IMG_20240423_132641615 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240423_132359275 (resized).jpg
IMG_5894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,312 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 147.
#2401 2 years ago

I apologize for such a simple question, but where the heck does the translite plug in? I can’t find the wire on the head.

#2402 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

I apologize for such a simple question, but where the heck does the translite plug in? I can’t find the wire on the head.

C29CBEF0-CC33-4429-AF20-E4685ADBC169 (resized).jpegC29CBEF0-CC33-4429-AF20-E4685ADBC169 (resized).jpeg
#2403 2 years ago

CPR 9999 all the colors are different on my wires (shows the sourcing issues and evolution) found it though. Much appreciated!

#2404 2 years ago

Trying to tweak/update the music on my fresh TBL. Wonders if someone knows the original source sound of the "multiball" sound wav?

Thx!

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from amxfc3s:

What songs from the movie are in the game?

Some remakes/instrumental versions of the following songs.

CCR Looking out my backdoor - remake
CCR Run through the Jungle - remake
Gibsy Kings - Hotel California - remake
Kenny Rogers - Just dropped in - remake
Santana - Oye como va - remake

To be honest I kind of miss "the man in me" by Bob Dylan. Might be added in some update

#2406 2 years ago

Hey Folks so my TBL is scheduled to arrive this Thursday after waiting almost 2 years! I think I saw somewhere a todo list for new games. What tweaks, adjustments etc... should I be prepared to make? Thank you!

#2407 2 years ago

My TBL is a few days old and already see some ballmarks/minor scratches on the glass covering the bowling alley. Do I need to protect the glass with an adhesive or protector? Or wont this be a problem? Is the glass replaceable anyway?

thx!

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

My TBL is a few days old and already see some ballmarks/minor scratches on the glass covering the bowling alley. Do I need to protect the glass with an adhesive or protector? Or wont this be a problem? Is the glass replaceable anyway?
thx!

Glass (plastic) is replaceable. Swapping the balls often and putting mylar inside the subway (seems to scratch the pinballs) could help.

#2409 2 years ago

Reznnate are you saying the main subway (which I assume is metal) scratches the balls?

#2410 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Reznnate are you saying the main subway (which I assume is metal) scratches the balls?

Yes, under the playfield.

I believe Rens was doing a “test”. He pulled the under playfield metal ramps and put mylar in the inside of them to see if it helped with ball scratches.

#2411 2 years ago

It helped. I still need to polish up the balls with just a cloth to get them shiny but it appears scratches are less. Scratches also don’t disappear with polishing them up with just a cloth.

#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

It helped. I still need to polish up the balls with just a cloth to get them shiny but it appears scratches are less. Scratches also don’t disappear with polishing them up with just a cloth.

jesus1 (resized).pngjesus1 (resized).png
#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Could you consider lining the subway with mylar at the factory for all future machines?

#2414 2 years ago

Does it make sense to remove the subway and polish/sand it a bit to make sure there are no rough edges? Or is mylar preferred?

#2415 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

Dutch Pinball now has an official issue tracker for software bugs and feature requests:
https://issues.dutchpinball.com/
Please read the tracker's dashboard about how to report new issues.

The open issues from Rensh's Google Sheet have been entered into this new issue tracker as well. So please don't add any new issues in that spreadsheet as it will not be monitored anymore. Big thanks to Rensh for that initiative and to all who contributed to the spreadsheet (lately timlah79 especially)! We invite you to keep doing so at the above url.

The above url is now also mentioned on DP's website, forums, changelogs and in Rensh's sheet.

- Koen

#2416 2 years ago

Koen, any idea or projections when next update is? Have to say the last made this game way more enjoyable! Cheers

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yes, under the playfield.
I believe Rens was doing a “test”. He pulled the under playfield metal ramps and put mylar in the inside of them to see if it helped with ball scratches.

Today i covered the under playfield with plastic. Hope this prevents the balls from scratching.

IMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3244 (resized).JPGIMG_3244 (resized).JPGIMG_3245 (resized).JPGIMG_3245 (resized).JPG
#2418 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Today i covered the under playfield with plastic. Hope this prevents the balls from scratching.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Let us know how much this helped.
Thx

#2419 2 years ago

Wow that wubway and the metal in general looks very unfished and well... pretty darn rough?

#2420 2 years ago

Wow that wubway and the metal in general looks very unfished and well... pretty darn rough?

A plastic version would have been better. Kind of surprised it is not plastic based on the top ramps.

#2421 2 years ago

Was thinking the same....1st on my list to get a polished 1 made when my game arrives ( if it looks like that)

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Was thinking the same....1st on my list to get a polished 1 made when my game arrives ( if it looks like that)

Or cover it with this sort plastics. Seems a lot easier and cheaper to me.

#2423 2 years ago

The metal is not polished, but the balls have low speed here and sort of roll down. Don't know is this is necessary at all, but gives me a good feeling to cover this lane with some protection.

#2424 2 years ago

B/W used metal subways all the time and they didn't scratch balls. I don't see why this one would either. The problem with mylar is...once the ball drops on it enough, it creates worn out pit. Balls will get hung up in it. Bubbles will also hinder and stick balls. just like the sticker inside the ringmaster on CV. They removed it because balls kept getting stuck.

