tumblr_oay0s7jjZP1roqv59o1_500 (resized).png
image.jpeg
DSC_0043.jpg
DSC_0042.jpg
DSC_0041.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #341 Update on The Big Lewbowski from a factory visit Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #365 Summary of Update Instructions for TBL Posted by ectobar (7 years ago)

Post #513 Interesting information Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justlikeme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

New Shit Newsletter just landed - The Big Lebowski is now shipping!

4/15/2016 - The Big Lebowski™ Pinball - Now shipping - Mark it Dude!

Dear,

The first The Big Lebowski™ Pinball games are boxed and will be picked up on Tuesday to the first achievers who pre-ordered The Big Lebowski™ Pinball !!

lebowski_1_(resized).jpglebowski_1_(resized).jpg

lebowski_2_(resized).jpglebowski_2_(resized).jpg

lebowski_3_(resized).jpglebowski_3_(resized).jpg

We can’t tell you how happy we are! It has been a roller coaster adventure building this pin and now we finally can share the fun of this game with you. The production line has moved be more efficient and we will now slowly ramp up to build more games. We will keep you posted when your game is ready and we will ask you how you want to ship your game.

As you probably remember, our plan was (and still is) to ship the games in batches by sea to the USA. However, we received requests from some achievers who prefer to receive their game earlier and asked us to send it by air. Since the start of this project, we listen to you. You gave us input for the game, gave us ideas for call outs and now you give us the idea to be flexible with shipments. And Dutch Pinball abides. That’s why we offer you the alternative of direct shipment by air so you will receive your game asap. The costs of this shipment will be higher of course but we just want to offer you the option.

1. You choose regular shipment by sea: your game will be sent in a batch to the USA and you only pay the costs in the USA (approximately $ 300.00).
2. You choose direct shipment by air: your game will be sent directly from the factory to your house (approximately $ 1,450.00).

For Achievers in Australia and Asia, we will find out what the costs are for these two choices and inform you later. For Achievers in Europe, it is easy. They will all be shipped directly from the factory to your house by truck. We will inform you individually about the costs (this differs per country and city).

The mission of Dutch Pinball is to bring fun to the world and we believe we succeeded in designing and building the best pinball machine ever with high-quality animations, music, light and SFX, immersive game-play and love for details. We hope you will love it as much as we do.
We'll send out more updates as soon as we have more 'new shit' to show you guys!

Until then, stay tuned.

Best regards,
Team Dutch Pinball

#24 7 years ago

So, where are the first three games going? I'm now waiting for number 8 to be delivered to London!

1 week later
#145 7 years ago

So when is the next unboxing likely to be? I think machines 1 and 3 were headed to the States via air freight - shouldn't they be landing soon? I'm hoping we get to see some video soon!

Also, any word on machines four or five shipping?

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Number 1 lives in US and decided container so may take some time
Number 2 lives in NL (north of Amsterdam) and unboxed it
Number 3 lives in US and decided airfreight so wont be long

Thanks for the update - looking forward to number 3 landing! Do you have any idea if any further machines have shipped or will be shipped soon? I'm hoping that number 8 will be ready before long....

#162 7 years ago

So, any feedback from the two lucky owners yet? I'm checking this thread compulsively - can't wait to hear how the code is on the shipped machines.

3 months later
#278 7 years ago

Glad most of you guys don't seem to be experiencing any major issues with your games. Unfortunately the replacement opto board DP sent me for the bowling alley hasn't resolved the problem so its still not registering hits, and I now have a new problem with the car not sensing hits because it comes out too far and closes the car targets - meaning that hits don't register, but if I take the glass of and manually move the car away from the targets it registers a hit. Really frustrating.

I've installed the new slingshot coils which are an improvement, but the old coils must have been strong enough to bend the leaf switches out of shape so I'm constantly having to adjust them.

I've finally managed to tweak the sensitivity of the rug to register 99% of hits - I have the screws all the way forward (ie towards the top of the playfield when raised) but I've loosened them both slightly which seems to have done the job. It took a fair bit of trial and error but it was worth it.

Really hoping I get the last few major issues sorted out soon.

#284 7 years ago
Quoted from r6emperor:

having them forward like that will make it less sensitive. They need to move towards the bottom of the cabinet to be more sensitive. The switch opens to register a hit.

I think it must vary from machine to machine, as when I moved them towards the bottom of the cabinet hardly any shots registered. I asked Barry about this issue a while ago and he said...

'The Rug Hit is registered by only one switch. Since it does register the electronics are working, but maybe the switch needs to be adjusted a bit.

In the attached picture you see the switch. The switch is normally closed and registers when the switchs opens. The position is quite awkward, but it should be possible to adjust it a bit. It might help to loosen the screws a bit. Sometimes they are tightened too much so the switch doesn't work all the time. '

I've uploaded the pic the attached in case anyone else wants to try adjusting the switch, but I got the best results from loosening both slightly and keeping them in the same position as the photo. Even softer hits register now.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justlikeme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-now-shipping?tu=justlikeme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.