Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif
IMG_1769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240410_145717026 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,279 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 146.
#301 4 years ago

Same experience here - once it's fixed it's fine. Mine had a TON of plays and after it was initially fixed was fine for the entire time it was on location (now getting fixed up since the subway fell apart)

Quoted from sd_tom:

ok so beyond the 'fix' with the zip tie.. other things i did (just looked at my emails with barry)

this mounting situation on the big pcb is not ideal.. especially the power pins (the bottom left area). i think in addition to what i wrote to barry, i eventually very carefully unplugged the p-roc from the main pcb and very slightly bent the power pins so they had better contact with the receiver end when the board was plugged in. but you have to be very careful to not bend the pins when unplugging it since theres a lot of pins / pulling the board off evenly is challenging.
and yeah, make sure some gorilla didn't overtighten any of the boards so they are now bowing.
good news is ive never had to go back in there and do it again or had p-roc not found errors

#302 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

What's the next size up?

Fl-11630

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Isn’t there a coil setting in the service menu to increase flippers s bit?

Yes but i dont see much change. Its fine for normal gameplay but when you play it for a long time the coils heat up and the ramps can be a chore so just a touch more power should do alot

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Yes but i dont see much change. Its fine for normal gameplay but when you play it for a long time the coils heat up and the ramps can be a chore so just a touch more power should do alot

Did you gauge your flippers?

#305 4 years ago

7pm eastern tonight I will be streaming The Big Lebowski in 1080p 60fps with direct video and a bowling alley cam!
Please join us at DeathSaveArcade on twitch! -VividPsychosis

Www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

7pm eastern tonight I will be streaming The Big Lebowski in 1080p 60fps with direct video and a bowling alley cam!
Please join us at DeathSaveArcade on twitch! -VividPsychosis
Www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade

High quality stream! Loved having a bowling alley view. Thanks Dude!

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks man!!! took me all day to setup and my equipment kept dying on me. Appreciate the view and support! If anyone missed the stream, just go to the link from my post and check out the video on demand! Game tutorial and play starts at 5min

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks for the stream! Just started watching!
Matt TBL EA 30

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Grabbed one from Home Depot !
I really wanted the original under the game but my wife’s rescue dog
Pees on everything !

Is his name "Woo?"

#310 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Thanks for the stream! Just started watching!
Matt TBL EA 30

So that's where my pin ended up. I was the fortunate first owner of 30. Glad to hear it's still being enjoyed.

#311 4 years ago

Big Lebowski is an amazing game no doubt about it. I'm going to rank this as one of the best 5 pinball games ever made.

I really wish Dutch Pinball could have survived, this industry needs a company that will tackle cult classic films. Furthermore you can see they had the eye for detail. What a shame so many people get screwed and this company couldn't survive. I'm hoping they can get it back together again, and make more games for the people who didn't get theirs.

IMG_5151 (resized).jpgIMG_5151 (resized).jpgIMG_5152 (resized).jpgIMG_5152 (resized).jpg
#312 4 years ago

I am looking to join the club if anyone is looking to sell or trade for a reasonable price.
Thanks

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Did this work for you?

Yes but i only did the right flipper and turned the power down a little

#315 4 years ago

Anyone have issues where the ball doesnt kick into the shooter lane?

#316 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone have issues where the ball doesnt kick into the shooter lane?

I had that at first ! I’m a knuckle head
When I set the game up
I put all the balls up top and not one below. Game would kick out one ball to start then nothing after that. I played one game after a 12 hr day and went to bed .Then next day I fixed it !
Gotta say I’ve unboxed a lot of new games but was nervous with TBL

I honestly haven’t been playing it, been reading the do’s n don’ts
Then I’m going to spend a day on it
I did put a sheet of voodoo glass in it
And a chrome Williams lockdown bar
(Wider version, Earth Shaker/Diner era)
I do look at every night lit up ! Same with Addams Gold next to it 200 plays since new

420784C6-09E8-4FE9-99CB-E9B7BE72EE71 (resized).jpeg420784C6-09E8-4FE9-99CB-E9B7BE72EE71 (resized).jpeg
#317 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

