FE5875DF-3A58-41A5-8AA4-CE861E460F91 (resized).jpeg
542B141D-3FA2-4C94-8BFD-71AD18D658C2 (resized).jpeg
54F6AE7F-C828-4DE5-89E8-847C051681D7 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7069 (resized).png
IMG_2193 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315_104555_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240314_182255_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 143.
#3201 2 years ago

Hi, my new TBL will arrive next week!
Will it be necessary to put a playfield protection?
Is the playfield as delicate as in the Stern?
Thanks!

#3202 2 years ago

The playfield is from "Mircopinball" , but in this case I am very happy with the quality. Same on Alien btw.
Due the long story of the TBL the first batch of playfields is dried for years .... no real problems.

After around 150 games it starts minimal cracking the coat on the left inlane were the ball falls from the ramp. So I will place some mylar there.
But this is nothing to blame the manufacturer, that is quite a normal wear. I play my machines , so everything is fine without a protector.
If you sleep better .. install one ...

#3203 2 years ago
Quoted from springer77:

Thanks!

…like Tom said before - it depends. If you really play your machines and you would like to preserve the condition, you should consider installing a PF protector. I did so aprox. 1 year ago and it plays fine, just a few adjustments of switches required.
I‘m happy with my decision as my TBL is played REALLY often (approx. 1000 games in the first year)

#3204 2 years ago
Quoted from springer77:

Thanks!

The bowling playfield chips rather easily. There is no remedy for this currently although DP states they are looking into a cliffy for that area (back edge). That being said, outside of dimpling that is the only playfield issue of note in my experience.

#3205 2 years ago

Finally made it! I’ll have to stop posting in the pre order club Soooo worth the wait.

D5DD9339-822A-4BE4-A293-D2DA17D0320A (resized).jpegD5DD9339-822A-4BE4-A293-D2DA17D0320A (resized).jpegDB445882-21F3-4704-875F-3A560E6B909E (resized).jpegDB445882-21F3-4704-875F-3A560E6B909E (resized).jpeg
#3206 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Finally made it! I’ll have to stop posting in the pre order club Soooo worth the wait.
[quoted image][quoted image]

She’s a beaut!! Welcome to the other side!!

#3207 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

…like Tom said before - it depends. If you really play your machines and you would like to preserve the condition, you should consider installing a PF protector. I did so aprox. 1 year ago and it plays fine, just a few adjustments of switches required.
I‘m happy with my decision as my TBL is played REALLY often (approx. 1000 games in the first year)

I am happy to hear positive opinions about the quality of this pinball. I prefer to play without makrolon (or similar), my doubt is only related to keeping it over time in the best way, considering its value and rarity. When it arrives I'll see if I can resist and not play with it immediately

#3208 2 years ago

The build quality is second to none. Blows away JJP and Stern. I wish all pins were manufactured this nice. Would def justify the prices.

#3209 2 years ago

Also joined the club on Friday! Had some unfortunate shipping damage to the back of the cab due to a careless forklift or pallet jack driver. Luckily it's not terrible and only visible from the back of the cab which I will never see as long as the game is in my lineup. I will possibly fix with quick wood and paint.

The machine seems to be built very well and has played great this far. I've been added the mods I've collected to include many of cpr99's which are all great.

A few questions for the more seasoned owners:

1) Had anyone done anything creative to increase the rug sensitivity to make it register more shots. My rug seems to be functioning well but it takes a really strong shot center mass to register a hit. I know about the switch that registers hits and have posted a pic of mine in case it isn't oriented well.

2) I've gotten the ball stuck behind the upper flipper on the upper playfield on its way down the return ramp. I recall folks having a fix for this...something about bending one of the metal guides. Any details on this would be greatly appreciated

3) For those folks who have adjusted the lower playfield window to be more flush with the playfield, did you simply just either tighten or loosen one or more of the screws securing the window from below the playfield or do something more involved?

Thanks!

PXL_20220129_223135297 (resized).jpgPXL_20220129_223135297 (resized).jpg
#3210 2 years ago

Updated manual to rel 058 posted

https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_downloads

Compared to 057 change is minor, just added USB import function.

