IMG_20240423_132359275 (resized).jpg
IMG_5894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,311 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 147.
#2451 2 years ago

All the fuses on that board are fast blow I’m assuming ?

#2452 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

All the fuses on that board are fast blow I’m assuming ?

All slow blow. It says this also on the silkscreen on the big pcb close to the fuses.

#2453 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

All slow blow. It says this also on the silkscreen on the big pcb close to the fuses.

Does anyone sell a replacement set?

#2455 2 years ago

The shipping from pinball life is almost as much as the entire set from amazon. Is okay to use those chinesium made fuses or are they much lower quality than a real manufacturer?

#2456 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Than the clicking sound reported by several new users.
When I read Soulriders email last night late I recognized the sound being the safety relais in the PS in the backbox and as it was a new shipment I was hoping for a loose connector due to shipment, hence the mail to Soulrider to check the connector on the PS where the safetycircuit is connected to the PS.
However, when I saw today the reports on Pinside that Soulrider wasnt the only one I reached out to the factory and they also just got the message something was wrong with several of the last shipment of TBLs (all tested prior to shipping ofcourse).
Something is wrong in the safety circuit for sure but its a complex circuit consisting of several parts, among which the P3ROC. They are doing now an investigation to identify which part is wrong so we can determine next step. Its however weekend and this research can take some time/days to identify the cause and to know what the remedy is.
I apologize for the inconvenience and understand how frustrating it can be to finally get your TBL and than still not be able to enjoy it ☹
Can only say it has full attention and things have been set in motion to fix this asap for all envolved.
As soon as there is more info we will get back to you.
No worries, us Dudes take care of each other. But man, building pinballs is a hard job for sure. Not a job a lazy Dude should begin with

I can still play mine as of now. just clicks constantly in attract mode like a car turn signal. I'm sure it will burn out eventually, but as of right now it's playing fine.

#2457 2 years ago

Is there a build date/ range for this problem? Being I'm buying (bought) my game from original owner, is there any type of warranty if a board or component has to be replaced. Questions for the factory I suppose, but figured I'd start here. Game is stated as playing fine, so wonder if this effects all newer builds?

Still excited to receive it, and suppose I'll know if it behaves or not soon enough.....thanks....

#2458 2 years ago

Seems to be only the last shipment CoinTaker received having this issue 3 of us so far . Rensh
has informed the Dude that we are having issues with our new games and Im sure it will be resolved soon.

#2459 2 years ago

yup, everyone on the shipment that came in june.

#2460 2 years ago

Dear Dudes,

I see reports on here in regard to clicking sounds in the PS where I have the feeling that they are not reported to mevia mail. For me its impossible to know for sure which Pinsider name connects to which mail I have via [email protected]. So, if you havent reported your issue via mail make sure you do so to make sure you will not be forgotten. Thanks

So feel free to post here but also mail PLEASE

#2461 2 years ago

Thanks Rensh is it safe to play the game with this issue?

#2462 2 years ago

email sent to you guys regarding the clicking.

#2463 2 years ago

Hey Man! Thinking of installing pin blades to my Lebowski are they hard to install and do they tie the room together nicely .Thanks Tim

#2464 2 years ago
Quoted from jukeboxtim:

Hey Man! Thinking of installing pin blades to my Lebowski are they hard to install and do they tie the room together nicely .Thanks Tim

Not hard at all and I'm a big fan of mine. Went with the black ones, very subtle and look like they could have been stock. I'd recommend protectors for them after installation as every time you lift the playfield, there is a good chance you will scrape them.

#2465 2 years ago

Could also use felt tape on the edges of the playfield to avoid needing protectors

#2466 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Dear Dudes,

I see reports on here in regard to clicking sounds in the PS where I have the feeling that they are not reported to mevia mail. For me its impossible to know for sure which Pinsider name connects to which mail I have via [email protected]. So, if you havent reported your issue via mail make sure you do so to make sure you will not be forgotten. Thanks

So feel free to post here but also mail PLEASE

I have a game from earlier run beginning of last year I believe. Is this clicking being referred to when the game boots up sometimes? Mine will do some kind of repetitive clicking sound that is coming somewhere in the backbox I believe. Doesn't do it all the time and eventually stops. I'm assuming this is the issue people are having?

#2467 2 years ago

bemmett yes. When does yours stop? Symptoms seems to be: clicks on startup, if coin door is open clicking stops. If a game is started clicking stops, when sitting in attract mode clicking starts

#2468 2 years ago

bemmett yes. When does yours stop? Symptoms seems to be: clicks on startup, if coin door is open clicking stops. If a game is started clicking stops, when sitting in attract mode clicking starts

exactly.

