flipper position (3) (resized).jpeg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 146.
#1401 3 years ago

How about this as a tribute to TBL?

https://www.facebook.com/1585387145076656/posts/2721549678127058/?vh=e

The song you hear is the winning song of Eurosong festival 2019 made in NL and place is Dutch pinball museum and the tbl is also made in NL . Talking about a small-town boy in a big arcade

#1402 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

How about this as a tribute to TBL?
https://www.facebook.com/1585387145076656/posts/2721549678127058/?vh=e
The song you hear is the winning song of Eurosong festival 2019 made in NL and place is Dutch pinball museum and the tbl is also made in NL . Talking about a small-town boy in a big arcade

For those not into Facebook now also uploaded to YouTube:

#1403 3 years ago

And so.. 4 years passed with many hurdles and plot twists but this can of “ rust coloration” has been re-opened to service cars 180 and upwards

Stock was running low at HQ, a good thing !

D337A020-88B3-4FCF-B29F-65204C9AF390 (resized).jpegD337A020-88B3-4FCF-B29F-65204C9AF390 (resized).jpeg
#1404 3 years ago

Curious has anyone reached the Dude Abides wizard mode? It seems possible, but I don't recall anyone reaching it or discussing it. Is it fun?

#1405 3 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

And so.. 4 years passed with many hurdles and plot twists but this can of “ rust coloration” has been re-opened to service cars 180 and upwards
Stock was running low at HQ, a good thing ![quoted image]

sounds like DP is doing things right if they are ordering parts

#1406 3 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Stock was running low at HQ, a good thing ![quoted image]

Looking awesome keep up the great work!! A few more years and they would have rusted naturally. lol

#1407 3 years ago

So, How much is this game if you order in europe(euro)?
How long will you have to wait to recieve it?

#1408 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

So, How much is this game if you order in europe(euro)?
How long will you have to wait to recieve it?

12KEUR. Waitinglist 6 months? This question is for DP

#1409 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Curious has anyone reached the Dude Abides wizard mode? It seems possible, but I don't recall anyone reaching it or discussing it. Is it fun?

If i am not mistaking this is not programmed yet. But think you need to be a pinball wizzard to reach it on normal settings

#1410 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

If i am not mistaking this is not programmed yet. But think you need to be a pinball wizzard to reach it on normal settings

Really hope they finish up the code, make it more attainable, and put one hell of a wizard mode in place.

I think the game has all the making of a top 10 game, maybe even one of the greats of all time.

DP... Solidify your name in the books of pinball history as one of the greatest by making this game everything it can be!

1 week later
#1411 3 years ago

Just joined the club today!

51A1214D-BD68-4C9B-A250-461F9E1B1BA7 (resized).jpeg51A1214D-BD68-4C9B-A250-461F9E1B1BA7 (resized).jpeg042727A0-381F-4891-A975-933E0FFCF977 (resized).jpeg042727A0-381F-4891-A975-933E0FFCF977 (resized).jpeg826BEC32-3D99-4D10-8E13-78E86D8B7665 (resized).jpeg826BEC32-3D99-4D10-8E13-78E86D8B7665 (resized).jpeg1819382D-60A2-4CA9-A338-5AE6165B2733 (resized).jpeg1819382D-60A2-4CA9-A338-5AE6165B2733 (resized).jpeg
#1412 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When did you place your preorder?

#1413 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Or how long ago did you pay your invoice?

#1414 3 years ago

This TBL had already been delivered to someone else, in NC. That buyer had sold it to another buyer, and while that deal was pending, he then decided to trade it to me for one of my pins plus cash. Sorta confusing, but I never met or spoke with the original buyer. So I don’t know the story behind it.

#1415 3 years ago

Would someone be able to snap a few pictures for me for comparison, still dialing in mine and want to compare the flippers (both of my flippers came delivered 100% loose from the assemblies) and the Donny orbit, specifically where they meet the main PF area (the 2 ends specifically)... I think my metal orbit railing is not in the correct place.

#1416 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Would someone be able to snap a few pictures for me for comparison, still dialing in mine and want to compare the flippers (both of my flippers came delivered 100% loose from the assemblies) and the Donny orbit, specifically where they meet the main PF area (the 2 ends specifically)... I think my metal orbit railing is not in the correct place.

This is what you need?

E473C56E-0B79-499E-B490-A42776071D50 (resized).jpegE473C56E-0B79-499E-B490-A42776071D50 (resized).jpegFBC643B3-56A8-4A90-BF87-74D8E8EB7AA3 (resized).jpegFBC643B3-56A8-4A90-BF87-74D8E8EB7AA3 (resized).jpegFE9C17F2-2D28-4D4B-B883-2C1D004E689F (resized).jpegFE9C17F2-2D28-4D4B-B883-2C1D004E689F (resized).jpeg
#1417 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

This is what you need?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, thank you! The orbit looks like mine in how they extend beyond the start of the posts, but at the end of the orbit, they "kick" the ball to stdm instead of a flipper.I checked leveling a thousand times too, so I'll keep investigating.