#3211 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Also joined the club on Friday! Had some unfortunate shipping damage to the back of the cab due to a careless forklift or pallet jack driver. Luckily it's not terrible and only visible from the back of the cab which I will never see as long as the game is in my lineup. I will possibly fix with quick wood and paint.
The machine seems to be built very well and has played great this far. I've been added the mods I've collected to include many of cpr99's which are all great.
A few questions for the more seasoned owners:
1) Had anyone done anything creative to increase the rug sensitivity to make it register more shots. My rug seems to be functioning well but it takes a really strong shot center mass to register a hit. I know about the switch that registers hits and have posted a pic of mine in case it isn't oriented well.
2) I've gotten the ball stuck behind the upper flipper on the upper playfield on its way down the return ramp. I recall folks having a fix for this...something about bending one of the metal guides. Any details on this would be greatly appreciated
3) For those folks who have adjusted the lower playfield window to be more flush with the playfield, did you simply just either tighten or loosen one or more of the screws securing the window from below the playfield or do something more involved?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

The rug is performing as designed. It is easier to register hits from the left flipper than the right

Yes - bend the metal rail a little towards you. Balls can still get stuck but a few hits on the flipper button and it should come down pretty quickly

Yes. If the lower window is too high or too low you will get airballs off the window as it hits the ramp. Adjust the screws holding the window until it is smooth along the playfield.

Enjoy the game

#3212 2 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

The rug is performing as designed. It is easier to register hits from the left flipper than the right
Yes - bend the metal rail a little towards you. Balls can still get stuck but a few hits on the flipper button and it should come down pretty quickly
Yes. If the lower window is too high or too low you will get airballs off the window as it hits the ramp. Adjust the screws holding the window until it is smooth along the playfield.
Enjoy the game

Appreciate it! When you say bend the metal rail, are you talking above the rail behind the upper flipper or the top, right-side of the wireform return ramp?

#3213 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Appreciate it! When you say bend the metal rail, are you talking above the rail behind the upper flipper or the top, right-side of the wireform return ramp?

Correct. If you bent it a little upwards towards the flipper it will avoid the ball getting trapped.

#3214 2 years ago

Joined on Monday and absolutely love it! Had a couple minor issues regarding decals n side rails, tie down strap was applied a little to tight. I emailed Barry about this already.

A couple issues so far, recommendations would be appreciated:

1. Ball doesn’t always register between transfer from mini PF scope to scope. Will cycle through multiple times and not always locate without powering off/on

2. Trampoline saucer coil getting stuck. In order to remove/ try to push in, what type of screw driver head is needed? Star?

Also is there a list of what size nuts / screws used throughout? would be useful, if available. Just in case one gets lost or stripped.

Thanks!

#3215 2 years ago
Quoted from B-Born05:

Joined on Monday and absolutely love it! Had a couple minor issues regarding decals n side rails, tie down strap was applied a little to tight. I emailed Barry about this already.
A couple issues so far, recommendations would be appreciated:
1. Ball doesn’t always register between transfer from mini PF scope to scope. Will cycle through multiple times and not always locate without powering off/on
2. Trampoline saucer coil getting stuck. In order to remove/ try to push in, what type of screw driver head is needed? Star?
Also is there a list of what size nuts / screws used throughout? would be useful, if available. Just in case one gets lost or stripped.
Thanks!

1. Sounds like the switch present there needs to be adjusted. Activate switch test and see if it registers.

2. This is a new one. Think you will need to remove apron to see what’s happening. Almost everything in TBL is torx. Attached a picture to show how the assembly looks.

1F7D6637-5778-48A4-A15E-B44C72BA166E (resized).jpeg1F7D6637-5778-48A4-A15E-B44C72BA166E (resized).jpeg
#3216 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

1. Sounds like the switch present there needs to be adjusted. Activate switch test and see if it registers.
2. This is a new one. Think you will need to remove apron to see what’s happening. Almost everything in TBL is torx. Attached a picture to show how the assembly looks.
[quoted image]

Thanks, I will need to get a Torx driver tonight.

