flipper position (1) (resized).jpeg
flipper position (2) (resized).jpeg
flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 146.
#2551 2 years ago

Sorry for all the glare, they do look a lot better in person.

IMG_20210820_141228229 (resized).jpgIMG_20210820_141228229 (resized).jpgIMG_20210820_141358380 (resized).jpgIMG_20210820_141358380 (resized).jpg
#2552 2 years ago

mac2444 Your pin blades look real nice. Check out CPR9999 target decals and lighted doobie mod they really tie the room together Dude

#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

How is everyone finding the latest code update? What improvements in play is there? How does the game run etc please?

Did you notice the changelog? https://www.dutchpinball.com/the_big_lebowski_pinball_software.php

#2554 2 years ago

After the update I have some problems with the Jesus VUK. Often fails to reach the upperplayfield and takes till ten attempts to reach it. Was sometimes the case in the previous version, but worsened...

Someone got some suggestions to tweak this?

#2555 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

After the update I have some problems with the Jesus VUK. Often fails to reach the upperplayfield and takes till ten attempts to reach it. Was sometimes the case in the previous version, but worsened...

I had the same issue and Rensch told me to bend the bracket, very easy with your hand. Might have to play around with it but I fixed it and it works perfectly, read back a few posts.

#2556 2 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

I had the same issue and Rensch told me to bend the bracket, very easy with your hand. Might have to play around with it but I fixed it and it works perfectly, read back a few posts.

Thanks. Easy fix, just some fiddling.

Will add this to my support FAQ asap

#2557 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Indeed there was a change in the update:
"Changed scoop, VUK and saucer coil strength range and factory default to better correspond with what is needed and to allow tweaking the strength."

You can increase the coil strength in the service menu "Adjustment Menu > Coil Strengths > VUK".

#2558 2 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Sorry for all the glare, they do look a lot better in person.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I really like them! I think I will go for those. Even though they are black, them match the machine a little better. Thank you!

#2559 2 years ago
#2560 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

I really like them! I think I will go for those. Even though they are black, them match the machine a little better. Thank you!

Think they look great...if I go for a set, this is my path...have a nice sheet of PDI and chrome look flipper buttons ready for this bad boy. The more I play and dig into this one, the more Fascinating and fun it is....also has an amazing "feel" to it when playing....can't describe, but it's like a " new classic" imho.

#2561 2 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Thanks for the response all. Ill try to adjust the bracket and/or setting.

#2562 2 years ago

FYI for anyone who's an audiophile like I am, I created a thread a while back on how I output audio from all my machines to my external system in my small gameroom (2 x active speakers and a sub) including TBL: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-i-set-up-the-perfect-audio-experience-for-my-small-gameroom

Mark at Pinnovators has a mod that works for TBL. I don't know if it will affect your warranty but the kit he created is pretty non-invasive---meaning it simply taps into the output audio wires from TBL to channel the audio to a separate destination while still maintaining it within the machine: Pinnovators PinSUB Multi-System Stereo

Check it out if you're interested and of course implement at your own risk!

#2563 2 years ago

Apologies all, I feel like I'm going crazy. About a month back I was receiving this same "System Program Problem Error" message. I did a bunch of internet searching and I was sure that I came across a link to a file called "System error pop-up FAQ". I saved the file to my google drive and I remember reading in the document that I would need to have a USB hardwired keyboard to fix the issue. I did not at the time have a keyboard, so filed away this document and put it on my to do list to buy one. Today I bought said keyboard, and now when I come to look at the file I saved on my google drive it is corrupted. Argh!!

I've spent a couple hours searching for the original file and I can't find it anywhere, doh!

From the above link "itsfoss" I still don't really understand how I do this ubuntu fix with the TBL pinball. I feel like the document I found was a step by step guide on fixing the issue (wish I printed it when I originally found it).

So my question is... has anyone seen a document like the one I'm referring to? Or have any advice on how to fix this error message on TBL pinball. I see the instructions in the above link but it is written as though for someone who is doing this all on a desktop computer vs. a pinball machine :S.

#big-lebowski

#2564 2 years ago
Quoted from BrettB:

Apologies all, I feel like I'm going crazy. About a month back I was receiving this same "System Program Problem Error" message. I did a bunch of internet searching and I was sure that I came across a link to a file called "System error pop-up FAQ". I saved the file to my google drive and I remember reading in the document that I would need to have a USB hardwired keyboard to fix the issue. I did not at the time have a keyboard, so filed away this document and put it on my to do list to buy one. Today I bought said keyboard, and now when I come to look at the file I saved on my google drive it is corrupted. Argh!!
I've spent a couple hours searching for the original file and I can't find it anywhere, doh!
From the above link "itsfoss" I still don't really understand how I do this ubuntu fix with the TBL pinball. I feel like the document I found was a step by step guide on fixing the issue (wish I printed it when I originally found it).
So my question is... has anyone seen a document like the one I'm referring to? Or have any advice on how to fix this error message on TBL pinball. I see the instructions in the above link but it is written as though for someone who is doing this all on a desktop computer vs. a pinball machine :S.

