flipper position (1) (resized).jpeg
flipper position (2) (resized).jpeg
flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 146.
#3901 1 year ago

Ordered some Lebowski mods from cpr9999 a couple of months back. Reached out via PM a couple of times over the last couple of weeks but haven't heard back. Anyone been in touch with him/receive their orders recently? Was just looking for a general ETA update.

#3902 1 year ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Ordered some Lebowski mods from cpr9999 a couple of months back. Reached out via PM a couple of times over the last couple of weeks but haven't heard back. Anyone been in touch with him/receive their orders recently? Was just looking for a general ETA update.

Last seen here: August 26th, 2022

Look like he was on Pinside today.

#3903 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Last seen here: August 26th, 2022
Look like he was on Pinside today.

Same I sent him $268 exactly one month ago and haven't heard anything since.

#3904 1 year ago

Talked to him in the 2nd and sent $430. Said he was 4-6 weeks on mods right now working on catching up.

#3905 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Talked to him in the 2nd and sent $430. Said he was 4-6 weeks on mods right now working on catching up.

All,

Yes I am catching up on dozens of orders.
Rest assured I have never failed to deliver!

The biggest issue has been decals from the print houses - since I am low volume. I have tried 2 others while waiting for the original one to deliver.

Both failed to deliver decent quality. I am trying a 4th and the original one has delivered some decals this week.

I will follow up with everyone this weekend.
Thx

#3906 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
The biggest issue has been decals from the print houses - since I am low volume. I have tried 2 others while waiting for the original one to deliver.
Both failed to deliver decent quality. I am trying a 4th and the original one has delivered some decals this week.
Thx

Thanks for the update!

#3907 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
Thx

I own a large belt company and use this great sticker company. Try https://www.leapinlizardlabels.com/

#3908 1 year ago

cpr9999 Mods are fantastic. No reason to doubt this man. I’ve bought multiple TBL mods from him and have never been dissatisfied. Top notch!

#3909 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

cpr9999 Mods are fantastic. No reason to doubt this man. I’ve bought multiple TBL mods from him and have never been dissatisfied. Top notch!

Double this.

Quality guy, great products, don't fret.

#3910 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
Thx

if you need vinyl decals, I can cut anything you need.

#3911 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you need vinyl decals, I can cut anything you need.

The technical issue with the vinyls decals is not printing but the heavy duty “floor laminate” I have put on these. It is thicker and most print houses have trouble cutting these out. So, Why do I use so thick laminate? Simply so it stands up to steel ball smashing it. Maybe over kill, but I want them to stand up over time without replacing.

I have also tried laser cutting them which works but is hard to align edges and dial in the process. Another option is a steel rule die but that is $400+ for the die.

PM if you have access to some of this equipment, much appreciated.

#3912 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Thanks for bringing this up. (A problem I didn't realize I had, but now I do sort of recall unfair STDMs). Also protecting the balls is important.
Another question I had - anyone else getting significant airball hitting the "Rug Lamp"? I noticed it seems to be after hitting the white circular post.
I attempted to tighten down the "Rug Lamp" screw, which helped, but still taking a beating. And the ball has been caught at least once here, requiring glass removal.
The light was completely reversed in the wrong direction at one point too[quoted image][quoted image]

The white circular post is a ball launcher for sure. I'd say that post has caused more headaches and dimple from flying balls that anything else on the machine. If someone has a rubber replacement or idea to calm down the intensity of the launching, I'd love to know.

#3913 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I own a large belt company and use this great sticker company. Try https://www.leapinlizardlabels.com/

I always find it interesting when you see a pinsider name but never really put together why they chose a name they did. Then you find out what they do for a living and it all makes sense.

#3914 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Believe that is Rensh in the video.
Anyhow, definitely still possible and using KSP1138’s script to randomize a playlist on boot. It is amazing.

Is there a post, you can direct me to, that shows how to do this? This would be amazing

#3915 1 year ago
Quoted from Cinci593:

Is there a post, you can direct me to, that shows how to do this? This would be amazing

Check out: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/62#post-6644270

Then start reading backwards - lots of good info here.

