flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 146.
#51 4 years ago

Right There

7D11C5F3-0CDF-4D86-8C31-6531BB3C3101 (resized).png7D11C5F3-0CDF-4D86-8C31-6531BB3C3101 (resized).png
#52 4 years ago

Got my tracking today

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Got my tracking today

Please contact the proper EA so they may pick up their rightful property.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bad form. Take it up with DP.

#55 4 years ago

Alright folks. So what day does your DHL tracking say the game will arrive? Where do you live?

#57 4 years ago

Mine says Tuesday.I live in Columbus Ohio.

#58 4 years ago

Next week will be the official TBL unboxing partay round 2

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Isn’t their property. Court of the Netherlands gave the games to ARA. Sorry bud. We purchased em legally from ARA. Take that somewhere else. This is a positive forum for game owners.

#60 4 years ago

So you guys stocking up for next week?

DE74A930-BD18-4A8C-B8D0-DB5B22A2E03D (resized).jpegDE74A930-BD18-4A8C-B8D0-DB5B22A2E03D (resized).jpeg
#61 4 years ago

Anyone know if we get the rugs? Ive heard it both ways

#62 4 years ago

We do not.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Isn’t their property. Court of the Netherlands gave the games to ARA. Sorry bud. We purchased em legally from ARA. Take that somewhere else. This is a positive forum for game owners.

This is simply not true. Your speaking fact. Please show me the registered decision by the court and judge please. Simple to obtain if infact there was one. My understanding is it was suspended and this deal is contrived by DP with ARA to obviously get DP out of debt and ARA whole.

#64 4 years ago

Contact Barry he might sell you one to make a few bucks. However I heard they were cheap rugs that wore out very quickly- see TBLs for sale (pinball archives) that had them under their machines. You can buy a quality look alike rug online for your machine if really needed.

#65 4 years ago

TBL is a grail pin for me. I wish I could be in the owners club...
I guess I will have to stick with the movie for now.

Mark it ZERO!

#66 4 years ago

You could also pickup this one until the real deal shows up in the wild. $23 bucks isn’t bad for a temp

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ottomanson-Ottohome-Collection-Traditional-Persian-All-Over-Pattern-Design-Dark-Red-3-ft-x-5-ft-Area-Rug-OTH2210-3X5/206393802

EB1ACBA6-F006-4BC7-AF74-A5C7DE5AF21E (resized).jpegEB1ACBA6-F006-4BC7-AF74-A5C7DE5AF21E (resized).jpeg
#67 4 years ago

Rugs are included.

#68 4 years ago

The rugs are nice to get as a bonus but they are not of high quality. Mine was as thin a rug as I've ever seen, hard and inflexible and some of the colors had already bled or faded.
But who cares. The chrome package the game comes with is spectacular.

#69 4 years ago

August 19th delivery

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

August 19th delivery

Do you guys have to pay import taxes?

Also sales tax or just 12500?

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Do you guys have to pay import taxes?
Also sales tax or just 12500?

$12500 delivered

#72 4 years ago

So jealous... Freaking vacation... If I hadn't been on that I might not have missed the window to get one... LOL Congrats to anyone who did though!!!

Jeff

#73 4 years ago

so half have shipped, the other half next week? Must suck to be the guy waiting on the second batch while you watch all the first batch guys open their games up!

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

so half have shipped, the other half next week? Must suck to be the guy waiting on the second batch while you watch all the first batch guys open their games up!

Tomorrow or Friday the rest ship...so I hear

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I think those guys will be fine
Just a guess

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Wording choice would be wise considering the situation at hand and the history of the games. Some may perceive this as trolling.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Oh no! Another week to wait! You should try being in EA’s bowling shoes!

#78 4 years ago

Again, I'm sorry for the EA's.. Just trying to talk pinball/TBL in its current state. If you look at my posts, I don't like DP and how they handled people's money at all.

#79 4 years ago

I wanna see unboxing photos from everyone and full reports on condition of game and everything that works and that doesn’t work. We need to start supporting this game as a club and help each other like the alien club with anything that may need fixing or tweaking. I will be streaming TBL live weekly once I get mine.

