735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 09 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 46 AM (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 147.
#4401 1 year ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

That's a good suggestion, I will make it so.[quoted image]

#4402 1 year ago

New operational manual rel 1.00 and rules charts are now also available @ DP website

https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_downloads

Also hi-res version can be downloaded

#4403 1 year ago

Treated myself on a DP logo neon sign today

133E3BE3-BCDF-494A-915B-ECE625252047 (resized).jpeg133E3BE3-BCDF-494A-915B-ECE625252047 (resized).jpeg
#4404 1 year ago

You got an IM instead of aTBL under it

#4405 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Treated myself on a DP logo neon sign today
[quoted image]

Where can someone buy dp signs such as these?

Asking for research purposes.

#4406 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

You got an IM instead of aTBL under it

I know, but it is there

E48E5C22-F597-443A-9C5E-A3B21C46A275 (resized).jpegE48E5C22-F597-443A-9C5E-A3B21C46A275 (resized).jpeg
#4407 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Where can someone buy dp signs such as these?
Asking for research purposes.

I got one of the very first but a shipment is expected to go to CT likely this year. So, best to contact Melissa for pricing and availability for your research.

It’s not neon but led by the way.

#4408 1 year ago

All-

I am looking for some help with new Arch Linux used on TBL. Looking for an Linux “expert” who can help with automount of drives and error.

Maybe you know someone that can help - just ping me.
Thx!

#4409 1 year ago

I know his role was small but still legendary. Everyone knows that “Liam and me we’re gonna F*** you up!” Jim and I became buddies after I met him at Lebowskifest in 2017. Mostly because he had a crush on my wife haha. But we kept in contact on and off between Lebowskifests. Well my buddies in The Achievers let me and my wife know that Jim passed away this morning. I don’t have the game but for those that do make sure you push start a few times in Jim’s honor.

14C4B08D-DAA9-413F-95BB-C70A0CED970A.gif14C4B08D-DAA9-413F-95BB-C70A0CED970A.gif36322C0A-7AF8-4338-AE90-414E74280C07.jpeg36322C0A-7AF8-4338-AE90-414E74280C07.jpeg6A728A0F-C019-4C65-89F1-9227AB001C68.jpeg6A728A0F-C019-4C65-89F1-9227AB001C68.jpegB93043EC-D246-40F9-8893-95ABF7AE4AE9.jpegB93043EC-D246-40F9-8893-95ABF7AE4AE9.jpeg
#4410 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I know his role was small but still legendary. Everyone knows that “Liam and me we’re gonna F*** you up!” Jim and I became buddies after I met him at Lebowskifest in 2017. Mostly because he had a crush on my wife haha. But we kept in contact on and off between Lebowskifests. Well my buddies in The Achievers let me and my wife know that Jim passed away this morning. I don’t have the game but for those that do make sure you push start a few times in Jim’s honor.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry to hear that and for your loss. What was Jim’s Pinside name?

#4411 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Sorry to hear that and for your loss. What was Jim’s Pinside name?

He wasn’t on Pinside or really a pinballer. Just The Jesus’ bowling partner and sidekick in the movie.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0393841/

B1CD2F81-7D04-48A2-A12C-38A06495354E.gifB1CD2F81-7D04-48A2-A12C-38A06495354E.gif
#4412 1 year ago

Sorry to hear. The two were such a stark contrast that it worked so well in the movie

#4413 1 year ago

Made another playlist at the request of another user. Happy to distribute to others. PM for details. This playlist sticks more to the TBL theme:

So is the idea here that I have to manually switch out the tunes or is there a way to automate that?

I am interested in the concept if it will randomly or auto switch music. Sorry if I am not reading previous relevant threads.

#4414 1 year ago

Now the topper is officially done

DD3F8BF9-B61C-472E-933C-9AD82134E7DB (resized).jpegDD3F8BF9-B61C-472E-933C-9AD82134E7DB (resized).jpeg
#4415 1 year ago

Hello all. Wow seems like I have been reading this thread for weeks there is a lot of great information here as always. Placed an order with CT end of October and am a huge fan of this movie and pin. I already have a list going for mods and must have items very excited to get this NIB pin #4 in the man cave. Anyone have a clue what my wait time might be? Melissa said probably this summer but I would be thrilled to see it this time 2023. Just wondering what other people are experiencing.

#4416 1 year ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

... Anyone have a clue what my wait time might be? Melissa said probably this summer but I would be thrilled to see it this time 2023. Just wondering what other people are experiencing.