#1418 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Yes, thank you! The orbit looks like mine in how they extend beyond the start of the posts, but at the end of the orbit, they "kick" the ball to stdm instead of a flipper.I checked leveling a thousand times too, so I'll keep investigating.

Hmm. Is this both ways or only if you go via Maude or via Donny? Sounds like the ballguide should be moved in position near exit. Mine almost never drains from a loopshot.

#1419 3 years ago

Just opened up my game today. Right flipper does nothing. The upper right flipper on the mini playfield works though. I have reset the plug and everything moves smoothly by hand, nothing binding. Solenoid does not fire in test. Not sure what to try next.

Thanks

#1420 3 years ago

Also, a real bitch getting the playfield reset in the cabinet. The right hook is on the front edge of the receiver hole and the left hook is on the back edge of the receiver hole. How can I adjust this?

Thanks

IMG_7212 (resized).JPGIMG_7212 (resized).JPGIMG_7213 (resized).JPGIMG_7213 (resized).JPG

#1421 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Also, a real bitch getting the playfield reset in the cabinet. The right hook is on the front edge of the receiver hole and the left hook is on the back edge of the receiver hole. How can I adjust this?
Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image]

Leveling the game should resolve your issue. Try raising the two right leg levelers.

#1422 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Just opened up my game today. Right flipper does nothing. The upper right flipper on the mini playfield works though. I have reset the plug and everything moves smoothly by hand, nothing binding. Solenoid does not fire in test. Not sure what to try next.
Thanks

Hmm. Can you try swapping the connector for the left and right flipper on the PCB? If the problem moves from left to right you know it’s the PCB otherwise it’s the flipperassembly. The wires are connected-soldered to the coils OK?

#1423 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Thanks

Also make sure your flipper assembly has a rubber stop beneath the coil plunger. I just opened my game too, and the left saucer kicker didn’t work. I eventually noticed the rubber stop was missing, and the metal plunger was resting directly on the metal housing. I put a rubber stop in and now it works fine.

#1424 3 years ago

So when I flip the connectors on the PCB the right flipper works and the left does not. Does this mean the PCB is bad?

#1425 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:So when I flip the connectors on the PCB the right flipper works and the left does not. Does this mean the PCB is bad?

I am afraid the answer is yes. There are no fuses per flipper. Luckily this is a small PCB and rather easy to replace if my memory serves me right. Best way forward is I think now to contact DP how to proceed.

#1426 3 years ago

Some extra tests

Can you reseat the flatcable between the main PCB and small PCB?

To check if only the powercoil is not functioning but hold is, can you press the flipper button while moving the flipper by hand to top position and see if it sticks there?

In switch test menu, check of the flipper button works. Should be but wanna make sure.

How old is this tbl? You state just out of box but has the box been in storage for months or .... What is the serial number ?

#1427 3 years ago

It is a brand new build. I will not be with the machine again until Sunday. I will check these things then.

Thanks Rensh.

#1428 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Some extra tests
Can you reseat the flatcable between the main PCB and small PCB?
To check if only the powercoil is not functioning but hold is, can you press the flipper button while moving the flipper by hand to top position and see if it sticks there?
In switch test menu, check of the flipper button works. Should be but wanna make sure.
How old is this tbl? You state just out of box but has the box been in storage for months or .... What is the serial number ?

I reset both flat cables from the main pcb board to the one with the flippers, no change.

If I hold the flipper button and manual lift the flipper it does stay up until I release the flipper button.

The right flipper button switch does register in switch test.

Serial number is DP-01-00404

1 week later
#1429 3 years ago

Any update/news on the apron situation/ETA?

#1430 3 years ago

There should be an Achiever Supporter Edition apron made.

#1431 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

There should be an Achiever Supporter Edition apron made.

There should be an Early Achiever's game made.

Just sayin'.

#1432 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

There should be an Early Achiever's game made.
Just sayin'.

....we know, hopefully the game I bought helps

...don't you think making another apron could help the cause from the proceeds?

just sayin'.

#1433 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

....we know, hopefully the game I bought helps
...don't you think making another apron could help the cause from the proceeds?
just sayin'.

Absolutely. I don't want to see DP stop making the new games (or aprons) needed to keep them financially solvent.

I just wish they'd start making EA games as well at the pace that was promised. I've been near the front of the remaining EA line and am still waiting. And they have a LONG way to go to after me to make all of the EA's whole.

#1434 3 years ago

I'm new to this, but does DP just not at all communicate with customers?

A lot of the questions here seem like they would be simple to get answers to if the manufacturer was keeping up with things.

