IMG_5894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5893 (resized).jpeg
735513270 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 147.
#901 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Based on the fact the game sells for 12,500 NIB it’s just like iPhones. Doesn’t matter what he builds them for, it’s what will we pay and based on that I’m sure 500.00 will be the number.

I agree with the iPhone example, but $500 it is too much for an Apron in my POV, he will loose lots of customers overseas.
In my case, as a Canadian, after getting nailed by customs and on top of that the exchange rate it will be around $750 so that’s 5% of the Pinball
I think that $150 - $200 It is the price.

#902 4 years ago

Based on the fact the game sells for 12,500 NIB it’s just like iPhones. Doesn’t matter what he builds them for, it’s what will we pay and based on that I’m sure 500.00 will be the number.

My guess is $350 tops + shipping

#903 4 years ago
price is right one dollar  (resized).jpegprice is right one dollar (resized).jpeg
#904 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sounds dumb but I will gladly pay extra if it helps some of the people who paid for games and didn’t get them. We can email him and inquire about price. I personally feel it’d be crazy easy money for him and going forward he added a feature matrix of upgrades like spooky does. I’m all about getting this game out There so we can get some finished code. I’m 100% ok with code where it stands but I’m not not gonna want more code lol

#905 4 years ago

I hope it is less than that. But the driver board plus custom apron plus LEDs is probably $150-200 to make, add a couple of hundred in profit and there you go.

#906 4 years ago

Pinball-Dreams illuminated aprons are ~$325 USD. The TBL apron is a bit more complicated. My bet is it will sell in the $375-425 range.

#907 4 years ago

I'm expecting the lighted apron to be around $500.

As an EA at the very back of the line that purchased a second TBL, I expect to receive the EA apron once the Chinese supply chain returns to normal and Barry can produce aprons for us.

#908 4 years ago

Replacement: display

All,
What are people’s thoughts on the custom display used in TBL.

I contacted Taiwanese manufacturer and they will still make a few of these even though they are discontinued. $500 each plus shipping.

Is there any interest?
Should we worry if this one goes out?

#909 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
I contacted Taiwanese manufacturer and they will still make a few of these even though they are discontinued. $500 each plus shipping.
Is there any interest?

Have you contacted Barry for a price through him?

#910 4 years ago

If you haven’t emailed Barry about a light up apron I strongly encourage you to do so. Demand will definitely drive the production. Considering he already has a contract with someone who’s dedicated programming and tooling should be easy enough to remove early archiver from the program and run them

#911 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
Is there any interest?

Its custom aspect with unique vertical lines of resolution (I suspect 1280 x 480) so yeah it won't be replaceable with an off the shelf LCD because the computer likely has a custom display driver outputting that resolution. I have two very similar displays that were tested in the Last Starfighter Pin:

c29d52b6facc4a84cf1f8f0a1ccac98e7b96da59 (resized).jpgc29d52b6facc4a84cf1f8f0a1ccac98e7b96da59 (resized).jpg
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-california-homebrew-anyone-interested/page/11#post-4420746

Those displays cost us just about $100 shipped from China. I suspect its probably the same LCD panel but the driver board and housing may be different. Its unlikely to have a totally unique LCD panel just for this very small run of displays. But I guess it COULD be possible. Usually need 25-30k units to make custom LCD glass make sense and only a few manufactures actually make the displays. That might explain the crazy price. I wanna say the panel inside the TSL was made by Samsung. I could try popping the TLS display in TBL and test if you'd like. Though its going to be a bit of a wait. Too many things going on right now.

- Time

#912 4 years ago

Doesn’t matter what he builds them for, it’s what will we pay and based on that I’m sure 500.00 will be the number.

I'm not so sure I'm in on an apron for $500. I added up everything I've got into my TBL and I'm already over $14,600. Granted I'm not complaining because I know some are in for 21 at this point, but I need to step back and think about dropping that kind of cash on 6 extra LEDs and an apron that doesn't support player cards.

#913 4 years ago

Any non EA’s contacted by Cointaker for payment on their game recently?

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All,
Is there any interest?

