IMG_5894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 147.
#4201 1 year ago

Just uploaded new version service FAQ, rel 0.66 this time

https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_support

#4202 1 year ago

Does anyone know of a real knocker kit that would work on TBL? If not, anyone with skills want to make one? I’m a buyer.

#4203 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

On a German forum somebody posted his solution for cooling, guess it’s the Ferrari under the cooling systems.
He made a water cooling system
Wow. Needless to say he has no thermal issues
[quoted image]

With the amount of shock and vibration on those coils from the flipper action, putting water in the mix seems like a recipe for disaster.

#4204 1 year ago

Put a post rubber here and the Donny loop drain is 95% reduced.

20221022_114337 (resized).jpg20221022_114337 (resized).jpg
#4205 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:Put a post rubber here and the Donny loop drain is 95% reduced.
[quoted image]

Looks like this might lead to the balls directly hitting or glazing off of the sharp angled end of the guide rail. The 3d printed piece on Etsy covers the end as well as nudges the guide out, so you don’t trash the pinballs from hitting the sharp edge.

#4206 1 year ago

i put a small bead of UV hardener on the very edge of that metal piece. Kicks the ball out perfectly to the left flipper now. Been that way for about 7 months and has about 700 plays on it since then. Still working great.

#4207 1 year ago

Anyone else having this issue with the new code. I can't figure out if a certain event is triggering it. It has happened to me 4 times now and I don't play a lot of games on this pin. The flippers go dead for about 5 seconds and the ball drains, but the game doesn't act like the ball has drained. Flippers reactivate and the game starts a ball search and just continues ball searches until I turn the game off and restart it. I haven't seen this brought up before and was wondering if anyone else has seen this or just me.

Thanks

#4208 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Anyone else having this issue with the new code. I can't figure out if a certain event is triggering it. It has happened to me 4 times now and I don't play a lot of games on this pin. The flippers go dead for about 5 seconds and the ball drains, but the game doesn't act like the ball has drained. Flippers reactivate and the game starts a ball search and just continues ball searches until I turn the game off and restart it. I haven't seen this brought up before and was wondering if anyone else has seen this or just me.
Thanks

I'm having a similar issue under the old code

#4209 1 year ago
Quoted from palmab03:

I'm having a similar issue under the old code

I never had it under the old code, only since I did the latest update.

#4210 1 year ago

My avengers did that and found it was caused by my pinstadiums drawing too much power. Switched to another flasher and it was fine. Probably a gi draw issue. Check mods or aftermarket stuff.

#4211 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

My avengers did that and found it was caused by my pinstadiums drawing too much power. Switched to another flasher and it was fine. Probably a gi draw issue. Check mods or aftermarket stuff.

It would be nice if the mod makers published their max current draw in amps for the mods they offer. I'm about to add that to my fan kits. It will make it a lot easier on users that are stacking mods on single points to make sure they are not exceeding the power available.

#4212 1 year ago

Hi , is there wr mode i can purchase, drink on the game look too pale

#4213 1 year ago

the lighting is great on TBL. should never be a need for pinstadiums on TBL.

#4214 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Just uploaded new version service FAQ, rel 0.66 this time
https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_support

Thanks so much. The service FAQ has been super helpful!

#4215 1 year ago

DUDE, THIS NEW CODE IS FIRE!!!!!! Thank you so much Rensh

#4216 1 year ago

Yeah the new code is really awesome. I do think that if you get the bowling on the skill shot it should delay the ball save a bit because I suck and need all the help I can get. lol

#4217 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Cloned and sent out first 10 drives this morning! PM me if anyone else needs assistance and I will send another batch soon!

Last few drives are going out tomorrow and then I am all caught up. Still have a few extras left if anybody is interested. Please PM for details.

#4218 1 year ago

For those that were asking, the product announcement for the new Tibetan Breeze:ZEN flipper cooling system that works on Big Lebowski is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tibetan-breezezen-for-jjp-cgc-spooky-pinball-bros-flipper-cooling#post-7206913

#4219 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For those that were asking, the product announcement for the new Tibetan Breeze:ZEN flipper cooling system that works on Big Lebowski is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tibetan-breezezen-for-jjp-cgc-spooky-pinball-bros-flipper-cooling#post-7206913

How much are these going to cost?