The Big Lebowski

See Rensh 's troubleshooting FAQ starting on page 102: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9x448ip0ib4shvq/AAACf-gf-VRBhe9f69kmL8wAa?dl=0&preview=Technical+support+TBL+FAQ+manual.pdf

#2565 2 years ago

That links doesn’t work with me. This is a working one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpyc5ww2te7rxz7/Technical%20support%20TBL%20FAQ%20manual.pdf?dl=0

Hmm. I thought if I would always keep the same name for the pdf newer versions would keep the same link (this pdf will change each time i find something new). Is this not?

#2566 2 years ago

Moved the ticking backbox issue to the Maintenance and support thread where it belongs, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-tbl-maintenance-thread/page/15#post-6455052

Pls do any further posts on this topic over there. Thanks.

#2567 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

That links doesn’t work with me. This is a working one.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpyc5ww2te7rxz7/Technical%20support%20TBL%20FAQ%20manual.pdf?dl=0
Hmm. I thought if I would always keep the same name for the pdf newer versions would keep the same link (this pdf will change each time i find something new). Is this not?

My error. That link I posted takes you to the main Dropbox folder not the PDF in question, sorry!

#2568 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:My error. That link I posted takes you to the main Dropbox folder not the PDF in question, sorry!

No worries. In the end the folder contains all documents

should only add a read me file in the folder as doc start as a stand-alone doc but I update only the doc which combines everything. I give everything a rel no so should be noticeable.

#2569 2 years ago

Did some more testing on my TBL. Thanks to Rensh for all the support. I think I have narrowed it down. I am still unsure if the P-Roc is the culprit, but its hard to tell. I replaced the P-Roc and the same issues are still present (no 48v). I also noticed that I have an LED out on F08, which ironically is the 48V circuit I believe.

IMG_5946 (resized).jpegIMG_5946 (resized).jpeg
#2570 2 years ago

Just sent you an email and after that I see this post.

On the movie you sent I also noticed other fuses were out and I suspect the security is still not OK and thus disabling the 48V on the FmB and MMb hence all leds are out concerning 48V. Take out the small plug on the PS and see if all leds are lit again.

Than check if coils are working like the flipper and VUK (come from two separate 48V strings).

I also suspect coils will not work as in your case security is blocking it. I learned today that there is a second security on the MMB. So not only PS is switched off but also coils are disabled in FmB and mmb. So if security is corrupted the hack I thought off is likely is not a solution

Anyway, above are assumptions.

#2571 2 years ago

Could someone please post a picture of how the orange ball return hood is mounted over the left habit trail?

Thanks

#2572 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Could someone please post a picture of how the orange ball return hood is mounted over the left habit trail?
Thanks

You mean this?

2164AD71-3C56-45A5-B8CE-ED734AC4DE1F (resized).jpeg2164AD71-3C56-45A5-B8CE-ED734AC4DE1F (resized).jpeg

FDC5E762-1A2B-4D5F-A7CB-FAE797F67975 (resized).jpegFDC5E762-1A2B-4D5F-A7CB-FAE797F67975 (resized).jpeg
#2573 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

You mean this?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's what I needed.

Thanks

#2574 2 years ago

Installed chrome coin door. With the starry lit apron it’s truly a stunning game.

F97C5B22-00CE-4B56-BF9F-26A978095FA3 (resized).jpegF97C5B22-00CE-4B56-BF9F-26A978095FA3 (resized).jpeg
#2575 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Installed chrome coin door. With the starry lit apron it’s truly a stunning game.
[quoted image]

Let’s see the apron!

#2576 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

[quoted image]

Looks beautiful. Where did you buy that one?

#2577 2 years ago
Quoted from Kungen:

Looks beautiful. Where did you buy that one?

Chris Royalty. Pinball plating

#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Chris Royalty. Pinball plating

Man I wish I could afford to throw one of those on my TBL right now, I just cant spare the cash.

#2579 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

[quoted image]

Good grief that’s gorgeous!!!!