Lots of order to payment to delivery time info here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club

#4417 1 year ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

Hello all. Wow seems like I have been reading this thread for weeks there is a lot of great information here as always. Placed an order with CT end of October and am a huge fan of this movie and pin. I already have a list going for mods and must have items very excited to get this NIB pin #4 in the man cave. Anyone have a clue what my wait time might be? Melissa said probably this summer but I would be thrilled to see it this time 2023. Just wondering what other people are experiencing.

12-13 months

#4418 1 year ago

4EA46AB7-55A9-49F6-A9AE-1F9274B19C27 (resized).jpeg4EA46AB7-55A9-49F6-A9AE-1F9274B19C27 (resized).jpegAs not many people got the Achiever Edition plate on their game, I am making a Limited Edition plate available for the Big Lebowski. Below is a draft of the Limited Edition plate that can be customized with your game's serial number. It can come in silver or gold text/logos and a black background. Size will be 1.5 x 5 inches. If you want it a big larger, just PM what you are looking for. Also below are some other plates I have made that will give you an idea of how they look when printed.

It really ties the game together Thanks.

4B230AE2-2372-4602-B3BF-4BED77244CF4 (resized).jpeg4B230AE2-2372-4602-B3BF-4BED77244CF4 (resized).jpeg975E68CC-2BD9-4915-B6A5-B88FCA06BFAC (resized).png975E68CC-2BD9-4915-B6A5-B88FCA06BFAC (resized).png
#4419 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]As not many people got the Achiever Edition plate on their game, I am making a Limited Edition plate available for the Big Lebowski. Below is a draft of the Limited Edition plate that can be customized with your game's serial number. It can come in silver or gold text/logos and a black background. Size will be 1.5 x 5 inches. If you want it a big larger, just PM what you are looking for. Also below are some other plates I have made that will give you an idea of how they look when printed.
It really ties the game together Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]

A "Limited Edition" plate for a not limited pinball ?
What will be your limit ? Number 267 of 18653 ?
There is a reason for the Achiever Edition , it is not just an optical thing.
I dont understand this ....

EDIT: Ahhh ... you have an engraver shop and you are flooding every "Club thread" to sell your plagues. So it is just a commercial kind of spam for the signs.
I understand that you want to sell this plates, but making every pin to a limited ... mhhh.

#4420 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

EDIT: Ahhh ... you have an engraver shop and you are flooding every "Club thread" to sell your plagues. So it is just a commercial kind of spam for the signs.
I understand that you want to sell this plates, but making every pin to a limited ... mhhh.

Yeah. Strangely, people seem into this from responses in other threads. Is "sad flex" a thing?

#4421 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Sorry, thought some owners might want to add an edition plate to their game. I am looking for a volunteer in the US to receive a few free plates to see what size/color might look best. Please PM if interested in assisting. Thanks.

#4422 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I agree with everything you said here, and the ignore feature is helpful in these cases.

#4423 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Sorry, thought some owners might want to add an edition plate to their game. I am looking for a volunteer in the US to receive a few free plates to see what size/color might look best. Please PM if interested in assisting. Thanks.

Thank you, I am not intrested.
I have a "Limited Achiver Edition" with a plate on the apron ... therefor I have no need for a second plate on the game stating that my game is kind of a "LE" were I know it is not a limited pinball. DP can build TBL for the next 200 years if the demand is there.
I also see no reason to make out of any "Pro version" a "limited Pro version". It makes no sense to me.

#4424 1 year ago

After 16 patiently waiting months my new rug finally just arrived!

43A3CA84-DDCF-4B21-B24D-AA7604786892 (resized).jpeg43A3CA84-DDCF-4B21-B24D-AA7604786892 (resized).jpeg
#4425 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

[quoted image]

Congrats Dude!

Check the box - I hear DP, as a special bonus, is including a game with every rug.

#4426 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Congrats Dude!
Check the box - I hear DP, as a special bonus, is including a game with every rug.

And they did! Now just waiting on my wife to slap this sucker on her back and walk it off the truck, it’s frkn solid wood heavy!

78245EA6-0DA6-4C42-B870-CC758DF7FF7E (resized).jpeg78245EA6-0DA6-4C42-B870-CC758DF7FF7E (resized).jpeg
#4427 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

And they did! Now just waiting on my wife to slap this sucker on her back and walk it off the truck, it’s frkn solid wood heavy! [quoted image]

Congrats Dude - just wait until you put that music in...