#3916 1 year ago

For those of us not programming or computer savvy enough is it possible for those that have done this to just provide their whole music folder and we novices could just replace the whole folder? And if so, would anyone one be kind enough to do this? I will say that it seems amazing with the upgraded music!

Thanks

#3917 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:For those of us not programming or computer savvy enough is it possible for those that have done this to just provide their whole music folder and we novices could just replace the whole folder? And if so, would anyone one be kind enough to do this? I will say that it seems amazing with the upgraded music!
Thanks

It's not as easy as just replacing a folder.

#3918 1 year ago

What playlists are folks using for custom music? (Love the idea of randomizing playlists on startup…brilliant!)

#3919 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

What playlists are folks using for custom music? (Love the idea of randomizing playlists on startup…brilliant!)

I have started toying with some. I definitely wanted to keep music from the same era with the same vibe. Added other CCR songs to the rotation, sweet emotion, the gambler, etc.

Really easy to add once the setup is in place. The hardest part is tweaking the music in Audacity and getting the intro track to sound good. I believe the intro loop is just used after the game during the credits.

Still tweaking, but can share my setup once I have it where I like it!

#3920 1 year ago

Here is the soundtrack list from IMDB:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/soundtrack

Some deep cuts here that I didn't remember from the movie...need to rewatch the movie and pay attention to the soundtrack

#3921 1 year ago

I do have the actual songs in mine and I absolutely love it. Having said this......I am wondering if there could be additional songs added that would play randomly to change it up. I feel like there are not enough songs and you hear the same ones over and over. Would love 5 or 6 more songs that play randomly.

#3922 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I do have the actual songs in mine and I absolutely love it. Having said this......I am wondering if there could be additional songs added that would play randomly to change it up. I feel like there are not enough songs and you hear the same ones over and over. Would love 5 or 6 more songs that play randomly.

I agree! I also wish the game included a jukebox feature where users could load an additional set of music tracks for variety.

#3923 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I agree! I also wish the game included a jukebox feature where users could load an additional set of music tracks for variety.

I've got a couple different scripts for the music. One just randomizes the songs automatically at boot (you cannot randomize them in game because they are loaded at startup) and another is a music menu (that only works in the old OS - and you need to have a keyboard connected). The new OS uses Arch Linux and doesn't include a desktop environment. I'm going to hold off on doing anything else until the new code comes out. I think the way to go might be to just have a script automatically load whatever music happens to be on a plugged in USB drive at boot, and have it keep what was there before if one isn't plugged in, with a USB extension cable from the backbox to the coin door for convenience.

9a0772d4a0e165a7a7ef7cbfc069479a37aaab7f (resized).jpg9a0772d4a0e165a7a7ef7cbfc069479a37aaab7f (resized).jpg
#3924 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I've got a couple different scripts for the music. One just randomizes the songs automatically at boot (you cannot randomize them in game because they are loaded at startup) and another is a music menu (that only works in the old OS - and you need to have a keyboard connected). The new OS uses Arch Linux and doesn't include a desktop environment. I'm going to hold off on doing anything else until the new code comes out. I think the way to go might be to just have a script automatically load whatever music happens to be on a plugged in USB drive at boot, and have it keep what was there before if one isn't plugged in, with a USB extension cable from the backbox to the coin door for convenience.
[quoted image]

That sounds amazing!

#3925 1 year ago
Quoted from fossmin:

For those of us not programming or computer savvy enough is it possible for those that have done this to just provide their whole music folder and we novices could just replace the whole folder? And if so, would anyone one be kind enough to do this? I will say that it seems amazing with the upgraded music!
Thanks

I'd pay for pre-made music file that I can just plug in and go.

#3926 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

[quoted image]

I wish i had your skill set. I have the original script instructions you provided me but no idea how to use it. I just have a few different playlists to alternate every few weeks or so but the number of songs stays the same. I think we are spoiled, but I’m okay with it.

#3927 1 year ago
Quoted from Cinci593:

I'd pay for pre-made music file that I can just plug in and go.

Me as well.

#3928 1 year ago

Once 1.0 code is released, I would be happy to clone my drive with music pre-configured (as long as you have license rights of course ).

Right now I have a rotation of 21 songs. Let me know if you have other song suggestions.

