Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif
IMG_1769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240410_145717026 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,278 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 146.
#701 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Mod looks Awesome but remind me to never ask You to roll my blunt! Way to small! lol

Yes..... but the dude is broke and only smokes small joints and roaches.

#702 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Mod looks Awesome but remind me to never ask You to roll my blunt! Way to small! lol

LOL

Made small enough to fit several places on playfield.

#703 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Looks good! Where’s a good place to put it on the PF? ...

If and when I ever get my TBL, I'll be installing a doobie mod next to the White Russian.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-big-lebowski-mods-that-i-hope-to-see-made

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Let me know what you think.

[quoted image][quoted image]
Mod will go for $37 shipped in USA.
-includes custom doobie, 3 leds flashing fire with mini-circuit board, enough wire and connectors to connect plug and play and shipping in USA.
You decide where to place in on the playfield!
Note, I will start making this mod if there is enough people ordering and I will not ramp up until mid-February. To many other pinball things going on right now!

Awesome!!!
Looks great!!

#706 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I added text above.
It will come with enough wire to mount wherever you want. I will include some double sided adhesive.

It looks fantastic. Put me down for the doobie mod.

#707 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Let me know what you think.

Mod will go for $37 shipped in USA.
-includes custom doobie, 3 leds flashing fire with mini-circuit board, enough wire and connectors to connect plug and play and shipping in USA.
You decide where to place in on the playfield!
Note, I will start making this mod if there is enough people ordering and I will not ramp up until mid-February. To many other pinball things going on right now!

I’m in for 1!!

#708 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

I’m in for 1!!

For those interested in the Doobie mod,
Please send me a private PM message so I have you in the count.

I will ping you back when ready with mod.

Thx
-cpr9999

#709 4 years ago

Trying to make some kind of format in a list where we can gather bugs and wishes.

Started a Google Docs document open for everybody to look at and add stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Xb9AkuhFceae9Au2YzKGtETdpg9cNBMY4FQAmSaYQs/edit#gid=891834841

This is an initiative by me and not DP so no guarantees. But I do know programmer Koen has a listening ear and is open for suggestions.

Never used a Google doc befor so hope I did everything OK. And I do realize that there is a thread on this but I think a list in which everything is totalled is easier to check-control.

#710 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Trying to make some kind of format in a list where we can gather bugs and wishes.

There's a thread with a bunch of known issues: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-software-bugs-and-errors-post-them-here

Quoted from Rensh:

I do know programmer Koen has a listening ear and is open for suggestions.

A bunch of us have expressed we'd be willing to pay Koen for his time to update and polish the code. Personally I'd be willing to pitch in some money if we know generally what was trying to be finished.

#711 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Started a Google Docs document open for everybody to look at and add stuff.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Xb9AkuhFceae9Au2YzKGtETdpg9cNBMY4FQAmSaYQs/edit#gid=891834841
This is an initiative by me and not DP so no guarantees. But I do know programmer Koen has a listening ear and is open for suggestions.
Never used a Google doc befor so hope I did everything OK. And I do realize that there is a thread on this but I think a list in which everything is totalled is easier to check-control.

Great idea.

Everyone should list there code information here!

#712 4 years ago

Here's something different. #TBL with speckle flake rails and lockbar. I decided to go this route over the copper because the mirror blade on the left side looked odd with a shiny copper next to mirror. The design idea here was intended to mimic those Terrazzo concrete floors with the metallic and glass bits embedded. That always felt very 50/60s jetsons to me when done in black. IMO it fits the bowling alley look in Lewbowski. There is a slight metallic sparkel, but it's generally fairly flat in depth. I definitely didn't want it to look like a glitter starfield and I don't think it does. Overall I'm happy with this.
IMG_0649 (resized).JPGIMG_0649 (resized).JPGIMG_0654 (resized).JPGIMG_0654 (resized).JPGIMG_0659 (resized).JPGIMG_0659 (resized).JPGIMG_0662 (resized).JPGIMG_0662 (resized).JPGIMG_0670 (resized).JPGIMG_0670 (resized).JPGIMG_0675 (resized).JPGIMG_0675 (resized).JPGIMG_0676 (resized).JPGIMG_0676 (resized).JPG

IMG_0669 (resized).JPGIMG_0669 (resized).JPG
#713 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Here's something different. #TBL with speckle flake rails and lockbar. I decided to go this route over the copper because the mirror blade on the left side looked odd with a shiny copper next to mirror. The design idea here was intended to mimic those Terrazzo concrete floors with the metallic and glass bits embedded. That always felt very 50/60s jetsons to me when done in black. IMO it fits the bowling alley look in Lewbowski. There is a slight metallic sparkel, but it's generally fairly flat in depth. I definitely didn't want it to look like a glitter starfield and I don't think it does. Overall I'm happy with this.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks sharp!!!
I have chrome on the side rails, lockdown bar, etc... but I see your point if yours was the coppered color.
That black sparkle paint looks great!!!
Think you'll eventually do the legs in that paint as well??

