flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 146.
#1501 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I play my machine on 6,5 , works fine and, yes ... fast.
Did your flipperbats ever break in in hold mode ?
Cheers
Tom

Hmm weird, my bats have no issue holding multiple balls.

#1502 3 years ago

No, I have really problems ... for example the video, I also swapped the coils with other ones with no success, maybe I will bridge the "Hold Power" to prevent this:
It always happens if a ball dont make it the "Dude Ramp", i8f it comes from the top of the ramp back, the flipperbat will collapse.
Same if I catch a ball in multiball, hold it and a second ball comes to the bat ... collapse.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0CnSghfjMT5scTkOp7cTnAYDQ

For the bug list:
Only Walter-Mode is activated, no ball lightning: WalterMode with no sound. End of Mode ... music back.

#1503 3 years ago

I see twice the flipper responding as I would expect (with a hit the flipper goes a little down but recovers immediate) but the third time the flipper goes not only totally down but also doesn’t come up again. Did you stop pressing the flipper button?

#1504 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

For the bug list:
Only Walter-Mode is activated, no ball lightning: WalterMode with no sound. End of Mode ... music back.

Known bug. I call it the no music bug. As soon as the music changes its back again.

It’s line 39 on the bug list.

#1505 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I see twice the flipper responding as I would expect (with a hit the flipper goes a little down but recovers immediate) but the third time the flipper goes not only totally down but also doesn’t come up again. Did you stop pressing the flipper button?

No, I still presset the button. I throw the ball manual by hand to show this. It goes down and stays down .. this is the reason why balls get mostly lost on this behavior. In the moment the ball reaches the "ball out switch" it cuts down all power.

Bug-List:

Upss .. will print it out and bring to the pin

I am also missing adjustments for ExtraBall ... I play with 3 balls and an extraball at 10 Millions would be a pleasure .

#1506 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Bug-List:
I am also missing adjustments for ExtraBall ... I play with 3 balls and an extraball at 10 Millions would be a pleasure .

Extra ball is not coded yet. Can only get it as a mystery award.

OK. I see what you mean as a problem with the hold function ...
Its under investigation with DP. They thinking of a software solution to bring more strength to the hold function of the coil. If you connect the power part to the hold part it’s expected the Electronics will have no problem as The used transistors are very powerful but the coil can burn up.

#1507 3 years ago

1 spare motherboard left - direct replacement!

Other TBL mods here:

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I am selling a number of mods for TBL. 1. Doobie (Joint) Mod: $45 2. Decal stickers: $45 3. Left ramp clip: $15 (this one is a must install in my experience) 4. Spare back...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 13195 times

#1508 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Thinking about copper. That one guys machine looked great with copper ramps, legs and lockdown bar, rails. Why not take it a step further and do ALL the exposed metal in copper??

Yes, every piece of metal on my machine is copper plated. The only things that are not copper plated are on the underside of the playfield. Chris at pinball plating can help you. PM me if you have any questions...

IMG_2373 (resized).JPEGIMG_2373 (resized).JPEGIMG_2375 (resized).JPEGIMG_2375 (resized).JPEGIMG_2376 (resized).JPEGIMG_2376 (resized).JPEGIMG_2382 (resized).JPEGIMG_2382 (resized).JPEGIMG_2383 (resized).JPEGIMG_2383 (resized).JPEGIMG_2384 (resized).JPEGIMG_2384 (resized).JPEGIMG_2385 (resized).JPEGIMG_2385 (resized).JPEGIMG_2386 (resized).JPEGIMG_2386 (resized).JPEGa1 (resized).jpga1 (resized).jpga2 (resized).jpga2 (resized).jpga3 (resized).jpga3 (resized).jpga4 (resized).jpga4 (resized).jpg
#1509 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

1 spare motherboard left - direct replacement!
Other TBL mods here:

Great MOD's... I am glad I got them for my TBL

Mod - For Sale

The Big Lebowski - Mods

New “I am selling a number of mods for TBL.