When I set the game up
I put all the balls up top and not one below. Game would kick out one ball to start then nothing after that. I played one game after a 12 hr day and went to bed .Then next day I fixed it !
I do look at every night lit up ! Same with Addams Gold next to it 200 plays since new[quoted image]

This is a in play thing. I do know when you lose the ball this game has a garbage ball search. Hopefully we can get some updates lol

#318 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

When I set the game up
I do look at every night lit up ! Same with Addams Gold next to it 200 plays since new[quoted image]

How do u like that Voodoo glass? Its quite a bit cheaper than PDI and Invisiglass so might start going in that direction if its on par

#319 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I did put a sheet of voodoo glass in it and a chrome Williams lockdown bar (Wider version, Earth Shaker/Diner era)

Why did you replace the lockdown bar? Isn't the OEM one chrome?

#320 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How do u like that Voodoo glass? Its quite a bit cheaper than PDI and Invisiglass so might start going in that direction if its on par

+1 on the voodoo, about to pull the trigger on 3 slabs and saving some money is always a good thing if the same quality is there

#321 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

+1 on the voodoo, about to pull the trigger on 3 slabs and saving some money is always a good thing if the same quality is there

Thanks...thats good information....

#322 4 years ago

Lockdown bar is polished, I like the old school Williams bar it’s a little wider
I put the other one inside the game
The bar is like Flash, Gorgar- Diner, ES
Fits like a glove. Hot Rod plating! Thanks Chris love the Chrome & voodoo glass

0402054A-F5B9-45CF-908C-B48F3424F708 (resized).jpeg0402054A-F5B9-45CF-908C-B48F3424F708 (resized).jpeg0F18377B-A370-4BDF-8B3D-79809205E99E (resized).jpeg0F18377B-A370-4BDF-8B3D-79809205E99E (resized).jpeg70F7E687-5D4B-4422-9EBB-671AFC4CB7E5 (resized).jpeg70F7E687-5D4B-4422-9EBB-671AFC4CB7E5 (resized).jpeg
#323 4 years ago

Anyone get a Topper yet from CT ?

#324 4 years ago

Love seeing all these new, shiny Lebowski's. Any damaged games coming in from this shipment overseas? Because that would be my luck. You know, DHL pulling up and the box falling into pieces as wood, metal, and glass came falling out lol

#325 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Love seeing all these new, shiny Lebowski's. Any damaged games coming in from this shipment overseas? Because that would be my luck. You know, DHL pulling up and the box falling into pieces as wood, metal, and glass came falling out lol

At least one I know showed up with a broken backglass. Looks like it just needed glass.

#326 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

At least one I know showed up with a broken backglass. Looks like it just needed glass.

If that was it I could live with it.. but a game with such limited production would be hard to turn away. I know all of these was insured from CT for the full amount, it would just suck to have to be the one making a big loss claim. In my decade of buying NIB games, I've never had a catastrophe, but I've certainly had friends that have.

I'm also surprised we haven's seen more pics of new owners getting their games? No need to hide, show us the goodness!

#327 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone get a Topper yet from CT ?

What's this about a topper?

#328 4 years ago

What a amazing game !!

#329 4 years ago

All,

I may be able obtain a few Cooler Master G550M power supplies.

Is anyone interested in having a backup. Approximately $50 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

Thx

SOLD out.....

#330 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
PM me if interested.
Thx

All sold out....

I am working on spares for other PC / boards as well.

#331 4 years ago

Has anyone cloned the hard drive yet and created a backup?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Also, what is the OS on this system- I have not looked yet.

#332 4 years ago

ive cloned mine but havent tried using it yet so may be in for a bad surprise some day lol.

ubuntu

#333 4 years ago

Congrats to all you TBL owners.

I got a chance to play a game on one yesterday and, boy, was I impressed. Such a game! Don't know that I've seen a better looking game. Fa'realsie! The lighting is just perfect! Shots are smooth. Can't really comment on the rules as I didn't progress too far. I did get one crack at bowling (fun!) and locked a single ball on the left ramp. Clips on the screen looked great. Santana music was just right. Plated armor is super nice. And the rug was in place beneath the game! It felt solid like a JJP. It's great to see that Barry - crook or not - strove to build an uncompromising game. I happen to like to stand over pinballs and just watch the inserts dance in attract mode. TBL is second to none that way. Wow!

