flipper position (1) (resized).jpeg
flipper position (2) (resized).jpeg
flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 146.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Anyone else that just got a game, have their car mech come out all shaky like? Not smooth? Anyone know a fix for this? Do I need to oil or lube a gear or something?

Its a stepper motor. Its just the nature of the beast

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Its a stepper motor. Its just the nature of the beast

So normal operation? No causefornconcern?

#253 4 years ago

So normal operation? No causefornconcern?

No cause of concern.

#254 4 years ago

Thank you! Game looks fantastic. I possibly have 2 issues. 1. Whenever I hit the left orbit, and it comes around and down from the Maude trident area and always goes sdtm. So basically left orbit is always a drain. Can someone please tell me where it is suppose to go when hit at full speed? Perhaps a video of your game doing it?
2. The car mech. When the car comes out and goes in. It’s not smooth. It’s like jittery? For lack of a better term. Like notchy? Is that normal? How does the car come out and go back in for you?

Can you take a picture of what you adjusted on left orbit?

#255 4 years ago

The Big Lebowski Twitch Tease Stream Coming Shortly. Get Hyped! Give us a follow on twitch at http://twitch.tv/deathsavearcade and click that notification button to see when we go live with the show! DeathSaveArcade will be streaming TBL in full all next weekend!

#256 4 years ago

DeathSaveArcade will be hosting a teaser stream of The Big Lebowski in 5 minutes!

Www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade

#257 4 years ago

DeathSaveArcade will be hosting a teaser stream of The Big Lebowski in 5 minutes!
Www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade

Machines a beauty! You are gonna need to polish your bowling game tho Bro

#258 4 years ago

Love it. Thanks for the stream DSA/Vivid.

#259 4 years ago

Death Save Arcade Presents: The Big Lebowski Tease Stream. In case you missed our show, here is the incredible VoD. If you enjoy this stream. Please follow me on twitter @DeathSaveArcade for the latest news, updates on future streams and event postings and hit that follow button on Twitch. Goodnight Pinheads

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/471944279

I apologize for the connection sounds, apparently we have a failing usb port.
Enjoy

#260 4 years ago

Death Save Arcade Presents: The Big Lebowski Tease Stream. In case you missed our show, here is the incredible VoD. If you enjoy this stream. Please follow me on twitter @DeathSaveArcade for the latest news, updates on future streams and event postings and hit that follow button on Twitch. Goodnight Pinheads
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/471944279
I apologize for the connection sounds, apparently we have a failing usb port.
Enjoy

Games looks great! Can’t wait to see more of these in the wild, including my basement.

#261 4 years ago

Is there an adult content setting on TBL like on a stern?

#262 4 years ago

yes, never used

#263 4 years ago

Anybody that gets a TBL for family use is like putting training wheels on a Ferrari.

#264 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Anybody that gets a TBL for family use is like putting training wheels on a Ferrari.

I don’t think anyone is buying it for family use. My question was based on having young children (under 6) that don’t need to hear that kind of language. It’s a simple change in the menu.

#265 4 years ago

Death Save Arcade Presents: The Big Lebowski Tease Stream. ...

Thanks for this initial TBL stream! The game looks great.

One request though - please adjust your overhead camera as the top of the playfield is cut off (on Twitch anyway) on your videos.

I am now following and look forward to your future streams!

#266 4 years ago

Can someone post a pic of what to do to the left orbit?

#267 4 years ago
Quoted from keys88:

Can someone post a pic of what to do to the left orbit?

Does it not work by adjusting one of the back legs a half turn?

#268 4 years ago

Installed new code anyone notice the upper playfield loop doesn't score sometimes. Did a switch test and all is good. Any insight

#269 4 years ago

Art blades installed. Tilt graffics. We need to get them aprons remade that light up

20190825_122218 (resized).jpg20190825_122218 (resized).jpg20190825_122232 (resized).jpg20190825_122232 (resized).jpg20190825_122347 (resized).jpg20190825_122347 (resized).jpg20190825_122350 (resized).jpg20190825_122350 (resized).jpg
#270 4 years ago

Nice. Appears you have bubbles though.

#271 4 years ago

You can install the apron cards in the game for a more finished look.

#272 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks for this initial TBL stream! The game looks great.
One request though - please adjust your overhead camera as the top of the playfield is cut off (on Twitch anyway) on your videos.
I am now following and look forward to your future streams!

Hey there! Thanks for the view and the follow! Really appreciate the support.

I just checked out the video and I didn’t see any issues with the camera. The entire Playfield is shown. Here is a screen grab from the stream. If you are seeing something different, maybe somehow you zoomed in on your form of viewing? Not sure. Hope this helps.
28EBEF30-7C95-4C54-BC6A-B8D3764040DA.png28EBEF30-7C95-4C54-BC6A-B8D3764040DA.png

BCE4B36C-83A6-4A66-BF4F-9782A384232E.pngBCE4B36C-83A6-4A66-BF4F-9782A384232E.png
#273 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Nice. Appears you have bubbles though.

Yeah i had to redo the right side huge pain with that upper playfield

#274 4 years ago

We need to press for the code past.48

#275 4 years ago

.49 is in the works..

You can wait a bit for it.... Barry has got stuff to do... like set up a production line and get more games, AND EA games out!

