 code is released, I would be happy to clone my drive with music pre-configured (as long as you have license rights of course ).
Right now I have a rotation of 21 songs. Let me know if you have other song suggestions.
==========
Hotel California
==========
1. Hotel California
2. Free Bird
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. The Joker
5. Sympathy for the Devil
6. Baba O' Riley
7. John the Revelator
=========
Oye Como Va
=========
1. Man in Me
2. The Gambler
3. Oye Como Va
4. Fly Like an Eagle
5. Livin' on a prayer
6. Ring of Fire
7. The House of the Rising Sun
===============
Run through the Jungle
===============
1. Run through the Jungle
2. Fortunate Son
3. Sweet Emotion
4. Don't Stop Believing
5. Pinball Wizard
6. More than a feeling
7. Hurricane

#3936 1 year ago

Ah, I understand now.

1 month later
#4060 1 year ago

Hi Rensh,

Whenever I hit "USB Update", I get a brief flash of "Reading USB" that immediately disappears. I have tried reseating, I have tried 3 different USB drives and I have downloaded the software twice...Any ideas?

#4062 1 year ago

Good idea, I’ll try formatting the USB drive

#4066 1 year ago
Quoted from Mneubey:

Here's a super dumb question ... So when I was updating my machine, I unplugged my back glass and set it down, unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to where it was plugged into originally. I have a 6 pin connector labeled cpu, and another two pin one that is free. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Been there, here is a photo of mine

IMG_3639 (resized).jpgIMG_3639 (resized).jpg
#4068 1 year ago

Looks like its sorted now and it updating. Thank you KoenHeltzel and CALencio

#4179 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

PinMonk can we get some Tibetan Breeze fans for TBL?

I am pretty sure he said that he is working on them.. I have been waiting on them to come out myself.

2 weeks later
#4285 1 year ago

Glad you found one, I was tempted to see if we could work out something for mine, but decided I didn’t want to wait another year for a replacement…such a good pin.

Quoted from delt31:

Well I found a Lebowski and excited to have it in a couple of weeks. I need to buy all of the cool mods (bowling balls on the left, the bowling alley sign on the top pf, etc). Hopefully they are still available.
Question now is mirrors or side art…..

3 weeks later
#4440 1 year ago

Glad you have it fixed delt31 and can now enjoy…it’s such a great game.

Quoted from delt31:

So I fixed the one issue I was having with mine. Build date august 22 (I’m the second owner but only 100 plays on it so - basically new). Posting my solution here in the event anyone has this happen again. I’m also contacting Dutch so they’re aware and can include in their manual. Their support is great btw for a boutique.
My left ramp Diverter would sway left and right when you push on it and that sway would lead to the Diverter catching the ramp plastic and missing the hole in the ramp to drop when triggered by the lock shot. This resulted in an inability to lock a ball as the ball would constantly be diverted.
The fix here is that there are two screws that hold the Diverter metal arm to the metal rod that is controlled by the solenoid. At the factory they installed this to the metal rod way too high and therefore it was able to swing above the cut in the ramp and actually hit the ramp when the metal rod beneath the pf would drop, resulting in the ball just being diverted.
To resolve I held the nut in the back and unscrewed each screw a little (see yellow arrows of what I unscrewed) so I can lower that metal arm a little. Enough so that it couldn’t possibly miss that hole in the ramp to drop (basically sits now right in it vs above the hole). All good.
The quality of the flipper feel , mechs, pf, sound equipment and code (for what I’m looking for which is not Toy Story dumb but not pirates complex) is fantastic. Like a new Bally’s pin but built in 2022. Very happy.
[quoted image]

#4490 1 year ago

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Quoted from jyeakley:

I think at this point the playlist is pretty solid. Played tons of games and the songs just fit so nicely. I may look at the rug mode songs next and see if there are any worth replacing. Any thoughts from the group on replacement songs?

19D98DB8-1456-4F0E-93E0-5F818B103A50 (resized).jpeg19D98DB8-1456-4F0E-93E0-5F818B103A50 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#4588 1 year ago

But it really really ties the whole thing together..put it this way, my wife knows how much it costs and still said that she is “glad I got it, it makes the game look that much better”

In any case, TBL is incredibly fantastic with or without, but the apron is incredible icing on the cake.

Quoted from damadczar:

I'm probably in the minority that loves the starry apron, but I can live with the regular one.
IOW, I didn't pay for the upgrade.
A few lights on the apron isn't worth $600 for me.

#4611 1 year ago

Dammit, now I am going to have to order another HD. Quit making so many good improvements! I didn’t even care about the rug modes being instrumental until you said you were going to change it.

