• TBL is worth more than $12K 14 votes
    23%

(61 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EC4B2733-E787-4205-9B59-8B5CC690A2E8 (resized).jpeg
1FFAD7A2-F141-460E-A71E-6E92315C7FF6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I do, yes. Will upload it somewhere if DP don't share it.

Thanks. I heard that DP said there was a new update to the code done and it would be released when the Chinese games got produced. Anyone have a connection to getting that released for us?

#52 4 years ago

I also hope that anyone that wants a TBL is able to get one, but I also hope the EAs would be taken care of first. Those people have endured a lot and I can't imagine being on that end of this deal.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

DP said there was a new update to the code done and it would be released when the Chinese games got produced.

DP said a lot, but in hindsight I think "when the Chinese games get produced" might be the pinball equivalent of "when hell freezes over"

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

DP said a lot, but in hindsight I think "when the Chinese games get produced" might be the pinball equivalent of "when hell freezes over"

I agree, hence why I want the code regardless of if or when Chinese games get produced lol.

#55 4 years ago

I'm noticing a boat load of TBL wanted ads, so this machine is the current hotness no doubt

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

If I remember correctly, 40 was the number of games they could fit in a shipping container to the States.

41 to be exact per the email that DP sent out at the time.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Sitting where? And don’t you think it’s odd an even 40 were sitting? I’m suspect there’s more

Did you read anything before you post all these obvious questions? Looks like you only want to stir the pot

"You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Did you read anything before you post all these obvious questions? Looks like you only want to stir the pot
"You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."

It's clear from his questions, that @wolfemann doesn't really know anything about the history of TBL or Dutch Pinball. Or of what the Early Achievers have gone through either apparently, given this posting of his in the TBL pre-orderers thread:

Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Don’t worry, this thread will be here for you to continue to lick them salty balls. Meanwhile the real club will be an appreciation thread for this great pinball machine you can’t afford. Salty ball lickers not welcome
How’s that taste?

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

@wolfemann doesn't really know anything about the history of TBL or Dutch Pinball.

or it's a classic Troll act

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

or it's a classic Troll act

Kinda strange when he scores the game a solid 1 out of 10???

Go figure

#61 4 years ago

Alright, well, since we only allow one club thread per game and a club thread for TBL already exists, I edited the title of this thread so people would not confuse it as a club thread, I also edited OP's statement about ejections so as not to confuse users with club thread rules.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alright, well, since we only allow one club thread per game and a club thread for TBL already exists, I edited the title of this thread so people would not confuse it as a club thread, I also edited OP's statement about ejections so as not to confuse users with club thread rules.

Thanks Tiger. Just wanted a separate place where we can actually see this machine and the 40+ owners instead of endless complaints which is what the pre-order thread is for.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Thanks Tiger. Just wanted a separate place where we can actually see this machine and the 40+ owners instead of endless complaints which is what the pre-order thread is for.

..ok, I wouldnt put it that way but go for it.. you came on here and apparently have zero idea about the history of the last 3 years of bs with DP and TBL, of how many games even exist, and act like none of that matters and basically tell EAs to F off just because they are upset that they funded all your beloved TBLs in existence and yet many/most of them are never going to get their game they paid for.

You’re way outta line Donny but enjoy your private club of TBL love. Would love to see the situation reversed and you being told to ‘lick them salty balls’ or however you put it. Classic move, glad you are so appreciative to the EAs that brought you another 40+ TBLs to owners.

#64 4 years ago

Lets wrap up the drama and banter about this game by the start of 2020 please...

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

..ok, I wouldnt put it that way but go for it.. you came on here and apparently have zero idea about the history of the last 3 years of bs with DP and TBL, of how many games even exist, and act like none of that matters and basically tell EAs to F off just because they are upset that they funded all your beloved TBLs in existence and yet many/most of them are never going to get their game they paid for.
You’re way outta line Donny but enjoy your private club of TBL love. Would love to see the situation reversed and you being told to ‘lick them salty balls’ or however you put it. Classic move, glad you are so appreciative to the EAs that brought you another 40+ TBLs to owners.

Yes, we get the drama and the background. That doesn’t mean owners shouldn’t have a place to talk about their games, get tips and talk about our love for the game that we do have.

#66 4 years ago

Yeah I’ve called on the mods here for some ejections. Seems like there are some sad people here that need hugs.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Yeah I’ve called on the mods here for some ejections. Seems like there are some sad people here that need hugs.

Seems like some people need to learn how to use the search function and possibly how to read

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Yes, we get the drama and the background. That doesn’t mean owners shouldn’t have a place to talk about their games, get tips and talk about our love for the game that we do have.

That’s Fair

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.50
15,000 (OBO)
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-40-owners-club-members-only/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.