#4220 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

How much are these going to cost?

Two flipper version $210. Three flipper version $300. I don't have a 4 flipper boxed set, but if people want to cover all 4 flippers in a game, I plan to have a single bracket add-on kit available.

#4221 1 year ago

I got all the way through The Dude Abides tonight. Friggin' fantastic, especially the very end. I definitely could have used the flipper coolers as the game went on.

Are there any plans to have it save additional scores or achievements like number of mark it zeros, Nihilist showdown champion, etc.?

#4222 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I got all the way through The Dude Abides tonight. Friggin' fantastic, especially the very end. I definitely could have used the flipper coolers as the game went on.
Are there any plans to have it save additional scores or achievements like number of mark it zeros, Nihilist showdown champion, etc.?

Achievements are there in rel 1.00, see earlier post concept rules manual.

#4223 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Yeah the new code is really awesome. I do think that if you get the bowling on the skill shot it should delay the ball save a bit because I suck and need all the help I can get. lol

This is a good idea. Maybe worth submitting on the Dutch page for future code tweaks?

#4224 1 year ago

The suggestion has already been made: https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/tbl-180/Ball-Save-time-AFTER-lets-go-bowling
Personally I think that's too much hand holding.

#4225 1 year ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

The suggestion has already been made: https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/tbl-180/Ball-Save-time-AFTER-lets-go-bowling

That was me! I forgot I submitted that. I know what you are saying but seeing the ball save blink while you are bowling kind of lacks polish in my opinion. But its a minor detail.

#4226 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Achievements are there in rel 1.00, see earlier post concept rules manual.

Thanks, I need to check out which achievements are there. I was thinking of something like "Jesus Jackpot Champion" which would total up all the Jesus jackpot scores throughout the game and display it along with the regular high scores and the new bowling scores.

#4227 1 year ago

Is it just me or is bowling a little harder since the update? I'm seeing more splits than I used to but it is highly probable that I'm just trigger happy. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if it is harder.

#4228 1 year ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

Is it just me or is bowling a little harder since the update? I'm seeing more splits than I used to but it is highly probable that I'm just trigger happy. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if it is harder.

I honestly don't see a difference. Having said this, is there a way to dial in the bowling shots? The right side of mine is off.... I can hit a pin dead on and it acts like it didn't hit it. I have to purposely aim a little to the left of the pin for it to knock it down.

#4229 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I honestly don't see a difference. Having said this, is there a way to dial in the bowling shots? The right side of mine is off.... I can hit a pin dead on and it acts like it didn't hit it. I have to purposely aim a little to the left of the pin for it to knock it down.

Same, and though I've never messed with the settings, I think it has something to do with having the gutters on and off. I have the right gutter on but the left one off, so everything is skewed left.

That's my guess, I'm not certain if that's the reason or not. That's the way it came out of the box so I just left it.

#4230 1 year ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

I think I’d disagree here, since the intent of a ball save is to avoid a huge bummer man, if it bounces some weird way and dumps an out lane or goes SDTM right after entering the play field…that’s just no fun. Could be nice if players had the same on-play field grace period no matter which of the three launch shots they go for (and accomplish)

#4231 1 year ago

I could have sworn that there was a setting discussed where you could reduce the number of rug modes required to get the achievement. I just walked through the rules settings and didn't see it. Is there a way to do it?

#4232 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I could have sworn that there was a setting discussed where you could reduce the number of rug modes required to get the achievement. I just walked through the rules settings and didn't see it. Is there a way to do it?

No. But there is a setting to reduce the number of hits the rug takes between each mode. I reduced that and feel it's much more less aggravating now.

#4233 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Same. I don't even try to hit the roving pin on the right side.

#4234 1 year ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

I noticed that too. The regular 10 pin frames seem a bit harder to roll strikes, and I'm seeing more splits on shots that are just a little off that would have left a single pin on the old code.

#4235 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I noticed that too. The regular 10 pin frames seem a bit harder to roll strikes, and I'm seeing more splits on shots that are just a little off that would have left a single pin on the old code.

I 100% notice this too since updating. Used to get strikes probably 40-50% of the time now I would say it is 10-20% at best. I feel like I've played it enough to safely say it's not an anomaly, seems something has changed. I haven't touched any settings. Not necessarily splits either, it will leave like 1 pin in the middle sometimes or just some random mix of them

#4236 1 year ago

Curious what your spot is for strikes? I try to hit it just to the left or right of the 1 pin. I hit it about 10 percent of the time. Frustrating.

