Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 56 12 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3236 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1010 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1010 (resized).jpeg
King On Throne (resized).jpg
20240415_202251 (resized).jpg
TBL HALO's (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,297 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 146.
#4501 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

"Veel geluk!' to our Dutch friends on Saturday's World Cup match!

I guess they’ll be rolling on Shabbos.

#4502 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Issue resolved quickly with Rensh quick support to roll me back to 1.0 Very pleased with DP support.

Thanks. You are welcome.

I always try to follow the threads to but an email is always better as it is more visible as a reminder

#4503 1 year ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I guess they’ll be rolling on Shabbos.

#4504 1 year ago

Thanks.

May the best team win as long as it’s the Dutch one

Just kidding. Good luck to the US too. Hope we are gonna see a nice match whatever the outcome is.

#4505 1 year ago

World Cup…?
Where is World Cup???

#4506 1 year ago

Thanks. You as well: good luck!

#4507 1 year ago

Game has started. Good luck to all parties, may the best team win

03CBB2A6-DB93-4A93-9B05-4175000728BE (resized).jpeg03CBB2A6-DB93-4A93-9B05-4175000728BE (resized).jpeg
#4508 1 year ago

Sorry dudes

NL - US : 1-0

But it ain’t over yet

1F3184E8-26DD-4427-B7A7-8FD15C5B00A7 (resized).jpeg1F3184E8-26DD-4427-B7A7-8FD15C5B00A7 (resized).jpegFC423AB2-D2F8-493F-9B5D-42F5C837563C (resized).jpegFC423AB2-D2F8-493F-9B5D-42F5C837563C (resized).jpeg
#4509 1 year ago

Strike !!

2-0

But, US is playing strong and it ain’t over till the fat lady sinks (or the Dirty underdonnies have been recovered)

1BC6E407-3CFB-4C34-8E96-BF6A7DE97803 (resized).jpeg1BC6E407-3CFB-4C34-8E96-BF6A7DE97803 (resized).jpegA09DA376-3196-4146-80A6-0F2C71A110A3 (resized).jpegA09DA376-3196-4146-80A6-0F2C71A110A3 (resized).jpeg
#4510 1 year ago

US dominates the entire first half but down 2-0. Disappointing

Back to tbl - I took screenshots of what I’m talking about regarding no instructions on screen when playing modes. What an I missing?

DDC62699-A3ED-4405-AEB0-9BC6313F897E (resized).jpegDDC62699-A3ED-4405-AEB0-9BC6313F897E (resized).jpegEDDB5986-711D-42AC-AB8D-3E26AC82065B (resized).jpegEDDB5986-711D-42AC-AB8D-3E26AC82065B (resized).jpeg
#4511 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Strike !!
2-0 ...

Fuck it Dude. Let's go bowling!

#4512 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Back to tbl - I took screenshots of what I’m talking about regarding no instructions on screen when playing modes. What an I missing?
[quoted image][quoted image]

The instructions are provided via on screen text and shot-specific flashing lights during the intro scene for every rug mode. The playfield lights also continue to pulse or flash to make it obvious what the goal is.

#4513 1 year ago

Fuck it Dude. Let's go bowling!

2-1 now so skip the bowling for now

Gonna be some nervous last 10 minutes.

#4514 1 year ago

Sorry guys but you put up a hell of a fight. You can leave the field with heads up high.

3-1 for Netherlands.

Back to TBL now.

#4515 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Sorry guys but you put up a hell of a fight. You can leave the field with heads up high.
3-1 for Netherlands.
Back to TBL now.

Congrats to the Oranje!

Gonna shoot for a high score entry on my TBL today in their honor.

#4516 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

One of these questions I always have to question myself what is the answer.

First impulse is that it’s always on there but checked some video gameplay in which I saw instructions only during the intro of a few rugmodes. But, as said, you can’t miss which shots to make looking at the playfield as the shots to make clearly lit up.

During carmodes it’s always there I believe.

#4517 1 year ago

I am about to install some mini post lights in my TBL, but had a crazy question to ask first. Has anyone had success tapping into LEDs on the TBL PCBs? Would be great to have the post lights follow the built in sling LEDs

#4518 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Strike !!
2-0
But, US is playing strong and it ain’t over till the fat lady sinks (or the Dirty underdonnies have been recovered)

US needs to adopt the "kick the striker in the balls" strategy that was used on them last game.