#714 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I was really happy with this finish when I did it. So you mind posting those on my powdercoat thread?

Anyone interested in getting their game done let me know. It really does look like a bowling alley kinda theme. I’m gonna do it on my personal game as the lockbar just being polished stainless is gonna show scratches etc like crazy.

7C4E220E-BD77-43B8-A20E-DCE5019508AA (resized).jpeg7C4E220E-BD77-43B8-A20E-DCE5019508AA (resized).jpeg9CD8266B-6ED5-495D-8150-2D71C141929D (resized).jpeg9CD8266B-6ED5-495D-8150-2D71C141929D (resized).jpeg9EED68FB-62C3-4071-8AFC-C134CE5BE28D (resized).jpeg9EED68FB-62C3-4071-8AFC-C134CE5BE28D (resized).jpegD296A891-2D74-4F00-8F3C-1780CA1444C1 (resized).jpegD296A891-2D74-4F00-8F3C-1780CA1444C1 (resized).jpegD4708051-1DCA-4FF8-891F-16C4F0C2AACD (resized).jpegD4708051-1DCA-4FF8-891F-16C4F0C2AACD (resized).jpegD6ADD27D-091A-49CA-8A4E-481BE6FC1F0C (resized).jpegD6ADD27D-091A-49CA-8A4E-481BE6FC1F0C (resized).jpeg88F8705A-D09C-4A97-8271-5707838F42F9 (resized).jpeg88F8705A-D09C-4A97-8271-5707838F42F9 (resized).jpeg
#715 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Looks sharp!!!
I have chrome on the side rails, lockdown bar, etc... but I see your point if yours was the coppered color.
That black sparkle paint looks great!!!
Think you'll eventually do the legs in that paint as well??

I had chrome originally but the lock bar and rails got scuffed up either sitting in the box so long or during shipping. Since I was replacing it, I wanted to do something unique. I ordered a set of copper first. It looked amazing, just not so much with the mirror blade I installed after I ordered. I'm going to save that set for a future game. Maybe I'll use the copper set for Cactus Canyon or JJPOTC with and a new lockbar. Willams parts are on a lot of stuff.

No plans to do the legs. I wanted it to look like a floor / counter surface so I only had the main horizontal bits done. The legs are standard powder coat black. Might test out the chrome legs without the yellow plastic just to see how that looks with the sparkle black. Not really expecting that to look good though. The chrome legs might end up being saved for yet another pin someday.

#716 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All - first cloned drive is shipped to “original pinsider” who requested. They should have installed to confirm 100% all is good. Once I get the OK I will reply to all PMs.
Thx
FYI - not to late to get in. Just PM me. I have my “spare Lebowski PC” setup and in clone mode (so to speak). Once I complete this order of cloned drives there will be little interest to do again (since I will be tearing down the pc setup).[quoted image]

Update.

We have had success with the cloned harddrive sent to another Pinsider and installed on his machine!! So I have sent PMs out to all who have contacted me.

If you have not, tomorrow is the deadline to contact me. Order will go in for harddrives to Amazon. I should receive this weekend and start shipping out next week sometime.

Thx for patience to all as we nailed this down.

#717 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Update.
We have had success with the cloned harddrive sent to another Pinsider and installed on his machine!! So I have sent PMs out to all who have contacted me.
If you have not, tomorrow is the deadline to contact me. Order will go in for harddrives to Amazon. I should receive this weekend and start shipping out next week sometime.
Thx for patience to all as we nailed this down.

Does the new SSD make it boot faster, jump higher, and sound better?

#718 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Does the new SSD make it boot faster, jump higher, and sound better?

Nope - just drain the ball quicker !!!

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Might test out the chrome legs without the yellow plastic just to see how that looks with the sparkle black. Not really expecting that to look good though. The chrome legs might end up being saved for yet another pin someday.

Adding the chrome legs might look great...might accent the steel shine from the wireform ramps down at the legs. Certainly worth a try. Sometimes unconventional ideas are the ones that work out best ....for example your side blades choice...to me, that looked so cool, I did it on mine!!
If you do, post some pics!

#721 4 years ago

Does anyone know how to remove the car ? After you loosen the brass nut on stepper how do you get out ?

Help please

#723 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Yes, got the replacement subway yesterday actually so will be starting to work on it and then have it back out at Alamo where it used to be. I should see if Alamo might show TBL again maybe around 4/20?

Is the metal replacement subway built different or stronger now? What was wrong with yours?

#724 4 years ago

All

For those of you unaware the tbl subway is poorly constructed using perforated metal and bent. It is very fragile and will ultimately break like mine has. Trying to gauge interest of others in a proper welded and solid replacement ( I am making mine now )

#725 4 years ago

Do you have pictures of how yours looks? Curious to see what happened.