1. Doobie (Joint) Mod: $35
2. Decal stickers: $40
3. Left ramp clip: $15
4. Spare backup harddrive: $100
5. Spare Audio circuit boa...”

27 days ago

Saukville, WI

cpr9999

#1510 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

No, I still presset the button. I throw the ball manual by hand to show this. It goes down and stays down .. this is the reason why balls get mostly lost on this behavior. In the moment the ball reaches the "ball out switch" it cuts down all power.
Bug-List:

Check the diodes on your flipper coils. I had the same issue with my left flipper

#1511 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

Yes, every piece of metal on my machine is copper plated. The only things that are not copper plated are on the underside of the playfield. Chris at pinball plating can help you. PM me if you have any questions... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just WOW. Looks amazing well done.

#1512 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

The stand up's metal is shit, it bends easily. Barry is supposed to have new ones coming.

Exactly this. Someone was over today to help me out, we took out the two standups next to the left ramp, they were bent back like a mofo, bent 'em back and reinstalled, within two games they were shooting balls into the glass again, probably because they're re-bent already.

We also took off the roof of the bowling alley, adjusted the car and the two handicap standups, and within two games the car stopped registering some hits again.

Which is to say nothing of the airballs off the left ramp which will probably need a custom PETG airball protector all the way down to fix it.

Touchy, touchy game.

#1513 3 years ago

Those switches need to be replaced with reinforced ones like stern uses where that metal plate has a Small return leg turned backward along the entire length that adds rigidity.

#1514 3 years ago

Any updates on updates?

I hear the game is a blast to play, but no one can get to a wizard mode because the code is incomplete.

I'd this going to be addressed?

#1515 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

Yes, every piece of metal on my machine is copper plated. The only things that are not copper plated are on the underside of the playfield. Chris at pinball plating can help you. PM me if you have any questions... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude!

#1516 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

Check the diodes on your flipper coils. I had the same issue with my left flipper

I already swapped the whole coil with one from my stock with the same results.
The flipperfinger stays down and I’ll only get up again if the ball is not lost and I repress the button.

Edit: no diodes on the coils from factory ! Should there be diodes or are they on the powerboard integrated ...

VALIS666
Yes there are several small issues you might also have on a machine from the 2 big players and, for sure, on all machines from the small firms building the games with love.
I had to work on Houdini, Bit on Alien , on the TBL and even on some games from the major players. My biggest pia game was a GoT Prem which was every second week off for needing spareparts.
So on a pin like TBL you should expect small issues .... and Service on the bigger ones. That’s why the USA games come from a big distributor .
So enjoy the game , software will follow .
AB494190-A4D7-49E3-8E45-4DAB11F015E2 (resized).jpegAB494190-A4D7-49E3-8E45-4DAB11F015E2 (resized).jpegBFC20972-C3B3-47D7-8505-C73F03EFB05E (resized).jpegBFC20972-C3B3-47D7-8505-C73F03EFB05E (resized).jpegCFB620EC-FC1B-4A59-9B85-175F76F373F8 (resized).jpegCFB620EC-FC1B-4A59-9B85-175F76F373F8 (resized).jpeg

#1517 3 years ago

Anyone had issues where their bowling alley wasn’t accurately reflecting strikes etc?

#1518 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone had issues where their bowling alley wasn’t accurately reflecting strikes etc?

I know when I hit the 7 pin it doesn't register. Anyone worked on the bowling alley yet?

#1519 3 years ago

Is there a place in the game to plug in the topper?

#1520 3 years ago
Quoted from TUFLYF:

Is there a place in the game to plug in the topper?

Yep, check back in this thread.

#1521 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yep, check back in this thread.

Thanks. Mine came with a AC wall plug.

#1522 3 years ago

Somebody was very creative. Seen on Instagram

7921B64A-BB73-4FD9-8377-5E20853AD2B2 (resized).jpeg7921B64A-BB73-4FD9-8377-5E20853AD2B2 (resized).jpeg
#1523 3 years ago

That rug really ties the room together.