#2580 2 years ago

Here is our protector set for TBL. Translucent Blue .060 PETG.
ColorGuardProtectors.com

IMG950822 (resized).jpgIMG950822 (resized).jpg
#2581 2 years ago
#2582 2 years ago

Coin door looks killer! So cool to see everyone getting their games. I hope to get mine running soon.

#2583 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Let’s see the apron!

93BEDA91-044F-4FEC-A40F-590759C64B79 (resized).jpeg93BEDA91-044F-4FEC-A40F-590759C64B79 (resized).jpeg
#2584 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Coin door looks killer! So cool to see everyone getting their games. I hope to get mine running soon.

Thank you! I received my game in March 2020.

#2585 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Good grief that’s gorgeous!!!!

Thank you!

#2586 2 years ago

I’m with you now, lol….got the hinges too ….really thought I’d go copper w this, but the chrome look is outstanding on this game imho once seeing it in person…a definite jewel!!!!

Will shoot a couple pics when done, but really no big difference compared to some of the other deadly machines already shown in here…..

@concrethardt was right

#2587 2 years ago

I thought copper was a no brainer. Until seeing the chrome. Very well done...

#2588 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I thought copper was a no brainer. Until seeing the chrome. Very well done...

You know that chrome is standart trim on TBL expect the coindoor.
Copper is "full change" incl. the wireramps.

#2589 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

You know that chrome is standart trim on TBL expect the coindoor.
Copper is "full change" incl. the wireramps.

The wireforms is what did it for me...I've changed plating/ colors on several wireforms...just didn't think the copper would give the same contrast on the PF....either is deadly of course, but finishing in chrome does it for me..

#2590 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Man I wish I could afford to throw one of those on my TBL right now, I just cant spare the cash.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

I’m with you now, lol….got the hinges too ….really thought I’d go copper w this, but the chrome look is outstanding on this game imho once seeing it in person…a definite jewel!!!!
Will shoot a couple pics when done, but really no big difference compared to some of the other deadly machines already shown in here…..
@concrethardt was right

So tempted to do the hinges but that’s a bit of a job to switch over to..?

#2591 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

So tempted to do the hinges but that’s a bit of a job to switch over to..?

Not really that hard…provided you don’t have art blades or mirrors on the inside that have covered to bolts….

#2592 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not really that hard…provided you don’t have art blades or mirrors on the inside that have covered to bolts….

I have art blades

#2593 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I have art blades

Do they cover the bolts? If so, you can cut a round hole in each to access. Be super careful, but I've used a sharp razor and have been successful on several sets...

#2594 2 years ago

Man I hope I can get my game running soon

#2595 2 years ago

Man I hope I can get my game running soon

What’s the issue?

#2596 2 years ago

Hello everyone,
I notice that the rug light is often hit by balls that bounce back from the post between the right loop and the Jesus shot.
Has anyone tried to find a solution here? I'm thinking of putting the lamp a little higher, so to extend the post ...

#2597 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

Hello everyone,
I notice that the rug light is often hit by balls that bounce back from the post between the right loop and the Jesus shot.
Has anyone tried to find a solution here? I'm thinking of putting the lamp a little higher, so to extend the post ...

I would like to try a solution witch a plastic to cover airballs which are caused by the post... But i have to do some test first to see if it's possible

#2598 2 years ago

cpr9999 unfortunately, I have not even gotten to play a single game. My game has no coil power (48v) circuit. I have been working with Rensh on this issue for about 3 weeks (he has been very helpful and i bet he is getting tired of it too). As much as I am a person of positivity, Just starting to lose faith. It’s been a constant stressor. I am glad it happened to me and not someone who this would have been their only game. I do have others I can play, but I mean… they are not TBL dude. I just pray something changes.

#2599 2 years ago

cpr9999 unfortunately, I have not even gotten to play a single game. My game has no coil power (48v) circuit. I have been working with Rensh on this issue for about 3 weeks (he has been very helpful and i bet he is getting tired of it too). As much as I am a person of positivity, Just starting to lose faith. It’s been a constant stressor. I am glad it happened to me and not someone who this would have been their only game. I do have others I can play, but I mean… they are not TBL dude. I just pray something changes.

Rens has been great in my short time with this game. Sorry to hear of this major problem. I'm sure he's covered the bases....knowing switching power supplies as I do, guess you have to start there, ensuring you've got 48vdc on the load rails, and work back.....stay the course...it's an amazing game!!!

#2600 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Rens has been great in my short time with this game. Sorry to hear of this major problem. I'm sure he's covered the bases....knowing switching power supplies as I do, guess you have to start there, ensuring you've got 48vdc on the load rails, and work back.....stay the course...it's an amazing game!!!

Yup.
Just sent that advice…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

15,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 7,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.