Quoted from jyeakley:

Also located the actual music used in the Nihilist scene, I will be plugging this in as well...

#4613 1 year ago

Might take you up on that, I also don’t mind sending some $$ your way for the effort you put in to the improvements. It’s such a good addition to the already outstanding pin.

Quoted from jyeakley:

LOL. If you don’t mind ordering a cheap cable off Amazon and are decent with a computer, I have some steps to update the same drive with the latest disk images as I make updates. Fairly simple. I am not looking to make any money off of these updates. Just want the community to enjoy some pretty cool modifications to the music that (I believe) enhance the end user experience!
That said, I know it can be intimidating, so still happy to image and ship drives as well!
PM me and I can give you the details if you are interested.

#4646 1 year ago

PinMonk I installed mine the other day, straight forward, maybe a bit challenging tightening up the screws. I have to say the new brackets are beautiful, actually I’m a bit sad they are buried on the underside of the playfield, they would fit right in with the chrome in the rest of the pin. Always pleased with your products, they reflect the extra effort you put forth.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Awesome. Glad to finally get this kit and a solution for JJP machines out. They've needed it for a long time. Legends of Valhalla is next.
How long did this install take you? I can do them in my sleep now, but always interested in another data point of someone doing one for the first time.

Yeah, I really dig them. One of the reasons for the delay of the ZEN release from Nov into Dec was I sent the first batch of brackets back because there was too much stainless steel grain showing. I wanted them to be mirror-like (why I include the microfiber cloth to clean fingerprints off them after install). It was worth the wait.
Also, it's not in the instructions yet, but those two rectangular cutouts below the fan area are for a zip-tie if you want to pull in the wiring from the fan and clean up the look.

2 weeks later
#4884 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Where are these options of mirrored blades and the invisiglass found?
I just looked on Dutch’s site and Cointaker’s, and I came up empty.

If you already have the pin I would just order a sheet of Voodoo glass from Cointaker? That’s what I did, I imagine having a sheet shipped from the Netherlands would be pricy.

#4900 1 year ago

My pin was built 8/31/2022 and I have seen no signs of pooling. I just added some number 8 washers for a bit of protection. Might switch them out to the Titan silicone washers if I get around to ordering them. I would still order a new TBL again without a second thought even if there was some pooling, This pin is too good and too well built to let that prevent me from having on. Plus Dutch Pinball’s support has been outstanding to very transparent, very large thanks to @rensh.

For comparison I have a Rush that I am afraid to play out of fear of burning up another #10 node board.

#4926 1 year ago

Oh man, that’s not cool…sorry jyeakley I can’t even insert the dudes “bummer” on that..I would not have expected it to be that bad.

Quoted from jyeakley:

Unfortunately worse than I expected under the sling. Art pushed and it chipped
[quoted image]

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4957 1 year ago

After reading and seeing more photos I opted to order a bunch of Titan Silicone protectors yesterday and take the game offline until they arrive, hopefully before the weekend. Fortunately, I work on pins on Shabbos.

#4978 1 year ago

Just looked at my game, I do not have a ring on the star post.

Quoted from ray-dude:

I have my MPF off for the first time for some maintenance (cleaning, new titans, plastic protectors, etc) and I've got a question for those that have been down this road already
There is a star post back in the Maude rollovers that doesn't have a rubber ring on it. Looking in the manual, it doesn't call for a ring there either.
Given the location (balls whipping around orbits, etc) I would have expected a rubber there to protect the post and the metal edge right next to it.
Any feedback here from those that have taken their machines apart? Should a ring go there? (I'd love to avoid having to take things apart again)
[quoted image]

#5008 1 year ago

I just finished putting silicone spacers down for all the stars and post. Very little to notice around the slings, unfortunately there was pooling and a chip up in the bumper areas. My playfield is stamped july 15th 2022

4B48F6B1-55BF-40FA-9CFA-4F9979BFD191 (resized).jpeg4B48F6B1-55BF-40FA-9CFA-4F9979BFD191 (resized).jpeg528E2794-E361-415A-AA8F-DFE0B78F1D41 (resized).jpeg528E2794-E361-415A-AA8F-DFE0B78F1D41 (resized).jpegC4C7CC14-38BD-4F3E-AA36-64525D89BB96 (resized).jpegC4C7CC14-38BD-4F3E-AA36-64525D89BB96 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#5197 1 year ago

I chromed my coin door to match the side rails and lockdown bar, it really ties the pin together.