#1435 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

A lot of the questions here seem like they would be simple to get answers to if the manufacturer was keeping up with things.

Anecdotal warning: Barry has responded to all my inquires in a timely fashion which is more than I can say for my (also limited) stern inquires.

What makes it more impressive is that it's one-ish? guy, not a comms department.

I may be a bit dissatisfied with build quality for my specific machine, but I have to give credit where credit is due and he does communicate well from what I've seen.

#1436 3 years ago

Whats with the snooze fest of this thread...this game is off the chain!

Good luck to all who are grabbing one!

Where is the support achiever apron?????????????????? Send me a bill Dutch!

#1437 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Whats with the snooze fest of this thread...this game is off the chain!
Good luck to all who are grabbing one!
Where is the support achiever apron?????????????????? Send me a bill Dutch!

Hmm. To call a person who offered his TBL upon receipt for sale for 17K a true supporter? Than the strange sales tactics ? Sale didn’t go through at the end apparently but it felt strange how it went.

Don’t get me wrong, You are free to put it up for sale for whatever price you want but than see yourself as a supporter? You were planning to donate the profit to EA/DP?

And yep, the game is off the chain

#1438 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

I may be a bit dissatisfied with build quality for my specific machine, but I have to give credit where credit is due and he does communicate well from what I've seen.

My TBL build quality is phenomenal; I’m not sure what your issues are, but my cabinet quality is better than absolutely any machine I have. No issues whatsoever with my TBL.

#1439 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Hmm. To call a person who offered his TBL upon receipt for sale for 17K a true supporter? Than the strange sales tactics ? Sale didn’t go through at the end apparently but it felt strange how it went.
Don’t get me wrong, You are free to put it up for sale for whatever price you want but than see yourself as a supporter? You were planning to donate the profit to EA/DP?
And yep, the game is off the chain

Yea Rensh, I could have sold it for 16K, multiple offers, but in the end I wanted the game. Paid in full, so yea I am a supporter and my extra portion helped the progress for others.

Did you buy one for 12.5k or just get yours for the initial price of 8.5k? I think I have donated enough to the cause and willing to pay for an expensive apron, there should be a supporter option for the kind of cash that Dutch will sell the fuckin apron for. I hope the extra goes into the pot to get the 180+/- games that are owed. At 12.5k per game, is the reality that there are enough orders to get everyone made complete?

It should be discussed.

#1440 3 years ago

The apron doesn’t cost all that much.
But I agree there’s a Cash cow there if DP want to take advantage of it.

#1441 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

The apron doesn’t cost all that much.
But I agree there’s a Cash cow there if DP want to take advantage of it.

Sign me up. Would LOVE to get one!!

#1442 3 years ago

Am a little puzzled about the lit up apron none achiever edition questions. As far as I know this is already available. Isn’t it?

#1443 3 years ago

send a link please.

#1444 3 years ago

I checked and I was wrong eg it’s not available yet. Parts are However already with the powdercoater (which was closed for holiday) so guess it won’t be long. Holiday season will after all end for biggest part of NL after next week.

#1445 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I checked and I was wrong eg it’s not available yet. Parts are However already with the powdercoater (which was closed for holiday) so guess it won’t be long. Holiday season will after all end for biggest part of NL after next week.

This will be a heck of an upgrade/mod by DP!

For those looking for some other TBL mods!

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I am selling a number of mods for TBL. 1. Doobie (Joint) Mod: $45 2. Decal stickers: $45 3. Left ramp clip: $15 (this one is a must install in my experience) 4. Spare back...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 13195 times

#1446 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just wanted to share my recent personal experience with Barry and Dutch, which has been excellent. Quick reply, then took a couple weeks to help me with a couple parts issues, but they took care of everything. Considering the circumstances and all else happening currently, I’m very happy with them and this machine.

1 week later
#1448 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

After
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey How is this holding up over time? I am still thinking about tearing down my game to send off all visible metal parts for refinishing. Would love an update on this!

#1449 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Hey How is this holding up over time? I am still thinking about tearing down my game to send off all visible metal parts for refinishing. Would love an update on this!

Still looks the same. There are not so many visible metal parts to be done but what withholding me is the removal of the MPF as this can be a PITA. This would be needed to remove the outer loop rail.

It’s still on the agenda however. Perhaps a project for the winter months

1 week later
#1450 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Still looks the same. There are not so many visible metal parts to be done but what withholding me is the removal of the MPF as this can be a PITA. This would be needed to remove the outer loop rail.
It’s still on the agenda however. Perhaps a project for the winter months

I thought DP was going to change how the car / rod connected. Steel Tube with set screws would make it easy for assembly & maintenance (taking MPF off later). Please ask Barry again on this one - thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
$ 210.00
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/29?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.