#80 4 years ago

(post removed because I entirely misunderstood the TBL situation)

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

I wanna see unboxing photos from everyone and full reports on condition of game and everything that works and that doesn’t work. We need to start supporting this game as a club and help each other like the alien club with anything that may need fixing or tweaking. I will be streaming TBL live weekly once I get mine.

Yup, there’s a only a couple of these that made it to see the light of day. Letting them get stuck in a basement with nobody to see would be a shame. So share them either on stream or invite everyone you know to play them. The machine has 4 players for a reason

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

deeproot sending money to Zidware customers, people getting Big Lebowskis… It's a nice change to see.

It’s good that the games won’t sit forever or be destroyed. But this is very different from Zidware in that the original TBL buyers get nothing out of the resale of these games. I don’t mean to derail this owners’ thread, but it sounded like you might not know the full story (which can be read in the TBL preorder thread).

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It’s good that the games won’t sit forever or be destroyed. But this is very different from Zidware in that the original TBL buyers get nothing out of the resale of these games. I don’t mean to derail this owners’ thread, but it sounded like you might not know the full story (which can be read in the TBL preorder thread).

my apologies, and thanks for the crib notes. I was under the assumption that the original buyers would get their games eventually.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

my apologies, and thanks for the crib notes. I was under the assumption that the original buyers would get their games eventually.

Eventually is where it is at. That possibility is currently at 1% or so.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:The rugs are nice to get as a bonus but they are not of high quality. Mine was as thin a rug as I've ever seen, hard and inflexible and some of the colors had already bled or faded.
But who cares. The chrome package the game comes with is spectacular.

Well, sir, it's this rug I had. It really tied the room together

#86 4 years ago
zzzzzRugpissers (resized).jpgzzzzzRugpissers (resized).jpg
#87 4 years ago

Thinking a nice sheet of voodoo glass From CT

#88 4 years ago

Mine arrived today. I'm on vacation until early September so I haven't seen it personally by my pinball service guy received it and unboxed it for me. He logged three games (and he's a good player) and says its been flawless.

And yes, there's a rug. But my guy says “appears to be urine stained”

part0-3 (resized).jpgpart0-3 (resized).jpgpart0-4 (resized).jpgpart0-4 (resized).jpgpart0-5 (resized).jpgpart0-5 (resized).jpgpart0-6 (resized).jpgpart0-6 (resized).jpg
#89 4 years ago
20190815_193257 (resized).jpg20190815_193257 (resized).jpg
#90 4 years ago

Super excited cant wait thank got it looks clean. Didnt know it was chromed out

#91 4 years ago

Super excited cant wait thank got it looks clean. Didnt know it was chromed out

All DP removed from the EA machines was the EA plaque and supposedly EA serial number. Everything else is EA status level.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

All DP removed from the EA machines was the EA plaque and supposedly EA serial number. Everything else is EA status level.

Is there a list somewhere to show the differences?

#93 4 years ago

Drool! Such a beautiful game!

9A86A359-0811-49AC-9321-F2F01F2B3BF0 (resized).jpeg9A86A359-0811-49AC-9321-F2F01F2B3BF0 (resized).jpeg
#94 4 years ago

WOW she’s beautiful !
To think they have been sitting is crazy

#95 4 years ago

What version of code do these have in them?

Also did they install this fix too? Someone asked about this on front page.

1E8CD5DB-9FB2-40F1-A9FE-187FAE0B270F (resized).jpeg1E8CD5DB-9FB2-40F1-A9FE-187FAE0B270F (resized).jpeg
#96 4 years ago

version 0.45 ... is that the latest? or even final?

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from WannaPinball:

version 0.45 ... is that the latest? or even final?

Can. Someone post the most updated code version and perhaps share with the group?

#98 4 years ago

Group guys !
Doobie mod
Zig zag mod ?

#99 4 years ago
#100 4 years ago

Does someone have .48 to provide us until the new code is released?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/2?hl=wmanningiv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.