I’m not at my house so I don’t have any great photos, but I’ll put some up next week if people want to see.

Quoted from acupunk12:

Any powder coat suggestions? Color of cabinet seems difficult to match . I was thinking bowling pin white if that’s even possible

30580347-9ADF-42EA-9FE5-F9614BE4BC11 (resized).png30580347-9ADF-42EA-9FE5-F9614BE4BC11 (resized).png7F9317F1-9331-495B-AE62-251F47EAD254 (resized).jpeg7F9317F1-9331-495B-AE62-251F47EAD254 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#5299 1 year ago

LOL!! You win Pinside today!

Congrats on your TBL!

Quoted from gumnut01:

Solved the problem. No one will want it now…

[quoted image]

#5311 1 year ago

Actually mine has froze up a few times lately too, but I think I’ve only had to reboot it once. It will get some plays this weekend, I’ll see if I can figure out more of a pattern.

Quoted from gumnut01:

Just noticed lip syncing really out in clips like zero. Anybody else have this happen?
I’m also getting freezing and glitching in the video.
Edit: now glitches and syncing is fine. But only third time rebooted. Go figure.

#5319 1 year ago

Go read the Mirco tread if you want to be really angry (not at Dutch, at Mirco)

I won’t be buying any pins with his playfields in them.

#5348 1 year ago

Update to the lastest softeware and it will go away.

Quoted from funkycoucou:

hello, what is it ?
[quoted image]

#5383 1 year ago

I had this happen a few times and I was having people over to play, I swapped out the HD for one of the clones I have and have not experienced it since.

Justin is right, likely just a loose cable, but I just swapped it out because I was already in there.

Quoted from jyeakley:

Check your USB cable under the playfield and in the back box. I have been playing 1.11 without any issues. Most likely a loose cable!
See service faq page 67 (I believe)

1 month later
#5586 1 year ago

Does anyone know of an alternative source for the Left Ramp Clip? I tried to order from cpr9999 website but there is no option to buy, I attempted DM’s a few times but have not received any response.

#5589 1 year ago

We have a resin printer and I cannot find a file for that. Thank you though.

Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Also on thingiverse if you want to print one yourself.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4920822

1 month later
#5707 11 months ago

I got it on mine and if I had to do it again I would not hesitate, it really ties the pin together.

Quoted from mjmpin:

question for those with starry apron -
looks really nice, worth the $600 to get one?

5 months later
#6238 5 months ago

Lower the eject power, mine goes to the left flipper ever time after I adjusted.

Quoted from pinballslave:

I'm finding that the ball, when kicked out of the saucer is more often than not going SDTM... is this a common issue?

3 weeks later
#6420 4 months ago

I like that..It really ties the corner together.

Quoted from Dashmonster:

Hello Dude
[quoted image]

#6421 4 months ago

Where? I have not seen that one…

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ha! I just bought that same one…..

#6423 4 months ago

Thank you, was not sure if was a mod or just something readily available.

Quoted from Oneironaut:

Halmark stores, amazon and ebay, just to mention a few.

#6426 4 months ago

Now I’m knee deep also ordering a Ron Swanson and Ted Lasso ornament for the actual tree

1 week later
#6501 4 months ago

I just looked at my pin and it has the stop positioned like in you last pict. Tall part toward the player.

Quoted from cconway84:

Currently having issues with the bowling ball jumping over the post in the mini playfield. Ball will kick up into the orange piece to aim shot but will repeatedly jump over post and fall out prior to being able to aim. Disassembled the solenoid and took out the arm. Wondering if it is installed backwards from factory. It came with the tall portion facing the player. Wondering if it needs to have the tall part facing away as shown?
Edit- yes the orange piece is loose and sunk into the playfield. I’ve disassembled the mech trying to resolve this. It works fine if the ball sits in the mech after the initial up kick.
[quoted image][quoted image]

2 months later
#6882 72 days ago

I left mine stock John, but I also installed jyeakley sound mods.

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Very happy to now have this game in my collection. I purchased it from the original owner with no additional adds or mods. Can someone share with me your sound settings. I've been making a few adjustments but would like to get some input from others on what seems to be a good balance for a factory stock game.
[quoted image]

2 months later
#7270 8 days ago

The one in Iceland, right? I made it there, but it was at night so it looked a bit different. So great.

Quoted from MLmotorsport:

We made it to the Lebowski Bar for lunch today.
Very cool vibe inside and the best burger I've had in years. I thought they'd have a TBL pinball machine but sadly they did not.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 22.50
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OSUBuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=OSUBuckeye98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.