Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 56 12 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3236 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1010 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1010 (resized).jpeg
King On Throne (resized).jpg
20240415_202251 (resized).jpg
TBL HALO's (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 146.
#601 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That is brilliant. Well done.

Thank you Very much. This game is Beyond awesome so inspiration is rather easy on this one.

#602 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

ntroducing the custom Donny in the spotlight tribute mod!

Amazing. Ordering now.

#603 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Dudes... (Dudettes) The much overlooked awesomeness of Donny must be represented!! Introducing the custom Donny in the spotlight tribute mod! For the love of Donny we think this custom mod is a spot on tribute to this awesome character. Plug and play simple install. This mod replaces the current out of place reflector with a complete new custom assembly with new reflector. Bulb not included! We are Honored to be part of your Amazing collections. The Dude Abides! Additional info and details available from our web store!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

uh, the existing light already blocks enough of the view of the maude shot.. find my self having to shift position to see if arrow is lit. so, making that light even bigger of a view blocker is the wrong approach IMHO due to that.

#604 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

uh, the existing light already blocks enough of the view of the maude shot.. find my self having to shift position to see if arrow is lit. so, making that light even bigger of a view blocker is the wrong approach IMHO due to that.

Fair enough opinion. As I have installed a few of these now I have not seen that it blocks much more then it was previously. No real issue created that I have noticed in game play. Appreciate your input.

#605 4 years ago

I think I might have to make a few of these - anyone selling them? Prefer to buy, but will create.

792D3A18-BCB6-4FFB-BB24-CEA83B39C952 (resized).jpeg792D3A18-BCB6-4FFB-BB24-CEA83B39C952 (resized).jpeg
#606 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I think I might have to make a few of these - anyone selling them? Prefer to buy, but will create.[quoted image]

If it helps ya I’m
Happy to buy a couple of these

#607 4 years ago

Yes, I’ll buy one from you if you make them.

#608 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

If it helps ya I’m
Happy to buy a couple of these

I got a chuckle when I saw @whitey respond almost immediately for the doobie. He’s been relentless asking for someone to make this mod!

@cpr9999 , count me in for buying the mud.

#609 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I think I might have to make a few of these - anyone selling them? Prefer to buy, but will create.[quoted image]

This would make a great gift...I would buy one too.

#610 4 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

Which "manual"????

Well - I am also interested
Is there a manual?

#611 4 years ago

I’m also in for a doobie mod. I’m obsessed with my new TBL by the way...

#612 4 years ago

if you wanna smoke a real one while you play you can slap one of these on the rails too. I put magnets on one to be portable and use it for dollar games too (you can roll dollars under the holder bumps) though not at the same time or you might burn some cash!
IMG_3320-ANIMATION (resized).pngIMG_3320-ANIMATION (resized).pngcig-holder_1_thumb (resized).jpgcig-holder_1_thumb (resized).jpg

IMG_3291-ANIMATION (resized).pngIMG_3291-ANIMATION (resized).png
#613 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

All,

I have my top man working on this mod!

#614 4 years ago

Has anyone run into the ball getting caught in the mystery scoop?

I know I could just crank with a pliers (been gently trying), but is there a better way to do it?

20191220_184100 (resized).jpg20191220_184100 (resized).jpg
#615 4 years ago

Two minute install looks great.

A7F27226-268D-40A2-BC98-7BD891A3E6BE (resized).jpegA7F27226-268D-40A2-BC98-7BD891A3E6BE (resized).jpeg
#616 4 years ago

On the Donny shot should it go to the left or right flipper?

#617 4 years ago

I like that mod!

One day, I'll get this game. New ones coming in Q1....hoping to pick one up then. Would love this game to sit next to my Alien!

#618 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

On the Donny shot should it go to the left or right flipper?

mine goes to the left flipper

#619 4 years ago

Babysitting a TBL for a week and had some good scores where I noticed I had continuous super jackpots but in other plays I didn’t get them.

When checking with programmer Koen it turns out this shouldn’t happen. He thinks that something is carrying over from player to player or from game 1 to game 2 of same player (I had one player games). Counter for jackpots is not reset or something like that.

Official rule for SJP is that you need to score every jackpot and than get one SJP, than another round of normale jackpots and than SJP is the mini ramp.

This is noted now as an official bug in release 0.51 where Koen will look in to sooner or later.

B4AAA5B9-F371-4B92-BAF1-04BD89EB48B2 (resized).jpegB4AAA5B9-F371-4B92-BAF1-04BD89EB48B2 (resized).jpeg
#620 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

This is noted now as an official bug in release 0.51 where Koen will look in to sooner or later.[quoted image]

The fix is already in place, for the next update.
Thanks for discovering and reporting Rens!

#621 4 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

The fix is already in place, for the next update.
Thanks for discovering and reporting Rens!

