20240312_103307 (resized).jpg
20240312_103259 (resized).jpg
20240310_223955 (resized).jpg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
20240304_163856 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240308_211657_Chrome (resized).jpg
005 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 143.
#2701 2 years ago
Quoted from jukeboxtim:

Freakyguy666 #2698 Contact TheDudesMods he sells them and they are top quality

Not finding a poster with the alias “TheDudesMods” .?.?.?

#2702 2 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Not finding a poster with the alias “TheDudesMods” .?.?.?

…it‘s just one click away

6CF29AC8-2498-44AD-A870-762B647A8AE7 (resized).jpeg6CF29AC8-2498-44AD-A870-762B647A8AE7 (resized).jpeg
#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Where could one get the burger sign mod?

eBay in pinball section.

#2705 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

…it‘s just one click away [quoted image]

Quoted from fossmin:

eBay in pinball section.

Thanks! To be clear it is TheDudeMods —not TheDudesMods.

#2706 2 years ago

Thought I would share a video update on the Right Orbit protector, apologies for the nasty close up of my finger nail . Should be able to start making these this week. Once again if you would like to sign up here is the sheet:
https://forms.gle/W9aFWGUmiS5nR7Ng7

Video Below

#2707 2 years ago

Does anyone’s game vibrate aggressively on ball launch and other heavy bass notes? Though I’d ask before I started digging..

#2708 2 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Does anyone’s game vibrate aggressively on ball launch and other heavy bass notes? Though I’d ask before I started digging..

I haven't really noticed the heavy bass so much but there is definitely vibration/sound upon ball launch. I'm thinking at least that portion is normal.

#2709 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Thought I would share a video update on the Right Orbit protector, apologies for the nasty close up of my finger nail . Should be able to start making these this week. Once again if you would like to sign up here is the sheet:
https://forms.gle/W9aFWGUmiS5nR7Ng7
Video Below

love the progress on this. Looking great.

#2710 2 years ago

Started a dedicated topic for the protector to keep things organized. Will be sending out emails today for payment and ordering. Cheers
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-orbit-protector-protect-yer-balls-dude#post-6501476

#2711 2 years ago

If anyone is looking to trade out their Lebowski, I have a stunning restored Williams IJ as trade bait

#2712 2 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

If anyone is looking to trade out their Lebowski, I have a stunning restored Williams IJ as trade bait

Any reasonable collector would have both already

#2714 2 years ago

IJ>TBL
However if coding on TBL were completed and more added in I could be swayed to change that decision. IJ is just one of the best mode based games ever, TBL is still just lacking the immersion in existing modes.
My wish list for TBL:
1. Change up the bowling modes to be different for every character. Possibly add like 7-10 split or differentiation among them rather than just 2
2. Make character modes different with objectives specific to them. Not just shoot their shot to collect crappy jackpots
3. Change up/expand the Nihilist showdown modes(especially if obtained more than once) to something other than just hitting targets.
4. Rug modes and car modes are good I think just need some polish.
Don't get me wrong I love TBL and dream license, just want to see it become the BEST game it can be and it just needs more to get there.

#2715 2 years ago

I just can't wait for them to add mini wizard modes for completing each section.

#2716 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I just can't wait for them to add mini wizard modes for completing each section.

Ya excellent point, I didn't even add that in my list above. That would be amazing!

#2717 2 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Any reasonable collector would have both already

I agree! (See my collection )

#2718 2 years ago

My TBL has been rock solid up until this weekend. Started a few games, would skill plunge to the VUK and game would go dead, but not every time. Had another get stuck in the orange bowling alley launch mech. Couple other random shut-downs.

#2719 2 years ago

Orbit Protector Update
------------------------------------

Hey Folks, the first 10 invoices have gone out, (7 paid and have been shipped). keeping track of the orders manually has proven to be quite challenging for over 40 orders. So for those that have not yet received an invoice please order through Etsy. The advantage is getting proper address information, the variants are easy to set up in the system, and you get tracking and updates. This will streamline the speed at which I can get these out to you all.