#2469 2 years ago

In the club!! Thanks to Vitty for a great transaction!!! Test setup in my shop for tonight....been on for about 4 hours now, only a few games so far...no clicking sounds as of yet from PS or anywhere. Might have to do a couple minor switch adjustments as a non register in trough and scoop ( once each).

Beautiful game, and can't wait to get it in place and throttle a bit tomorrow!!! Loving what I've experienced already....

20210806_202241 (resized).jpg20210806_202241 (resized).jpg

#2470 2 years ago

Anyone ever have issues with the VUK? Mine is working but sometimes a ball will not exit until a few try’s. I have tried different power settings and still same problem. Thanks

#2471 2 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Anyone ever have issues with the VUK? Mine is working but sometimes a ball will not exit until a few try’s. I have tried different power settings and still same problem. Thanks

Which one?

#2472 2 years ago

The one going to the upper play field

#2473 2 years ago

My biggest problem to date is the orbits both left and right. Get SDTM on them like 90% of the time which is really frustrating. I have tied bending the orbit lanes slightly but there is very little give especially on the left side. Do people have this problem or a better solution. Pretty frustrating as can't do skill shot on plunge cause that is instant death and I'm basically avoiding them during play where it will make a full orbit cause I know it's coming.

#2474 2 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

The one going to the upper play field

Check underneath playfield- did the pin come out (partially) holding the plastic head.

#2475 2 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Most likely the VUK is not in the perfect position below the ball. Try bending the complete VUK assy just a little up or downwards. Can’t predict which way, sorry. This will change the position of the VUK towards the ball and will likely solve your issue.

It’s a trial and error method, sorry.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2476 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

My biggest problem to date is the orbits both left and right. Get SDTM on them like 90% of the time which is really frustrating. I have tied bending the orbit lanes slightly but there is very little give especially on the left side. Do people have this problem or a better solution. Pretty frustrating as can't do skill shot on plunge cause that is instant death and I'm basically avoiding them during play where it will make a full orbit cause I know it's coming.

Yes Dude... I have found on my game (only played 2 games LOL) however, my right Orbit almost 90% SDTM expecially if it was really nailed. I am yet to inspect the ball guides.

#2477 2 years ago

Got mine in final ( for now) spot...spot on.6.5 pitch on pf, and L/R balance perfect.

On initial power cycle this time got the repeated, soft " pinging" tone from switching PS. Stopped upon starting a game, and everything playing fine.

Noise vanished after ( attract or subsequent power cycles). I'll send inquiry through proper support channels.

To yardwork, then will get some extended time on it tonight...very excited!!

#2478 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Got mine in final ( for now) spot...spot on.6.5 pitch on pf, and L/R balance perfect.
On initial power cycle this time got the repeated, soft " pinging" tone from switching PS. Stopped upon starting a game, and everything playing fine.
Noise vanished after ( attract or subsequent power cycles). I'll send inquiry through proper support channels.
To yardwork, then will get some extended time on it tonight...very excited!!

A video would be nice to see ignite all the same issue and don’t forget to mention your tbl serialno!!

#2479 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

A video would be nice to see ignite all the same issue and don’t forget to mention your tbl serialno!!

Will do and include vid w audio, as well as serial # tag on support ask. Noticed on power down a single tone could be heard. Knowing these require a load of sorts to "switch" makes for an interesting array of possible culprits.

Anxious to learn the nuances of this game ( I like the tinkering aspect as much as playing them)

( lived in HW Alien switching PS's so long I'll be curious to learn more)

Slowly getting through the threads, and appreciate you already as an obvious asset to the game..

#2480 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

In the club!! ... Beautiful game, and can't wait to get it in place and throttle a bit tomorrow!!! Loving what I've experienced already....

Far f__kin' out man! Congrats and welcome Dude!

#2481 2 years ago

This machine ROCKS!!! So much fun, build quality outstanding, and couldn’t be happier!!!! Gathered some more info on the “blinking” PS sound (only happened 1 more time during a test I was doing) and she’s been going 6 hours now.

Great feel (hard to describe) and just an overall blast to play…..back to it ( Bourbon night, I’m not a White Russian kind of guy, lol).

#2482 2 years ago

Ditto, this is the first pin I have ever wanted to drill down and understand game play better to be better at. I have always in the past come back to The Getaway skipping all others and have not played since I got this one. It’s that good.

#2483 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I feel you. Third skill shot is not an option and any clockwise orbit shot with the gate open is death. To anyone who’s orbit is dialed in, where is that shot supposed to end up? Right flipper/sling or left side when the orbit is entered from the right side?

#2484 2 years ago

Glad your loving it @mk6pin. Be curious to see if when you turn the game off and turn it back on the clicking starts again…

#2485 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I feel you. Third skill shot is not an option and any clockwise orbit shot with the gate open is death. To anyone who’s orbit is dialed in, where is that shot supposed to end up? Right flipper/sling or left side when the orbit is entered from the right side?

