IMG_5894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 147.
#1001 4 years ago

Good question and is one I have to.

Problem is here that ofcourse programmer Koen has another job nowadays eg any update has to be done in his free time.

I know Barry wants to get it completed to but also realize his focus is now on production.

I also think a final wizzard mode is almost unachievable, at least for me. I would prefer more smaller things to do, make nihilist wizzard more attractive, program extra ball, have a Bunny mode, etc (I made a spreadsheet which everyone can see as I shared it earlier). So spent time on things us human beings can enjoy and not only the few pinball gods on this planet.

Back to topic, I think it will be finalized but see this for 2021. I do hope However in 2020 we see smaller updates to make it even more enjoyable.

#1002 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I also think a final wizzard mode is almost unachievable, at least for me. I would prefer more smaller things to do, make nihilist wizzard more attractive, program extra ball, have a Bunny mode, etc (I made a spreadsheet which everyone can see as I shared it earlier). So spent time on things us human beings can enjoy and not only the few pinball gods on this planet.

I agree with your priority and ideas.

Here is a link to your sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Xb9AkuhFceae9Au2YzKGtETdpg9cNBMY4FQAmSaYQs/edit#gid=891834841

#1003 4 years ago

I’d like to see the rug shot add points during the multi ball or some modes. I hate not hearing a sound and basically getting no points.

#1004 4 years ago

I just picked up my machine... I am looking forward to reading this thread over the weekend. Will take any advice on mods or game play that you guys think are a must.

17 (resized).jpg17 (resized).jpg
#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

I just picked up my machine... I am looking forward to reading this thread over the weekend. Will take any advice on mods or game play that you guys think are a must.[quoted image]

Can you take off the backglass and post a high resolution picture of the boards in there - just curious.
thx.

By the way....cool to own ES-01 (assuming engineering sample #1)

#1006 4 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

I just picked up my machine... I am looking forward to reading this thread over the weekend. Will take any advice on mods or game play that you guys think are a must.[quoted image]

Where did you get that from? Achievers edition?

EDIT - buying from the guy in Long Island. OK....

#1007 4 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

Sweet. Welcome to the club Scott! Highly recommend these game blades. https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/the-big-lebowski-stars-gameblades

#1008 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Good question and is one I have to.
Problem is here that ofcourse programmer Koen has another job nowadays eg any update has to be done in his free time.
I know Barry wants to get it completed to but also realize his focus is now on production.
Back to topic, I think it will be finalized but see this for 2021. I do hope However in 2020 we see smaller updates to make it even more enjoyable.

Appreciate the input. With the amount of money being thrown around for this game (12.5 PER), there is a lot of incentive for the coder to get back in b/c I’m sure owners would throw him money to do so.

I would be the first to throw my hat in - $200.

#1009 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Appreciate the input. With the amount of money being thrown around for this game (12.5 PER), there is a lot of incentive for the coder to get back in b/c I’m sure owners would throw him money to do so.

I’ll throw money into the pot for it as well

#1010 4 years ago

California just hit me with a $1,277 tax bill for the TBL I imported last year. Wow.

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

California just hit me with a $1,277 tax bill for the TBL I imported last year. Wow.

Why is that a surprise?

#1012 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

The poop on the streets and sidewalks of San Francisco isn't going to clean up itself!

#1013 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

A wonderful state. I was born and raised there. But I’ll never go back due to their FU politics.

#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

A wonderful state. I was born and raised there. But I’ll never go back due to their FU politics.

I was born there (love the area) but share similar sentiments. The taxes would kill me.

#1015 4 years ago

The Dude loves ...

California (resized).jpgCalifornia (resized).jpg

#1016 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

We are taxed 20% of the price here. You prefer EU?
And you can’t receive anything until you clear your import taxes

#1017 4 years ago

Thx CPR9999 !

DA2353CC-7B4F-44A2-8609-DA54CBD67909 (resized).jpegDA2353CC-7B4F-44A2-8609-DA54CBD67909 (resized).jpeg
#1018 4 years ago

Added PDI Glass and a very light touch of Pinstadium lighting..Picture without and with lighting

60491394-BC8F-496B-B266-66F7E4150FD9 (resized).jpeg60491394-BC8F-496B-B266-66F7E4150FD9 (resized).jpeg5E949A66-E2E1-402B-B34A-DE788FFF0537 (resized).jpeg5E949A66-E2E1-402B-B34A-DE788FFF0537 (resized).jpeg
#1019 4 years ago

To each their own. I prefer the factory lighting. The pinstadiums light up all the areas I’d prefer to remain low light in addition to the playfield.

#1020 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Added PDI Glass and a very light touch of Pinstadium lighting..Picture without and with lighting [quoted image][quoted image]

Subtle difference only. Can you adjust pinstadiums to dial them up?