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

ive cloned mine but havent tried using it yet so may be in for a bad surprise some day lol.
ubuntu

Can I ask what software you used and size of SSD you used?

#335 4 years ago

Anyone using mirror blades? Thought they might look good on this game.

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can I ask what software you used and size of SSD you used?

Clonezilla. Looking at the backup size right now, the clonezilla backup image looks like it's 6GB

#337 4 years ago

Jesus told me what the 11th commandment was:
“Don’t drop it!”

5016F2B0-A164-428C-9259-57EA452ECBF1 (resized).jpeg5016F2B0-A164-428C-9259-57EA452ECBF1 (resized).jpegA5F51463-2DA1-4BEE-9781-A5D311526DAE (resized).pngA5F51463-2DA1-4BEE-9781-A5D311526DAE (resized).pngE7B4D649-5D85-43EC-B285-85C20FEC02B8 (resized).jpegE7B4D649-5D85-43EC-B285-85C20FEC02B8 (resized).jpegF502CFD4-DBF8-4B69-9A3A-75EFD34F75B3 (resized).jpegF502CFD4-DBF8-4B69-9A3A-75EFD34F75B3 (resized).jpeg
#339 4 years ago

Ben sitting for few weeks
no time , work work work
Dang it !!!

Anyone around to unbox it for me ?

A469B174-36EA-448C-B93B-479003B5E478 (resized).jpegA469B174-36EA-448C-B93B-479003B5E478 (resized).jpeg
#340 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
PM me if interested.
Thx
SOLD out.....

Why would you need to match the power supply exactly? Isn’t this just a standard PC power supply?

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Why would you need to match the power supply exactly? Isn’t this just a standard PC power supply?

yeah, of all the parts, i wouldn't worry about this one being hard to replace. ASRock computer would be the first thing as they are already rare.

I guess the good thing is if they start making more games, unless they bought 500 ASRock's , they will have to support a newer board eventually

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Cheap insurance with identical replacement.

Also the plug in ports are not identical to other manufacturers PSU.

You might be able to buy a more expensive Cooler Master model that is still in production?

Also to sd_tom - I thought of this as well. I am hoping they do have an update so we can purchase; however, who knows if they make these additional 200+ machines? I am hoping they do so we have replacement parts potentially.

Also ASROCK makes sister boards to q1900-itx . Like the q1900m, q1900b etc. one of these I am sure will work. I plan on figuring that out since they no longer make the q1900. Clone hard drive, plug in new board and cpu to see what happens....

In meantime, hoping DP has already done this and can give us this path forward. Hoping.....

#343 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Clonezilla. Looking at the backup size right now, the clonezilla backup image looks like it's 6GB

Thanks.

Does anyone know what OS is on the pc hard drive?

#344 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Thanks.
Does anyone know what OS is on the pc hard drive?

Ubuntu Linux

#345 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Ubuntu Linux

Thanks missed that above!

One more question- I noticed a TP-Link usb device plugged in. Can the TBL be hooked up to the internet? Or was that a future option? Or did they accidentally leave this plugged in ?

Thx

EFD07AAB-BCC9-4585-B971-DFF59DA30EBD (resized).pngEFD07AAB-BCC9-4585-B971-DFF59DA30EBD (resized).png
#346 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Thanks missed that above!
One more question- I noticed a TP-Link usb device plugged in. Can the TBL be hooked up to the internet? Or was that a future option? Or did they accidentally leave this plugged in ?
Thx[quoted image]

There is an internet option in the menu.

#347 4 years ago

Doesn't work.

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Doesn't work.

Does everyone’s game have this device?

#349 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Does everyone’s game have this device?

Mine, #48, does.

#350 4 years ago

I’m new to this. I want to buy a backup motherboard. What’s the difference between the asrock q1900 and q1900b? Size? Will the q1900b work?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 7,279 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/7?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.