It’s the saucer kicker that’s stuck not the trampoline, my apologies.

In test mode the switch registers, only intermittently during game play has it lost the ball in the scopes. Hopefully it fixed itself, will try adjusting if continues.

#3217 2 years ago
Quoted from B-Born05:

It’s the saucer kicker that’s stuck not the trampoline, my apologies.

After trying to get more reliable kick outs from the saucer by adjusting the assembly or the coil strenght (without success) I finally extended the tip of the plunger by about 2mm with a piece of silicone tubing. Now the ball ejection from the saucer works 100%.

#3218 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Very likely the second switch needs to be adjusted, eg set a little higher. With your fingers you push it more down as a ball does. Always test with a ball (to).

Is Ok now. I have adjust the second switch.

Thx for help

#3219 2 years ago

So three days ago, I put down a deposit on a new TBL, and today I finished reading all 65 pages of this thread. Now what the heck am I supposed to do while I’m waiting?! ...

Seriously, though, I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am that these are being made once again. As “The Big Lebowski” is one of my all-time favorite films, when I heard all those years back that a pin was being made based upon it, I thought I might do anything I needed to do in order to get one. I was following along like all of you, agonizing at the snail-like pace that machines were being assembled, and then worrying when all the “troubles” began. I was saddened when it reached the point when it looked like DP was going to be done for good, envying those that had gotten their machines, lamenting a missed opportunity, and chalking it up to fate. Shortly thereafter, I managed to get a NIB BM66 Premium (based upon the recommendation of a friend), and two years later, a NIB Beatles Platinum, with both machines being very enjoyable and fulfilling.

Fast forward to the beginning of this week; I’m now retired, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I was dutifully checking the “What machine did you bring home today?” thread, as I do on a daily basis, and there was someone with a NIB TBL. “How could this be?” I asked myself. “I thought that was done years ago?” Subsequently I found this thread (along with “TBL Preorder Club” thread), and to my amazement, discovered that not only were these threads active, but recently so, with people getting their pins, code updates, fixes, people adding mods, and the like. I did some Google searches, and found that CT was taking deposits! Holy smokes!

I went back to the threads, starting at the beginning, and immersed myself some more and quickly discovered a wonderful group of people who shared a great love for this game. I saw a vast community supporting each other with solving of problems and such, and quickly learning who the important posters were [most certainly Rensh with his vast knowledge and contact with DP, cpr9999 and his mods, and later on, KoenHeltzel letting everyone know when new code was ready (seriously, what other company does that?!)], and quickly came to the conclusion that no matter what, I had to put down a deposit on this game! I did so three days ago, so now the waiting begins. In the meantime, I’ll have to be content with living my life vicariously through you all, experiencing the thrill of a newly-delivered TBL (I was soooo happy when Tuna_Delight announced to everyone that he finally got his!), the disappointment of a new problem rearing its ugly head, the relief when that problem gets solved by the community, the excitement of a new code update, and so forth. Also, I suppose I'll start collecting some mods and looking at rugs...

I’m looking forward to all of your continuing posts here, and I can’t wait until I can join you all in owning this tremendous machine!

(OK; I'll shut up now... )