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/FactoryofFun/listing/1088825021/the-big-lebowski-pinball-orbit-protector?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1632260801866

Thank you!

#2720 2 years ago

How are peoples playfields holding up? Mine has quite a bit of dimpling already but they're are quite a few airballs off the stand ups.

Curious how others look over time.

#2721 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

How are peoples playfields holding up? Mine has quite a bit of dimpling already but they're are quite a few airballs off the stand ups.

My TBL looks great. Alien not so much.

#2722 2 years ago

OK

Programmer Koen has made a beta release for the clicking issue and the stepper motor BA high pitch sound. This release has been tested in-house and by 2 users who had these complaints and happy to report that both reported issues solved

So, Koen can start preparing this release as a final release asap with perhaps some more tweaking-debugging. To be cntd asap but wanted to keep you all informed with this.

#2723 2 years ago

That was more a preliminary alpha release to test the 2 specific fixes. Since there are more bugfixes intended to be included the beta stage has not been reached yet.

The progress on the 0.57 bugfix update can be followed here:
https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/agiles/120-2/current

#2724 2 years ago

KoenHeltzel - Could you provide an estimated timeline for the larger code release? It would be awesome to get a sense for how long we have to anxiously await new and enhanced gameplay updates!

Thanks!

#2725 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

OK
Programmer Koen has made a beta release for the clicking issue and the stepper motor BA high pitch sound. This release has been tested in-house and by 2 users who had these complaints and happy to report that both reported issues solved
So, Koen can start preparing this release as a final release asap with perhaps some more tweaking-debugging. To be cntd asap but wanted to keep you all informed with this.

if this is the final release, does that mean, the bonus modes for finish sections will be in this release?

#2726 2 years ago

Chrome never looked so good dude (bolts for coin door and receiver will arrive in a few days) Chris at pinball plating is absolutely thee best at what he does 100%.

6BCEA7E2-8C72-41F7-84B2-9BD9B0353EE8 (resized).jpeg6BCEA7E2-8C72-41F7-84B2-9BD9B0353EE8 (resized).jpeg9DDFABAD-A5F0-4689-B7F5-151BC4564634 (resized).jpeg9DDFABAD-A5F0-4689-B7F5-151BC4564634 (resized).jpegC4D3A3C9-73F3-4C9C-80BA-E341B3D1B7F8 (resized).jpegC4D3A3C9-73F3-4C9C-80BA-E341B3D1B7F8 (resized).jpegD4268DD0-77CA-4D0C-87E7-EB3EE7524515 (resized).jpegD4268DD0-77CA-4D0C-87E7-EB3EE7524515 (resized).jpegE25A3838-CA32-42E4-9D05-AA9E1C2A22CE (resized).jpegE25A3838-CA32-42E4-9D05-AA9E1C2A22CE (resized).jpeg
#2727 2 years ago

TBL with blue targets and gray post sleevesTBL with blue targets and gray post sleeves

Finished a little mod tonight. Changed the red handicap targets to blue and swapped the white post sleeves to gray. The red and white just never really did it for me.

Somewhat related, does anyone have any pictures of early TBL prototypes? I remember seeing a TBL at Expo 2017 where the dude ramp standup targets were teal, not white. I specifically remember this because I recall thinking how I had never seen teal targets before. Can anyone confirm this?

#2728 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Chrome never looked so good dude (bolts for coin door and receiver will arrive in a few days) Chris at pinball plating is absolutely thee best at what he does 100%.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

...but you still need urgently AR glass for these beauty

#2729 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I had alot of airballs because of the crappy standup targets, after swapping them all with reinforced ones they are gone. I have quite a few dimples, but nothing to worry about. No pooling or other serious issues.

We should be really glad we have "decent" micro playfields, and not the recent shit infested playfields.

#2730 2 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

I had alot of airballs because of the crappy standup targets, after swapping them all with reinforced ones they are gone. I have quite a few dimples, but nothing to worry about. No pooling or other serious issues.
We should be really glad we have "decent" micro playfields, and not the recent shit infested playfields.