Yes, I'd like to have a spare one.

#915 4 years ago

Arrived how is the build quality etc guys who’ve got the recent batch?

4DE4F030-7C48-4A91-A36E-9DBEF3950303 (resized).jpeg4DE4F030-7C48-4A91-A36E-9DBEF3950303 (resized).jpeg
#916 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Arrived how is the build quality etc guys who’ve got the recent batch?[quoted image]

Man Canada getting all the lebowskis!

#917 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Arrived how is the build quality etc guys who’ve got the recent batch?[quoted image]

How long have you been on the waiting list for that TBL?

#918 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Its custom aspect with unique vertical lines of resolution (I suspect 1280 x 480) so yeah it won't be replaceable with an off the shelf LCD because the computer likely has a custom display driver outputting that resolution. I have two very similar displays that were tested in the Last Starfighter Pin:
[quoted image]
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-california-homebrew-anyone-interested/page/11#post-4420746
Those displays cost us just about $100 shipped from China. I suspect its probably the same LCD panel but the driver board and housing may be different. Its unlikely to have a totally unique LCD panel just for this very small run of displays. But I guess it COULD be possible. Usually need 25-30k units to make custom LCD glass make sense and only a few manufactures actually make the displays. That might explain the crazy price. I wanna say the panel inside the TSL was made by Samsung. I could try popping the TLS display in TBL and test if you'd like. Though its going to be a bit of a wait. Too many things going on right now.
- Time

FYI this is custom for DP. It is out of production- but they are willing to do a small run.

SSP-1722-ENB-IO1
Spanpixel Resizing LCD

17.2" Resizing LCD, 400 nits LED backlight, 1366x510
17.2" resizing LCD
Resizing display (aspect ratio of 16:6)
Brightness of 400 nits
Resolutions: 1366x510
208DD772-D6D6-4CF2-AC49-11F0816B5B0B (resized).jpeg208DD772-D6D6-4CF2-AC49-11F0816B5B0B (resized).jpeg

#919 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

FYI this is custom for DP. It is out of production- but they are willing to do a small run.
SSP-1722-ENB-IO1
Spanpixel Resizing LCD
17.2" resizing LCD
Brightness of 400 nits
[quoted image]

Barry is building them, why not ask him?

#920 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Barry is building them, why not ask him?

FYI - Barry sent me an email last night.

He would be willing to sell to people.

So go through him.

Thx

#921 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Think they are doing batches to Nitro then to CT?

#922 4 years ago

How long have you been on the waiting list for that TBL?

July last year with cointaker. Nitro was a couple yrs out.

#923 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Think they are doing batches to Nitro then to CT?

I was with cointaker also. I wont do buisness with nitro.

#924 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

SSP-1722-ENB-IO1
Spanpixel Resizing LCD
17.2" resizing LCD
Brightness of 400 nits
[quoted image]

I'm impressed. Looks like its one of these LiteMax products then being, 1366x510. Seems like its the SSD1722-A. LiteMax are industrial displays. I looked at them when trying to find displays for TLS but it was too costly. They make a way better screen than what I ended up using.

With the LED lighting, what we'd really need would likely be LED control boards and driver boards and not necessarily the panels. Its unlikely the panel would go out unless it got damaged. I'd think the control boards would fail beforehand. From the data sheet, control board AD6038GA and LED driver board LID17A is whats in there. Wonder if those could be bought cheaper as a backup. $500 seems like a lot for a backup display. How many is a "small run" If we ordered 20 could we get a better price? How much did Barry quote you? DP must have bought a whole bunch up front.

#925 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Washington state has received a couple NIB in the last week

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#926 4 years ago

Added custom cup holder with MustangPauls Volcano drink light up and leg light ups! Love this game

5408DD92-D4D9-4E51-B05F-E9E918F910B0 (resized).jpeg5408DD92-D4D9-4E51-B05F-E9E918F910B0 (resized).jpeg
#927 4 years ago

cpr9999 are you still planning the doobie mod?