==========
Hotel California
==========

1. Hotel California
2. Free Bird
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. The Joker
5. Sympathy for the Devil
6. Baba O' Riley
7. John the Revelator

=========
Oye Como Va
=========

1. Man in Me
2. The Gambler
3. Oye Como Va
4. Fly Like an Eagle
5. Livin' on a prayer
6. Ring of Fire
7. The House of the Rising Sun

===============
Run through the Jungle
===============

1. Run through the Jungle
2. Fortunate Son
3. Sweet Emotion
4. Don't Stop Believing
5. Pinball Wizard
6. More than a feeling
7. Hurricane

#3929 1 year ago

Count me in!! Thx

#3930 1 year ago

Just found this on Etsy - going to give it a try for a topper idea. Plugs into USB for power...all too convenient

leb1 (resized).jpgleb1 (resized).jpgleb2 (resized).jpgleb2 (resized).jpg
#3931 1 year ago

If only it was the Log Jamming VHS

#3932 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Once 1.0 code is released, I would be happy to clone my drive with music pre-configured (as long as you have license rights of course ).
Right now I have a rotation of 21 songs. Let me know if you have other song suggestions.
==========
Hotel California
==========
1. Hotel California
2. Free Bird
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. The Joker
6. Baba O' Riley
7. John the Revelator
=========
Oye Como Va
=========
1. Man in Me
2. The Gambler
3. Oye Como Va
4. Fly Like an Eagle
5. Livin' on a prayer
6. Ring of Fire
===============
Run through the Jungle
===============
2. Fortunate Son
3. Sweet Emotion
4. Don't Stop Believing
5. Pinball Wizard
6. More than a feeling
7. Hurricane

You are my friend for life. Great list. Will send a White Russian and a few ounces if you send that through.

#3933 1 year ago

Officially in the club!

CBCF6E0B-F351-4B95-9B21-F2B3FBB8DF98 (resized).jpegCBCF6E0B-F351-4B95-9B21-F2B3FBB8DF98 (resized).jpegDAE974D1-5FE7-4C78-8018-CBFD7CE41256 (resized).jpegDAE974D1-5FE7-4C78-8018-CBFD7CE41256 (resized).jpeg
#3934 1 year ago

How about Just Dropped In (To See What Condition is In)? If that was added, I would for sure be in for one.

Quoted from jyeakley:

==========
Hotel California
==========
1. Hotel California
2. Free Bird
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. The Joker
6. Baba O' Riley
7. John the Revelator
=========
Oye Como Va
=========
1. Man in Me
2. The Gambler
3. Oye Como Va
4. Fly Like an Eagle
5. Livin' on a prayer
6. Ring of Fire
===============
Run through the Jungle
===============
2. Fortunate Son
3. Sweet Emotion
4. Don't Stop Believing
5. Pinball Wizard
6. More than a feeling
7. Hurricane

#3935 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

How about Just Dropped In (To See What Condition is In)? If that was added, I would for sure be in for one.

That is already used during Character MB, otherwise would have!

#3936 1 year ago

Ah, I understand now.

#3937 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

==========
Hotel California
==========
1. Hotel California
2. Free Bird
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. The Joker
6. Baba O' Riley
7. John the Revelator
=========
Oye Como Va
=========
1. Man in Me
2. The Gambler
3. Oye Como Va
4. Fly Like an Eagle
5. Livin' on a prayer
6. Ring of Fire
===============
Run through the Jungle
===============
2. Fortunate Son
3. Sweet Emotion
4. Don't Stop Believing
5. Pinball Wizard
6. More than a feeling
7. Hurricane

Yes yes yes! I would be forever in your debt.

#3938 1 year ago

Just wanted to send a note about how much fun I'm having with this machine. I've had it for less than a month and have ~325 games played. Its been GREAT.

#3939 1 year ago

Zach from Flipnout reached out and is selling his personal tbl if anyone is interested.

#3940 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Zach from Flipnout reached out and is selling his personal tbl if anyone is interested.

I though he already sold his a long time ago.

#3941 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I though he already sold his a long time ago.

It’s a second one he got via a trade in I believe.