#622 4 years ago
Quoted from budroosker:

Has anyone run into the ball getting caught in the mystery scoop?
I know I could just crank with a pliers (been gently trying), but is there a better way to do it?[quoted image]

Bump

#623 4 years ago

I would use the magnet antenna that is included in most toolbox sets.

#624 4 years ago

Help!!!! Anyone run into this?

I tried to update my game with the .51 code. I down loaded the zip file onto a USB drive and plugged it into my game. I followed the instructions on the Dutch Pinball website. The game recognized the the .51 code and I thought I selected the .51 code to run then the whole game went dark except the back glass lights. Everything else is dark.

I've tried shutting the game off and re-booting. Upon start up:
- All playfield lights flash on for a second then go dark.
- The display then has "ASRocK" in large print at the top of the display and at the bottom right corner of the display it says:
-Press F2 or DEL. to run UEFI Setup
-Press F6 for Instant Flash
-Press F11 for Boot Menu
-Press Tab to Switch Screen

After that screen disappears I get:
- Dutch (DP logo) Pinball

- Flushing Read Buffer: 0 bytes trashed
- Verify Chip ID task took too long to receive data
- Verification of chip ID failed. Flushing read buffer and re-verifying chip id.
- Flushing read buffer: 0 bytes trashed
- FPGA chip ID: 0xf33db33f
- FPGA chip Version/Rev: 2.6

On the same display screen (in the top right corner of the display) I also get:
Disconnected - you are now offline Network

Then the display goes blank and that's it. Only the back glass light stays on and you can tell the display is on but nothing else is displayed.

I have tried getting into the service menu and nothing. At this point it is completely dead.

Anybody have any suggestions?

QSS

#625 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Help!!!! Anyone run into this?
I tried to update my game with the .51 code. I down loaded the zip file onto a USB drive and plugged it into my game. I followed the instructions on the Dutch Pinball website. The game recognized the the .51 code and I thought I selected the .51 code to run then the whole game went dark except the back glass lights. Everything else is dark.
I've tried shutting the game off and re-booting. Upon start up:
- All playfield lights flash on for a second then go dark.
- The display then has "ASRocK" in large print at the top of the display and at the bottom right corner of the display it says:
-Press F2 or DEL. to run UEFI Setup
-Press F6 for Instant Flash
-Press F11 for Boot Menu
-Press Tab to Switch Screen
- Dutch (DP logo) Pinball
- Flushing Read Buffer: 0 bytes trashed
- Verify Chip ID task took too long to receive data
- Verification of chip ID failed. Flushing read buffer and re-verifying chip id.
- Flushing read buffer: 0 bytes trashed
- FPGA chip ID: 0xf33db33f
- FPGA chip Version/Rev: 2.6
On the same display screen (in the top right corner of the display) I also get:
Disconnected - you are now offline Network
Then the display goes blank and that's it. Only the back glass light stays on and you can tell the display is on but nothing else is displayed.
I have tried getting into the service menu and nothing. At this point it is completely dead.
Anybody have any suggestions?
QSS

I’d just reach out to Barry directly. He is very helpful.

#626 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I’d just reach out to Barry directly. He is very helpful.

Ok, will try to reach out to Barry.

QSS

#627 4 years ago

Ok, will try to reach out to Barry.
QSS

Sounds like the update did not go well and something is going on with your harddrive?

Barry is probably the right call now.

You could press F11 for bootmenu to see if it sees the harddrive?

My guess is messed up Harddrive.

Maybe try new thumb drive and re- download and then try reinstalling latest version?

#628 4 years ago

Where does everyone have their playfield angle set?

#629 4 years ago

same with mine exactly. Barry took me through and tried everything and determined bad hard drive. Your Canadian and if delivery was around mine it could be a bad batch. Barry very helpful and has sent out a new one pre loaded with .51 code. Hope that helps

#630 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

same with mine exactly. Barry took me through and tried everything and determined bad hard drive. Your Canadian and if delivery was around mine it could be a bad batch. Barry very helpful and has sent out a new one pre loaded with .51 code. Hope that helps

Thanks for the advice. I'll reach out to Barry and see if I can get a new hard drive.

QSS

#631 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice. I'll reach out to Barry and see if I can get a new board.
QSS

New harddrive - not new board.

Also, try reinstalling 0.51 with another thumb drive? Can you get the computer to this point?

Lastly, when you chat with Barry ask him is there is anything unique about harddrives between machines (say like serial number embedded on harddrive). Because cloning another person’s harddrive onto a spare harddrive is would be quicker than getting one from Barry.

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

New harddrive - not new board.
Also, try reinstalling 0.51 with another thumb drive? Can you get the computer to this point?
Lastly, when you chat with Barry ask him is there is anything unique about harddrives between machines (say like serial number embedded on harddrive). Because cloning another person’s harddrive onto a spare harddrive is would be quicker than getting one from Barry.