#928 4 years ago

Hi there,
Was away for several months, Can so tell me what is the situation of TBL currently?
Thanks

#929 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi there,
Was away for several months, Can so tell me what is the situation of TBL currently?
Thanks

Games going out slowly, but we don't really know anything more than that.

#930 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Games going out slowly, but we don't really know anything more than that.

Thanks buddy.
But going out from where or whom?

#931 4 years ago

Thanks buddy.
But going out from where or whom?

Sounds like mostly CT across North America.

#932 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Sounds like mostly CT across North America.

Thanks.
Do you know Who is building them?

#933 4 years ago

Thanks.
Do you know Who is building them?

Honestly this has been outlined on basically every other page of this and the other Lebowski thread many times. Down to the last detail.

#934 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Honestly this has been outlined on basically every other page of this and the other Lebowski thread many times. Down to the last detail.

No problem buddy.
Just It is always a challenge for me to read pages of english!

#935 4 years ago

No problem buddy.

Barry is making them himself.

#936 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Barry is making them himself.

For previous buyers or/and new orders?
Thanks

#937 4 years ago

For previous buyers or/and new orders?
Thanks

Just new order right now but supposedly is building some EA games soon.

#938 4 years ago

No problem buddy.

Sorry didn’t figure on the language aspect. Just seems this inquiry often rattles debating on the right and wrong all over again. For such a great game it certainly carries a lot of drama. Lol

#939 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Just new order right now but supposedly is building some EA games soon.

2 last questions please.
Can we order directly from Barry or need to deal with distributors?
Is the code finished?

#940 4 years ago

2 last questions please.
Is the code finished?

Dont know either of those answers

#941 4 years ago

2 last questions please.
Is the code finished?

Distributor and in process

#942 4 years ago

2 last questions please.
Is the code finished?

US buyers go through CT but European buyers go direct and price is eur 12000 incl VAT.

Contact Barry at [email protected].

In regard to code. Not finished but certainly a sound more than basic code rel 0.52. It Keeps you busy.

#943 4 years ago

cpr9999 are you still planning the doobie mod?

Yes sir!

Been traveling for work this past week, but should have some ready for shipment tomorrow.

I will post here when ready to go.
Thx

#944 4 years ago

Finally unboxed TBL: most amazing build quality. The playfield is amazing. The game so fun to play. Only issue was a left flipper needed slight adjustment. Everything amen is 100% plays perfect.

368CA66B-BC01-488C-B7D9-6C4C301121F5 (resized).jpeg368CA66B-BC01-488C-B7D9-6C4C301121F5 (resized).jpeg60EB130E-7EC8-4BFB-873B-65E8F5C7D222 (resized).jpeg60EB130E-7EC8-4BFB-873B-65E8F5C7D222 (resized).jpeg
#945 4 years ago

Any tips or recommended tools for adjusting the car mech? I removed the upper PF and the car is kinda angled and not flush with the PF. The shaft is really, really hard to couple/decouple by the motor with my current tool setup, two adjustable wrenches. So tight in there!

#946 4 years ago

What do you wanna adjust? Home and end position are determined by switches and no need the remove the playfield.

And yes, decoupling the steppermotor is a Pita.

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

What do you wanna adjust? Home and end position are determined by switches and no need the remove the playfield.
And yes, decoupling the steppermotor is a Pita.

The car is at an angle to the PF. It hangs on the wall.

#948 4 years ago
Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

The car is at an angle to the PF. It hangs on the wall.

Pics?

#949 4 years ago

Don’t think you can adjust this. The axle goes through a white bushing and ends at the stepper motor. No adjustment there. However, Guess that moving the steppermotor will have (some) influence.

So for sure no need to remove the MPF. Only if the axle of the door is not under 90 degrees with the door removing MPF is needed as than the axle would need to be bent? If this is the case I would ask DP for a new door.

Pictures would be great to better understand your issue.

#950 4 years ago

all you Lebowski fans should bid on this extremely rare and cool bowling pachinko to go next to it: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m395164047

If you use a proxy bidding/shipping service like FromJapan it will probably cost about $200 to have it shipped from Japan.

bowling pachinko.jpgbowling pachinko.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
15,000 (OBO)
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/19?hl=sandeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.