Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif
IMG_1769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240410_145717026 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,279 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 146.
#3101 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Copy 2 songs together in one file and you have it .....
I am sure this will never be included due to legal agreements.
But you see , the community is working on it. I have just replaced the sounds with original soundtracks, that is bummer enough
The script sounds great but knowledge of linux operatingsystems is required, I guess.

If you've already replaced the songs with the original versions then you already have most of the linux knowledge you need. It's just dragging and dropping a folder from a USB drive, that contains the script and all or your music files (with the numbers in the script updated to match how many song files you have for each), to the dp folder. The only additional thing you need to do is open a terminal window and type a couple commands to make the script executable and schedule it to run on reboot. And if you've ever had to fix that "System program problem detected" error that pops up you've done something very similar.

The most time consuming part is splitting the song files, getting them into the proper format, and naming them correctly.

I thought about stitching a couple songs together too, but even with the short CCR songs I usually don't last long enough to get through them

#3102 2 years ago

Just ordered the game from Cointaker yesterday.
Accessories already arrived today.

IMG_2645 (resized).jpegIMG_2645 (resized).jpeg

#3103 2 years ago

Does the game have a family mode setting?

#3104 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Yes it does

#3105 2 years ago

Great to hear!!

#3106 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Fuckin' A it does Dude!

#3107 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Fuckin' A it does Dude!

You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps! This is what happens when you feed a stoner scrambled eggs!

Whomever did those tv edits deserves an Emmy.

#3108 2 years ago

Well dang it.. I was sitting on an extremely boring zoom meeting that was dragging on and on... and pulled the trigger on a 13k version of TBL on cointaker. Crazy times. So, what are the actual chances of getting a game? Are people getting these delivered on a regular basis? Is it super fun? I should have probably done this research before blowing $1k on a deposit. So now I have deposits on 3 games that will probably all take over a year to get here. So here's to early 2023!

Fathom Mermaid
Godzilla Premium
TBL

#3109 2 years ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

Well dang it.. I was sitting on an extremely boring zoom meeting that was dragging on and on... and pulled the trigger on a 13k version of TBL on cointaker. Crazy times. So, what are the actual chances of getting a game? Are people getting these delivered on a regular basis? Is it super fun? I should have probably done this research before blowing $1k on a deposit. So now I have deposits on 3 games that will probably all take over a year to get here. So here's to early 2023!
Fathom Mermaid
Godzilla Premium
TBL

Not really a big research for getting an idea about the fun factor: https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/big-lebowski/ratings

#3110 2 years ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

Fathom Mermaid
Godzilla Premium
TBL

You want the Pre Order Thread. Read that and it has all the info you want.

Also the deposit is refundable so it’s not blown.

#3111 2 years ago

On my game the end of ball bonus does not seem to be adding correctly. Has anyone else noticed that if you add up the individual bonus items that it sometimes does not add up to the total bonus and if you have a multiplier, that does not always multiply properly? I cant imagine its only happening on my game? I assume this is a bug.

Also, having a really hard time trying to adjust the switch in the scoop. I have to nudge the machine very often for the game to recognize that there is a ball in there. It will eventually pop it out but I often get tilt warnings trying to free the ball. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ed

#3112 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

On my game the end of ball bonus does not seem to be adding correctly. Has anyone else noticed that if you add up the individual bonus items that it sometimes does not add up to the total bonus and if you have a multiplier, that does not always multiply properly? I cant imagine its only happening on my game? I assume this is a bug.
Also, having a really hard time trying to adjust the switch in the scoop. I have to nudge the machine very often for the game to recognize that there is a ball in there. It will eventually pop it out but I often get tilt warnings trying to free the ball. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ed

The bonus math is a known issue. I got cheated out of about 4 million earlier tonight. It is supposed to be fixed in the next version, 0.58: https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/tbl-153

#3113 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks
Ed

You need to bend the switch in the scoop out more so it’s more sensitive. This is easily done when lifting the playfield and adjusting from bottom.