Which target did you Changed? The two in the left ramp?

#2731 2 years ago
Quoted from Time:

[quoted image]
Finished a little mod tonight. Changed the red handicap targets to blue and swapped the white post sleeves to gray. The red and white just never really did it for me.
Somewhat related, does anyone have any pictures of early TBL prototypes? I remember seeing a TBL at Expo 2017 where the dude ramp standup targets were teal, not white. I specifically remember this because I recall thinking how I had never seen teal targets before. Can anyone confirm this?

Here’s a story and pics of an engineering sample.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/guest-post-the-big-lebowski-pinball-project-by-scott-forman/

#2732 2 years ago

Beautiful for sure. I thought he sold this machine? Is there a new owner?

#2733 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Beautiful for sure. I thought he sold this machine? Is there a new owner?

It was up for sale awhile back, but Im pretty sure he still has it.

#2734 2 years ago

Great story….beautiful game!!!

#2735 2 years ago

I’m thinking of going all out with a full copper bling package. Looking for ideas and pics of TBLs already taking this route.

#2736 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m thinking of going all out with a full copper bling package. Looking for ideas and pics of TBLs already taking this route.

I came so close to doing the same, but ended up really digging the chrome ( and crazy busy, so didn’t take as much time to finish it off). Copper does look sick though!!

(Think I gotta go for those Pinblades though, dammit….really look nice. Do we ever really stop screwing w these games?? An addiction, I swear!!!)

#2737 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

See post 2303

#2738 2 years ago

"Coppaaaa with Toppaaaa"

This is the poor guys version:
Wireramps and screws copper plated.
All armour , coindoor and the frame for the topper powdercoated in candy copperwith chromepowder as underlayer.

Like it .... but would prefer real copper ...

IMG_1162 (resized).JPEGIMG_1162 (resized).JPEGIMG_1163 (resized).JPEGIMG_1163 (resized).JPEGIMG_1166 (resized).JPEGIMG_1166 (resized).JPEGIMG_9087 (resized).JPGIMG_9087 (resized).JPG
#2740 2 years ago

BigLebowski was making them a while back (maybe still is?). I have one and it’s phenomenal!

Post 1694
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tq=&tu=BIGLEBOWSKI

#2741 2 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

Which target did you Changed? The two in the left ramp?

Same question and also what targets did you replace them with?

#2742 2 years ago

Does someone of you guys have this custom sound installed ?

#2743 2 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Does someone of you guys have this custom sound installed ?

Video says unavailable.

#2744 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Video says unavailable.

Works fine for me

#2745 2 years ago

Video unavailable.

Can you post a direct link?

#2747 2 years ago

so how long is the estimated wait if you were to order one?

#2748 2 years ago

1 year

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

so how long is the estimated wait if you were to order one?

#2749 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

My biggest problem to date is the orbits both left and right. Get SDTM on them like 90% of the time which is really frustrating. I have tied bending the orbit lanes slightly but there is very little give especially on the left side. Do people have this problem or a better solution. Pretty frustrating as can't do skill shot on plunge cause that is instant death and I'm basically avoiding them during play where it will make a full orbit cause I know it's coming.

Hi @bemmett, I had the STDM issue on the Donny lane and I built a little "buffer" which can be 3D printed that goes between the scoop and the lane guide and bends the lane outward a bit. That solved the issue on the Donny lane for me. It´s the little gray block in the picture.

P1020681 (resized).JPGP1020681 (resized).JPG

I can give you the STL if you send me a PM with your email address.

#2750 2 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

Hi bemmett, I had the STDM issue on the Donny lane and I built a little "buffer" which can be 3D printed that goes between the scoop and the lane guide and bends the lane outward a bit. That solved the issue on the Donny lane for me. It´s the little gray block in the picture.

I don't have a way to 3D print unfortunately. If anyone local has need/want to do some of these I'm all for it! So with doing that does it put the ball to the right flipper then?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 7,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 143.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/55 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.