I can't get the game to open up anything when I turn it on. When it boots up it's blank screen other then what I described above.

Anyone wanna clone a hard drive for me? I'll reach out to Barry and see if I can get another hard drive then I'll see about cloning it so I have a spare.

Ahhh, the challenges of pinball. It sure can keep things interesting.

QSS

#633 4 years ago

Trying out copper I got from @sc93cobra. What do you think? This was kind of an experiment and I'm not 100% sure I'm going to keep it on TBL. I'm worried it's going to look odd with my mirror blade on the left side. I've got something else special on order so I'll wait for that to arrive before deciding and installing the rails.

Anyways, here's TBL with copper.
IMG_0626 (resized).JPGIMG_0626 (resized).JPGIMG_0630 (resized).JPGIMG_0630 (resized).JPGIMG_0635 (resized).JPGIMG_0635 (resized).JPG

#634 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Trying out copper I got from sc93cobra. What do you think? This was kind of an experiment and I'm not 100% sure I'm going to keep it on TBL. I'm worried it's going to look odd with my mirror blade on the left side. I've got something else special on order so I'll wait for that to arrive before deciding and installing the rails.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, I rather like it! Unique look for a unique game.

#635 4 years ago

Hmm... I think the chrome finish fits perfectly

#636 4 years ago
Quoted from Time:

...I've got something else special on order so I'll wait for that to arrive before deciding and installing the rails.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that special soomething coming from Robertstone0407 ?

#637 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Is that special soomething coming from robertstone0407 ?

Yes sir lol

#638 4 years ago

It looks good! I was thinking of going with Robert’s Burnout Orange, but his Mega Sparkle may fit the TBL theme better.

#639 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

I am generally curious why you are trying to sell your TBL 10 days after you said you were obsessed with it? I am not trying to be sarcastic, I genuinely want to know what your thoughts are on the game? I have only played it a few times and I have been interested in picking one up, but I am a little concerned when people spend $15k plus to get one only to sell weeks later? Seems there have been several people selling shortly after getting theirs? Is the game worth $15K?

#640 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am generally curious why you are trying to sell your TBL 10 days after you said you were obsessed with it? I am not trying to be sarcastic, I genuinely want to know what your thoughts are on the game? I have only played it a few times and I have been interested in picking one up, but I am a little concerned when people spend $15k plus to get one only to sell weeks later? Seems there have been several people selling shortly after getting theirs? Is the game worth $15K?

Is ANY game actually WORTH $15k? $12k? $10k?

Are Rolls Royces WORTH $350k?

The above answers from me would be a solid NO. But to you? Only you can decide.

Pinball isn't, and shouldn't be, a speculation game. It's an amusement game.

I do alright for myself, and out of principle, I can't bring myself to shell out the dough that some around here do for games, then sell a month later at a $1.5k loss. But hey, there's far more expensive/worse hobbies out there. God bless the freedom of choice!

#641 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

if you wanna smoke a real one while you play you can slap one of these on the rails too.

I literally had to do a double take on this one. Did you really make a MacGyver ashtray that attaches to your pinball machine with magnets? I flippin love Pinside!

#642 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Is ANY game actually WORTH $15k? $12k? $10k?

Not so much the monies but the desire to buy one(months wanting one) finally gets one-then sells within weeks?

Why such a quick honeymoon-did she not perform?

#643 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The game is great...Don't get me wrong. It's also only worth what someone is willing to pay for it....But I have a short attention span with pinball, end of story. Look at my collection history! lol

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Cash flip for some quick $$$$.
Someone will end up with great game.

#645 4 years ago

It has been reported that DP built and sold 10+ games since their current reincarnation. How many of these went to Early Adapters? This is a starting to smell like a scam.

#646 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

t has been reported that DP has built and sold approximately 10 games since their current reincarnation. How many Early Adapters have received their game? This is a starting to smell like a scam.

No Early Adapters have received games.

#647 4 years ago

DP is taking cash from Europe buyers directly and cointaker is heading the fraud in the USA.
EAs are getting the last 125 games after everyone is released from prison in 2030

#648 4 years ago

Games shipping now are for EA's that have ordered a "second" TBL.

Cointaker doesn't take payment until the pin is ready for shipping.

I am an EA that purchased a second machine and mine was delivered in early December.

#649 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Games shipping now are for EA's that have ordered a "second" TBL.
Cointaker doesn't take payment until the pin is ready for shipping.
I am an EA that purchased a second machine and mine was delivered in early December.

Which sadly means No EA's are getting games they paid for unless they paid for them a second time. I would have hoped by now at least 1 would have been freed to send some breath of hope.

#650 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Which sadly means No EA's are getting games they paid for unless they paid for them a second time. I would have hoped by now at least 1 would have been freed to send some breath of hope.

Be patient. Enough time hasn’t passed. More games have to be sold to new buyers before EA games will be built.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.