#4519 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

First impulse is that it’s always on there but checked some video gameplay in which I saw instructions only during the intro of a few rugmodes. But, as said, you can’t miss which shots to make looking at the playfield as the shots to make clearly lit up.

Rensh do you guys have any cheaper “seconds” playfields that are not too bad condition? Wall hangers. Like sometimes JJP will sell ones they rejected.

#4520 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something as instructions only appear before mode starts not during mode. Could be a good option to have especially for people who don’t play a lot of pinball. I had people over and they’re not paying attention all the time so having it on the screen would be helpful. At least an option to turn on our off in options

#4521 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

... Could be a good option to have especially for people who don’t play a lot of pinball. I had people over and they’re not paying attention all the time so having it on the screen would be helpful. ...

It's funny - I don't think this would matter for the majority of people that I have over that don't play pinball, as they're so overwhelmed and confused already on my modern games and just trying to flip the ball.

Just sayin'.

#4522 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something as instructions only appear before mode starts not during mode. Could be a good option to have especially for people who don’t play a lot of pinball. I had people over and they’re not paying attention all the time so having it on the screen would be helpful. At least an option to turn on our off in options

I did some play today and the rugmodes I did instructions were indeed only at the start and dissapeared when first shot was made. But still, the lights on the playfield clearly indicate which shots to make.

You could however file the request via the software issue tracker at

https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/dashboard?id=581bc065-9ac9-4235-858c-3e4bc182722e

#4523 1 year ago

It's awesome to have a game with so much pop culture love...lots of fun things to find on eBay

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4524 1 year ago

Finally got time this wknd to add some lighting, slow fade color changers in the saucer and scoop, one red led shining down on the rug and Jesus shot, a blue led strip under the upper pf to add some glow, and color changers accenting the left & right exits of the upper pf. Hard to totally capture in pics but here’s a couple and one of how it looks during bowling mode.
I also went with one of the Pinsider’s mashup of a mirror on the left and art on the right - I love how it turned it!

0D02BCB8-CB8C-479B-82DB-8A63FBC24A2C (resized).jpeg0D02BCB8-CB8C-479B-82DB-8A63FBC24A2C (resized).jpeg618072C6-5A0C-496D-B5C6-70BE8FFCEF39 (resized).jpeg618072C6-5A0C-496D-B5C6-70BE8FFCEF39 (resized).jpeg6F48CAF6-6DAE-4C3A-82B4-64AF538D9FBE (resized).jpeg6F48CAF6-6DAE-4C3A-82B4-64AF538D9FBE (resized).jpeg
#4525 1 year ago

Just played this game for the first time. What a fun game! Is this still in production by chance? Any way to order one?

#4526 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Just played this game for the first time. What a fun game! Is this still in production by chance? Any way to order one?

Yes and yes..
https://cointaker.com/products/the-big-lebowski

Mine took 15 months from day of order to delivery, don’t hold your breath for anything sooner if you order today IMHO.

#4527 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yes and yes..
https://cointaker.com/products/the-big-lebowski
Mine took 15 months from day of order to delivery, don’t hold your breath for anything sooner if you order today IMHO.

Being an owner. Are you still happy with your game. Still fun to play?

And what's with that laser cut apron upgrade that cointaker didn't provide any pictures of.

#4528 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

And what's with that laser cut apron upgrade that cointaker didn't provide any pictures of.

Not a great pic. Little fuzzy, but it is beautiful imo.
https://cointaker.com/products/tbl-stary-lit-apron1

#4529 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Yes and yes seriously though with the new code and the custom music package the game is incredible!

#4530 1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback. I've only had 7-8 games on it and it the audio was turned down being it was on location. I was traveling through Brooklyn yesterday and hit barcade, sunshine laundromat speakeasy, and jackbar. Of all the games I played TBL had me smiling and having fun.

Bond was at two locations and it had great shots but the gameplay just wasn't fun the most.

Seeing how damn much TBL is to order I just wanted to see what you owners had to say. I'll make up my mind later the week after spooky doo trailers drop.

#4531 1 year ago

Anyone have any pictures of the deluxe laser cut lit apron option for the extra 500 bucks? Preferably installed.

#4532 1 year ago

Its EA version but besides the word Achiever Edition the starry lit apron is the same

#4533 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Anyone have any pictures of the deluxe laser cut lit apron option for the extra 500 bucks? Preferably installed.