#4428 1 year ago

I applied the slight bend to the rug microswitch using a leaf adjustment tool and it registers hits very reliably now.

I did the bend just to the right of the actuator nub on the switch body and bent down around 10-15 degrees.

Night and day difference, thanks Rensh !

Now if I can settle the cabinet rattles this thing will be perfect.

#4429 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I applied the slight bend to the rug microswitch using a leaf adjustment tool and it registers hits very reliably now.
I did the bend just to the right of the actuator nub on the switch body and bent down around 10-15 degrees.
Night and day difference, thanks Rensh !
Now if I can settle the cabinet rattles this thing will be perfect.

Put electrical tape on both sides of the glass (so that the tape wraps even on the top and bottom). When you slide the glass in it will be much tighter and you can't see the electrical tape. Rattles should go away...

#4430 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]As not many people got the Achiever Edition plate on their game, I am making a Limited Edition plate available for the Big Lebowski. Below is a draft of the Limited Edition plate that can be customized with your game's serial number. It can come in silver or gold text/logos and a black background. Size will be 1.5 x 5 inches. If you want it a big larger, just PM what you are looking for. Also below are some other plates I have made that will give you an idea of how they look when printed.
It really ties the game together Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]

Uh... no. But thanks for spamming the group.

#4431 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

[quoted image]

They “fucking pissed” on your other rug?

#4432 1 year ago

So my TBL arrived today and I’m just loving it. The build quality especially - well done. Feels old school. Everything seems to be working except the left ramp Diverter - sometimes it doesn’t allow the ball to get locked and diverts it even though both targets are lit. Any suggestions or remedies to address it? I’ve searched on the forums bc I feel like others have had this issue but I’m not seeing a solution. Something must be loose.

And the custom music by jyeakley is so good.

#4433 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

So my TBL arrived today and I’m just loving it. ...

Congrats and, welcome back Dude!

#4434 1 year ago

You guys are making me jealous. I paid in full in August so hoping my # gets called soon!

#4435 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Congrats Dude - just wait until you put that music in...

I put it and the right orbit end cap mod to divert the ball to the left flipper both in first thing before I even powered it on, it sounds amazing man thanks again!! The randomizer at game start is money and every other song feels/sounds soo good! I was definitely inspired on my 4th game and 2nd White Russian I cleared 4 of the 6 tasks to get close to the dude abides and racked up what I guess is a decent score on this one while my poor buddy watched me have a 20 min ball 3 hah(:
I had several switch errors those first few games mostly just needed to gap several, and then the top gate on the ramp behind the upper pf was sticking and it just needed a little bending so it wouldn't bind. All of the top rollover switches seem like I may need to bend them down a tad cause even though I have the game set up pretty steep the ball still gets hung on those every once in a while because they stick up so far. All easy adjustments for a nib so no sweat of my pumpkin spice Caucasian!

IMG_0789 (resized).jpgIMG_0789 (resized).jpg
#4436 1 year ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

You guys are making me jealous. I paid in full in August so hoping my # gets called soon!

I paid in full in Aug as well, and hadn’t heard an update in a month then all the sudden Friday I got email & texts with FedEx LTL info to schedule delivery, so you could be any day now!

#4437 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I paid in full in Aug as well, and hadn’t heard an update in a month then all the sudden Friday I got email & texts with FedEx LTL info to schedule delivery, so you could be any day now!

Looking forward to it!

#4438 1 year ago

So I fixed the one issue I was having with mine. Build date august 22 (I’m the second owner but only 100 plays on it so - basically new). Posting my solution here in the event anyone has this happen again. I’m also contacting Dutch so they’re aware and can include in their manual. Their support is great btw for a boutique.

My left ramp Diverter would sway left and right when you push on it and that sway would lead to the Diverter catching the ramp plastic and missing the hole in the ramp to drop when triggered by the lock shot. This resulted in an inability to lock a ball as the ball would constantly be diverted.

The fix here is that there are two screws that hold the Diverter metal arm to the metal rod that is controlled by the solenoid. At the factory they installed this to the metal rod way too high and therefore it was able to swing above the cut in the ramp and actually hit the ramp when the metal rod beneath the pf would drop, resulting in the ball just being diverted.

To resolve I held the nut in the back and unscrewed each screw a little (see yellow arrows of what I unscrewed) so I can lower that metal arm a little. Enough so that it couldn’t possibly miss that hole in the ramp to drop (basically sits now right in it vs above the hole). All good.