#1021 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

To each their own. I prefer the factory lighting. The pinstadiums light up all the areas I’d prefer to remain low light in addition to the playfield.

That’s fair and understandable!

#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Subtle difference only. Can you adjust pinstadiums to dial them up?

This is full tilt in person a little to poppy for me that’s why I have subtle

4ECA441D-7D92-4DFC-AAC1-B6E014437B18 (resized).jpeg4ECA441D-7D92-4DFC-AAC1-B6E014437B18 (resized).jpeg
#1023 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

This is full tilt in person a little to poppy for me that’s why I have subtle[quoted image]

I actually prefer pinstadiums turned up full blast on TBL as an alternative to natural lighting. Still dark along centerline above the flippers and at the center inserts. Wish you lived closer. Enjoy your fine game sir.

#1024 4 years ago

Got my backup plastics from Cointaker!

E7DC9B15-0F4F-498E-8212-5FC8928B07A7 (resized).jpegE7DC9B15-0F4F-498E-8212-5FC8928B07A7 (resized).jpeg
#1025 4 years ago

Made few more doobies & spare backup harddrives. Updated numbers below.

CURRENT STOCK

Sticker decals installed on targets, coin door, Doobie mod sticker by shooter, and banner sticker above bowling lane like in the movies. I haven’t installed the spinner decal (big Lebowski character and Treehorn sketch). See pictures in the LINK below - which goes back to previous post.....
Note, there are spare Target stickers (some in multiple colors), spinner and coin door stickers!

(Prices below don’t reflect shipping/handling. I will combine items for cheapest shipping).

**Doobie: 6 in stock - $35 each
**Decal sticker sheets: 4 in stock - $40 each
**Ramp clip (squeezes ramp so ball does not hit metal rails): 5 in stock - $15 each
**Backup harddrives: 5 in stock - $100 each.
**0 spare audio cards on hand. (3 people committed need 2 more). Ping me to get on the list for another order. If/when we get to 5 I will order them again. $200 each.

Please add $8 shipping for 1 item, $10 shipping for 2 items, and $12 shipping for 3 or 4 items. Trying to make shipping easy. Note this is US shipping.

Canada add $10 to each shipping category. Europe add $15 to each shipping category. If shipping is a concern ping me and I can see what I can do for international prices, depending on location.

Thx
-cpr9999

Pictures can be seen here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/17#post-5472029

#1026 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Made few more doobies & spare backup harddrives. Updated numbers below.
CURRENT STOCK
Sticker decals installed on targets, coin door, Doobie mod sticker by shooter, and banner sticker above bowling lane like in the movies. I haven’t installed the spinner decal (big Lebowski character and Treehorn sketch). See pictures in the LINK below - which goes back to previous post.....
Note, there are spare Target stickers (some in multiple colors), spinner and coin door stickers!
(Prices below don’t reflect shipping/handling. I will combine items for cheapest shipping).
**Doobie: 6 in stock - $35 each
**Decal sticker sheets: 4 in stock - $40 each
**Ramp clip (squeezes ramp so ball does not hit metal rails): 5 in stock - $15 each
**Backup harddrives: 5 in stock - $100 each.
**0 spare audio cards on hand. (3 people committed need 2 more). Ping me to get on the list for another order. If/when we get to 5 I will order them again. $200 each.
Please add $8 shipping for 1 item, $10 shipping for 2 items, and $12 shipping for 3 or 4 items. Trying to make shipping easy. Note this is US shipping.
Canada add $10 to each shipping category. Europe add $15 to each shipping category. If shipping is a concern ping me and I can see what I can do for international prices, depending on location.
Thx
-cpr9999
Pictures can be seen here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/17#post-5472029

cpr, are you going to make more stickers, in the future? I only ask, because I'm still waiting on my TBL, but want to be sure my desired 'mods' will be available.

Thanks!

#1027 4 years ago

I’ve had my tbl for almost 2 weeks, is it a good idea to order all spare parts for it, playfields, plastics etc? Opinions please..

#1028 4 years ago

Is the lets go bowling a sticker that goes under the doobie? Where is that offered?

#1029 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Is the lets go bowling a sticker that goes under the doobie? Where is that offered?

Part of the decal sticker set I sell.
FYI

#1030 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’ve had my tbl for almost 2 weeks, is it a good idea to order all spare parts for it, playfields, plastics etc? Opinions please..

Yup - plus a few mods. Few good options listed in this thread made by few different folks.

#1031 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

cpr, are you going to make more stickers, in the future? I only ask, because I'm still waiting on my TBL, but want to be sure my desired 'mods' will be available.
Thanks!

Stickers, ramp clips yes, the rest maybe / maybe not.

Doobies take to long to make (wiring, soldering, shrink tubing, rolling, glueing, cutting....plus order parts.)

#1032 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Added PDI Glass and a very light touch of Pinstadium lighting..