#3220 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

So three days ago, I put down a deposit on a new TBL, and today I finished reading all 65 pages of this thread. Now what the heck am I supposed to do while I’m waiting?! ...
Seriously, though, I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am that these are being made once again. As “The Big Lebowski” is one of my all-time favorite films, when I heard all those years back that a pin was being made based upon it, I thought I might do anything I needed to do in order to get one. I was following along like all of you, agonizing at the snail-like pace that machines were being assembled, and then worrying when all the “troubles” began. I was saddened when it reached the point when it looked like DP was going to be done for good, envying those that had gotten their machines, lamenting a missed opportunity, and chalking it up to fate. Shortly thereafter, I managed to get a NIB BM66 Premium (based upon the recommendation of a friend), and two years later, a NIB Beatles Platinum, with both machines being very enjoyable and fulfilling.
Fast forward to the beginning of this week; I’m now retired, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I was dutifully checking the “What machine did you bring home today?” thread, as I do on a daily basis, and there was someone with a NIB TBL. “How could this be?” I asked myself. “I thought that was done years ago?” Subsequently I found this thread (along with “TBL Preorder Club” thread), and to my amazement, discovered that not only were these threads active, but recently so, with people getting their pins, code updates, fixes, people adding mods, and the like. I did some Google searches, and found that CT was taking deposits! Holy smokes!
I went back to the threads, starting at the beginning, and immersed myself some more and quickly discovered a wonderful group of people who shared a great love for this game. I saw a vast community supporting each other with solving of problems and such, and quickly learning who the important posters were [most certainly Rensh with his vast knowledge and contact with DP, cpr9999 and his mods, and later on, KoenHeltzel letting everyone know when new code was ready (seriously, what other company does that?!)], and quickly came to the conclusion that no matter what, I had to put down a deposit on this game! I did so three days ago, so now the waiting begins. In the meantime, I’ll have to be content with living my life vicariously through you all, experiencing the thrill of a newly-delivered TBL (I was soooo happy when Tuna_Delight announced to everyone that he finally got his!), the disappointment of a new problem rearing its ugly head, the relief when that problem gets solved by the community, the excitement of a new code update, and so forth. Also, I suppose I'll start collecting some mods and looking at rugs...
I’m looking forward to all of your continuing posts here, and I can’t wait until I can join you all in owning this tremendous machine!

Welcome to the waiting club! I did the same, read all of the threads, etc.

#3221 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Dang this was a pretty fun read!

I had a similar reaction in the initial stages, and when I learned that dp was making games again, I thought I'd wait it out and watch them get delivered before I plunked down a deposit. I'm glad I did and the wait is nearing an end with an expected deliver in the first half of this year since my deposit was March 2021.

I have seen pictures and some video, but for the most part I've tried to keep myself in the dark about this game so that when I play it, it's all new to me. I also have tons of mods ordered in boxes and ready to be added to the game, and a topper on the way. I may have gone overboard with mods!

And yes, the TBL community is great. When problems arise, there are several people ready to respond to fix it, most notably Rensh, who was so active with updates, news, and problem solving that it's why I ultimately decided to buy the game.

Thanks for sharing, welcome to the club!

#3222 2 years ago

I was playing a buddy’s TBL last night which was delivered this week. While playing it the upper flipper stopped working because it was dragging. We took it apart and found that the black tube through which it passed on the upper playfield had broken. It is shaped like a tube with a rim on the top which keeps the shaft of the flipper centered. We used glue to put it back together but it’s obvious that it’ll break again. This looks like a unique part. Does DP offer replacement parts for unique items like this? I’ve also put down a deposit and am patiently waiting.

#3223 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I was playing a buddy’s TBL last night which was delivered this week. While playing it the upper flipper stopped working because it was dragging. We took it apart and found that the black tube through which it passed on the upper playfield had broken. It is shaped like a tube with a rim on the top which keeps the shaft of the flipper centered. We used glue to put it back together but it’s obvious that it’ll break again. This looks like a unique part. Does DP offer replacement parts for unique items like this? I’ve also put down a deposit and am patiently waiting.

Go on TBL maintenance thread and get ahold of Rensch or contact DP support.

#3224 2 years ago

Apologies if this is already explained somewhere but is there a way to reset high scores only? Or do you have to do a full factory reset which incl. wiping all settings, audits and profiles? I'm running 0.58. Thanks!

#3225 2 years ago

Can you fine folks confirm whether your launch button is lit in either the attract mode and/or during gameplay. My launch button will randomly light up from time to time and I'm suspecting that it's not working properly. Mine lights up in test mode every time which seems to eliminate the bulb or wiring being loose.

Thanks

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3226 2 years ago

I don’t recall what build I was on when I did it, but I know when I deleted all the player profiles
from the machine, the high scores were deleted as well. So maybe just deleting player profile with the high score will clear it for you?