The quality of the flipper feel , mechs, pf, sound equipment and code (for what I’m looking for which is not Toy Story dumb but not pirates complex) is fantastic. Like a new Bally’s pin but built in 2022. Very happy.
15FC18EE-FBA8-4779-BADB-4961D313D2D5 (resized).jpeg15FC18EE-FBA8-4779-BADB-4961D313D2D5 (resized).jpeg

#4439 1 year ago

Interesting, thanks.

Will be discussed at the weekly production meeting. First time for me at least.

#4440 1 year ago

Glad you have it fixed delt31 and can now enjoy…it’s such a great game.

Quoted from delt31:

So I fixed the one issue I was having with mine. Build date august 22 (I’m the second owner but only 100 plays on it so - basically new). Posting my solution here in the event anyone has this happen again. I’m also contacting Dutch so they’re aware and can include in their manual. Their support is great btw for a boutique.
My left ramp Diverter would sway left and right when you push on it and that sway would lead to the Diverter catching the ramp plastic and missing the hole in the ramp to drop when triggered by the lock shot. This resulted in an inability to lock a ball as the ball would constantly be diverted.
The fix here is that there are two screws that hold the Diverter metal arm to the metal rod that is controlled by the solenoid. At the factory they installed this to the metal rod way too high and therefore it was able to swing above the cut in the ramp and actually hit the ramp when the metal rod beneath the pf would drop, resulting in the ball just being diverted.
To resolve I held the nut in the back and unscrewed each screw a little (see yellow arrows of what I unscrewed) so I can lower that metal arm a little. Enough so that it couldn’t possibly miss that hole in the ramp to drop (basically sits now right in it vs above the hole). All good.
The quality of the flipper feel , mechs, pf, sound equipment and code (for what I’m looking for which is not Toy Story dumb but not pirates complex) is fantastic. Like a new Bally’s pin but built in 2022. Very happy.
[quoted image]

#4441 1 year ago

What is the status of lit aprons going out? I got my TBL over a month ago but no lit apron. Radio silence from cointaker. They say they will let me know when it ships. Invoice for everything paid in July.

#4442 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

What is the status of lit aprons going out? I got my TBL over a month ago but no lit apron. Radio silence from cointaker. They say they will let me know when it ships. Invoice for everything paid in July.

Same, I emailed Melissa this week and waiting to hear back.

#4443 1 year ago
Quoted from benime:

Same, I emailed Melissa this week and waiting to hear back.

Same, I paid for my apron almost a month ago - silence.

#4444 1 year ago

Hello everyone,

We have another update ready: v1.01
This time we are mainly fixing bugs and tweaking things that were introduced in 1.00, but also some general improvements. See the attached changelog or the download page for more details:
https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_software

There is more in the works but we first wanted to get these improvements out to you guys.

Enjoy and have a great weekend,

Team Dutch Pinball

2022-11-25 15_30_56-The Big Lebowski™ Pinball changelog (resized).png2022-11-25 15_30_56-The Big Lebowski™ Pinball changelog (resized).png
#4445 1 year ago

KoenHeltzel Great stuff!

Something to put on the list for 1.02 - the high scores are off by one.

Meaning, if you get the Grand Champion, it says you acheived High Score #1.
If you get High Score #1, it says you got HS #2, etc.

The actual high score list is correct, it's just the award at end of game that is off.

#4446 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

KoenHeltzel Great stuff!
Something to put on the list for 1.02 - the high scores are off by one.
Meaning, if you get the Grand Champion, it says you acheived High Score #1.
If you get High Score #1, it says you got HS #2, etc.
The actual high score list is correct, it's just the award at end of game that is off.

Thanks, I have added it to our issue tracker.
It only seems to be the case if you already have your profile selected.

#4447 1 year ago

Is there shaker motor code in TBL and ifso which model works with it? Thanks

About to watch the Netherlands play and get some Dude games in! I offered to temporarily put a red light under the White Russian and drink bloody Mary’s while we play but ppl are afraid the Dude will get indigestion.

#4448 1 year ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Thanks, I have added it to our issue tracker.
It only seems to be the case if you already have your profile selected.

That makes sense, as we always select our profiles.

#4449 1 year ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Hello everyone,
We have another update ready: v1.01

Successfully installed and played. Thanks Koen and DP team!

#4450 1 year ago

Just curious - what flipper should the ball return to when hitting the left orbit?

As it goes around and exits underneath the right spinner?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.50
15,000 (OBO)
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 7,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/89?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.