542B141D-3FA2-4C94-8BFD-71AD18D658C2 (resized).jpeg
54F6AE7F-C828-4DE5-89E8-847C051681D7 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7069 (resized).png
IMG_2193 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315_104555_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (12 months ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (9 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustLikeMe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

P-roc upgrade? There is no P-roc upgrade. If I recall they used a P3-ROC main board. Thats still the current main board used in builds.

DP did send out what they called something like a p-roc upgrade kit, but it was purely to better secure the p3-roc as some people had it come loose due to vibrations. From memory I think it was just a zip tie and a small plastic bracket.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

There is a different apron made than the one showing in post #9? If so, what does the "new one" look like?

As far as I'm aware there isn't an aftermarket apron. There was a prototype apron and DP sold two of them during their fund raising sale last year.

4 weeks later
#114 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

FYI just got done speaking to CT about the code, as I had asked for the unreleased one and Melissa was promised it would be released. She told me that for all of us about to receive a game. A paper has been placed inside the box that includes a link to be able to download the most recent unreleased code! Don’t throw it out!

If anyone could share the link to the code I’d really appreciate it. I wish I could say that I’m surprised that it’s being shared with CT buyers before the rest of us.

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from WannaPinball:

Played for about an hour last night and there seems to be plenty to do. Don't know the deeper rules yet.
I'd appreciate input on ...
The only issue I'm concerned about is the lower flipper coils heating up to the point of making them noticeably weaker on ramp shots.
I adjusted the flipper opto bds by shimming the top a bit for the interrupters to go deeper (minimizing light leakage)
This seems to have made it a bit better.
Other ideas on this ...
Not sure that introducing fans on the coils is truly helpful but I would like to hear experiences.
Are there software settings for flipper strength that others have experimented with?
I see that the coils are RED 11630 ... has anyone swapped these for orange or maybe the left one for BLUE? Don't want too strong.
Otherwise...
Love the strategy of holding off on left saucer until you collect as many characters as you can.
Multiple characters make multiball much more interesting!
Love the timeout feature of MARK IT ZERO shot to the saucer... a very subtle hurry-up
The bowling feature is way cool and unique! Much more interesting than I anticipated.

I’m not sure if this is relevant to your situation, but not long after I received my machine back in 2016 DP sent replacement flipper coils out to all owners because the ones installed from the factory were incorrect. This may have been fixed on later games, but I have no problems making ramp shots even during long games.

As far as the rule go - there isn’t a great deal of strategy etc, but collecting bowling balls for specific characters doubles their jackpot shots in multiball. This video does a good job of explaining the nuances of the rules:

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Mind taking a picture of them?

Sure, no problem. I’m out of town for the weekend but will do tomorrow night when I get home.

#150 4 years ago

Not sure on that one mate. May have to be from windows also. I really don’t know. Never used apple product for code updates

Nah I was using Macs exclusively back in the early days of owning TBL and had no issues updating the code.

#177 4 years ago

Looks identical to mine.

#242 4 years ago

Thank you! Game looks fantastic. I possibly have 2 issues. 1. Whenever I hit the left orbit, and it comes around and down from the Maude trident area and always goes sdtm. So basically left orbit is always a drain. Can someone please tell me where it is suppose to go when hit at full speed? Perhaps a video of your game doing it?
2. The car mech. When the car comes out and goes in. It’s not smooth. It’s like jittery? For lack of a better term. Like notchy? Is that normal? How does the car come out and go back in for you?

I had the same issue with left orbit shots going SDTM on return. Barry had me bend the ball guide to the left a bit so that it returned to the top of the left flipper, but be careful - I ended up with a tiny bit of playfield damage making the adjustment.

Re the car, check out some videos of the game on YouTube to compare. I uploaded a couple not long after getting the game and there is also the Bowen PAPA tutorial.

Also just got bowling and the holder for the ball (aimer) goes back and forth smooth but when it gets all the way to the right it stutters back and forth and then returns to normal. Then repeat. Normal? Or is there an adjustment?

Pdxmonkey has the right answer for you there. I had to do the same. Check out this post for instructions:

http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150

3 months later
#562 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I seem to recall version 0.51 was released years ago. It doesn't look like anything was changed.
Unless this is for the benefit of those 51 games that were shipped months ago that may have been running old software.

I've had the game for a few years and 0.48 was the most recent code until today - so as far as I'm aware this is new.

2 months later
#803 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Made a video showing the proto EA apron. Best place to see it in action is after the last ball

What power do you have your flippers set at? They look much snappier than mine!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustLikeMe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=JustLikeMe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.