#3114 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

You need to bend the switch in the scoop out more so it’s more sensitive. This is easily done when lifting the playfield and adjusting from bottom.

Mine was a strange left to right adjustment, not up and down. I posted details wheee I had to remove the switch and file the thread hole drill burrs off on the metal bracket to align it.

#3115 2 years ago

Just made a custom topper for my TBL. Considering some lights to really tie the whole together. Any suggestions?

IMG_4217 (resized).JPGIMG_4217 (resized).JPGIMG_4218 (resized).JPGIMG_4218 (resized).JPG
#3116 2 years ago

Hey folks so I have leveled the playfield window to the best of my ability, also adjusted the lock targets. Still getting serious air balls. It almost feels like the flipper is too strong have other adjusted the flipper power or left stock? Thank you

#3117 2 years ago

Both of my flippers feel mushy. I used to be able to backhand mark it zero off the left flipper but no longer have that responsiveness. What adjustments can be made if any to the flippers themselves?

#3118 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Both of my flippers feel mushy. I used to be able to backhand mark it zero off the left flipper but no longer have that responsiveness. What adjustments can be made if any to the flippers themselves?

Beyond position and coil strength (physical/mech adjustment and setting adjustment, respectively)?

#3119 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Just made a custom topper for my TBL. Considering some lights to really tie the whole together. Any suggestions?[quoted image][quoted image]

I hope they are your own shoes.
Nicely done!
Interactive lighting via the exit that otherwise controls the illuminated apron would certainly be nice.
You can safely order the light-emitting board from DP.

Groetjes aan het buurland

#3120 2 years ago

Is there a "games played" feature in the menu? I don't see it under audits.

#3121 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Just made a custom topper for my TBL. Considering some lights to really tie the whole together. Any suggestions?

How about adding a bowling ball (or two)? Be sure to use plenty of hot glue though!

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

How about adding a bowling ball (or two)? Be sure to use plenty of hot glue though!

A bowling ball (and old fashioned CCR tape) is on its way to be added. Doubt if the hot glue will be safe. Also will add some Led lightning strips to provide some illumination.

#3123 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Just made a custom topper for my TBL. Considering some lights to really tie the whole together. Any suggestions?[quoted image][quoted image]

Best Topper i've ever seen for TBL

#3124 2 years ago

Hi guys, this is my first impression of this game and I just have to own one. These rarely come up for sale in the UK but I absolutely loved the shots, toys & theme integration.

#3125 2 years ago

time-to-bowl-Big-Lebowski-style (resized).jpgtime-to-bowl-Big-Lebowski-style (resized).jpg

#3126 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

Just before Christmas we are releasing update v0.58 containing bugfixes and improvements that are separate from the v1.0 development which will continue in the coming months (but is worth the wait we hope).

The download and changelog for v0.58 are here:
https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_software

Wishing you a happy holiday season and all the best for 2022,

- Koen

#3127 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Hello everyone,
Just before Christmas we are releasing update v0.58 containing bugfixes and improvements that are separate from the v1.0 development which will continue in the coming months (but is worth the wait we hope).
- Koen

Thank you Koen!
Have great holiday season as well.

#3128 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Hello everyone,
- Koen

Merry Christmas Koen to you and yours. Do you need 0.57 to install 0.58?

#3129 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Hello everyone,
- Koen

Thanks Koen Happy Holidays

#3130 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Merry Christmas Koen to you and yours. Do you need 0.57 to install 0.58?

Not specifically no, 0.46 or later will do.

#3131 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Hello everyone,
- Koen

You're the best, KoenHeltzel ! Thank you and DP so much for putting this out in time for the holidays! 1.0 is going to be well worth the wait. Yet having the scoring fixes alone in 0.58 for now is huge. THANK YOU!

#3132 2 years ago

Bedankt aan iedereen bij Dutch Pinball!