EA = Early Achiever (FWIW). Those who pre-ordered the game in 2014.

More info re: buying game here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club

#4534 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I have one coming this week. I'll take pics.

#4535 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I have one coming this week. I'll take pics.

Video. Looks like it demands an in-action testimonial.

#4536 1 year ago

Does someone have the link to the custom music package, just got our machine last week and the music could use a little polish.

#4537 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Does someone have the link to the custom music package, just got our machine last week and the music could use a little polish.

Here is 1 option (it’s awesome) sorry don’t have a link but here is a song list, Plays different songs randomly like a jukebox at ball start, seamless integration with the code.
CE799CF7-D0C9-4EF8-B2B5-91304DA2F065 (resized).jpegCE799CF7-D0C9-4EF8-B2B5-91304DA2F065 (resized).jpeg

#4538 1 year ago

Here is the latest version. PM me for more details. Rug Modes not available yet (in testing). I was going to post a video to show some of the rug modes, but I absolutely sucked tonight and almost embarrassed to share. Might try again tomorrow lol.

==========
Hotel California
==========

1. Hotel California (Gipsy kings version)
2. Green River
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. Sympathy for the Devil
5. Baba O' Riley
6. Evil Ways (Santana)

=========
Oye Como Va
=========

1. Man in Me
2. Oye Como Va
3. The Gambler
4. Gimme Shelter
5. Ring of Fire
6. Sultans of Swing

===============
Run through the Jungle
===============

1. Run through the Jungle
2. Proud Mary
3. Paint it Black
4. Born on the bayou
5. Miss you (Rolling Stones)
6. Hurricane

=========
Rug Modes
=========

1. Where’s The Money - My Mood Swings
2. Ransom Note - Requiem Mass in D minor
3. Female Form - Standing On the Corner
4. Ringer - Mucha Muchacha
5. See What Happens - Viva Las Vegas
6. Donny - Behave yourself

#4539 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Video. Looks like it demands an in-action testimonial.

Why not? It's been a while since I streamed.

#4540 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Why not? It's been a while since I streamed.

Just looks like it's keyed to the light show. You don't have to stream, just take a video, post it on youtube, post the link and pinside will embed it.

#4541 1 year ago

#4542 1 year ago

Excuse the terrible play. Got a few rug modes to show the music. Will try for more tomorrow.

#4543 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Here you go, it’s $599... like you might want to hit an ATM because it’s worth it man

95B9ECA0-5CBE-4D0D-A828-B8C800EA30A1 (resized).jpeg95B9ECA0-5CBE-4D0D-A828-B8C800EA30A1 (resized).jpeg
#4544 1 year ago

Thanks for the pics and vids everyone. The apron and custom music are must haves. IMO. I can't believe this game was completly off my radar. I knew it existed but never seen one. I guess out of sight out of mind.

Just to set my expectations, and to not be disappointed are there any code updates and new modes coming in the future. Or is this a baked cake from Dutch and that's all she wrote.

#4545 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Thanks for the pics and vids everyone. The apron and custom music are must haves. IMO. I can't believe this game was completly off my radar. I knew it existed but never seen one. I guess out of sight out of mind.
Just to set my expectations, and to not be disappointed are there any code updates and new modes coming in the future. Or is this a baked cake from Dutch and that's all she wrote.

Never say never but Rel 100 has been reached very recent. Yes, there are some plans for a rel 1.10 but don’t expect new modes or other significant changes during gameplay.

So, buy on what you see now and not on what you hope for in the future.

#4546 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Never say never but Rel 100 has been reached very recent. Yes, there are some plans for a rel 1.10 but don’t expect new modes or other significant changes during gameplay.
So, buy on what you see now and not on what you hope for in the future.

Good advice for all pinball purchases!

#4547 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

... are there any code updates and new modes coming in the future. Or is this a baked cake from Dutch and that's all she wrote.

The 1.0 (actually v1.01 now) cake was in the oven a LONG time and is very tasty!

Don't just take others' word for it though - go play TBL yourself or watch a stream. Here's one that features a lot of the v1.0 code:

#4548 1 year ago

I agree, the code is :chefs kiss:

I don't expect anything other than bugfixes, frankly. And I only know of one bug (profile-earned high scores off by one)

#4549 1 year ago

More gameplay that shows music, rug modes, and my terrible gameplay

#4550 1 year ago

I love it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 7,297 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/91?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.