#2425 2 years ago

Think when I get mine, do a little light wet sanding and polish

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2426 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Today i covered the under playfield with plastic. Hope this prevents the balls from scratching.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The “right part of the Y” ramp looks like the ball is hitting on the edge of the metal ramp? Black marks? I think a number of people had the “flap” break at that bend line of circles.

Maybe dead drop foam install here?

#2427 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

The “right part of the Y” ramp looks like the ball is hitting on the edge of the metal ramp? Black marks? I think a number of people had the “flap” break at that bend line of circles.
Maybe dead drop foam install here?

Might be a good idea! What would you use a "drop dead foam"? (damn have it al mounted again..

#2428 2 years ago

Got some good news which I can share with the owners on the software front

Within 2 weeks rel 056 is expected to be released which will be mostly bug fixes. After that version DP wants to shift focus from overdue maintenance (but now finished with 056 as far as software can ever be bug free) on the code to expanding the code and work on rel 1.0. So this means new modes, clips (Bunny!), end wizzard, more bowling alley variety, etc..

Good news for us owners!

#2429 2 years ago

Great news! Love this game!

#2430 2 years ago

I am too excited to dive into this game!!! Will be in the club in a week or so….

#2431 2 years ago

Great update, I was hoping for more Bunny.

#2432 2 years ago

got my game today!! Just turned it on... no sound any ideas. thank you

#2433 2 years ago

got my game today!! Just turned it on... no sound any ideas. thank you

Are these 3 circled areas hooked up?
- usb cable between pc and audio card
- speaker connectors hooked up
- power cable to audio card

If these are all good, then it is keyboard time and accessing Ubuntu OS and checking audio settings

474C7AD6-0236-4A96-93D6-B43DE8DC3D6E (resized).jpeg474C7AD6-0236-4A96-93D6-B43DE8DC3D6E (resized).jpeg
#2434 2 years ago

they where all connected, but i pushed them a lil and that was it. thankyou! Also qq my bowling alley launcher deal is not centered is that something I can adjust?

#2435 2 years ago

they where all connected, but i pushed them a lil and that was it. thankyou! Also qq my bowling alley launcher deal is not centered is that something I can adjust?

Not sure on this one. Try adjusting in the menu settings.

#2436 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Within 2 weeks rel 056 is expected to be released which will be mostly bug fixes. After that version DP wants to shift focus from overdue maintenance (but now finished with 056 as far as software can ever be bug free) on the code to expanding the code and work on rel 1.0. So this means new modes, clips (Bunny!), end wizzard, more bowling alley variety, etc..
Good news for us owners!

I gotta say, dp doing all the right things. Builds are slow, but communication is pretty good, code is improving, and the confidence in the company is growing.

Keep it up dp! I wanna see you guys succeed, and I wanna buy more games!

#2437 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Good news for us owners!

Will any of these updates make the bowling alley register pin hits more reliably?

Thanks

#2438 2 years ago

Hey folks! Just got my Lewboski yesterday and have been trying to dial it in. Check out the video below... My Meanwell power supply is constantly switching. no idea what is causing this. When I fired it up last night this was not an issue. No credit dot present no issues present in the menu.

Symptoms:
- On fresh startup after booting, the power supply begins to cycle constantly.
- IF the coin door is opened temporarily stops (makes me think its a 24v and or 12 issue as opening the door cuts power to the coils)
- If a game is started power cycling ceases.

#2439 2 years ago

Mine is doing the same thing as Soulrider911 mine is DP-01-00521 so that makes 2 in this last batch from Cointaker having this issue

#2440 2 years ago

jukeboxtim I also messaged Melissa about this just an FYI. You might want to as well.

#2441 2 years ago

Hey folks! Just got my Lewboski yesterday and have been trying to dial it in. Check out the video below... My Meanwell power supply is constantly switching. no idea what is causing this. When I fired it up last night this was not an issue. No credit dot present no issues present in the menu.
Symptoms:
- On fresh startup after booting, the power supply begins to cycle constantly.
- IF the coin door is opened temporarily stops (makes me think its a 24v and or 12 issue as opening the door cuts power to the coils)
- If a game is started power cycling ceases.

I have not heard of this one.
My guess is the switch in the door would cut out 48v - not 24/12v.

@Rens can let us know.

#2442 2 years ago

Got a reply from Rensh thank you. Sadly my situation has worsened, now my coin door, start, launch button all have no power… and I see 1 error on the screen. I did find a blown fuseF104, but the manual has nothing it on fuses, and these tiny fuses are impossible to read... as far as I can tell it says 1T1,6L 250V any clue what that means

Without being able to access the menus kinda a sitting duck

This is what the advice was:

“The relay you are hearing is part of the protection circuit enabling disabling the 48V circuit. Dependable on state of the relay the playfield will get 48V yes or no.

Left to the three wires on the right you see a small plug. This goes to your coindoor if I am not mistaking. Can you reseat this connector and try again?”

