IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif
IMG_1769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240410_145717026 (resized).jpg
Install knocker.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1725 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,267 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 146.
#5451 1 year ago

Looking for a rubber ring layout for the Big Lebowski so I can change a few with colored rings from Titan Thanks

#5452 1 year ago

Has anybody installed a bill acceptor on their TBL? I don’t see the usual harness on mine.

#5453 1 year ago
Quoted from jukeboxtim:

Looking for a rubber ring layout for the Big Lebowski so I can change a few with colored rings from Titan Thanks

Page 12 service faq

34E67E8E-C892-4175-BF5F-9D006398D168 (resized).jpeg34E67E8E-C892-4175-BF5F-9D006398D168 (resized).jpeg
#5454 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Has anybody installed a bill acceptor on their TBL? I don’t see the usual harness on mine.

See page 248 service faq. Not 100% an answer to your question but comes a long way I think.

#5455 1 year ago

I put on some of the florescent plastic protectors. Anyone maybe have a reference for some low profile nuts to go on the posts holding down the ramps?
I barely get a grip with the standard ones on there.

Thanks!

#5456 1 year ago

Anyone have any problem getting the game to recognize a USB stick? I've tried at least 6-8 different ones.
Trying to export the log file.

Thanks.

#5457 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Anyone have any problem getting the game to recognize a USB stick? I've tried at least 6-8 different ones.
Trying to export the log file.
Thanks.

Make sure it is in NTFS format and you have a TBL Zip on the USB!

#5458 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Make sure it is in NTFS format and you have a TBL Zip on the USB!

Yes, doesn't matter. NTFS, Fat 32, etc. None work. I hate Windows.

#5459 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Yes, doesn't matter. NTFS, Fat 32, etc. None work. I hate Windows.

Did you put a TBL code zip on the USB? Seems like it only recognizes it sometimes if the ZIP is there…

#5460 1 year ago

The dude arrives Monday can’t wait, curious to see how it plays out of the box

#5461 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Did you put a TBL code zip on the USB? Seems like it only recognizes it sometimes if the ZIP is there…

That I don't understand. I'll try to read the FAQ a bit closer. I just wanted to export the log file to see if there was any error information as to why I am still getting switch freezes.

It keeps giving me USB stick not found messages.

#5462 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

That I don't understand. I'll try to read the FAQ a bit closer. I just wanted to export the log file to see if there was any error information as to why I am still getting switch freezes.
It keeps giving me USB stick not found messages.

Right. Go download the 1.11 delta from DP website and put it on the USB (do not unzip it). You are not going to do anything with it other than just put it on the USB. For some reason the machine doesn’t see the USB until you do this for the export. It is a glitch, but seems to be a pattern as well.

#5463 1 year ago

Also .. did you change differen USB ports ?
My TBL only accepts USB sticks in one specific port !

#5464 1 year ago

I know it's been said a million times before, but hats off to Dutch for their handling of the playfield issues. They not only fixed the issue with current builds, but are going above and beyond making it right for those of us that have pooling and chipping. Worlds better than anything I've seen from other pinball manufacturers.

#5465 1 year ago
Quoted from Mneubey:

I know it's been said a million times before, but hats off to Dutch for their handling of the playfield issues. They not only fixed the issue with current builds, but are going above and beyond making it right for those of us that have pooling and chipping. Worlds better than anything I've seen from other pinball manufacturers.

Yep. The best.

#5466 1 year ago
Quoted from zucot:

Now that 1.0 has been out for a while, how often are you owners getting to the wizard mode? I’m at month 6 into my preorder and am getting a little itchy about staying in. It’s 100% because of concerns about replayability.

Anybody?

#5467 1 year ago

You can tweak parameters to make it easier or more difficult to get to final wizard mode if this helps you.

#5468 1 year ago

Not been there once. It’s a challenge +

#5469 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Agreed. Haven’t been there naturally yet. Great game, you will not regret it!

#5470 1 year ago

Thanks all!

#5471 1 year ago

Custom Pinball plexi covered art blades. Wow!

4B98D88D-93CD-4F39-99BC-099EA89EAD16 (resized).jpeg4B98D88D-93CD-4F39-99BC-099EA89EAD16 (resized).jpeg8BC9C9EE-5FED-440B-AF9E-2E6B3A451424 (resized).jpeg8BC9C9EE-5FED-440B-AF9E-2E6B3A451424 (resized).jpeg
#5472 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Custom Pinball plexi covered art blades. Wow!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Who makes those?

#5473 1 year ago

Second that those look great. Like reverse printed on plastic. I am actually getting some product made like that and it would be prefect for pinball. Can’t scratch off the art.

#5474 1 year ago

They are $140 euros from custom pinball on Facebook

#5475 1 year ago

Hey guys. Totally out of the loop of the big Lebowski, but have a want for this game now.

Anything you all would suggest? Seems like a hard game to find. Anything to look out for on the second hand market? Best to just put an order in with Cointaker and wait it out? Should I order that apron upgrade?

#5476 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey guys. Totally out of the loop of the big Lebowski, but have a want for this game now.
Anything you all would suggest? Seems like a hard game to find. Anything to look out for on the second hand market? Best to just put an order in with Cointaker and wait it out? Should I order that apron upgrade?

If you are a patient person, I'd order one and wait it out. Haven't seen very many used at a discount, not saying its impossible, just that people know their value and scarcity. Get both the apron and the HD glass upgrade from the factory. The apron is fantastic and HD glass is a must have on all games IMHO.