#276 4 years ago

Really? Koen (the programmer) doesn't work for DP anymore. Did Barry hire someone else? Doubtful.

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

.49 is in the works..
You can wait a bit for it.... Barry has got stuff to do... like set up a production line and get more games, AND EA games out!

#277 4 years ago

The update is to be done by Koen indeed. Think Barry only did the animations and testing. However, Koen has a day job which has nothing to do with DP. So ironing out the bugs takes more time as with a daytime programmer unfortunately.

We can only be patience.

#278 4 years ago

I’d be in on a light up apron, zig zag mod
Over shooter lane, led Doob !

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Me too!

#280 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Here's a thread for TBL mod ideas that I started back before DP's shit hit the fan in 2016:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-big-lebowski-mods-that-i-hope-to-see-made

And here's the pdf that I included in the first post (CLICK on it to fully open all 5 pages):

2016-6-10 Big Lebowski Mods I Want To See Made.pdf2016-6-10 Big Lebowski Mods I Want To See Made.pdf

#281 4 years ago

Ive reached out and still trying to find someone to make lebowski apron.

#282 4 years ago

Last August I wrote to Henrik at Pinball Dreams about TBL illuminated aprons. Pinball Dreams made all the illuminated aprons that Joey at Pinball Decals sold. Henrik told me he could not produce just one, but now that there are more TBLs out in the wild I think we should hit him up again about these aprons. I think we should all contact him to show interest.

[email protected]

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Last August I wrote to Henrik at Pinball Dreams about TBL illuminated aprons. Pinball Dreams made all the illuminated aprons that Joey at Pinball Decals sold. Henrik told me he could not produce just one, but now that there are more TBLs out in the wild I think we should hit him up again about these aprons. I think we should all contact him to show interest.
[email protected]

Email sent. I suggest more email him like you said. I also asked if a version that still houses rule cards can be made

#284 4 years ago

If i had the time id love to see a lit bowling sign on the bowling alley on the uppet playfield with the stars lit up. Maybe bowling turns on when lets go bowling is lit

#285 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

[email protected]

I just sent another email to Henrick. Do you want an illuminated April? I suggest you cast your vote by sending an email to Henrick. With enough interest he may get this project started.

[email protected]

#286 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I just sent another email to Henrick. Do you want an illuminated April? I suggest you cast your vote by sending an email to Henrick. With enough interest he may get this project started.
[email protected]

Email sent !
Thanks

#287 4 years ago

Hey guys, question for the new and older owners. My game has been playing great but recently I have had 2 different games where right in the middle, seemingly randomly, the game will stop and it will show. can not locate P-Roc board. A cycle of the game fixes it. But what’s going on? Is this a known issue? Something I should do? Anyone got Barry’s email?

#289 4 years ago

Hey guys, question for the new and older owners. My game has been playing great but recently I have had 2 different games where right in the middle, seemingly randomly, the game will stop and it will show. can not locate P-Roc board. A cycle of the game fixes it. But what’s going on? Is this a known issue? Something I should do? Anyone got Barry’s email?

Ask sdtom...
http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=145&sid=58f21b05ca97504a9de4caf3fdad1cc6

#292 4 years ago

This means your p3roc is not connected to the computer. That is a cable/connection issue. DP put a little plastic mount that pushed the cable connection closer and held the cable in so just check the usb connection is tight on both sides.

#293 4 years ago

ok so beyond the 'fix' with the zip tie.. other things i did (just looked at my emails with barry)

Alright, so I pushed in the 3 proc boards, and actually loosened a nut on one of the smaller boards (the one on the right if facing a flipped up playfield) since the board was being bowed by the nut being overly cranked down. Attached pic but prob hard to see it from the angle.

On the p3-roc board, bottom left , that white connector going into a few of the header pins def has a lot of play.

this mounting situation on the big pcb is not ideal.. especially the power pins (the bottom left area). i think in addition to what i wrote to barry, i eventually very carefully unplugged the p-roc from the main pcb and very slightly bent the power pins so they had better contact with the receiver end when the board was plugged in. but you have to be very careful to not bend the pins when unplugging it since theres a lot of pins / pulling the board off evenly is challenging.

and yeah, make sure some gorilla didn't overtighten any of the boards so they are now bowing.

good news is ive never had to go back in there and do it again or had p-roc not found errors

#294 4 years ago

Is this individual on pinside? Does anyone have his contact info?

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/sd_tom

#295 4 years ago

I think im gonna put the next size up flipper coils on. They feel a touch to soft and a long night it can be a chore for the ramp

#296 4 years ago

The light up Apron is a no go !
At least from henrick

#297 4 years ago

Hey everyone, just letting you know. DeathSaveArcade on twitch will be streaming our big lebowski on Saturday and Sunday at 7pm eastern. Gonna try to have direct video and a special surprise setup too.

Full game tutorial and gameplay. Hope you come check it out.

#298 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

The light up Apron is a no go !
At least from henrick

Looks like DO will be selling these as an aftermarket mod, or upgrade option

#299 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I think im gonna put the next size up flipper coils on. They feel a touch to soft and a long night it can be a chore for the ramp

What's the next size up?

#300 4 years ago

Isn’t there a coil setting in the service menu to increase flippers s bit?

Quoted from adamross:

What's the next size up?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
There are 7,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/6?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.