Also, a strike can only be called a strike if all 10 pins go down in my opinion. I would consider a code update to not call anything else a strike.

#4237 1 year ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

Quoted from KSP1138:

Quoted from bemmett:

I 100% notice this too since updating. Used to get strikes probably 40-50% of the time now I would say it is 10-20% at best. I feel like I've played it enough to safely say it's not an anomaly, seems something has changed. I haven't touched any settings. Not necessarily splits either, it will leave like 1 pin in the middle sometimes or just some random mix of them

It is harder. These are league games now Dudes.

And for those keeping track, I currently need to aim a little to the right on my game.

#4238 1 year ago

Just as soon as I thought I had all the kinks worked out... what does this mean? Any reason why my upper playfield flipper doesn't always work?

I've only got 50 games on this and getting tired of this never being able to play 2 games in a row.

20221014_205440 (resized).jpg20221014_205440 (resized).jpg
#4239 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Just as soon as I thought I had all the kinks worked out... what does this mean? Any reason why my upper playfield flipper doesn't always work?
I've only got 50 games on this and getting tired of this never being able to play 2 games in a row.
[quoted image]

I assume you’ve gone bowling in the last 21 games?

You know the upper flipper only works when the ball is up there, correct?

#4240 1 year ago

Have you made it to let’s go bowling in those 21 games?

#4241 1 year ago

In famous Steve Ritchie Words: Play Better !!

If you wanna increase the number of games in switch is reported when not used, this can be done in the Menu. See operational manual.

#4242 1 year ago

We haven’t heard if it was a 21 game miss of bowling (which is amazing, if so…it’s like a 75% skill shot, per ball)

#4243 1 year ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I assume you’ve gone bowling in the last 21 games?
You know the upper flipper only works when the ball is up there, correct?

Yeah I know it only works when the ball is up there.

And No I haven't gone blowing ever in this game, especially since if I try the skillshot option it only shoots the ball about a foot and falls back down.

#4244 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Yeah I know it only works when the ball is up there.
And No I haven't gone blowing ever in this game, especially since if I try the skillshot option it only shoots the ball about a foot and falls back down.

If you select the MPF skillshot the strength of the shootercoil is reduced as it doesnt have to go that far.

Now, likely the shootercoil tip isn’t properly aligned versus the ball. This causes it to reduce power transferred to the ball or makes it bounce in the shooterlane. Check and align.

#4245 1 year ago

Wow, it really does make the room!

Very happy it got here before Shabbos

4E28C91B-3251-455B-810C-62355A321006 (resized).jpeg4E28C91B-3251-455B-810C-62355A321006 (resized).jpeg
#4246 1 year ago

Has anyone looked into changing the flipper coils for more powerful ones?

Even at max power they feel spongy and unresponsive.

I'm guessing this is another p-roc game, as the last time I felt this was on RM.

#4247 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Has anyone looked into changing the flipper coils for more powerful ones?
Even at max power they feel spongy and unresponsive.
I'm guessing this is another p-roc game, as the last time I felt this was on RM.

Yeah, I think that's just the P-ROC feel. Did you gap the flipper switch blades as close as possible to each other and the flipper buttons to reduce button travel.

#4248 1 year ago

Well as I troubleshoot further I'm starting to think it's not the flipper power but the rug sensitivity.

I read the troubleshooting guide about it and confirmed the microswitch fires reliably when the actuator is gapped and I click it with my finger; it just seems like the overall travel required is too much.

- Is this a thing that will "work in" as the mech gets usage? (Game is new)
- Would weaker springs help?
- Would lubrication help?

#4249 1 year ago

Loving this pin and the new code!
Could anyone point me in the direction of any different music choices? I realize Dutch pinball doesn’t support it, but I thought there might be someone out there that has some options for uploading some new tunes.
Thanks!

#4250 1 year ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Loving this pin and the new code!
Could anyone point me in the direction of any different music choices? I realize Dutch pinball doesn’t support it, but I thought there might be someone out there that has some options for uploading some new tunes.
Thanks!

shoot me a pm - I got you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
There are 7,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/85?hl=ksp1138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.