Quoted from timlah79:

Apologies if this is already explained somewhere but is there a way to reset high scores only? Or do you have to do a full factory reset which incl. wiping all settings, audits and profiles? I'm running 0.58. Thanks!

#3227 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

There is no choice to only delete high scores. Deleting player profiles is likely to do this to as above explained, just never tried.

#3228 2 years ago

I installed the Starry apron today ran into one issue. The left side of the apron is elevated slightly, maybe 1/16" of an inch off the playfield. When the kickback fires, it gets caught on the apron opening. The front of the apron is sitting on the playfield hooks perfectly. I guess it's possible that it was slightly bent during manufacturing or shipping. Has anyone run into this before? I can bend it a bit, but force is a last resort. Suggestions?

#3229 2 years ago

OK a quick question to all of you TBL owners out there...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember reading early in this thread that TBL uses the exact same power supply that Stern's Spike 2 uses. If that is the case, am I correct in assuming that it uses the same noisy cooling fan? You don't notice it too much when you're playing a game, but if they are sitting in attract mode the fans are, in my opinion, louder than they should be. In my two Stern machines I wound up replacing the fans with the mod fans that I think Pinmonk came up with, so I'm wondering if the same might be in order here.

Thanks!

#3230 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

OK a quick question to all of you TBL owners out there...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember reading early in this thread that TBL uses the exact same power supply that Stern's Spike 2 uses. If that is the case, am I correct in assuming that it uses the same noisy cooling fan? You don't notice it too much when you're playing a game, but if they are sitting in attract mode the fans are, in my opinion, louder than they should be. In my two Stern machines I wound up replacing the fans with the mod fans that I think Pinmonk came up with, so I'm wondering if the same might be in order here.
Thanks!

I think they use indeed same supply but DP uses it only for 48VDC. They have a separate supply for 5 and 12VDC.

So, lesser burden means lesser heat and fan rarely turns on with me. And when it does, yup same noise as spike supply.

#3231 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I think they use indeed same supply but DP uses it only for 48VDC. They have a separate supply for 5 and 12VDC.
So, lesser burden means lesser heat and fan rarely turns on with me. And when it does, yup same noise as spike supply.

Great; thanks for the info. I guess when I get my TBL I can make that determination on whether to switch it out or not.

#3232 2 years ago

Personally I think it’s much quieter then a Stern. Can barely hear it running when it does which isn’t much.

#3233 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Personally I think it’s much quieter then a Stern. Can barely hear it running when it does which isn’t much.

yes. Zero reason to mess with it.

#3234 2 years ago

Had this happen a couple of times now but on a great game and extra ball today, it annoyed me enough that I want to add it to the official bug log tomorrow…

Ball whipped super fast down the left out lane with Trampoline lit. Too fast for the solenoid to activate from the switch and kick the ball back, so it drained.

Should be able to code it so that if there’s a single ball in play, and the left outlane switch is triggered while trampoline is lit, and then it drains in the trough within 1 second, that it’s ejects a new ball from the shooter lane.

Gets dicey doing that in a multiball (could result in bonus balls), but should work in single ball.

#3235 2 years ago

Figure I'd post a potential solution for anyone who has a rug that requires a really hard shot to register a hit. I spent a bunch of time trying to readjust the switch to make the rug register shots more effectively and ended up finding a great solution: move the switch lower.

I've attached two pics. The first is the switch the way it was installed at the factory. The second is the adjusted position. You can see from the pics that it was screwed in at an angle from the factory. The adjustment has it a bit lowered and the screws are parallel.

I also tried removing the switch and moving the switch blade to the inside mounting nubs but that didn't work...made the rug barely register at all.

Now the rug registers hits much more easily and is playing perfectly. You don't need to nail the shot and can even hit it with a backhand! Hope that this is helpful to all the dudes out there!

PXL_20220129_223135297 (resized).jpgPXL_20220129_223135297 (resized).jpgPXL_20220208_021047747 (resized).jpgPXL_20220208_021047747 (resized).jpg
#3236 2 years ago

I have a diecut lighted apron for sale if anyone is looking. Posted here under parts/mods.