#726 4 years ago
1B81747D-F035-4FA8-835B-A9BCE6D2D1C6 (resized).jpeg1B81747D-F035-4FA8-835B-A9BCE6D2D1C6 (resized).jpeg6F936B20-EDE4-41D6-8698-45102F188093 (resized).jpeg6F936B20-EDE4-41D6-8698-45102F188093 (resized).jpeg
#727 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

All
For those of you unaware the tbl subway is poorly constructed using perforated metal and bent. It is very fragile and will ultimately break like mine has. Trying to gauge interest of others in a proper welded and solid replacement ( I am making mine now )

Count me in for new solid one

#728 4 years ago

Alright TBL fans.....we have another mod going to the printer later this week.

Who is in for one of these:
(Note, the screen snapshot does not show all stickers).

1A18AF2A-18DB-4996-BE74-BB73F39D9EB1 (resized).jpeg1A18AF2A-18DB-4996-BE74-BB73F39D9EB1 (resized).jpeg
#729 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Count me in for new solid one

I'm also in on the new solid one.

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

(Note, the screen snapshot does not show all stickers).[quoted image]

I'm down.

#731 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

I'm also in on the new solid one.

In for a solid one and the targets

#732 4 years ago

Pm me if you want a new solid one working on pricing and will have pics soon.

#733 4 years ago

Also would their be interest in a high end custom apron which is powder coated and has light up stars / symbols / text. Same design as original just with lit elements and powder coat. It would not be cheap...

#734 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Also would their be interest in a high end custom apron which is powder coated and has light up stars / symbols / text. Same design as original just with lit elements and powder coat. It would not be cheap...

FYI I think Barry / DP sells these? Not sure though.

#735 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Thanks. That looks like it took some beating. The one they use now looks still the same. Didn’t think that it might break as it’s just a low force area. After all it’s just a ball rolling at low speed through it.

7779B0B0-8670-475A-805A-A6ED30F22D5E (resized).jpeg7779B0B0-8670-475A-805A-A6ED30F22D5E (resized).jpeg
#736 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks. That looks like it took some beating. The one they use now looks still the same. Didn’t think that it might break as it’s just a low force area. After all it’s just a ball rolling at low speed through it.[quoted image]

Is the area that broke on his where to VUK is? Maybe high force there?

#737 4 years ago

Wonder what they charge for them

Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks. That looks like it took some beating. The one they use now looks still the same. Didn’t think that it might break as it’s just a low force area. After all it’s just a ball rolling at low speed through it.[quoted image]

#738 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

FYI I think Barry / DP sells these? Not sure though.

He doesn’t I saw there was a prototype one before

#739 4 years ago

Light up aprons are for EA only I believe

#740 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Light up aprons are for EA only I believe

I have an ea and no light up apron

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I’m in!

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I have an ea and no light up apron

EA that got the first games by ARA before the 2 yrs wait can buy an EA lighted apron.

The EA after the 2yr wait will be getting theirs free

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

He doesn’t I saw there was a prototype one before

The one that just sold NIB has the lighted apron...so yes he does!

#744 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

EA that got the first games by ARA before the 2 yrs wait can buy an EA lighted apron.
The EA after the 2yr wait will be getting theirs free

Do you know the price ?

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Sweet! In for a set

#746 4 years ago

Repaired subway. Now cading up the solid one

133E3ADB-C484-4499-A3A2-7333AC860D31 (resized).jpeg133E3ADB-C484-4499-A3A2-7333AC860D31 (resized).jpeg
#747 4 years ago

Also for those looking to remove upper playfield it is a major pain because of the attachment of garage to stepper motor. Rather then use a proper coupling plus set screw with a notched side, they used a compression plumbing fitting.

To get the upper playfield off you need to loosen the nut in picture and then use a ton of force to remove the compression fitting. Pic attached.

717DDFA0-7FCB-470D-B2FC-739ABD207E55 (resized).jpeg717DDFA0-7FCB-470D-B2FC-739ABD207E55 (resized).jpeg
#748 4 years ago

I took the liberty to cut the notch in both rods and create a proper coupling

6D3C8A32-675C-4E01-B204-480EBDDF968D (resized).jpeg6D3C8A32-675C-4E01-B204-480EBDDF968D (resized).jpeg
#749 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Also for those looking to remove upper playfield it is a major pain because of the attachment of garage to stepper motor. Rather then use a proper coupling plus set screw with a notched side, they used a compression plumbing fitting.
To get the upper playfield off you need to loosen the nut in picture and then use a ton of force to remove the compression fitting. Pic attached.[quoted image]

Agree.

This seems really odd way to connect the two when you can but a cheap coupling with set screws.

fitting (resized).jpgfitting (resized).jpg
#750 4 years ago

Made a video showing the proto EA apron. Best place to see it in action is after the last ball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,278 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/15?hl=robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.