With me it’s left flipper when coming out the Donny gate and right flipper when coming out the Maud gate. Have also seen TBLs however where this is the opposite. Most likely these people have bent the ball guides just a bit.

Befor you start bending, make sure the playfield angle is the recommended 6.5 degrees and left-right is 100% flat.

#2486 2 years ago

for me, only a fast shot through donny will send it in the middle. I adjusted the level of the machine to help reduce that down. Never does it for maude. but maude always stops it for the pops.

#2487 2 years ago

Glad your loving it MK6PIN. Be curious to see if when you turn the game off and turn it back on the clicking starts again…

I have established repeatable “rhyme” to the beeping, but not to the “reason” ( way too new w the game for me). Just this machine of course…

Will report out as Rensh has suggested to the factory w e-mail. Nutshell - game has interesting log audit functions generating test reports ( how many time coils, switches, tilt bob, etc. are engaged) Once threshold is exceeded, I get a test report and the beeps at power on, and must clear the report….then quiet as a mouse.

Had it lit almost 10 hours yesterday, and it played flawlessly (I only hit 10m once, so a long way for me to go though… …)

#2488 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I have established repeatable “rhyme” to the beeping, but not to the “reason” ( way too new w the game for me). Just this machine of course…
Will report out as Rensh has suggested to the factory w e-mail. Nutshell - game has interesting log audit functions generating test reports ( how many time coils, switches, tilt bob, etc. are engaged) Once threshold is exceeded, I get a test report and the beeps at power on, and must clear the report….then quiet as a mouse.
Had it lit almost 10 hours yesterday, and it played flawlessly (I only hit 10m once, so a long way for me to go though… …)

Interesting. But you call it beeping. What we are talking here about is the Clicking of a relay in the backbox.

Are you sure we are talking about the same?

#2489 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Interesting. But you call it beeping. What we are talking here about is the Clicking of a relay in the backbox.
Are you sure we are talking about the same?

I believe so...it clicks but has a tone with it as well ( high pitched). Not coming from speakers for sure....sound is like bi-metal " ting" of a small relay inside backbox..

The test menu log intrigues me....wonder why the switch logs, etc.are important to end user

#2490 2 years ago

One of a variety of test reports. Coin door opening obviously stops it ( dis-engages 48v), but have to clear the test log for permanent stop.

Probably a software bug

Sent everything to support.....not effecting gameplay in any fashion

#2491 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

for me, only a fast shot through donny will send it in the middle. I adjusted the level of the machine to help reduce that down. Never does it for maude. but maude always stops it for the pops.

If your Maude shot is always stopping the ball Into the pops you likely have a mech issue with your ball gate up there. I had to mess with mine for months (bending the mech, cutting and shortening the spring, adjusting mount points for the coil underneath, you name it. The ball gate was just too far down in the “neutral” position so anything more than a very slow orbit would never get around because the ball gate wouldn’t open fast enough - it had too far to travel.

Take a look…

#2492 2 years ago

I would think maude would stop it at the top so you can get the lanes, since maude is the lanes. Why would it let it orbit around?

#2493 2 years ago

Interesting @mk6pin. Yes the clicking is the power supply we have been experiencing. The dinging sounds like an additional sound coming through the speakers?

#2494 2 years ago

Interesting MK6PIN. Yes the clicking is the power supply we have been experiencing. The dinging sounds like an additional sound coming through the speakers?

Not coming out of the speakers....just sort of the sound that a small bi-metal relay makes ( the internal "switch" in a switching power supply).

Put the info in email to DP support, and have already engaged with Rens...outstanding response time!!

Suspect this may tie into the upcoming code drop, and am confident they will sort.

No gameplay impact whatsoever...love this thing AND a manufacturer standing behind it!!

#2495 2 years ago

Yes Rensh is amazing with prompt responses.

#2496 2 years ago

You guys are making me blush but thanks for the positive feedback.

Positive about being a volunteer is that there are no scheduled working hours so I can always work

#2497 2 years ago

DP sent me an Email to check my DIP switchs on the Proc board. Should be 11000011. Took mine off last night and mine was already set to 11000011. I even moved each switch once to make sure one wasn't working right.

#2498 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

DP sent me an Email to check my DIP switchs on the Proc board. Should be 11000011. Took mine off last night and mine was already set to 11000011. I even moved each switch once to make sure one wasn't working right.

Taking that board off is NO fun!

#2499 2 years ago

true story, but after telling them I couldn't get it off. They told me how to wiggle it off from each corner. Working slowly. wasn't bad then. Getting it back on was no treat either.

#2500 2 years ago

CaptainNeo I took my board off the other day and found the same dip switch settings as yours.Has the issue been resolved.Thanks Tim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 7,311 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/50?hl=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.