#3237 2 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

I have a diecut lighted apron for sale if anyone is looking. Posted here under parts/mods.

This is an owners club not a 4 sale forum. $400 markup ??

#3238 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:This is an owners club not a 4 sale forum. $400 markup ??

Yeah aren’t they still available to order through CT for $600? This isn’t a Black Knight topper situation, Dude!

#3239 2 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Yeah aren’t they still available to order through CT for $600? This isn’t a Black Knight topper situation, Dude!

Yes. That’s what I paid just recently. $600 add but I guess if you buy direct it would be closer to $700 possibly but still………

#3240 2 years ago

With shipping and such

#3241 2 years ago

Anyone install cliffy's for TBL?

Has them on his what's new site: http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

Wonder how difficult to install.

#3242 2 years ago

This is just sad and tells the story of the pinball hobby at this moment. The hobby is simply infested with people who are in this for no reason but to flip for profit. Clearly no intention to open and enjoy these games. And it’s not just this game but literally ever single game now. Pretty sad. What was for some a joyful moment to get their long awaited purchase is for others simply a mechanism to exploit and profit. Then people complain about manufacturers raising prices but can you blame them?? Don’t be shocked when this game goes up again in price to 15k NIB for new orders.

5D21F91E-9533-4A4B-8841-6FAA3F123E32 (resized).png5D21F91E-9533-4A4B-8841-6FAA3F123E32 (resized).png
#3243 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

This is just sad and tells the story of the pinball hobby at this moment. The hobby is simply infested with people who are in this for no reason but to flip for profit. Clearly no intention to open and enjoy these games. And it’s not just this game but literally ever single game now. Pretty sad. What was for some a joyful moment to get their long awaited purchase is for others simply a mechanism to exploit and profit. Then people complain about manufacturers raising prices but can you blame them?? Don’t be shocked when this game goes up again in price to 15k NIB for new orders.
[quoted image]

I certainly hate seeing it, being on the 'list' still for a while more, but....what can we do? It sucks balls, but it is what it is.

#3244 2 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

I have a set that just shipped. I’ll keep let you know and take pictures.

#3245 2 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

I installed them on my game. Pretty standard PITA/tedious stuff of having to remove various plastics, left wireform, ball return accessory, etc., but not too bad overall.

No gameplay issues afterwards (which has occurred occasionally on other games I've installed them on).

Thumbs up!

#3246 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I installed them on my game. Pretty standard PITA/tedious stuff of having to remove various plastics, left wireform, ball return accessory, etc., but not too bad overall.
No gameplay issues afterwards (which has occurred occasionally on other games I've installed them on).
Thumbs up!

Right on - good to hear - I'm a little concerned disassembling such a prized machine - without knowing WTF I'm doing - is there any guide/instructions provided or is it relatively easy to figure out?

#3247 2 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Right on - good to hear - I'm a little concerned disassembling such a prized machine - without knowing WTF I'm doing - is there any guide/instructions provided or is it relatively easy to figure out?

No real instructions per se. Fairly straight forward stuff. Just take it slow; use a magnet tool to snag nuts and washers as you remove them; and only remove what's necessary.

Taking photos as you go is always best (and safe) - especially if you're new to playfield disassembly.

#3248 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I certainly hate seeing it, being on the 'list' still for a while more, but....what can we do? It sucks balls, but it is what it is.

Nothing it is what it is for the time being. like any hobby it has its costs. It's a bummer man!

#3249 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

[quoted image]

Why are you including the "Big Lebowski - Mods" seller in with flippers? He makes great (and reasonably priced as mods go) accessories for TBL!

#3250 2 years ago
Quoted from Picspins:

I have a set that just shipped. I’ll keep let you know and take pictures.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

No real instructions per se. Fairly straight forward stuff. Just take it slow; use a magnet tool to snag nuts and washers as remove them; and only remove what's necessary.
Taking photos as you go is always best (and safe) - especially if you're new to playfield disassembly.

Ahh good advice on the magnet tool -

Picspins It would be great if you can post some pics or a general guide or watch items for future reference. Thanks all!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 7,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 143.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/65?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.