#2443 2 years ago

Got a reply from Rensh thank you. Sadly my situation has worsened, now my coin door, start, launch button all have no power… and I see 1 error on the screen. I did find a blown fuseF104, but the manual has nothing it on fuses, and these tiny fuses are impossible to read... as far as I can tell it says 1T1,6L 250V any clue what that means
Without being able to access the menus kinda a sitting duck
This is what the advice was:
“The relay you are hearing is part of the protection circuit enabling disabling the 48V circuit. Dependable on state of the relay the playfield will get 48V yes or no.
Left to the three wires on the right you see a small plug. This goes to your coindoor if I am not mistaking. Can you reseat this connector and try again?”

Ok, so with power off, replace the fuse.
Then pull all the coil connectors from the circuit boards from under the playfield to see if it is a shortened coil. (Still with power off).

When all coils are unplugged, power the game back up and see if the relay stops chattering on and off. If it sops, then plug one coil connector in at a time and find out which one causes the issue. Then replace it.

Your slings, flippers, auto launcher, 3 pop bumpers. etc are all plugged into the circuit board with yellow connectors. These are the type to pull out.

………..

Another possible way of doing this, not sure….is to replace the fuse with the power off. Then open the coin door (to take out 48v) and then power up. then go into the Menu settings. Coil settings. Then go into each coil to test mode. In the first coil to test, hold the coindoor switch in by hand to give it 48 v and test it. Then go from coil to coil. Narrowing down which coil it is. What I am not sure about is when you go to test an individual coil (and close the coindoor switch with your hand) does it apply 48v to all coils or only the coil you are testing.

#2444 2 years ago

Thanks cpr9999 any idea what this fuse is? Says T1,6L 250v ? I have on hand 1amp - 6amp 250v fuses

#2445 2 years ago

My ps does a clicking constantly when in attract mode. Like the click from an older car turn signal. I have #498 from fairly recent release as well. Same as the video above.

#2446 2 years ago

Wow seems this is effecting. A few people, I’m surprised. According to a fellow owner Dutch pinball uses a different set of power components in the backbox on the newer rims. Makes me wonder how these passed testing

#2447 2 years ago

Thanks cpr9999 any idea what this fuse is? Says T1,6L 250v ? I have on hand 1amp - 6amp 250v fuses

On the big PCB the fuselist is silk screened so if you know the fusenumber easy to identify which value it is.

They are all slow (mark T for slow on the fuse (T stands for Traag which is Slow in English)

IMG_2746 (resized).JPGIMG_2746 (resized).JPG
#2448 2 years ago

Than the clicking sound reported by several new users.

When I read Soulriders email last night late I recognized the sound being the safety relais in the PS in the backbox and as it was a new shipment I was hoping for a loose connector due to shipment, hence the mail to Soulrider to check the connector on the PS where the safetycircuit is connected to the PS.

However, when I saw today the reports on Pinside that Soulrider wasnt the only one I reached out to the factory and they also just got the message something was wrong with several of the last shipment of TBLs (all tested prior to shipping ofcourse).

Something is wrong in the safety circuit for sure but its a complex circuit consisting of several parts, among which the P3ROC. They are doing now an investigation to identify which part is wrong so we can determine next step. Its however weekend and this research can take some time/days to identify the cause and to know what the remedy is.

I apologize for the inconvenience and understand how frustrating it can be to finally get your TBL and than still not be able to enjoy it ☹
Can only say it has full attention and things have been set in motion to fix this asap for all envolved.

As soon as there is more info we will get back to you.

No worries, us Dudes take care of each other. But man, building pinballs is a hard job for sure. Not a job a lazy Dude should begin with

#2449 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Than the clicking sound reported by several new users.
When I read Soulriders email last night late I recognized the sound being the safety relais in the PS in the backbox and as it was a new shipment I was hoping for a loose connector due to shipment, hence the mail to Soulrider to check the connector on the PS where the safetycircuit is connected to the PS.
However, when I saw today the reports on Pinside that Soulrider wasnt the only one I reached out to the factory and they also just got the message something was wrong with several of the last shipment of TBLs (all tested prior to shipping ofcourse).
Something is wrong in the safety circuit for sure but its a complex circuit consisting of several parts, among which the P3ROC. They are doing now an investigation to identify which part is wrong so we can determine next step. Its however weekend and this research can take some time/days to identify the cause and to know what the remedy is.
I apologize for the inconvenience and understand how frustrating it can be to finally get your TBL and than still not be able to enjoy it ☹
Can only say it has full attention and things have been set in motion to fix this asap for all envolved.
As soon as there is more info we will get back to you.
No worries, us Dudes take care of each other. But man, building pinballs is a hard job for sure. Not a job a lazy Dude should begin with

mUv6sEv (resized).jpegmUv6sEv (resized).jpeg

#2450 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the prompt support Rensh cant tell you how much I appreciate the great communication on this! New $h!t has come to light man… this is a lot more ahhh ahhh complex man

ACBCAD8E-EAF9-4B4C-A7F0-127EDC9272EF (resized).jpegACBCAD8E-EAF9-4B4C-A7F0-127EDC9272EF (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 7,312 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/49?hl=ksp1138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.