#3942 1 year ago

Acquired. Another piece for the topper.

3F8C82E3-624F-43C8-9F68-2BB7C7F60C09 (resized).jpeg3F8C82E3-624F-43C8-9F68-2BB7C7F60C09 (resized).jpeg
#3943 1 year ago

Was not sure if I could get to the final wizard mode on default settings but made it this morning.

Excellent game with a really nice diversity for all friends and family!

Kudos to the high quality build, level of support, and assets that were obtained for this machine.

Congrats to Dutch Pinball on the innovation + support which translates to an awesome customer experience.

Eagerly looking forward to the next software update!

7F5A0728-CA9B-4BAB-AAE2-3E8AE1A73783 (resized).jpeg7F5A0728-CA9B-4BAB-AAE2-3E8AE1A73783 (resized).jpeg
#3944 1 year ago

Shouldn’t be long anymore.

A closed small beta test group has evaluated over the last weeks a beta rel 1.00 (called internally 0.90) and programmer is now working through the feedback they gave.

Spoiler alert: the test group was very positive

#3945 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Shouldn’t be long anymore.
A closed small beta test group has evaluated over the last weeks a beta rel 1.00 (called internally 0.90) and programmer is now working through the feedback they gave.
Spoiler alert: the test group was very positive

Appreciate the insight. Also thank you for all your hard work.

#3946 1 year ago

I really hope they put in mini wizards for short term objectives. Will give something to work for , while going for the overall ending. Otherwise it's a little too much chopping wood feeling currently. Just a little.

#3947 1 year ago

My new cooling kit for CGC/JJP machines is about to be released, but turns out a Big Lebowski version will also be coming.

Someone was asking if I could do one of my existing kits for TBL and they sent me the pics I needed to see if it was possible. Given that the new kit was imminent, the timing was very good to just make a TBL version of the new kit also. Due to the power supply in TBL, it requires a completely distinct power adapter from any of my other kits, but everything else from the new kit will work in a TBL kit.

The new kits are being manufactured now, and I'll announce and open orders in Oct.

FYI, here's the temp test from a stock TBL with no cooling. Left and right flippers are past the threshold of fade in about 30 minutes.

temp-graph-uncooled-sml (resized).jpgtemp-graph-uncooled-sml (resized).jpg

#3948 1 year ago
Quoted from Stagio:

Was not sure if I could get to the final wizard mode on default settings but made it this morning.
Excellent game with a really nice diversity for all friends and family!
Kudos to the high quality build, level of support, and assets that were obtained for this machine.
Congrats to Dutch Pinball on the innovation + support which translates to an awesome customer experience.
Eagerly looking forward to the next software update!
[quoted image]

Lots more to discuss about this in the near future, as Rens mentioned. Exciting times for TBL

#3949 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I really hope they put in mini wizards for short term objectives. Will give something to work for , while going for the overall ending. Otherwise it's a little too much chopping wood feeling currently. Just a little.

There are already 3 car modes, 6 rug modes, 5 bowling balls to be collected, nihilist, Dude and character Multiballs (with 5 characters you could also say it’s in total 7 Multiballs) and now the final wizzard (which is in fact a two step wizzard). How many pinballs do offer this?

If that’s not enough for you I am truely sorry as no new mini wizzards will be seen. At least, that’s current planning.

But, before you write it off, wait. With new music, animations, video clips and callouts added and a LOT of tweaks the Dude feeling is really greater as ever !! The best became better. The testers are all positive.

Targeted is Dude greatness and I think we achieved this

And yes, there will always be wishes ….

#3950 1 year ago

something to unlock or do, when you chop wood. Say you get all the bowling balls. Do a special mode. Do all the rug modes, and have a mini mode wizard. Get 5 mark it zeros, and have something happen.

Those are the things that give you small things to work for, so you build up while, doing the overall journey. that's one of the things that LOTR did great. While you are on this journey thats long as shit. You can do all the multiballs, and get destroy the ring mini wizard. Do all the modes, and get,"there and back again" mini wizard mode. Things like that. Otherwise things feel too much like a grind. Most will not get the final ending anytime soon, so having short term wizards are satisfying enough and achievable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.