Thanks for sharing!

Personally, I'm not a fan of the light strip reflections on metal ramps, chrome wireforms, etc, that Pinstadium lighting causes.

BIG fan of PDI glass though!

#1033 4 years ago

My PERSONAL taste is that Pinstadium with TBL is not required but PDI glass I have installed

#1034 4 years ago

Finally joined the club. Drove and picked here up this evening. Brand new from the fine folks at Cointaker. One of the rare games I've never played but after waiting for some time finally got the call.

Pretty much took all night setting her up adding some mods, sub and mirrors. Removed all the packaging, tape etc and could only play a few games as it was already 130am. So far major things work well. Game shoots well. Bowling it's much bigger than I thought and it's fun. Only notice two things that might need to be tweaked +fw .48 I think

Edit both items all good.

Game LEDs are crazy bright. Love it. Sound quality is fantastic. White Russian could be the coolest thing in a pf in fact this game is prob the coolest game - just screams it. Love the carpet it came when too.

More to come. Sleeping time cheers.
20200321_010959 (resized).jpg20200321_010959 (resized).jpg20200321_011004 (resized).jpg20200321_011004 (resized).jpg

#1035 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Finally joined the club. Drove and picked here up this evening. Brand new from the fine folks at Cointaker. One of the rare games I've never played but after waiting for some time finally got the call.
Pretty much took all night setting her up adding some mods, sub and mirrors. Removed all the packaging, tape etc and could only play a few games as it was already 130am. So far major things work well. Game shoots well. Bowling it's much bigger than I thought and it's fun. Only notice two things that might need to be tweaked +fw .48 I think
Some voice clips are lower volume than others. Normal?
Top pf flipper seems to be getting stuck a little.... Prob just needs a little tweak. Bottom right angle needs to be adjusted.
Game LEDs are crazy bright. Love it. Sound quality is fantastic. White Russian could be the coolest thing in a pf in fact this game is prob the coolest game - just screams it. Love the carpet it came when too.
More to come. Sleeping time cheers.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Enjoy and if you have any question just put them in the thread and you will get help

In regard to volume some voice clips, didn’t notice this but there is not a setting I am aware off.

#1036 4 years ago

What's the newest code and where do I find it?

#1038 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Enjoy and if you have any question just put them in the thread and you will get help
In regard to volume some voice clips, didn’t notice this but there is not a setting I am aware off.

volume issue resolved. Family mode was on by default and when I turned it off, all clips play same volume.

I love the music in this game. The entire theme integration, music and video rivals the bests including Alien.

Seems like there display choices - not sure I see a diff. All have that pixel effect....

Getting some good games on it. I REALLY like that scores option with profiles. Every game should have this.

DUMB question - do you have to turn the tilt on in game? My tilt bob is not going off during the game but it works in switch tests. Didn't see a settings mode to turn on.

#1039 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The entire theme integration, music and video rivals the bests including Alien.

Whoooe easy there lol. The game is fresh and new but that might be a stretch statement. lol

#1040 4 years ago

Great song from the score ...JustDropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) Performed by Kenny Rogers & The First Edition.
Poor Kenny, RIP

#1041 4 years ago

I liked psychedelic Kenny, not so much country Kenny.

#1042 4 years ago

Delt I Agree! Those TBL and Alien pins side by side would be an incredible duo! Glad your loving it, I knew you would!

#1043 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I love the music in this game. The entire theme integration, music and video rivals the bests including Alien.

I'm with you on this too. Imagine where it will be with more code.

#1044 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Whoooe easy there lol. The game is fresh and new but that might be a stretch statement. lol

To be fair, I’ve said this for some time. TBL grabbed my attention big time b/c of this when watching the streams. Alien and TBL are the best theme wise IMO. TBL plays very diff than alien - much more familiar, like a cooler MM! Has more toys too. I absolutely LOVE Alien too and the pair would be pinball bliss IMO as Alien style and flow is much diff. Def an odd ball but one that works once you get a hang of it.

Crazy how two small shops provide us with some of the best modern pinballs.

I’m actually been pleasantly surprised with the amount of code TBL offers. Plenty for me as of now although I hope they put in that wizard mode.

Edit - tilt all good! No need to adjust in settings.

#1045 4 years ago

Has anyone attempted to recreate the original ball launch button yet? The bowling ball one?

#1046 4 years ago

when you shoot the left orbit, should the ball return to the left or right flipper?

#1047 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

when you shoot the left orbit, should the ball return to the left or right flipper?

Tip of the right on mine.

#1048 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Tip of the right on mine.

Ok mine too. Thanks

#1049 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Mine goes to left...

#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ok mine too. Thanks

Quoted from BladeFury:

Mine goes to left...

What's your playfeild angle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

15,000 (OBO)
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/21?hl=sandeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.