#5477 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Wait it out so you get new improved playfield and scoop opto.

#5478 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Just got there again this weekend on my third game and was one shot away from it a second time. Stock rules.

The really #&$@* part was that I only had the Walter shot left in the wizard mode, and I drained during a ball save, but the launcher failed and didn’t fire a ball, then the ball save timer expired and GAME OVER. Not great!

#5479 1 year ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Just got there again this weekend on my third game and was one shot away from it a second time. Stock rules.
The really #&$@* part was that I only had the Walter shot left in the wizard mode, and I drained during a ball save, but the launcher failed and didn’t fire a ball, then the ball save timer expired and GAME OVER. Not great!

Did this make you want to play another game or walk away?

#5480 1 year ago

Just unboxed mine today. Having a serious issue right out of the gate. It's on 1.11 code but it will randomly freeze during a mode. Switches will not trigger and draining a ball does not get recognized. It will just sit there playing the mode music and once the mode times out it'll go back to the default music. No ball search, nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else?

#5481 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Just unboxed mine today. Having a serious issue right out of the gate. It's on 1.11 code but it will randomly freeze during a mode. Switches will not trigger and draining a ball does not get recognized. It will just sit there playing the mode music and once the mode times out it'll go back to the default music. No ball search, nothing.

Check your USB cable under the playfield and in the back box. See service faq page 67.

#5482 1 year ago

What he said. Rens is great support on the switch freeze issue. I'm trying to finalize a fix as well.

#5483 1 year ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I think I just suck at pinball.
I like to think there's a reason it's a menu option.

#5484 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I think I just suck at pinball.
I like to think there's a reason it's a menu option.

Ha. Stick with it and get those bowling balls early that make the bowling and rug modes and Dude Multiball jackpot achievements so much easier.

I’ve gotten to wizard mode probably 7 times. Compared to twice in my BKSOR and zero times in AC⚡️DC, and I’ve owned those much longer.

#5485 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Check your USB cable under the playfield and in the back box. See service faq page 67.

I have reseated these like the manual says but it keeps recurring. Ordered a new cable like the manual says to so we’ll see.

#5486 1 year ago

Are you guys receiving the new playfields yet? I’m due soon but may delay if they aren’t shipping with the modified playfield. Done my time with Mirco on this issue.

#5487 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

Are you guys receiving the new playfields yet? I’m due soon but may delay if they aren’t shipping with the modified playfield. Done my time with Mirco on this issue.

A couple posts of machines just received in the "pre-order" thread look to be.

#5488 1 year ago

Custom Pinball. You can find him on Facebook

Quoted from DoorCounty:

Who makes those?

#5489 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

They are $140 euros from custom pinball on Facebook

Can you share the link? Thx

#5490 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you share the link? Thx

YES PLEASE!

#5491 1 year ago

Joining the club NIB on it's way to me.

#5492 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

I would suggest getting a new cable.
I did the reseating thing but freezes kept happening.
Amazon next day delivery. Put in a new cable to the P-Roc today... 15-20 games and "so far", no more freezes.

#5493 1 year ago

With all the new games coming out I'm happy to report my TBL order stands. Rather go bowling then ride the hype trains.

#5494 1 year ago

The Dude has arrived, only issue I had to jump the cpu, still won’t boot up after I shut it down so time to follow the directions with the keyboard ughhh!

C46486A5-D798-466D-9010-F610C366CB52 (resized).jpegC46486A5-D798-466D-9010-F610C366CB52 (resized).jpeg
#5495 1 year ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

The Dude has arrived, only issue I had to jump the cpu, still won’t boot up after I shut it down so time to follow the directions with the keyboard ughhh!
[quoted image]

Did you short the 2 red marked reset pins on the CPU?
That's all I had to do.
Rens FAQ is invaluable.
(and learned never to cut off the machine before fully booted)

#5496 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Did you short the 2 red marked reset pins on the CPU?
That's all I had to do.
Rens FAQ is invaluable.
(and learned never to cut off the machine before fully booted)

“Cut off”? As in unplug during a boot? Why would anyone do that on any computer??

#5497 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

“Cut off”? As in unplug during a boot? Why would anyone do that on any computer??

Because when pinball was just fairly bulletproof circuit boards and ROMS you could do that over and over, anytime. Putting computers in the mix made that less stable, and not everyone knows that yet.

#5498 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

As in testing mod lights.
Yep, lights work , turning off. Oh shit!

#5499 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Because when pinball was just fairly bulletproof circuit boards and ROMS you could do that over and over, anytime. Putting computers in the mix made that less stable, and not everyone knows that yet.

Correct. If you turn off a PC via the front button you don’t really turn it off eg the AC power remains supplied. With a pinball you do turn off the AC power, eg like pulling out the powercord on a Pc. This can make a Pc loose it’s power setting and you have to manual jumper two pins. Easy thing to do but you need to know how. It’s described in the service faq.

However, DP is working on a hardware solution which does the manual jumpering needed now itself. This is expected to become reality in April. Will be combined with a new PSU and also there will be fuse protected connections for those who want to easily power Mods.

This is not a bug fix, it’s an improvement.

#5500 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

However, DP is working on a hardware solution which does the manual jumpering needed now itself. This is expected to become reality in April. Will be combined with a new PSU and also there will be fuse protected connections for those who want to easily power Mods. This is not a bug fix, it’s an improvement.

Sounds awesome. If they can pair up a schottky diode with each fuse for some additional protection, that would be great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,267 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/110?hl=aflacjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.