#1524 3 years ago

What rug?

#1525 3 years ago

Me like shiny things

2F4D54C3-BA19-40D9-82F5-5E3DAF02341C (resized).jpeg2F4D54C3-BA19-40D9-82F5-5E3DAF02341C (resized).jpeg4BC5FA93-8E57-4EB3-864A-F0975567A983 (resized).jpeg4BC5FA93-8E57-4EB3-864A-F0975567A983 (resized).jpeg83D2D20E-2569-4749-8A45-701D489793DD (resized).jpeg83D2D20E-2569-4749-8A45-701D489793DD (resized).jpegA5FD2A8D-3793-49F9-A6A8-E5C7DA14C1BE (resized).jpegA5FD2A8D-3793-49F9-A6A8-E5C7DA14C1BE (resized).jpegA81EB949-B82C-488C-91A0-6A7351DDF1F8 (resized).jpegA81EB949-B82C-488C-91A0-6A7351DDF1F8 (resized).jpegDAB8E924-E3B0-415E-A93A-312A6FCD2239 (resized).jpegDAB8E924-E3B0-415E-A93A-312A6FCD2239 (resized).jpeg
#1526 3 years ago

Is there a place to buy a replacement lockdown bar?

#1527 3 years ago
Quoted from TUFLYF:

Call Cointaker

#1528 3 years ago

Is it not just any old bally Williams lockdown bar in chrome finish?

#1529 3 years ago
Quoted from TUFLYF:

Pinballplating.com

#1530 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Pinballplating.com

Thank you!

#1531 3 years ago

Before I contact Barry, has anyone here had a problem with the rug sometimes when rolling back out, it seems to come out about a few mm more than should and wont register hits as in no green or red light occurs. When you drain the ball and machine resets for next ball or next players ball, you can see the rug move back a couple mm s and it registers how it should. Why does it roll back out too far "occasionally" and has anyone else seen this and or fixed it as have no idea where to begin cheers !

#1532 3 years ago

Rensh perhaps you could help here since you seem to be the Barry ambassador? It seems its random but could be after resetting a specific rug mode although if no one else is seeing this then doubt it. Also once hit the scoop beside it which made it work again but perhaps that jarred it back the 2 mm or whatever that little bit is ? Cheers Rensh I may need a whole new rug mech as this being happening since day1 but would be very hard to catch in QC before it shipped

#1533 3 years ago

Sorry to read about your issues.

My first guess is that the rug mechanism needs some re-aligning. If the rug rolls out a little to much it’s jammed a little and doesn’t register hits as it should. Likely the height should be adjusted of the motor. In attacked picture you can see the screws which need to be loosened a little to be able to adjust.

How is it running in Testmode? Smoothly up and down?

Pls note it’s my first guess.

04B0D63F-968D-4C9F-AD7B-D9F3457DD528 (resized).jpeg04B0D63F-968D-4C9F-AD7B-D9F3457DD528 (resized).jpeg
#1534 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Sorry to read about your issues.
My first guess is that the rug mechanism needs some re-aligning. If the rug rolls out a little to much it’s jammed a little and doesn’t register hits as it should. Likely the height should be adjusted of the motor. In attacked picture you can see the screws which need to be loosened a little to be able to adjust.
How is it running in Testmode? Smoothly up and down?
Pls note it’s my first guess.
[quoted image]

yes so Rensh i notice the rug usually returns fully out then moves a couple of mm back and is position to register hits again. some times it rolls out and does not make that slight move backwards which then makes it not work. so if rolls all the way out and does not set back a couple mm the thing wont register hits till ball drains and rug resets itself make sense?

#1535 3 years ago

it has also become useless registering hits about half way through the hitting the rug rug mode. so that is a little twist in me figuring out where to look

#1536 3 years ago

one more note, when i push on the rug by hand, when not working it is not jammed and moves back a little when pushed by ball or hand. This does not correct the issue and remains not registering

#1537 3 years ago

also when I go into switch tests the machine goes wonky in that it keeps clicking away like im scrolling to where i want to go however It wont let me get there by using flippers or the buttons. In all other areas besides switch tests this does not happen?