Geniet van de vakantie!

#3133 2 years ago

Thanks KoenHeltzel mine has now been stuck at around 37% for like 10 mins. Hoping it progresses soon! Super excited for update!
9D9EBBE2-BE21-4875-B61B-CCBBC133C39D (resized).jpeg9D9EBBE2-BE21-4875-B61B-CCBBC133C39D (resized).jpeg

#3134 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Thanks KoenHeltzel mine has now been stuck at around 37% for like 10 mins. Hoping it progresses soon! Super excited for update!
[quoted image]

If it doesn't progress any more:
- turn the game off and on again
- go to "Software menu > Version select" and DELETE (the partially installed) 0.58
- retry the USB update to 0.58, hopefully it works this time.

#3135 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

If it doesn't:
- turn the game off and on again
- go to "Software menu > Version select" and DELETE (the partially installed) 0.58
- retry the USB update to 0.58, hopefully it works this time.

I did it! Yay! Thanks!

#3136 2 years ago

Updated to new code and glad to see the bonus numbers being accurately calculated!

Thanks for the quick fix!
Ed

#3137 2 years ago

Had Christmas lunch at the factory. And what is that without a White Russian !!

Happy Christmas to all you dudes from us all !!

2FDAA247-C2AC-42F7-BD44-03414F3DE4B5 (resized).jpeg2FDAA247-C2AC-42F7-BD44-03414F3DE4B5 (resized).jpeg
#3138 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

Merry Christmas!!

#3139 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks Rens - that is a tasty looking White Russian!

Merry Christmas to all TBL Dudes everywhere!

#3140 2 years ago

Merry Christmas and thanks for all you do to keep this game evolving!

#3141 2 years ago

Merry Christmas Ren and all at DP and to my fellow Dude’s.

#3142 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to you all!

(new topper ready, included lightning and CCR cassette...)

IMG_4242 (resized).JPGIMG_4242 (resized).JPGIMG_4243 (resized).JPGIMG_4243 (resized).JPG
#3143 2 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Not specifically no, 0.46 or later will do.

KoenHeltzel

Merry Christmas and thanks for the update, man!

Understanding that you can’t make 100% promises, is there a chance that either intermediate updates or the 1.0 update will enable Wi-Fi for future updates? Would be so cool just to have it detect and alert of new software and prompt to update, rather than doing the computer / USB dance!

#3144 2 years ago

Merry Christmas dudes! The Dutch Pinball team is outstanding!!

2DD343B5-83E1-43D0-9476-EC7CA3F2CF63 (resized).jpeg2DD343B5-83E1-43D0-9476-EC7CA3F2CF63 (resized).jpeg
#3145 2 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

KoenHeltzel
Merry Christmas and thanks for the update, man!
Understanding that you can’t make 100% promises, is there a chance that either intermediate updates or the 1.0 update will enable Wi-Fi for future updates? Would be so cool just to have it detect and alert of new software and prompt to update, rather than doing the computer / USB dance!

Updates can be done by WiFi, but you need to add a WiFi dongle as the mainboard lacks this functionality.

#3146 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

Merry Christmas!!

#3147 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Updates can be done by WiFi, but you need to add a WiFi dongle as the mainboard lacks this functionality.

Interesting. I thought there was a TP Link usb in the top area of the board and it was ready to go but not activated in the current code.

#3148 2 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Interesting. I thought there was a TP Link usb in the top area of the board and it was ready to go but not activated in the current code.

Rensh can you verify, are wifi updates possible with TBL?

#3149 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Rensh can you verify, are wifi updates possible with TBL?

At this moment the correct answer unfortunately is No.

It’s on the agenda for the future however.

#3150 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

At this moment the correct answer unfortunately is No.
It’s on the agenda for the future however.

Meaning the hardware has the capability and it’s a coding update?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

15,000 (OBO)
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,279 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/63?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.