#1538 3 years ago

Been slow in this thread lately.

Any new owners?

#1539 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Been slow in this thread lately.
Any new owners?

Got one bought and paid for. Just waiting on the word from CT.

#1540 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Got one bought and paid for. Just waiting on the word from CT.

I'm in the same boat. Paid in full about 7 weeks ago and still no word about shipping.

It seems hard to believe that there are 4 of these going out every week.

#1541 3 years ago

backlog

Quoted from okgrak:

I'm in the same boat. Paid in full about 7 weeks ago and still no word about shipping.

#1542 3 years ago

That doesn't explain why they are collecting payments in full when claiming that they are taking payments only when games are ready to ship.

#1543 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

That doesn't explain why they are collecting payments in full when claiming that they are taking payments only when games are ready to ship.

I got mine about 10 weeks or so after payment in full.

#1544 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

It was posted but a week or so ago that he is Moving the factory and shutting down for a month or more. Could be as mentioned for the delay.

#1545 3 years ago

Well Dudes ... it took a while (2,283 days since sending my preorder payment to DP in July 2014 to be exact), but I'm very happy to report that I have now finally joined this club! I'm enjoying my TBL Early Achiever Edition #59 and it's everything I have hoped for since getting excited about the game when it was just a rumor.

My thanks to all the Pinsiders - particularly Rensh - that have provided positive support throughout the years of waiting, Coin Taker, those that have enabled DP to keep going by buying new games, and Barry at Dutch Pinball for hanging in there and working to fulfill his commitment to EA's! I wish continued TBL sales success to DP and acceleration of the manufacturing of EAs' games as there are still 120 or more behind me awaiting theirs.

20201019_TBL1 (resized).jpg20201019_TBL1 (resized).jpg
20201019_TBL2 (resized).jpg20201019_TBL2 (resized).jpg

#1546 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Yeah, this is a particularly frustrating aspect. I'm still on the list as well, but to know that full payments are being taken, and then waits up to 10 WEEKS are happening....after being told that payment is only collected when games are on the way.

Well....that, and not being able to get an answer, as to place on the 'list'. And yes, I've emailed and asked, plenty of times.

#1547 3 years ago

But this is a thing with your distributor.
I think DHl needs also some weeks for delivery, I will not blame but in this Corona-days there is a import/export delay everywhere and specially in/out USA !
So if your distri ask for the money its not DP guilt.
Waiting tome 2-3 montah for fresh order is normal. This machines are not in stock and yes, the movement to a new hall. But I have no input if this is already going on. Mostly contracts in NL and Germany end to end of a month.
Also there are also orders from Europe ... no one knows how many. At least 2 friends ordered also after they played my TBL.

Take your time ....

#1548 3 years ago

The moving to a new factory is not yet in place. The final dots on the rental contract are being discussed right now. If everything goes well this should be taken care of by next week.

Production is up at the moment like approx 4 pcs every 6-7 working days.

DP only requires payment when unit is ready and just prior to shipment. Ofcourse shipping takes time and the distributor needs also some processingtime so like 3-5 weeks from payment till receiving doesn’t sound strange but 10?

#1549 3 years ago

Oh, I'm not blaming DP here, I don't want it to be read that way. I know once it is out of their hands, that is that.

#1550 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

The moving to a new factory is not yet in place. The final dots on the rental contract are being discussed right now. If everything goes well this should be taken care of by next week.
Production is up at the moment like approx 4 pcs every 6-7 working days.
DP only requires payment when unit is ready and just prior to shipment. Ofcourse shipping takes time and the distributor needs also some processingtime so like 3-5 weeks from payment till receiving doesn’t sound strange but 10?

Mine was more like 12-14 weeks between payment to CT and getting my TBL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/31?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.